Psykos-Orochi, Complete Monster Garou, & Meteoric Burst Boros

No Caption Provided

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

superman can lift black hole, they get stomps.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eredin12

Superman can beat those, this is strongest version of Garou he can beat. CF Garou on the other hand would wipe out army of Supermans with a shockwave of his punch.

Berberiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros one shots with his ultimate move

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman Negs

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros one shots with his ultimate move

he is glass cannon and get his entire body destroy by one punch from no holding back superman.

final form monster garou is moon level at best.

Psykos is only multi Continent level, lol.

superman is planet level+, he take this.

only saitama, god and CF garou can beat him.

the only one who come close to beat him in OP man universe besides these guys are blast and i still think superman can take him down.

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By EstrellaDeLeon

Don't see why Superman wouldn't stomp even if he was just moon level, as none of the people here(from the OPM side) showcased feats in such a tier(without relying on calcs).

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Stomps

Blast or CF Garou will be a better match

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@godlike_warrior said:

Superman Stomps

Blast or CF Garou will be a better match

CF Garou would clobber Superman.

OT: Supes mid/high diff. None of these guys are planetary and only Garou can match his speed.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes, but it should be close

mielle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@estrelladeleon said:

Don't see why Superman wouldn't stomp even if he was just moon level, as none of the people here(from the OPM side) showcased feats in such a tier(without relying on calcs).

What? Everyone on that side could be argued to be moon-level.

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By johncenation7
MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johncenation7: Indeed, they don't even have the AP to harm him anyway..

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@johncenation7: You can take me off that tag list, I've already blocked you. Please stop annoying me.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-643a21097ee57
deactivated-643a21097ee57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Superman stomps them all. Psykos/Orochi have shit durability and shouldn’t even be here.

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By EstrellaDeLeon
@mielle said:

@estrelladeleon said:

What? Everyone on that side could be argued to be moon-level.

With what quantifiable feats? Psykos' best feats are around continental, Boros kills himself for a surface-wiping attack, and Garou's seems multi continental without taking in consideration the pre-redraw showing.

Berberiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@berberiot: Is that so?

Boros is then "consistently" city level, with one "outlier" surface wiping blast, Garou has one singular showing which is multi continental at best pre Cosmic Fear, and Psykos' continent splitter can be easily dodged and doesn't scale to her overall durability,

So I do guess, Superman actually stomps, because he is "consistently" stronger, isn't he?

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros is then "consistently" city level, with one "outlier" surface wiping blast, Garou has one singular showing which is multi continental at best pre Cosmic Fear, and Psykos' continent splitter can be easily dodged and doesn't scale to her overall durability,

So I do guess, Superman actually stomps, because he is "consistently" stronger, isn't he?

Ehh no ? Bros Surface wiping attack is something that doesn't really scales to his regular stats so it's not really it can't be argued to be an outlier unfortunately

Berberiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@estrelladeleon: Post-Crisis Superman best strike power feat is shattering a dark moon and he needed to use the infinite mass punch to do it and got knocked out by the recoil.

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@estrelladeleon said:

Ehh no ? Bros Surface wiping attack is something that doesn't really scales to his regular stats so it's not really it can't be argued to be an outlier unfortunately

Ye, but note the "...", I more meant it's an outlier when compared to his "consistent" overal showings through normal physical capabilities and energy blasts.

@estrelladeleon: Post-Crisis Superman best strike power feat is shattering a dark moon and he needed to use the infinite mass punch to do it and got knocked out by the recoil.

A fraction of that would kill anyone anyone in the team by feats honestly, lol. Seems like he actually does stomp.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@estrelladeleon: @berberiot: honestly never read DC in my whole life so can anyone give the name of the comics where Superman appeared ?

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: I am not into comics myself, I merely was arguing out of fairness for Superman, as OPM being favored in "consistency", doesn't exactly sound right to me.

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Ignoring Batman who sucks at mathematics, the same shadow moon that contains the mass of a solar system due to the speed it was approaching their planet, let me remind you. Surplice to say, it's enough kinetic energy to fold the One-Punch Man cast.

temsbumbumm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Akumu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What superman

Dramus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps him

GrayWolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes blitzes and stomps. They can’t even hurt him

mielle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mielle

@estrelladeleon:

With what quantifiable feats? Psykos' best feats are around continental, Boros kills himself for a surface-wiping attack, and Garou's seems multi continental without taking in consideration the pre-redraw showing.

Seriously, what are you talking about?

For one, Psykorochi scales above Orochi and his ‘Gaia Cannon,’ something that ranges from multi-continental to small-planetary. Secondly and on her own, Psykorochi launched a country-sized landmass containing crust and ocean water into the atmosphere at MHS+ speeds. What about that is only continental?

Now onto Boros, he expends all of his energy to - blow away and destroy the entire earths surface, on top of being KM’s in the air and aiming it at Saitama, someone who was tanking the best of his attacks in Meteoric Burst. Doing something like this would be moon-level even if you did it from a singular, AOE-type blast from the ground, but Boros did it from atop his ship - meaning the feat is much greater.

Winged Garou’s feat is moon-level, even after the re-draw. How bulging the earth from the other side of the planet is only multi-continental in your eyes is not my problem. Does Superman have the feats to resist moon-level internal attacks?

Anyhow, it is because people like you that calculations are needed to get a more accurate tier for these feats, because you were clearly wrong on each of your points.

Avatar image for ultimateasskick
Ultimateasskick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is only continental level. Garou oneshots

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By EstrellaDeLeon

@mielle:

I am stating how they have no clear cut feats in the moon level range...and that they require calcs and speculations, to get on that level.

For one, Psykorochi scales above Orochi and his ‘Gaia Cannon,’ something that ranges frommulti-continentaltosmall-planetary. Secondly and on her own, Psykorochi launched a country-sized landmass containing crust and ocean water into the atmosphere atMHS+speeds. What about that is onlycontinental?

What about those feats make them moon level? They all look in the continental to multi continental range to me, especially considering you need fan-calcs to get them in the moon level range.

Now onto Boros, he expends all of his energy to - blow away and destroy the entire earths surface, on top of being KM’s in the air and aiming it at Saitama, someone who was tanking the best of his attacks in Meteoric Burst. Doing something like this would bemoon-leveleven if you did it from a singular, AOE-type blast from the ground, but Boros did it from atop his ship - meaning the feat is much greater.

Which is, surface wiping, high end multi continental, through a suicide attack, yes... why would it be moon level, if not through the use of calculations that assume Boros would have "vaporized" the Earth's surface, and an unquantifiably higher increase through him, blasting his energy down his ship?

It's all an assumption to begin with, as Saitama punched through the blast, we do not know how it would have surface wiped, we just know it would have, thus multi continental+. But his normal attributes, scale nowhere near that, of course. Perhaps, if you scale from Saitama's moon jump, you can get some decent power output, but that's it.

Winged Garou’s feat is moon-level, even after the re-draw. How bulging the earth from the other side of the planet is only multi-continental in your eyes is not my problem. Does Superman have the feats to resist moon-level internal attacks?

Pretty big strawman here, I never claimed the Earth bulge was "multi continental", re-read my post:

Garou's seems multi continental without taking in consideration the pre-redraw showing.

The Earth bulge, as far as I am concerned, exists only before the re-draw, thus, non canon. Simple. Whatever calcs place this feat as, is none of my concern, as I don't have to agree with any suspicious fan-calc. I do not care of Superman winning or not, if you bothered to read anything I say, but nobody in the OPM side is factually moon level.

Anyhow, it is because people like you that calculations are needed to get a more accurate tier for these feats, because you were clearly wrong on each of your points.

Sounds more like cope due to lack of actual clear cut moon level feats from the OPM side, so fan-calcs are required(something that can be done for other series btw, which you ignore, showing double standards), but eh, understandable from someone who even argues Tatsumaki at moon level, lol.

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mielle said:

@estrelladeleon:

For one, Psykorochi scales above Orochi and his ‘Gaia Cannon,’ something that ranges from multi-continental to small-planetary. Secondly and on her own, Psykorochi launched a country-sized landmass containing crust and ocean water into the atmosphere at MHS+ speeds. What about that is only continental?

Now onto Boros, he expends all of his energy to - blow away and destroy the entire earths surface, on top of being KM’s in the air and aiming it at Saitama, someone who was tanking the best of his attacks in Meteoric Burst. Doing something like this would be moon-level even if you did it from a singular, AOE-type blast from the ground, but Boros did it from atop his ship - meaning the feat is much greater.

"Does Superman have the feats to resist moon-level internal attacks?"

No Caption Provided

superman body tank being punch through the earth.

Upendi3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Upendi3000

Boros is city level? What the actual fuck is this shit? Especially because Tats is already multi-continental by default, and Boros would supposedly give her a good fight (even though we don't know what his speed and power looks like compared to her). But I mean what? You really think so called "city level" Boros would just get folded by Tatsumaki like a buttery Christmas pancake?

I swear, it seems like some people just try to intentionally downplay One Punch Man characters for the sake of it. I can't even tell if it's straight up trolling or not.

I won't even be replying back or debating, but regardless, there is one thing I want to clear up about the whole surface wiping thing. It seems to be a mistranslation.

Two databooks put Boros at planet buster. The anime which ONE and Murata had direct involvement with put him at planet buster. The webcomic says "I will wipe you off the face of the planet" which is a figure of speech. His final move was called "planet buster".

Apparently manga translated the phrase "I will wipe you off the face of the planet" into "I will destroy you and this planet's surface" the first one being more accurate a figure of speech to be precise. Not literally destroying you and the face of the planet. Now everything thinks Boros is a surface muncher.

Take that as you will, but the anti-Boros wank is beyond absurd.

On Topic: Superman handily beats the Monster Trio.

Final Edit: I like you're trying to backpedal now by being like - "N-n-no, I said Boros is consistently city level, not that he's actually city level. I'm trying to cover my own ass now"

Yep. Like I said, the Boros is downplay is beyond absurd. I'm done here, and done with this topic. See ya.

No Caption Provided

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By EstrellaDeLeon

I swear people cannot actually read what someone says to fit their agenda, lol.

Boros is then "consistently" city level

Wait when I tell them I have Boros at continent+ level striking strenght, smh.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MangaComics69
@estrelladeleon said:

I swear people cannot actually read what someone says to fit their agenda, lol.

Boros is then "consistently" city level

Wait when I tell them I have Boros at continent+ level striking strenght, smh.

Indeed, these guys may not comprehend such things, not as bad as CF Garou being wanked to Galaxy+ thanks to people overrelying on this hole feat:

itsyourboi34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By itsyourboi34

superman negs, whats stopping him from just sundipping every secound

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he don't need sundipped to beat them.

also, superman don't do sundipped in character.

itsyourboi34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prime10000: base boro is planteary lmao. Final monster garou is planteary ++. Cosmic garou no need to mention is but is multi galaxy level +

@mangacomics69: cosmic garou is multi galaxy level -weak universal lmao. God is multiversal+ to outversal DC universe only 52 universe and soon saitama would one shot god, beating any characters in anime manga novel in one punch. Yeah, thats right. current saitama is not that strong though, just around beerus-whis level.

go back to instagram you lame troll, what you said dosent even make sense

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Eredin12
@itsyourboi34 said:

He almost never does that in character and you cannot use that in battles like this, unless OP specified it, since bae versions assumed.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Superman

CyanPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CyanPhoenix

Superman stomps. (Manga Boros arguably only Moon level with his final attack that leaves him out of energy, and Garou's feat was retconned).

City level boros, lmao

Outlier is not doing a feat of a higher tier and then doing feats of lesser tiers, Outlier would be more in par of being unable to replicate a high end feat to the point is irreconcilable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@upendi3000: Actual figure of speech was the one in the databook, not the manga. Boros is surface wiper at best. And Tornado is only continental at her strongest.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@username_new said:

@socajunkie Mismatch in for Superman.

Wouldn't exactly call it a mismatch but these types of threads never go well so I ain't stopping you.