User Lists: 0

Post - crisis

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

New-52 Supergirl isn't impressive in the slightest, Post-Crisis is relatively impressive so she should win.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Post-Crisis vibrates her hand through New 52 Supergirl's head.

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kazuma_Bushi

@frozen said:

New-52 Supergirl isn't impressive in the slightest, Post-Crisis is relatively impressive so she should win.

Seriously? She has some impressive feats.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Frozen

@kazuma_bushi said:

@frozen said:

Not really. She's not in top-band, Superman clone humiliated her and Superman then beat that clone easily, Wonder Woman humiliated her and a holding back Flash dealt with her once serious. Whether or not Post-Crisis Supergirl was at that band with Loeb PIS, she still has more feats and reliable ones too.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post-Crisis vibrates her hand through New 52 Supergirl's head.

Eh, not really. Her vibrating feats are very limited compared to Superman's.

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kazuma_Bushi

@frozen said:

@kazuma_bushi said:

@frozen said:

Not really. She's not in top-band, Superman clone humiliated her and Superman then beat that clone easily, Wonder Woman humiliated her and a holding back Flash dealt with her once serious. Whether or not Post-Crisis Supergirl was at that band with Loeb PIS, she still has more feats and reliable ones too.

Who are you referring to by superman clone? She lost to WW but I'm not sure this can be classified as being "humiliated". Wonder Woman even admits they're closely matched in strength and speed. She put up a good fight. The Flash won too but she still put up a decent fight, managing to tag him a few times. I think these are good showings even though she lost.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Frozen

@kazuma_bushi: She lost to a Superman clone in Superman #6. He beat on her for the entire issue and none of her attacks even phased him, every single narration box said that it was a violent beating and that she needed saving from the hands of the clone, some boxes describing it as nearly killing her....until of course Superman shows up.

Against Wonder Woman, once she gets serious blitzes Kara twice and then ties her up, once she got serious they did not seem closely matched.

And against Flash, the next page shows him taking her out.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Frozen

@kazuma_bushi: Here are the scans.

Clone humiliates Kara.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

Superman man-handles and then humiliates clone, Kara admits he beat her.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kazuma_Bushi

@frozen

Her getting totally manhandled by a clone of Superman baffles me especially when she was doing fairly well against the original Superman, albeit one that was trying to help her. But regardless that's the only showing where I can say she just flat out got manhandled.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Frozen

@kazuma_bushi: In those same scans you posted, he was easily dealing with her at parts and was simply trying to reason with her, Shazam did a similar thing when he tried to reason with him, she did not really hurt him, however once more serious in the later showing she got lolstomped.

I think it's clear he's more powerful, he seems as powerful as Bronze Age Superman now.

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@kazuma_bushi: In those same scans you posted, he was easily dealing with her at parts and was simply trying to reason with her, Shazam did a similar thing when he tried to reason with him, she did not really hurt him, however once more serious in the later showing she got lolstomped.

I think it's clear he's more powerful, he seems as powerful as Bronze Age Superman now.

Yeah I noted that. In all their fights New 52 and Post Crisis Superman always appears so be holding back against in her in some form or fashion.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kazuma_bushi: In fairness, New-52 Superman holds back a lot less and is quicker to rush into combat, though his durability seems lower he seems much stronger based on some of his feats.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

New 52

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara lost to a super man clone...but peple conveniently leave out the fact that she'd just gotten her powers 5 issues ago at that point lol. Way to go haters.lol

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Sure, she lost to a clone, but she was also new when she briefly smacked around Superman.

@frozen: Red Lantern Amp.

Not done anything thus far.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: This was already fair fight without the amp. She's performed well against WW and Superman, not to mention trounced Kryptonian war machines and Lobo. With the standard ring amp and mindless she: broke free of a Green Lantern construct (put in place by an experienced Hal Jordan) and smashed Guy Gardner down (before he perceived her movement). It took three Green and Red Lanterns to restrain her and two of those were Jordan and Gardner. So yeah, New 52 wins.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho: She did not do well, Superman was handling her and Wonder Woman beat her handily, then she lost to a Superman clone. By the way, there are two Lobo's at the moment. Restraining Supergirl isn't really a testament to their own ability if all they are trying to do is restrain her.

Post-Crisis wins.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I won't give my vote just yet. I'm here just to make sure things are accurate just in case someone says something wrong or out of context.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Yeah she beat up the one who stomped Hawkman. Also, of course it is a testament to her own strength to escape Hal Jordan's constructs and that she needed to be restrained by six lanterns. Their constructs are supposed to be Superman tier strong. Wonder Woman didn't beat her handily. Plus she has documented martial arts training.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And the lanterns didn't get a reboot

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho: Hawkman isn't really at that level.....it's not really a testament considering many have escaped his constructs in the New-52, did she actually beat Hal? If Lanterns are merely trying to restrain her, and not beat her then it can only say so much.

Wonder Woman did beat her actually...she blitzed Kara twice and pretty much won that fight, handily.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Who else who isn't Superman level has broken constructs? The Lanterns might only be trying to restrict, but if it took six then that means she not only has the strength to break one but five constructs at once. I think it says a lot. Also New 52 Hawkman has fought evenly with both Aquaman and Wonder Woman.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho: That depends on what the Lanterns are actually trying to do, if they are all trying to take her out then it does say a lot, but if they are simply trying to restrain her then they can only apply so much force, it can only say so much and is not really proof that she can take on a number of Lanterns in an actual fight. They are two separate things all together.

So was that specific Lantern one trying to restrain her?

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PapiNacho

@frozen: I'm not saying she can beat the Lantern. What I'm bringing up is her strength. If she is stronger and also a better fight (with her documented martial arts training) there really isn't any reason she should loose the fight unless post-crisis was overwhelmingly faster. No evidence has been presented of such a fact.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho: We already know she's strong, nobody should deny but she's not stronger than Post-Crisis, she has been overpowered/beaten by 3 major powerhouses and using the Lantern 'feat' is iffy if all they're trying to do is restrain her, Post-Crisis also knew martial-arts, but never showcased whereas New-52 I have not really seen any impressive use of skill against the powerhouses she fought.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think a lot of people base their incorrect opinion based off of respect threads. People should read comics too. It helps with context. Having said that, I think we should give new 52 Kara some more time. It's only been 30 issues.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: She defeated four kryptonian clones when underpowered by red solar radiation with martial arts alone. The Lantern feat isn't iffy, because it shows strength not combat ability. She is stronger and a better fighter. I have yet to see any Post-crisis feats that do better.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Frozen

@papinacho: Sure, however she displayed no martial arts against Wonder Woman, Flash or Superman clone, whom all of which she lost to - so why do so against robots and not against others? The Lantern feat is iffy, because it's not a feat. It shows her being strong and rageful whereas others are simply trying to restrain her, what shows strength is if they were trying to take her out and lost, sort of like Superboy Prime vs Lantern corps. Post-Crisis has a ton of better feats, her durability withstood a planetary explosion.

Avatar image for josteinfleurme65
Josteinfleurme65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Crisis Supergirl for the win!

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: What tier do you put Supergirl on? I know Powergirl is physically strong enough to match Wonder Woman, but Supergirl is alot weaker (although it seems she got stronger in New 52).

MightyKalEl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PC Kara.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@frozen: What tier do you put Supergirl on? I know Powergirl is physically strong enough to match Wonder Woman, but Supergirl is alot weaker (although it seems she got stronger in New 52).

Post-Crisis Power Girl is equal to Post-Crisis Supergirl.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:
@xlr87t3 said:

Post-Crisis Power Girl is equal to Post-Crisis Supergirl.

That actually makes Powergirl weaker than I thought she was

Mr_Bavadin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PC >> N52.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-52 Kara.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PC

EmpressOfDread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pre 52, She phased through Solid Objects and vibrated herself to being rendered invisible.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Most Post Crisis characters would beat their New 52/Rebirth counterparts.