Poseidon (Saint Seiya) VS Apollo (Saint Seiya)

Bigdadd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bigdadd

Both have access to their strongest forms.

Who wins and why?

Avatar image for gilgameshstomps
GilgameshStomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poseidon curbs. Stop it.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poseidon lost to a weakened gold saint who was charging at him at ftl speed which was out of his reach. he gets stomped here.

GilgameshStomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilgameshstomps said:

Poseidon curbs. Stop it.

how so?

Poseidon lost to a weakened gold saint who was charging at him at ftl speed which was out of his reach. he gets stomped here.

Shaina + Shiryu + Hyoga + Shun + Seiya (gold cloth) + justice arrow, Seiya is a murderer of Gods and the arrow of justice is a weapon blessed by Athena. All their combined powers were needed to beat poseidon who's true form mind you, is still destroyed and sealed away. The same posedion who's power matches that of HADES when he's at 100% power, not 1/3rd because you know, that's what they are when they're in their human form. So unless you're saying apollo stomps HADES? Then stop talking.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hurricanefunnel said:
@gilgameshstomps said:

Poseidon curbs. Stop it.

how so?

@elderelijah190 said:

Shaina + Shiryu + Hyoga + Shun + Seiya (gold cloth) + justice arrow, Seiya is a murderer of Gods and the arrow of justice is a weapon blessed by Athena. All their combined powers were needed to beat poseidon who's true form mind you, is still destroyed and sealed away. The same posedion who's power matches that of HADES when he's at 100% power, not 1/3rd because you know, that's what they are when they're in their human form. So unless you're saying apollo stomps HADES? Then stop talking.

I'm not, so it's a mismatch with this information then.

GilgameshStomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilgameshstomps said:
@hurricanefunnel said:
@gilgameshstomps said:

Poseidon curbs. Stop it.

how so?

@elderelijah190 said:

I'm not, so it's a mismatch with this information then.

Quite unfortunately.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilgameshstomps: True but Poseidon himself stated he was coming at him at ftl speed and was shocked because that was out of his reach. It's also surprising because seiya needed those help u mentioned to clock ftl lol.

GilgameshStomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GilgameshStomps

@gilgameshstomps: True but Poseidon himself stated he was coming at him at ftl speed and was shocked because that was out of his reach. It's also surprising because seiya needed those help u mentioned to clock ftl lol.

don't @ me on this dead thread. I already answered this.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ElderElijah190

@gilgameshstomps: u tagged me so I addressed the statements u made. If u didn't want to get @ then u shouldn't have tagged me in the first place smh.

GilgameshStomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilgameshstomps: u tagged me so I addressed the statements u made. If u didn't want to get @ then u shouldn't have tagged me in the first place smh.

Except you're wrong, because it clearly states strongest form.

Bigdadd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bigdadd
BananaVist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ouverture implies Apollo is > Hades and Poseidon.