Post Crisis Wonder Woman vs EOS Naruto/Sasuke

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thevivas: I wouldn't consider this spite. People are legitimately arguing for the team are they not?

But isn't that what happened in the DBZ vs comics threads too, before they got banned?

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Itachus17
TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@evil-incarnate: I said you made this thread out of spite becaus I’m 100% positive you read what Cosmic said in the other thread, not that the battle itself is spite.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Gaoron

Diana stomps

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: Her stomping Supes and by extension the duo.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Itachus17

@thevivas said:

@itachus17: Her stomping Supes and by extension the duo.

Did you read my first post?

The Flashing Blade alone was already enough to just kill Supes, also MMH and Hal.

This Wonder Woman(all gear) is a version who would easily stomp that Wonder Woman, due to huge amps, massively more versatility and so on.

The duo has absolutely zero buisness to be here, but after seeing the CaV against Silver Surfer am i not surprised about this thread anymore.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marishtar: It was before he got banned and chose to make hundreds of new accounts. He made threads about Kaguya being universal iirc, he made claims that the TSB can erase any and everything, and so on. He’s the sole reason Naruto fans have a bad rep.

Chaos was obviously joking. You’d have to post feats to prove that Diana isn’t being turned into a moon or burned by Amaterasu, simply saying “lol nope, Naruto wank” is doing nothing but painting the WW fanbase in a bad light too.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Sorry but NoHate isn't the only reason for that. There are plenty of other Naruto fans on this board who make ridiculous claims. There are those people in every Fandom but Naruto has been incredibly bad in the last few months.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: You wrote about the gear she would have access to in this fight and what it can do. I’m talking about feats like speed and strength to compliment the gear instead of just running around saying “nope Diana stomps Naruto wank is crazy”.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: No, it’s all nohate. He put the thought in people’s minds, influenced certain new users that came here, and now every opinion that seems a little far fetched is looked upon as wank and the people who don’t like the wank are just as reaponsible for flame wars as the small amount of people who actually *do* wank the series.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

insinuating the instance with the FB wasn't utter cheese CiS ontop of an obvious plot based amp.

Still waiting on anyone to come find me in the CaV boards.

jadenyuki02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto can comfortably solo this one. He can simply use the Creation Of All Things technique to create something that will beat WW in under a second.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@thevivas: Dude, some of the claims are definitely outside the realm of far fetched and stray into straight up ridulous or reaching territory. You seem reasonable enough that you would be able to recognize that.

If you were to take what people are saying at face value, Sasuke would be a mid tier reality warper with planetary+ tp, planetary DC, light speed combat, dimension bfr abilities that he can spam without end, time stop resinstance and mountain+ physical strength. What I just described is a herald level character. On a consistent basis outside of special circumstances Sasuke operates no where near that level, but I've seen these claims all over the place.

newark-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Itachus17

@thevivas said:

@itachus17: You wrote about the gear she would have access to in this fight and what it can do. I’m talking about feats like speed and strength to compliment the gear instead of just running around saying “nope Diana stomps Naruto wank is crazy”.

Huh, so you don't even know Post-Crisis Wonder Woman and it's not like this thread would be full of N+S feats?

Where exactly did you see me saying anything about Naruto wank would be crazy, are you aware that i'm actually a kind of Naruto fan too(i've just problems with fanboys, well and also think Naruto had a big quality decrease since the start of the War arc at latest, Boruto is just meh so far)?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingserena: He’s both. He only became a troll recently thanks to making literally hundreds of accounts to keep posting mismatches.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: No I don’t, which is why I asked for feats. This thread can be filled with all the Naruto feats in the world, but according to some claims by WW fans, it wouldn’t matter because she can tank/survive anything they dish out. The easiest way to prove that is with feats.

That was directed at anyone defending Diana in this thread with “Naruto wank”, not specifically you.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Itachus17

@thevivas:

Hmmm ok, the problem is just N+S would have actually already huge problems to come just through the constructs(that's not like Hal's New52 ones), after that through/around the phasing, then the barriers of the bracelets and as last the battle armor(also reanimation depending on the ring).

Her actual durability doesn't even rly matters here, so this is pretty pointless.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: There are definitely wank and ridiculous claims, but literally *every* opinion or idea that is far fetched is already considered wank to certain users.

Regarding the claims you just described, timestop resistance and mountain plus strength aren’t far off. He can’t *resist* timestop, like he can’t stop it from happening, but we know he was aware of being stuck in time and was able to witness events that were happening to others. We know he has abilities that don’t require physical movement to activate, offensive and defensive, so people just started saying he has resistance. Mountain + strength is due to his Perfect Susanoo busting a mountain by punching Naruto’s Kurama Avatar into it and destroying large hills with kicks while physically weakened. Still, the other claims you mentioned aren’t the general consensus for Sasuke’s abilities and are only said by a few people. Other users just see that and equate those views to the fanbase as a whole and then try to counter the wank by lowballing the series.