either of the kryptonians solo

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Bayman007

Either Kryptonian solos in a huge mismatch.

They are simply leauges ahead in the Speed, Strength, Striking and Durability department. Add in their flight and ranged attacks, and it becomes futile for old ballchin to even try and compete.

It's evident that only MCU fanboys will ever try and argue otherwise, which is hilarious for everyone else, when the powergap between sides is so massive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m tired of seeing the same threads over and over again

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either solo

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5c191b652b4
deactivated-5e5c191b652b4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

When anyone looks logically at Zod feats and ignores DCEU fanboys, he just does not have feats above Thor, in fact, he is quite a bit weaker

Strength

Thor moving gigantic city-sized rings or maching Hulks strength with 2 arms, a guy who can effortlesly throw 20 tons boulder few miles( something far above Namek trains throw) jump into Orbit, not to mention him holding Avengers HQ with one arm while heavily weakend is above any quantifiable Strength feat Zod has

Striking

Thor sent Hulk flying thurgh 100 meters of alien steel, that is far above Zods skycaper feat ( because sending somoen thrugh 100 meters of metal is far far above sending somone thrugh 200 metes of empty air because the metal is milions of times denser than air) or any of his striking feat

No Caption Provided

Durability

Thor no solled city block exsplosion to face tanked exsplosion stronger than Nuke(Sokavia) and was only knocked out

Not to mention that he is far more skilled

Zod only has speed but even in speed MCU thor can fight while Cap and Iron Man are frozen in time so he can react to and tag Zod

No Caption Provided

Yet Thanos not only no solled Thors hit, he did not even feel it but stomped him like fodder, so yeah Zod gets stomped as well

Clark is a problem but he cannot put Thanos down, Thanos has no solled Bullrush from Carol while heavily weekend and her bullrush is as strogn as Supermans world engine and above any of his striking feats, he also tanked multiple hits from Mjolnir that htis far harder than Superman and was not even dazed

And here he has one shot wepon

When you look logically at feats with logic unlike being a MCU fanboy who believes Cap is much faster than Superman;

Thanos does not even have the feats to percieve and tag Superman, let alone beats him. There is no way to close the speed gap, your arguments prove nothing.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-dceu-zod-defiant-will-vs-mcu-thanos-cib-2040230/

People already PROVED in a debate that Zod has the feats to beat Thanos, why you don’t debate it? you are salty that Foddernos gets stomped.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/dceu-superman-vs-mcu-thanos-2018242/

Captain Marvel fodder bullrushes never destroyed anything comparable to a mountain level machine, also Clark is a tectonic plate mover and can rip Thanos apart with a hand.

Hulk throwing a rock is not good as Nam-El train throw, or Zod ripping his armor apart plus Superman has shifted tectonic plates.

Durability: Thor gets bloodied by boulder, cement and rocks. hulk gets KOd by Hulkbuster and falling in air meanwhile Zod can no-sell Superman bullrushes and orbital re entry

OT: Either solos with extreme ease

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5c191b652b4
deactivated-5e5c191b652b4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@supermandestroys: Dont tag me, Detective also i like how you made this thread and are now arguing in your own thread by using difirnet alt

How about you CAV it?

The majority does not agree with you, your opinion proves exactly nothing.

In your logic Thanos can beat Zod and Doomsday together, you are making me laugh :))

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5d1b8718fa6
deactivated-5e5d1b8718fa6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos takes it in a hard fight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Much more skilled, stronger and more durable.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@chaoselement: Thanos can't tag Post-JL Superman Detective. He statued Wonder Woman/Steppenwolf and kept up with Flash.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either could solo.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: Wonder Woman wasn't really statued, it was her falling that was statued.

OT: If Thanos can tag superman then he wins in a good fight, if not Superman solos.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Karkus

@mattyboi: Her falling was statued, but prior to that it did look like she was statued.

He sees Flash running and turns his head, while the rest of them look to still be frozen. He then throws them and they still look like statues.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos still wins, Superman has no "statue force" at all.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The duo take it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman statues, Zod blitzes

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos still wins, Superman has no "statue force" at all.

Then what is this?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People still using slow motion speed feats and calling it "statue force" in 2020? ...

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf was in slow motion in Superman's perspective, Detective. That's what it means to statue somebody.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos no sold hits from Thor and Hulk, and both of them hits far harder than Superman.

There's nothing Superman can do with his inconsistent raw speed advantage to win this match. Thanos catches him and puts him down with his sword.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Inconsistent raw speed advantage" Thanos will never catch him. He'd be a statue and he lacks any sort of AoE. Superman puts him down eventually.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thanos' speed >>>>> Cyborg's blasters and Steppenwolf's hand.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Carol's bullrush which was no sold by a weakened Thanos >>>>>> Clark's striking feats

Hulk's bullrush on Surtur / destroying a leviathan >>>> Any striking feat made by DCEU Supes. Thanos no sold Hulk's hits.

Thanos tags him and reacts to him in one way and puts him down easily.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aeneas100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Aeneas100

Either solo. Its not close. Kryptonians take it nonetheless.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Deagonx

Thanos gets statued and destroyed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx said:

Thanos gets statued and destroyed.

There's no "statue force" it's just a DCEU myth that has been debunked.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: he charged at him with a running speed, which for Hulk is a little above super soldier tier based off him chasing Blonsky. It’s not comparable to Hulk slamming Surtur while moving at like supersonic speeds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: he charged at him with a running speed, which for Hulk is a little above super soldier tier based off him chasing Blonsky. It’s not comparable to Hulk slamming Surtur while moving at like supersonic speeds

It was a full bullrush with build up honestly.

Clark will have much more problems to put Thanos down compared to what Thanos can do with his fists.

10-15 hits and Superman should be KOd agreed?

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Karkus

What's crazy is just a few weeks ago Detective was arguing either solo "with extreme ease" under his alts.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement:

>There's no "statue force" it's just a DCEU myth that has been debunked.

Flash and Superman statued Diana, a bullet timer. No amount of your desperate lowballing is going to change that. Not your nonsense arguments based on concept art, and not your dishonest assertion that the characters were actively falling.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx said:

@chaoselement:

>There's no "statue force" it's just a DCEU myth that has been debunked.

Flash and Superman statued Diana, a bullet timer. No amount of your desperate lowballing is going to change that. Not your nonsense arguments based on concept art, and not your dishonest assertion that the characters were actively falling.

They were falling, as you can see I am not the only one who brought up that point in this thread.

The speed doesn't grant himself a win for Clark, it's inconsistent. Thanos still beats him handily.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Rijehu

Thanos cant even beat Zod based on feats. He would get pummeled by the lesser Kryptonian here. Superman would shred him. Together, Thanos would die an agonizing death. IDK what’s going on with folks on CV but the wank is going toooooo far.

How on earth does Thanos take on TWO hypersonic superior bricks with more abilities and ranged attacks? HOW SWAY?

Thanos has no speed to even keep up with anyone here.

He has no striking to put anyone here down.

He has no durability to no sell blitzes or punches that can knock kryptonians across cities, up skyscrapers, and into orbit. He also has no feats of surviving re-entry level crashes to earth from space at high Hypersonic speeds. ALL of Thanos hype literally comes from the convoluted scaling often used here. Posting feats side by side, you see why either one of these guys murder him.

What stops him from being juggled across the battle field like Clark did Zod? Huh? What feats does he have to even engage in aerial battle?

A inexperienced Clark outsmarted and beat two superior Kryptonians (strength and skill) due to exploiting their lack of flight and sensory control. He’s never been dumb and certainly not weak when it comes to combat.

Thanos can do literally nothing the MOMENT he gets knocked off his feat. And due to speed, that’s happening instantly. He’s helpless against any one of these guys, let alone two. He gets demolished on land, and trolled in the sky.

He’s not magically going to react to multiple strikes and blitzes from two Krytonians when he struggled to evade literally everyone else...my gosh.

For those who argue that Clarke’s speed is inconsistent (despite him being a full fledge Speed Force user equal and perceiving beings who casually billet time in slow motion) simply because he had been tagged PRIOR to displaying that hax speed, and thus, argue that Thanos can somehow magically tag him and perceive him due to this terrible lowballing...also acknowledge that Thanos durability is just as inconsistent as he was staggered and rocked by Spidey, Drax, Nebula, IM, Cap (pre worthy) CM’s basic punches, and even admitted that Nebula almost killed him by sneaking onto his ship.

If we can conclude that Superman’s speed is so inconsistent that he isn’t outpacing Thanos, then it is fair to conclude than Thanos durability is so inconsistent that he is being beaten to bloody and fleshy paste in moments.

Pick your poison.

Clark and Zod literally have to stand there let Thanos strike them for this to even be a battle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu said:

Thanos cant event beat Zod based on feats. He would get pummeled by the lesser Kryptonian here. Superman would shred him. Together, Thanos would die an agonizing death. IDK what’s going on with folks on CV but the wank is going too far.

Thanos as no speed to even keep up with anyone here.

He has no striking to put anyone here down.

He has no durability to no sell blitzes or punches that can knock kryptonians across cities, up skyscrapers, and into orbit. He also has no feats of surviving re-entry level crashes to earth from space at high Hypersonic speeds. ALL of Thanos hype literally comes from the convoluted scaling. Posting feats side by side, you see why either one of these guys solos him.

For those who argue that Clarke’s speed is inconsistent (despite him being a full fledge Speed Force user equal and perceiving beings who casually billet time in slow motion) simply because he had been tagged PRIOR to displaying that hax speed, and thus, argue that Thanos can somehow magically tag him and perceive him due to this terrible lowballing...also acknowledge that Thanos durability is just as inconsistent as he was staggered and rocked by Spidey, Drax, Nebula, IM, Cap (pre worthy) CM’s basic punches, and even admitted that Nebula almost killed him by sneaking onto his ship.

If we can conclude that Superman’s speed is so inconsistent that he isn’t outpacing Thanos, then it is fair to conclude than Thanos durability is so inconsistent that he is being beaten to bloody and fleshy paste in moments.

Pick your poison.

You could've tagged me since you were referring about me.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thanos tanked multiple hits from Mjolnir and Hulk and both of them hits far harder than Kryptonians.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Strenght ; overpowered Captain Marvel who can throw large missile Aganist gravity while being burned and weakened with only one hand. This is arguably a million tonner feat by scaling.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Striking : destroyed Hulk in 13 hits and tagged SpiderMan who is faster than MOS Clark/ BVS Clark. He has vastly superior strenght and striking and can abuse it.

Thanos still stomps Zod and beats Clark in a good fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu: Interested in debating in a cav?

Thanos vs Faora and Nam Ek?

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: I actually wasn’t addressing you, but if those are your arguments, then you share them with many others.

I would love to CaV but I never actually learned how to do so. I use my phone for these debate as my computer is terribly outdated. That makes it hard for me to post feats or scans due to the limited functions. I need to take a CaV course though because I already see so mug to disagree with you on, but again, without being able to acquire and post scans or gifs, people won’t take the argument seriously. Then it’s then time required to find them. Y’all do it so fast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu said:

@chaoselement: I actually wasn’t addressing you, but if those are your arguments, then you share them with many others.

I would love to CaV but I never actually learned how to do so. I use my phone for these debate as my computer is terribly outdated. That makes it hard for me to post feats or scans due to the limited functions. I need to take a CaV course though because I already see so mug to disagree with you on, but again, without being able to acquire and post scans or gifs, people won’t take the argument seriously. Then it’s then time required to find them. Y’all do it so fast.

Just to inform you, they're kinda debunked. Zod and Clark have no advantage except speed compared to Thanos.

Thanos is more skilled, has an one shot weapon, he is stronger and he hits harder by a wide amount.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Rijehu

@chaoselement: You said Spider-Man is faster than MOS/BvS Clark...never mind. We’re done already.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

statues don't fight back

Superman takes the sword and kills Thanos with it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu said:

@chaoselement: You said Spider-Man is faster than MOS/BvS Clark...never mind. We’re done already.

Yes, he is faster. He dodged multiple military gunfire from all ranges. That's Mach 3.5 combat speed, he is fast or faster than DCEU Wonder Woman.

Pre-JL Superman never dodged a single bullet and has no speed feats above Mach 1 or 2.

Spiderman reacted to automatic fire from dozen of drones,he is also faster than Zod in terms of combat and reaction speed.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers