Popular Manga Mid Tiers vs Iron Man

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll Popular Manga Mid Tiers vs Iron Man (15 votes)

Manga combine durability, strength, speed, and hax wins! 60%
Iron Man solos. Duh. 40%
No Caption Provided

True Form Sakuna (JJK) Pre Schrodinger Alucard (Hellsing) The One Escanor (Seven Deadly Sins) Kafka Hibino (Kaiju No.8) Chainsaw Devil (Chainsaw Man) Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star) Final Form Muzan (Demon Slayer)

No Caption Provided

Extremis Armor Iron Man

Rules

• Death or KO or Incap.
  • Start 20 feet apart.
  • Manga and Anime for Manga team.
  • Comics for 616 Iron Man.
  • Battle in populated New York City.
 • 
Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

doesn't sukuna just use the slash that bisects the world to cut iron man. it cut infinity it can cut anything.

Avatar image for masterofmatches
MasterofMatches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Unless im mistaken shouldn Esc be on another level when compared to Demon Slayer and a few other mangas?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PinkDarkBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Escanor & Sukuna are the only threats here, the rest are pretty much non-factors

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nwname  Moderator
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@masterofmatches: Kenshiro, Kafka, and Sakuna can all hax beat Escanor. Tbh.

What hax of kenshiro or Kafla can beat Escanor? Also it's Sukuna.

OT: Iron man solos fodder verses

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@nwname: Kafla is just stats wise on par if not superior to Escanor. Minus speed. Maybe. I mean best speed we get from Deadly Sins is from some clacs of mach 1000 areas, but those clacs enever did adress distance well, and outside that its Gilthunder and his Mach 200 lightning. Meanwhile in Kaiju No.8 we have supersonic standard but statements of lightning fast to boost speeds to Mach 200 area at best. Either way outside speed, in durability and strength Kafka and Kaiju No.8 and No.6 feats are just as good as "mountain busting" area that Deadly Sins caps at.

Kenshiro is pure Hax rather than stats. His Pressure Point and Aura base Pressure Point attacks would wreck Escanor human body. Kenshiro also has far greater skill, high end speed wise matches Mach 1000 areas, and has the Intangible attacks and defense of Muso Tensei technique, his ultimate move. Stats wise he is not bad either by feats in durability and strength.

Kenshiro vs Escanor or even Demon Meliodas thread be a great debate of Kenshiro insane abilities and hax.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man wrecks tbh.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@sirfizzwhizz said:

I mean that's what hax does. Giving you a winning chance against opponents stronger than you. WS can cut SPSM Naruto in half too for example. Kafka doesn't have hax but I guess you later mentioned it was actually his stats.

@nwname: Kafla is just stats wise on par if not superior to Escanor. Minus speed. Maybe. I mean best speed we get from Deadly Sins is from some clacs of mach 1000 areas, but those clacs enever did adress distance well, and outside that its Gilthunder and his Mach 200 lightning. Meanwhile in Kaiju No.8 we have supersonic standard but statements of lightning fast to boost speeds to Mach 200 area at best. Either way outside speed, in durability and strength Kafka and Kaiju No.8 and No.6 feats are just as good as "mountain busting" area that Deadly Sins caps at.

Kenshiro is pure Hax rather than stats. His Pressure Point and Aura base Pressure Point attacks would wreck Escanor human body. Kenshiro also has far greater skill, high end speed wise matches Mach 1000 areas, and has the Intangible attacks and defense of Muso Tensei technique, his ultimate move. Stats wise he is not bad either by feats in durability and strength.

Kenshiro vs Escanor or even Demon Meliodas thread be a great debate of Kenshiro insane abilities and hax.

Kafka is definitely not even close to Escanor let alone being superior. This is Kafka's best feat right now and he busted his limbs while doing it. Pretty much punching a nearly 100-meter-wide bloated monster ball an unknown distance into the sky.

No Caption Provided

This is a casual attack from a guy with 50k CC. Meliodas tanked this attack got up and flew all the distance back in a couple of seconds despite having golems on the way. There is a small village down there buildings, towers and all that. Mid-day Escanor is on this level. The One Escanor? The Escanor that one-shot AM Mel who would one-shot this Mel? Here is an exchange of punches between a Near-Noon Escanor (114k+ CC) and AM Meliodas. (142k CC)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bleeding lip vs Ping-pong ball. Even though there isn't that big of a power gap one barely made him bleed and the other got knocked down. The nonsensical CCs in NnT. 😄

As for speed, lightning feats are cloud-to-ground lightning and they came back to back for Meliodas. (1, 2) This is the beginning of the series. Later Merlin (who is way above her student who can change the direction of lightning mid-battle) tries to teleport Galand away only for Galand to jump miles away from her magic range and then jump behind her after. (1, 2, 3)

___

OT: Can I get some feats for this Iron Man?

Avatar image for masterofmatches
MasterofMatches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

I think they die before really applying it though. It's not like Escanor wasn't fighting haxy people already and didn't overcome them. I mean the dude at a low power tanked an attack that with its air pressure cut two mountains in half and he only had a paper cut

https://64.media.tumblr.com/436d82b770948d213661b8abc85e0249/418cd52099c27e9b-38/s500x750/ada996785431d5f6644d378e8ecbe5b66c1deab8.gifv

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-13-2020/fLZv-i.gif

I dont see most people here even coming close to that, but its still an interesting thread. I'd like to think Iron man regardless isn't too versatile in diverse attacks; internal, external, telefrag, tp, etc like some of the others here in this thread and because he's not I think Escanor could prolly solo him or take him in a good fight all by himself

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps

Devil_King18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Devil_King18

Ironman is more versatile and smarter than most.

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman blitz + sun heat all of them

Arexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How dOes Tony stomp

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
@ecoblitz said:

How dOes Tony stomp

I dont see how he "stomps" either tbh. Alot of hax and super regen characters here. Alot of characters on par with Spider Man or above, same Spider man that did well vs Tony as well IIRC. So stomping seems not accurate to me either.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By GodlyShinigami

Either Sukuna one shots with World Slash immediatly or Iron-Man stomps them

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC he needs to throw some gang signs to do that, which might just be possible if everyone is trying to attack Tony at the same time, but seems way too hard to pull off considering all the stuff that his armor has

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By GodlyShinigami
@crapser said:
@godlyshinigami said:

IIRC he needs to throw some gang signs to do that, which might just be possible if everyone is trying to attack Tony at the same time, but seems way too hard to pull off considering all the stuff that his armor has

Yeah to use it Sukuna has to use incantations which wouldn't be possible in a 1v1 but conisdering that he's got 5 other characters who will also be attacking Iron-Man at the same time it's not unreasable to assume he could pull it off. I guess it just depends on how Iron-Man approaches the battle and how fast he dispatches Sukuna.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@godlyshinigami: Escanor and kenshiro dont matter now?

Does Tony have effective counter to Kenshiro's intangible state of nothingness Muso Tensei, and the high end of firepower/stats Kenshiro deals out? not to mention the super skill. Skill from Cap America and Spider Man worked well to help avoid attacks. Even Punisher with skill and prep dodge Tony best armors used by Green Goblin and Tony as well.

Escanor firepower ad health pool not matter at all either? He is the least hax admittedly, relying on pure stats and firepower.