Edited 9 months, 25 days ago

Poll: post infinity war thor (MCU) vs doomsday and cyborg (DCEU) (143 votes)

thor 50%
doomsday and cyborg 49%
#1 Posted by Amcu (16247 posts) - - Show Bio

What's Cyborg doing here?

#2 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday solos.

No Caption Provided

#3 Posted by TonyMartial (8840 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#4 Posted by Amcu (16247 posts) - - Show Bio

This seems like it's basically just a way to make Doomsday vs Thor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c30485311cf6
#5 Posted by deactivated-5c30485311cf6 (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

What's Cyborg doing here?

Avatar image for aquatic_pianist
#6 Posted by Aquatic_Pianist (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg is useless, Thor decapitates Doomsday.

#7 Edited by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@aquatic_pianist: You do realize Doomsday is a lot faster and can literally absorb Thor's lightning and get stronger? He'll never get the chance to decap Doomsday while he's getting helplessly puny godded.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Doomsday pops his head like a little grape lol.

#8 Posted by Aquatic_Pianist (686 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: You really think I’m going to debate a guy that posted a s***ty Photoshop of Doomsday TOAA? It isn’t far from what you think anyway.

Thor dislocates every joint and breaks every bone is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Cave Troll’s body before slicing him up for sandwich meat to sell at the flea market grocery store. Get over it.

#9 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@aquatic_pianist: So what I take away from your refusal to debate on this is that you indeed know Thor gets puny godded and are in denial? Okay then.

Doomsday is faster. Doomsday is stronger. Doomsday pops his little head like a grape.

I think you're the one who needs to get over this lol.

#10 Posted by Aquatic_Pianist (686 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: I don’t need to debate you. Knowing you keep digging your reputation a deeper grave with every post is a victory for me. Would you like to turn this thread into a battle for the last word like every other thread you pollute? I can do this all day. At least try to be clever for me, I want to get at least some laughs out of this.

#11 Posted by ANTHP2000 (25824 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday solos.

#12 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@aquatic_pianist: Lmao!

Nah I'm good mate, you don't have an argument anyways you're just fanboying as usual.

#13 Posted by Aquatic_Pianist (686 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: My argument is everyone tearing apart your idiocy in other threads. It’s beautiful to watch.

#14 Edited by Laurus (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor easily, DD gets decapitated.

#15 Posted by shadyxv (558 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: yeah same doomsday who was unable to tag batman eh. Good. Also what makes you think doomsday can absorb Thor's lighting? Has he ever absorbed lighting before?

#16 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday stomp

#17 Edited by ironbrucewayne (74 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Amonfire1776 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor cleaves both Doomsday and Cyborg in half...in fact Cyborg helps Thor by his armor auto-attacking Doomsday distracting him.

#19 Posted by Archangel01 (1438 posts) - - Show Bio

Thors only hope is strombreaker,he needs to get of the range try to decapite Doomsday with his item

#20 Posted by Aquatic_Pianist (686 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironbrucewayne: I’m guessing you’re referring to this...

Thor dislocates every joint and breaks every bone is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Cave Troll’s body before slicing him up for sandwich meat to sell at the flea market grocery store. Get over it.

That was just to troll a notorious DCEU wanking troll. He can’t handle it when people have a different outlook on battles than his heavily biased opinion. I don’t think it is a stomp for either Doomsday or Thor, but I think Thor wins.

#21 Posted by ironbrucewayne (74 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by ironbrucewayne (74 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadyxv said:

@motm: yeah same doomsday who was unable to tag batman eh. Good. Also what makes you think doomsday can absorb Thor's lighting? Has he ever absorbed lighting before?

The very same that can punch FTS and catch and overpower a speedblitzing Superman, who even in MoS could fly Mach 900. Thor isn't tagging him and he is getting tagged, to say nothing of his heat vision which will knock Thor around like a ragdoll when his punches aren't.

Lmao at that second part. One of his powers is literally energy absorption, he tanked the nuke and got stronger and has his own AoE lightning.

No Caption Provided

Thor is literally empowering him with his lightning.

I'm not convinced stormbreaker could pierce him. Even if it could, Doomsday is too fast and strong. Thor isn't Diana, Doomsday avoided her sword for awhile and only Diana's speed and Superman's intervention was why she tagged him.

#24 Posted by Subline (7024 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

This seems like it's basically just a way to make Doomsday vs Thor.

#25 Posted by Subline (7024 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday stomps.

#26 Posted by MalkavtheMaven (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg is virtually featless. So he is pointless and dies almost instantly.

Doomsday can be cut by magic. Stormbreaker is magic. And we know Doomsday has no tactics or skill here. He is basically big dumb stupid hulk not the one from Ragnarok who actually seemed to understand how to fight or at least recognize and counter blows.

Doomsday's lightning effect wouldn't even affect Thor, his striking feats are on par with Hulk's or a bit above. But Thor was unharmed by even the beating Hulk gave him while he laid there so its not likely that Doomsday would suddenly crush him in a single punch.

Thor has the better shot at this, his heat vision is nothing that Thor can't handle (Destroyer, Neutron Star). His strength is a bit better than Hulk's strength so he might get knocked away a few times but not really hurt. Even if he stabbed Thor he seems to be harder to kill than most because of his sister stabbing him multiple times and yet he kept fighting and was fine after. Doomsday's lightning pulse wouldn't do shit to Thor because he is immune to lightning. So the big things down to can Thor hurt Doomsday and WW's featless sword did with ease. And the only thing that had going for it was that it is magical. So no reason Stormbreaker can't do the same.

#27 Posted by ANTHP2000 (25824 posts) - - Show Bio

These threads are gold.

#28 Edited by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: So you admit he couldn't tag batman. Also, Superman did not fly Mach 900 lol

#29 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: No I never did?

Yes he did in MoS, he didn't get slower.

#30 Edited by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: By "he" I mean doomsday. Cause he couldn't tag him despite trying quite hard to

#31 Edited by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: He caught him in mid blitz. That's reacting to a blitzing Superman. I'm not sure what you're disputing here?

#32 Posted by Gamer-Guy (3354 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for don_higashikata
#33 Posted by Don_Higashikata (729 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday would kill him

Mods please ban these threads already. Can't wait for Avengers 4 to roll around with all new Iron Man/Thor/Hulk vs. Superman/Zod/Doomsday etc. threads

#34 Posted by jamespacker (519 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#35 Posted by icec0ld (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

@malkavthemaven:

Thor is slow and has zero manueverability.

He wouldn't be able to evade anything while doomsday would dodge anything Thor tried to do as he is way slower than Superman or wonderwoman and doomsday dodged both.

Doomsday is relentless and gigantic he would not allow Thor breathing room and there is no one there to help him.

Any why did you say doomsday electric energy waves won't have an effect? Thor has been electrocuted before, twice. He's also been tased so that's three times.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
#36 Posted by deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday stomps not even funny.

What feats does Thor even have that kills Doomsday lol..

#37 Posted by MalkavtheMaven (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@icec0ld: I really do not care if you want to ignore Thor's abilities. The obedience disk is not electrocution or tasing its a way to overload the nervous system of the person wearing it. That is why it works on rock people.. who are made of rock.. are you suggesting rocks can be taser? The taser before that was when he was under magical depowerment by Odin.

Most of your claims are all "I said so"

Thor has reacted to high speed attacks before, he has moved at high speeds with Mjolnir and knew when and how to stop when he reached his destination meaning he has to be able to react to his speed or he never could.

Please show you work if you want to keep suggesting that Superman is Massively Hypersonic when it comes to combat speed.

Show Doomsday fighting at Mach if you want to keep this speed debate up. Because I watched the movie too and Doomsday is just not that fast.

None of the Kryptonians have massively impressive strike feats that do any more damage than what the Hulk did and Hulk wailed on Thor for about a solid minute without so much as giving him a bruise.

@narutobleachfan: Wonder Women's sword has 0 feats aside from cutting Doomsday which means it had no feats when it cut Doomsday. Its a magical sword, that is why it cut Doomsday. Her sword does not cut as a molecular or atomic level because she wouldn't have had any issue cutting Steppenwolf in half if that were the case. Her sword barely cut through his armor. And since we see this Kryptonian monster was cut by a magical sword with no other feats or abilities to it other than being a magical sword. We have to then deduce that it was the magic that let it do that. And guess what Stormbreaker is MAGIC, Thor's lightning is MAGIC. So really what does Doomsday have to survive magical attacks when he appeared to have absolutely no defenses against Wonder Woman's sword?

#38 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (2560 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:

Doomsday solos.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
#39 Posted by DarkPsychicLord_Prime (4060 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, Doomsday can't avoid Stormbreaker forever.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
#40 Posted by deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@malkavthemaven:

Wonder Women's sword has 0 feats aside from cutting Doomsday

She smashed Steppenwolf's ax lol.

which means it had no feats when it cut Doomsday.

No Caption Provided

And guess what Stormbreaker is MAGIC, Thor's lightning is MAGIC. So really what does Doomsday have to survive magical attacks when he appeared to have absolutely no defenses against Wonder Woman's sword?

This might be the dumbest logic I've seen.

#41 Posted by ironbrucewayne (74 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by ironbrucewayne (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@malkavthemaven: now you are arguing against the directors own words,taika watiti said he was electricuted so no Thor dies

#43 Posted by Seam12 (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman was doing a great job against Doomsday. Thor suppresses her in every angle and feats. Besides, doomsday can't stop stormbreaker cause it withstand full force of all the forces combined and didn't stopped. It will slice doomday in half as Diana cut his hand. I think the stormbreaker is far more powerful than godslayer sword.

#44 Posted by ironbrucewayne (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@malkavthemaven: dude just shut up don't fighter jet pilots travel at speed faster than sound lol at you calling doomsday that punches faster than sound slow,and no Diana did stab Stephen wolf go watch the movie she couldn't first because of the angle at which she swinged her sword.

#45 Edited by Noone1996 (11488 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg solos. Superman is massively hypersonic and he managed to tag him. He also withstood his heat vision which is stronger than the power gem. Doomsday also punches INFINITELY harder than him. Just look at the sound barrier being broken and how far he sends Superman and Wonder Woman flying when he hits them. It's just a no brainer.

#46 Posted by yeimsick (580 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Thor, but doomsday slaughters him.

#47 Posted by ironbrucewayne (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkpsychiclord_prime: he really doent need to you know why ?healing factor capable of regrowing an arm in seconds he only dies due to kryptonite sooo

#48 Posted by MalkavtheMaven (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@narutobleachfan: Cite the feats the sword had before BvS's fight?

@ironbrucewayne: If the blade is cutting on an atomic scale or a molecular scale which many of the DCEU fans have suggested it wouldn't matter at what angle it was cutting at. The sword still would have sliced through Steppenwolf's armor like it cuts through air. The fact is that sword's only known special property is that it is a magical sword. It is not Godkiller because that was broken in WW's own movie. This is the Sword of Athena which to the point of the fight in BvS had no known feats, Batman's batarangs had more cutting feats than her sword did up until that fight.

Yes human pilots can react to speeds faster than the speed of sound. That was kind of my point. The argument has been that Thor is so slow that they would speedblitz him, but neither Doomsday nor Cyborg has any speed feats. Doomsday's punches actually do not seem to be punching at faster than sound there is virtually no mach cones during that whole fight.

What makes you think he can throw a punch faster than the speed of sound? What feats shows Cyborg attacking at such a speed?

#49 Posted by ironbrucewayne (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@malkavthemaven: the Diana whose sword cuts at and atomic level is form the comics so get that straight.dianas sword from the dceu is not stated to be magical in any way she does sharpen it you know, and the angle she was at was disadvantageous and so she could gather enough force to strike it hard enough but she later did when she she strikes him with enough force .and doomsday punches did create Mac cones go watch the movie again ,i do share your opinion on cyborg being useless in this fight,but as I due recall thanos bled from iron mans punch so that makes doomsday more durable than thanos and since thors axe barely went through thanos then I am led to believe that doomsday will not be phased by the axe .even if he gets injures by it he will heal immediately opening Thor up for a deadly blow from his own axe

#50 Posted by ironbrucewayne (74 posts) - - Show Bio