post infinity war thor (MCU) vs doomsday and cyborg (DCEU)

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Gamer-Guy

Poll post infinity war thor (MCU) vs doomsday and cyborg (DCEU) (174 votes)

thor 43%
doomsday and cyborg 56%
 • 
Avatar image for aquatic_pianist
Aquatic_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#101  Edited By Aquatic_Pianist

@nucleon said:
@motm said:

@aquatic_pianist: You do realize Doomsday is a lot faster and can literally absorb Thor's lightning and get stronger? He'll never get the chance to decap Doomsday while he's getting helplessly puny godded.

Both Thor and the Hulk have obvious super-speed feats in the movies.

The Hulk is very fast - in the first Avenger flick he caught an ejecting seat at point blank. Yet in Ragnarok Thor (a much lower Thor) dodges him in slomo, hovering over the blow while striking one if his own.

There's no "speedblitzing" the Marvel universe.

Thor and Hulk have speed feats enough that renders any “speed blitz” by anyone from DC up to Wonder Woman useless, however post JL Superman and Flash have much greater raw speed than anyone in the MCU except maybe Quicksilver. They absolutely can speed blitz anyone in Marvel except maybe Quicksilver. The effectiveness of their speed blitz against opponents like Thor is usually what’s debated, not that they can’t speed blitz.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By MoTM

@aquatic_pianist: Already have, energy absorbtion and he's much faster. You refused to debate when I engaged you and proceeded to whine. You got stomped.

You fled from the Superman vs Thor thread, in fact I'm still waiting for a response to my points. You got stomped and fled.

I debated ThunderPrince for several pages on that thread and you were no where to be seen. I stomped in your absence.

That is honestly laughable you would try to call that a black hole feat for Thor. He wasn't being effected by it lmao. That is no where similar to Superman's where we clearly see the immense strain on his face.

No Caption Provided

Lois wasn't effected because it was only Kyrptonian matter that got sucked in, like the ship and all the debris it hit, the other Kyrptonians, and Superman because he went through the phantom zone. Now you go ahead and compare that to your little Thor "black hole" feat. Lmao, not even close. Again, does Loki have black hole durability as well? If fact, he'd be the only one to have it since Thor clearly wasn't effected.

As I've already told you, the tectonic plate feat happened, it is legitimate, it is consistent I don't care about your denial.

Yeah all you've proven is how right I am and how delusional you are, keep it coming.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icec0ld: I really do not care if you want to ignore Thor's abilities. The obedience disk is not electrocution or tasing its a way to overload the nervous system of the person wearing it. That is why it works on rock people.. who are made of rock.. are you suggesting rocks can be taser? The taser before that was when he was under magical depowerment by Odin.

Most of your claims are all "I said so"

Thor has reacted to high speed attacks before, he has moved at high speeds with Mjolnir and knew when and how to stop when he reached his destination meaning he has to be able to react to his speed or he never could.

Please show you work if you want to keep suggesting that Superman is Massively Hypersonic when it comes to combat speed.

Show Doomsday fighting at Mach if you want to keep this speed debate up. Because I watched the movie too and Doomsday is just not that fast.

None of the Kryptonians have massively impressive strike feats that do any more damage than what the Hulk did and Hulk wailed on Thor for about a solid minute without so much as giving him a bruise.

@narutobleachfan: Wonder Women's sword has 0 feats aside from cutting Doomsday which means it had no feats when it cut Doomsday. Its a magical sword, that is why it cut Doomsday. Her sword does not cut as a molecular or atomic level because she wouldn't have had any issue cutting Steppenwolf in half if that were the case. Her sword barely cut through his armor. And since we see this Kryptonian monster was cut by a magical sword with no other feats or abilities to it other than being a magical sword. We have to then deduce that it was the magic that let it do that. And guess what Stormbreaker is MAGIC, Thor's lightning is MAGIC. So really what does Doomsday have to survive magical attacks when he appeared to have absolutely no defenses against Wonder Woman's sword?

QFT

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:

The Hulk is very fast - in the first Avenger flick he caught an ejecting seat at point blank. Yet in Ragnarok Thor (a much lower Thor) dodges him in slomo, hovering over the blow while striking one if his own.

Show Thor with a super speed feat. I haven't seen one and I've debated against him extensively. His reactions are that of street levelers.

Thor outmaneuvers Hulk due to skill.

There isn't because they are all slow. DCEU characters on the other hand speedblitz frequently, and is the primary reason they stomp most the time.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg, of course, slays Thor then proceeds to slay his own sidekick Doomsday just for giggles. =)

In essence, Doomsday's regenerative powers and raw power would be a problem for Thor, but the Kryptobeings' sensibility to magic weapons and effect will effectively make this a rather short fight. Thor himself could be surprised at how fast he unwillingly slayed such a powerhouse. Plus, Thor actually knows how to fight.

(Same applies to Superman vs Thor)

Aquatic_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Aquatic_Pianist

@motm said:

@aquatic_pianist: Already have, energy absorbtion and he's much faster. You refused to debate when I engaged you and proceeded to whine. You got stomped.

I debated you plenty. I destroyed your points in one post not so much to debate you but to show others that Thor can win. I stopped directly addressing your points afterward because I have a life and didn’t have the time to refute every single point of yours, and only refuted your baseless attacks on my character and any points surrounding that. Only in your pathetic little fantasy did you win.

You fled from the Superman vs Thor thread, in fact I'm still waiting for a response to my points. You got stomped and fled.

I never fled, I left after I was assured of my victory. Continuing further would have been pointless as you didn’t bring anything to the table I didn’t refute.

I debated ThunderPrince for several pages on that thread and you were no where to be seen. I stomped in your absence.

Because I have a life. I have high school to finish and I’m preparing to go to one of the most prestigious universities in the world. I don’t have all the time in the world to post to this site like you do. And @thunderprince is a vastly better debater than you.

That is honestly laughable you would try to call that a black hole feat for Thor. He wasn't being effected by it lmao. That is no where similar to Superman's where we clearly see the immense strain on his face.

No Caption Provided

Lois wasn't effected because it was only Kyrptonian matter that got sucked in,

If Lois wasn’t being effected by the singularity...

WHY WAS SHE BEING SUCKED IN??!!

If she wasn’t being effected Superman wouldn’t have to save her in the first place. You are now lying about the Man of Steel feat to fit your pathetic narrative. Admit it, you lied.

like the ship and all the debris it hit, the other Kyrptonians, and Superman because he went through the phantom zone. Now you go ahead and compare that to your little Thor "black hole" feat. Lmao, not even close. Again, does Loki have black hole durability as well? If fact, he'd be the only one to have it since Thor clearly wasn't effected.

What do you think singularities DO?? They have immense gravitational fields that suck in everything that comes close. That applies to the black hole grenade and the Man of Steel singularity. The black hole grenade had a much smaller radius than the Man of Steel singularity, but inside both radii, the strength of the gravitational fields are the same. Physics for the win. In fact, I can say Thor’s feat is greater than Superman’s because he wasn’t straining at all. He overcame the forces of a black hole with no strain, unlike Superman who had to put everything he had into escaping. And once again, you ignore that Lois wasn’t being spaghettied by the Man of Steel singularity. By your logic both Loki and Lois have singularity durability. You haven’t changed a thing, in fact you’ve made a case for Thor having greater resistance against a black hole because he didn’t strain against it like Superman. Just like I predicted, you are downplaying the black hole grenade and hyping the Man of Steel singularity. I’ve stomped you again.

As I've already told you, the tectonic plate feat happened, it is legitimate, it is consistent I don't care about your denial.

As I’ve already told you, your insistence of the tectonic plate’s legitimacy is the behavior of a pouting child who can’t face reality. It’s like refusing to accept that Santa Claus isn’t real. Grow up, grow a pair, accept defeat.

Yeah all you've proven is how right I am and how delusional you are, keep it coming.

Only in your autofellatio fantasy. I have destroyed you beyond any reasonable doubt. Saying otherwise is another example of your childish behavior. I think I finally know why you won’t do a CaV, because you KNOW that you would be crushed harder than a tennis ball under a hydraulic press, and the whole Vine would see. I invite other Viners to comment on who is winning this debate.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By MoTM

@aquatic_pianist: So in other words you got stomped and fled then? Okay then.

"I never fled, I left after I was assured of my victory." Wow that sounds a lot like fleeing. Especially when you didn't refute a single point I made.

You definitely don't as you're pathetic enough to get butthurt by someone on the internet crushing your arguments lmao. I don't even have to try to be smarter than you. One of the best universities huh? Wow I must be really smart then because I'm much smarter than you. You're just a fanboy and you don't actually have any arguments anyway, and no I crushed ThunderPrince as well.

She wasn't? Honestly, are you just blind or delusional? Is your mind effecting your vision? She was not being effected, only Superman was. You're denying visual evidence.

So Loki has black hole durability as well? Okay then.

I can't tell you how many times I've already proven you and various people wrong about that. You're in denial.

Doomsday is faster. Doomsday is stronger. Doomsday pops Thor's little head like a grape. Go drown your piano in tears over it.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquatic_pianist:

You didn't prove anything and your fake calculations don't either. You try and down play every feat motm post and insist on stupid ish.

Never seen Thor do anything remotely close to show he is as strong or as fast as wonderwoman but you insist he is, even though he consistently loses to people slower and weaker than her. What sense does that make. She can go to to toe with doomsday who is bigger, faster and stronger than thor and has greater energy projection than thor but somehow in your mind Thor is stronger than her?

What sense does that make?

Aquatic_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Aquatic_Pianist
@motm said:

@aquatic_pianist: So in other words you got stomped and fled then? Okay then.

"I never fled, I left after I was assured of my victory." Wow that sounds a lot like fleeing. Especially when you didn't refute a single point I made.

Only someone like you would think that. You and Donald Trump have a lot in common, you both lie and know you lie, inflate your sense of self importance, can’t accept a loss, etc. Anyone who would read that page would see I crushed you, and I refuted plenty of your points. Keep living in denial, it’s so satisfying to see you keep cornering yourself.

You definitely don't as you're pathetic enough to get butthurt by someone on the internet crushing your arguments lmao. I don't even have to try to be smarter than you.

You can’t even try to be “smarter”. Your IQ is fixed. Your IQ must be REALLY low if you think you can be “smarter” than you are. You walked right into that one. And based off the objective results in every confrontation I’m probably smarter than you. But that doesn’t matter because I don’t have to be smart to point out Thor is objectively superior to Superman in many regards, the feats do that for me.

One of the best universities huh? Wow I must be really smart then because I'm much smarter than you. You're just a fanboy and you don't actually have any arguments anyway, and no I crushed ThunderPrince as well.

You would never get in where I’m going, because integrity and character are weighed in the admissions process. You wouldn’t get past the interview. You’re the pot calling the kettle black. You’ve become a meme on this site, used to lampoon fanboys and trolls everywhere. Just keep saying I’m a fanboy when you can’t prove otherwise. Saying so is much easier than proving so.

She wasn't? Honestly, are just blind or delusional? Is your mind effecting your vision? She was not being effected, only Superman was. You're denying visual evidence.

You’re the one denying evidence, as she was clearly being sucked in. That’s a singularity effecting someone. You’re the one denying on screen evidence. You have no points, you just say some crap and think it’s true without backing it up, unlike me who backs up my points.

So Loki has black hole durability as well? Okay then.

I’m just letting you know that I don’t think either Thor’s or Superman’s singularity feat is impressive, I just keep using your logic against you to prove that by your logic, Thor’s feat is greater than Superman’s.

I can't tell you how many times I've already proven you and various people wrong about that. You're in denial.

You can’t prove I’m in denial. I use on screen evidence, and simply because they don’t fit your narrative, you just whine that I’m a fanboy and I’m in denial and you can’t back it up.

Doomsday is faster.

Thor has reacted to supersonic objects, Doomsday’s combat speed feats aren’t impressive, and Thor has the combat speed to keep up with Doomsday.

Doomsday is stronger.

Thor’s Nidavellir feat says otherwise.

Doomsday pops Thor's little head like a grape.

Hey, I can make outlandish, ludicrous claims about Thor’s victory too!

Thor slices off every one of Doomsday’s appendages, leaving Doomsday to helplessly wriggle on the ground like a maggot. Doomsday desperately tries to heat vision Thor, but Thor smiles and remarks “tis but a sauna to me” as he proceeds to walk through the beam, cover Doomsday’s eyes with his hand and gouges them out with his thumbs, leaving Doomsday a blind nugget. Thor puts down Stormbreaker on Doomsday’s messed up chest so he can’t move anymore. Doomsday squirms and shrieks against the weight on his chest, but after a few minutes he gives up and lays there, exhausted and full of despair.

Thor walks up to Doomsday’s head, and leans down until they are merely inches apart. He tenderly whispers in Doomsday’s ear...”It’s a shame really. This can’t be worse than knowing the DCEU has failed at the box office and RT scores. Diana is an exception though. She is quite a fair maiden. Maybe I’ll pay her a visit. She’ll probably swoon for my...electrifying personality.”

Go drown your piano in tears over it.

@jashro44 This guy’s old account, manonthemountain, was banned for insulting other users, and he clearly hasn’t changed.

Aquatic_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: I've decided to ban you forever.

@aquatic_pianist Warning for insults. No need to call people liars.

Aquatic_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Supermanforever

@aquatic_pianist said:

@jashro44: Understood.

I dont want to get into the insult fest with you and motm. But you said that Thor easly slices of doomsday. That is totaly false conclusion based on no showings, but just assumption.

Stormbreakers best feat in terms of piercing is piercing Thanos. Thanos has no energy/piercing durability even remotely close to doomsday. Not to mention that doomsday is also massively faster than thor and thanos and would have 0 trouble of dodging the breaker, aswell as breaker is tiny as hell compared to doomsday and would inflict any serious damage. He needed hearth stab with kryptonite to die, even lost limbs got grown back.

OT doomsday bodies thor.

Aquatic_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Aquatic_Pianist

@supermanforever: If you’re referring to my ludicrous story of Doomsday’s defeat, that was just to make a point about motm’s outlandish claims of how characters he debated for would win. I don’t think that would happen at all.

On topic, I think Stormbreaker absolutely could pierce Doomsday. I would continue but I leave for school soon and I have a project to complete, I don’t have the time for a prolonged debate. Afterwards, sure.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquatic_pianist: what I don't get are the silly claims Storm breaker can't Peirce doomsday given he's been cut by weaker weapons with ease

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@aquatic_pianist: Not that I wanna get into your debate, but I wanna clarify;

The singularity in MoS was primarily affecting things that were covered in Phantom energy; Zod and his crew, their ships, some rubble, etc. The singularity eventually increased in size and thus power, so it was able to affect things not under Phantom energy influence.

Lois herself fell out of the ship and was falling to the ground initially, but as the singularity's power grew, it was able to affect Lois and in the next cut, Lois is right next to it about to be pulled in only to have Clark prevent it by catching her.

In the case of why Clark pulling away from it is so impressive is because he was doing so from a singularity that grew power enough to eventually pull in massive rubble from far distances away. As close as he was to it, he still had enough power to overcome it's force. This doesn't even take into account the fact Clark himself is covered in Phantom energy. He was being drawn in even more with this present and as you see with how the other Kryptonians were pulled in, he's being affected a lot by that suction.

Thor pulling away from that black hole grenade that only has power to pull in one person at a time pales in comparison to the singularity.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquatic_pianist: what I don't get are the silly claims Storm breaker can't Peirce doomsday given he's been cut by weaker weapons with ease

When?

Aquatic_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquatic_pianist:

Please show any instance where Thor is using this combat speed or skill to battle anyone other than fodder. Please just give some form of example instead of making things up.

Aquatic_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By red_ruby_petal

What is cyborg doing here?

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquatic_pianist: good job you got him banned now who's going to wank DCEU Aquaman and say he can beat MCU Thor

Jk lol nice job

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Motm got banned forever? Ohnoes!

Press F to pay respect.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. So WW's sword has no feats apart from cutting DD(which is false) but SB also has no feats outside cutting Thanos who is<<<DD

TricksandToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By TricksandToys
Aquatic_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: How about mowing through ships durable enough to tank slamming into the earth at terminal speeds and no selling Wakandan weaponry?

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: How about mowing through ships durable enough to tank slamming into the earth at terminal speeds and no selling Wakandan weaponry?

Something which his blunt end did, there was no slashes just him bursting out of the drop ship with the front of his SB as he hanged on it

Aquatic_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: The point is that Stormbreaker exerted enough force to break the walls of the ship. It's impressive because massive structures need to be made of much stronger materials because they have much more volume relative to smaller objects. Those ships were massive, so they had proportionally small surface areas compared to their volume thanks to the Square Cube law. What's even more impressive is the materials that had such small surface areas were strong enough to tank slamming into the earth at terminal speeds and no sell Wakandan weaponry. The fact Thor busted through them at all is impressive. What's even more impressive was that it was Stormbreaker's blunt end. Stormbreaker's blunt end has a surface area many times that of Stormbreaker's sharp end. If Thor exerted as much force on Stormbreaker's sharp end as he did the blunt end when going through the ship, the ship would give way much easier. There is much more force per square inch on the sharp end than the blunt end, it's why piercing weapons are so effective.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: The point is that Stormbreaker exerted enough force to break the walls of the ship. It's impressive because massive structures need to be made of much stronger materials because they have much more volume relative to smaller objects. Those ships were massive, so they had proportionally small surface areas compared to their volume thanks to the Square Cube law. What's even more impressive is the materials that had such small surface areas were strong enough to tank slamming into the earth at terminal speeds and no sell Wakandan weaponry. The fact Thor busted through them at all is impressive. What's even more impressive was that it was Stormbreaker's blunt end. Stormbreaker's blunt end has a surface area many times that of Stormbreaker's sharp end. If Thor exerted as much force on Stormbreaker's sharp end as he did the blunt end when going through the ship, the ship would give way much easier. There is much more force per square inch on the sharp end than the blunt end, it's why piercing weapons are so effective.

I'm not saying that feat is not impressive but compared to DD it isn't. A weakened Superman replicated what what Thor did with his head(let alone a weapon) and he did it against an opposing force, the same head that DD was casually overpowering and redirecting it back with punches.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor gets pummeled unless he somehow.. tags Doomsday and chops his head off which is something I don't see happening. Inb4 Thor tanked the entire output of a Neutron Star or basically a supernova which would put his durability at solar system level (or planetary level at bare minimum).

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:
@motm said:

@aquatic_pianist: You do realize Doomsday is a lot faster and can literally absorb Thor's lightning and get stronger? He'll never get the chance to decap Doomsday while he's getting helplessly puny godded.

Thor and Hulk have speed feats enough that renders any “speed blitz” by anyone from DC up to Wonder Woman useless, however post JL Superman and Flash have much greater raw speed than anyone in the MCU except maybe Quicksilver. They absolutely can speed blitz anyone in Marvel except maybe Quicksilver. The effectiveness of their speed blitz against opponents like Thor is usually what’s debated, not that they can’t speed blitz.

Heck, Iron Man can speedblitz. The move isn't out of the ordinary, it's just a quick punch, probably a lot less powerful than an all-out one but compensated by velocity. It is the pretention that typical Marvel characters will be frozen in time like statues that I find a bit plot-devicey (to use a neutral adjective).

Besides, if speed was the end of it all, then the Flash, not Superman, would be DC's most powerful character. He's quicker, right?

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm said:
@nucleon said:

Show Thor with a super speed feat. I haven't seen one and I've debated against him extensively. His reactions are that of street levelers.

Thor outmaneuvers Hulk due to skill.

There isn't because they are all slow. DCEU characters on the other hand speedblitz frequently, and is the primary reason they stomp most the time.

And how about the Hulk being superfast with that ejecting seat? He's superfast and yet he missed Thor? Even if Thor did out-manoeuver the Hulk out of skill rather than out of speed, what's the difference?

MalkavtheMaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the biggest issue is powerscaling from the DCEU. If Superman does it must mean Doomsday can do the same. So the speed feats for example seem to all be in relation to how fast Superman is commonly portrayed.

Adam_Taurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Motm got banned?

Nice

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icec0ld said:

@aquatic_pianist:

Please show any instance where Thor is using this combat speed or skill to battle anyone other than fodder. Please just give some form of example instead of making things up.

When he fought the Hulk in Ragnarok - notably the dodge/hammer counter attack. The Hulk himself was seen as superfast in the first Avenger flick when, unaware, he caught a point-blank ejecting seat.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Diana's sword cut his limb off

As if it was made out of cheese. In fact, I think cheese would have offered a better resistance.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By MethoKi

@destinyman75: what about Diana's sword proves that it's weaker than Stormbreaker in any way?

Avatar image for wonderwomanfan3
Wonderwomanfan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: Precisely.

There's way too much MCU wank on these boards post IW. Threads like Iron Man vs Diana and Maw vs Diana are just flat out wanks.

Doomsday in a tough fight...Thor is too slow.

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday hasn’t had a great track record against magic weapons. He gets slain. But his team still wins because Cyborg hacks Stormbreaker.

gg motm. Cya whenever you sign up an alt.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon:

So answer, where was hulk throwing super fast punches against Thor? Please do show.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icec0ld said:

@nucleon:

So answer, where was hulk throwing super fast punches against Thor? Please do show.

Yep. In their arena fight, there is some slomo. The Thor dodge thing was in slomo - which, of course, couldn't mean anything BUT super-speed.

Slomo = superspeed, isn't it? Of course it is. So there.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Nucleon

@rl4 said:

Doomsday hasn’t had a great track record against magic weapons. He gets slain. But his team still wins because Cyborg hacks Stormbreaker.

gg motm. Cya whenever you sign up an alt.

Now that would be an interesting twist.

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon:

Is mostly a joke scenario. Cyborg doesn’t really belong here.

He was probably included so the OP could make what’s essentially *another* Thor vs Doomsday thread but without it getting banned.

chaos_zelur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cyborgs hacks his hammer, thats the only excuse for his significance

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: what about Diana's sword proves that it's weaker than Stormbreaker in any way?

Decades of publications, movies and TV series? What's this latecoming sword anyway? Mjolnir alone could be more powerful than WW.