Ability: Static

Nature: Naive

Item: Magnet

Mentor: Negi Springfield

No Caption Provided

Mentor2:Biscut

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

(Depopulated NYC both Pokemon start on different sides of the city)

Tag me if there is anything wrong

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PapiNacho

@deathhero61: Alright then here it goes:

Alakazam is the original psychic Pokemon, the evolution of both Kadabra and Abra. Let's crunch the numbers:

No Caption Provided

HP: Alakazam: 55 , Pikachu :35

Sp Attack: Alakazam: 135 , Pikachu :50 (Attack: 55)

Sp Def: Alakazam: 95 (Defense 45) , Pikachu : 40

Speed: Alakazam: 120 , Pikachu :90

(Note that I included Pikachu's attack and Alakazam's defense in case the opposing debator wanted to make the argument for a physical Pikachu .)

When compared to Pikachu, Alakazam is superior in every way. Alakazam is faster, stronger and more durable than a Pikachu even if it focuses in physical moves. Even assuming with Magnet and some egregious attack like megavolt , my Alakazam comes equipped with a Focus Sash, which protects Alakazam from being OHKO. This means that no matter what, my Alakazam will be able to hit Pikachu at least twice and with Pikachu's paper thin durability that should be enought.

Now onto actual feats:

Powerful Telekinesis:

Notably Kadabra, Alakazam's pre-evolution and inferior to Alakazam in every way, was easily able to turn Ash's Pikachu's attacks back against him and win their match effortlessly:

Loading Video...

As you can see Alakazam has enough power to hold and and defeat Ash's Charizard and would have done so if Pikachu hadn't interfered (Note that Alakazam actually tanks Pikachu's attack and the former only loses via teamwork). (Pokemon Anime)

Loading Video...

Recover , Confusion and Sense Prescence: Alakazam has the power to use Recover to heal itself from attacks, Psybeam to confuse an opponent and additionally to sense it's presence. What these powers mean, is that Beheeyem might even hurt himself instead of Alakazam, Alkazam will always know where his opponent is and Alakazam will be able to supplement his defense by recoveringcompletely (which he can do whilst being attacked at the same time) from attacks. (Also note that in this video he easily lifts a 1 ton Tauros into the air.) (Pokemon Anime)

Loading Video...

Roleplay: Alakazam can copy any ability that Pikachu might have and uses this ability in this scan to OHKO Yellow's Pikachu. (Pokemon Adventures)

No Caption Provided

Let's see what the benefits of a Hogwarts Education are:

A full Hogwarts education, includes an incredible variety of spells that will only increase Alakazams versatility.

Wingardium Leviosa: A full on Hogwarts education can enhance Alakazam's natural TK via this nifty little spell that allows the user to move objects. Used by Ron Weasly against troll. (HP Lexicon)

Apparition: Alakazam's natural teleportation abilities are also enhanced by this spell, which coupled with Alakazam's speed means Alakazam will be much more mobile than his opponent in this fight. (HP Lexicon)

Protego: A defensive spell that protects the user from attacks. Can be used to protect against both physical and mental attacks.

Conjuring Spells: Objects can be created by Alakazam and thrown at opponents via TK. Used by Dumbledore in battle against Voldemort. (Learned seventh year in Hogwarts)(HP Lexicon)

Evanesco: Alakazam has his own version of de-atomization . While fifth years work at vanishing objects a big as mice, Neville in second year had enough power to vanish a table leg. Since Alakazam moves first he could easily vanish any vital part of his opponent's body. (HP Lexicon)

Switching Spells: Alakazam can use these spells to transform his opponent into anything else. Fourth years transformed guinea fowls into guinea pigs. (HP Lexicon)

Finally let's see what Korin brings to the table:

After easily getting killed by Demon King Piccolo's henchman Tambourine, Krillin trains with Korin and has an encounter with Piccolo Jr himself (the stronger son of King Piccolo). This what his opponent has to say:

No Caption Provided

Conclusion: Alakazam is superior to Pikachu in every way and when you actually add his trainers he is simply too versatile and has too much stamina too lose.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Before i start i was wondering can i also have pikachu feats from his games The Pokepark series? Pika has some impressive feats in there. But don't worry they are nothing like the pokedex.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Pokepark is that one 3D pokemon game on the wii. Don't worry. Anyway when's the deadline? because recently i been getting obsessed with square enix games(specifically the KH series) so im a little off task.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 Honestly, I haven't been monitoring it. I will make it next Sunday.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DeathHero61

@papinacho: Before i destroy you let me pick apart your argument.

When compared to Pikachu, Alakazam is superior in every way. Alakazam is faster, stronger and more durable than a Pikachu even if it focuses in physical moves.

Interesting. But no. Game stats are not reliable. Anime Pikachu's physical stats are ridiculous. Same goes for manga pikachu. Just because an early pikachu who was a physical weakling was defeated by Alakazam doesn't mean that Alakazam would compare to current. Besides the training im giving Pikachu will boost up his stats to insane levels.

Pikachu's paper thin durability that should be enought.

No it shouldn't. Pika took hyperbeams to the face, attacks from giant Onixes and Flurries of punches from a Hitmochan. His durability is more than enough, and with the training regime that i will be giving him all his stats will be heavily boosted in the first place.

Roleplay: Alakazam can copy any ability that Pikachu might have and uses this ability in this scan to OHKO Yellow's Pikachu. (Pokemon Adventures)

Going to need a consistent showing of said ability.

Krillin trains with Korin and has an encounter with Piccolo Jr himself (the stronger son of King Piccolo). This what his opponent has to say:

Thats all he got trained in, like i told you, you should have had kami/popo training. You would have had similar training along with heavily enhanced senses.

Its time for me to represent our favorite bastard pikachu.

No Caption Provided

Pikachu the king of mainstream in terms of pokemon.

Negi will be training pikachu in the basics of magic for the first few weeks. Pikachu already has a knack for thunder manipulation so pikachu already has a majority of the thunder spells negi uses down pat, Especially thunder arrows. Wind spells will take much more time to get used to since pikachu is an electric type so out of everything negi has to teach him that will take a large portion of the time they have for training but they will still have time for other important things. Negi will also be training him in combat skill. Pikachu already knows what it means to be strategic considering Ash/Red's methods in combat with him. So he should be pretty decently skilled. Negi with only a few weeks of training while at mahora academy was already pretty damn powerful and skilled:

As seen a above, he is able to use Magic and Physical combat simultaneously in a combat scenario, the difference is pikachu won't have to cast any spells since he is literally a walking generator of electric energy. Negi will be teaching him how to better his electric manipulation to a even higher form like his via magic.

No Caption Provided

He is another showing of negi's progress in combat training:

The unnatural speed you are seeing is another thing pikachu will be learning which i'll mention later.

Here is basically what touta can do with KI(Pikachu is pretty much superior to touta in most ways except that pika doesn't have a healing factor. What you are going to see touta doing in these scans is what one can do with ki. Touta and Kuromaru the ones in the scans are just barely above street level and are very low mid tiers if not high street level, yeah these guys are probably the weakest of the negima universe so its a good measuring stick to use.)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now Touta himself had vast physical strength, even far more than kuromaru, but the problem is that he lacks striking strength in comparison to kuromaru thats why he lost in an arm wrestling match against him/her(yeahhhhh its complicated. Read the series to find out why kuro is a "him/her")

Pikachu despite his anime and manga showings pikachu has low defense and attack.(yeah the things you see him do are low standards.) Negi will be working to amp up his abilities in that area in his physical training. Since pikachu in base strength is impressive his iron tail gives his striking strength far better means.

Kufei his kung fu teacher was capable of doing this:

Thats what kufei can do if she focuses her power.

After failing to beat kuromaru at arm wrestling despite having far superior physical strength, he is told to practice instant movement, one of the abilities that was pretty much common knowledge in the world of negima. And was used to move at crazy high speeds. Here is the minimal training he got and the explanation.

You saw that aerial one kaito did? Negi already knows it. He has multiple showings of an air instant movement.

Here is some of the things negi will be teaching good old pikachu:

Remember the "Arrows" i mentioned?

This scan shows only 17 arrows but he later shows being capable of up to a hundred all the way to a thousand(and one lol) These arrows can move at supersonic to arguably low hypersonic speeds considering the distances they can travel.

Pikachu although will have to amp up his energy outputs to use as many as a thousand which shouldn't be too hard considering how much energy pikachu can dish out.

These arrows can have 3 different versions and are very useful in close combat. They can :Paralyze, Capture, or damage you. Same scan again for space.

He can also "ride along" the arrows for a head on clash(he can add onto this even more by using quick attack or volt tackle to add more momentum and speed)

and is capable of delaying them for surprise attacks.

Also i mentioned enhancement spells:

Beginning of the series negi(incredibly weak, physically and non-physically at this point of the series and in base form with no enhancements could not even classify as street level) speed blitz kotaro in 0.5 seconds.

This is the ending scan of the fight that i forgot to add:

No Caption Provided

Unlike regular electricity from pokemon that has only 10% chance of paralyzing foes, White Thunder(the spell he used in these scans on kotaro) legit paralyzes an opponent after it strikes.

One spell that would be useful especially against other pokemon is the spell you will see in the scan below

Here is one of negi's most used spells that will be learned its a combination of thunder and wind manipulation:

One shotting a robot that was basically shrugging off multi-city block level "firearms" and "bazookas" with this spell

Negi will be sending pikachu's consciousness into the scroll of Magia Erebea and have him do the same hard training he did.

He is negi's training in magia erebea.

And finally, his fight with Mirror Eve, where he gets wrecked until he learns how to control Magia Erebea. Even then only Matches her who is only a "Figment" of his mind.(funny thing is every single injury he got from their fight was showing up in the real world as each second passed.)

I would show the high level fighters that he was stomping effortlessly during the collesium matches both those aren't that impressive to the point where it needs to be showed off.

Magia Erebea

It is a Special Magic that Evangeline Developed in order to augment her Physical Stats. She first Uses a high destruction Magic, but instead of casting it, she Compacts it and Absorbs it to gain the Traits of said Magic. Users experience a boost of All physical Stats to near incalculable Magnitudes. These are the things we will be discussing

• Magia Erebea (闇の魔法, Dark Magic ) is a forbidden technique created by Evangeline A.K. McDowell over a period of 10 years, in which the user absorbs offensive magic designed to harm the enemy into his own body, to the point where it fuses with their very soul. The technique feeds on the user's body and soul, but in return the user gains power many times that of any ordinary person.
    • Actus Noctis Erebeae (闇き夜の型, Form of the Dark Nigh): This is the regular form the user of the technique takes when they want to store magical spells within themselves without canceling the previous Magia Erebea. By incanting "Supplementum", they will absorb the magic into themselves, but not merge with it, where they can release it at a later time.
    • Agilitas Fulminis (疾風迅雷, Lightning Speed): By absorbing Jovis Tempestas Fulguriens, the mage gains extreme agility in exchange for lower defensive capabilities. The mage’s movements become electrified, allowing for stunning physical attacks. Projectile attacks can be deflected by an air current magic shield.(This can be performed by him rather easily actually, all pikachu has to do is reabsorb his own electric energy along with the wind energy as well.)
    • Sim Fabricatus Ab Incendio (獄炎煉我, Gokuenrenka, Literally "Hell's Refining Fire") is the form that takes the magic power from "Flames of Hell (Incendium Gehennae)" into one’s flesh and fuses it with the spirit. In doing so, the caster’s flesh gains powerful hardness and resistance to heat.(basically turn a heat based attack against an opponent to make yourself more durable and more resistance to heat)
    • Ή ΆΣΤΡΑΠΗ΄ ΎΠΕ΄Ρ ΟΥ΄ΡΑΝΟ΄Υ ΜΕΤΑ ΔΥΝΑ΄ΜΕΝΗ (雷天大壮, Raiten Taisō, Literally "Thunder in Heaven, Great Vigor") is the form that takes the power from "Thousand Lightning Bolts (Kilipl Astrapê)" into one’s flesh and fuses it with the spirit. In doing so, the caster becomes a mass of electrically charged particles.
    • ΤΑΣΤΡΑΠΗ ΎΠΕΡ ΟΥΡΑΝΟΎ ΜΕΓΑ ΔΥΝΑΜΕΝΗ (雷天大壮 2, Raiten Taisō II, Literally "Thunder in Heaven, Great Vigor II") is the form that takes the power by absorbing a second "Thousand Lightning Bolts", Negi is able to change his Raiten Taisō into it's more upgraded version, Raiten Taisō II. It was used as Negi's 3rd "Trump Card" during his fight against Rakan. It basically allows one to move at lightning level combat speeds.

To finish My point off, Here is Negi fully using Magia Erebea for the first time outside of The above fight(that wasn't really a fight)

things to take away from this.

• Blitzed 4 Bounty hunters instantly.
  • eliminated multiple with zero to no effort
  • showed used of Magic within Combat
  • His ability to switch Armaments mid combat as well as chant spells effectively
  • Pure and utter Destructive Power.
  • this is still basic and weak use for magia ereba

Now take a look at this chart showing the differences between the armaments in terms of stats:

No Caption Provided

The dark form is more on attack and defense while the lightning one is more on speed and mobility.(yes i said lightning)

Now i will admit at the very best Pikachu will only be able to go up to go up to Agilitas Fulminis, he is nowhere near negi's physical limits so its not possible for pikachu to go any further than that. Although you are probably thinking "Whats the point of taking his training if he cannot go any farther than one or two stages of magia ereba?" Well its still a rather useful ability. Magia Erebea is not too different from a dragon slayer's(Fairy Tail) Abilities. The user gains a boost in physical stats.(but unlike dragon slayers magia erebea users cannot constantly do this, they must use the energy they stored already and then absorb energy a second time. Its complicated but its efficient.)More versatile and more powerful users can take this to a further level like negi and eva did and apply this same system with elements. Negi combined wind and thunder elements in order to achieve Agilitas Fulminis. While Eva just used one of her strongest ice spells in order to develop her second stage magia erebea.

In order to at least gain Agilitas Fulminis Pikachu has to learn one decent wind magic spell that he can use. The easiest one i already showed. Once pikachu finally gets that down pat he will move on to more advanced wind magic for nearly the rest of his training while simultaneously working on magia erebea. Testing his limits.

All i know is that Magic won't be too useful against Pikachu by the end of his training.

No Caption Provided

Once he is finally done he will have a decent grip on Raisen

Negis "Raisen"

In other words: Lightning Speed combat(Not entirely travel speeds).It does, how ever, have a weakness. But not one that you can exploit unless proven. it is that his lightning speed movement Requires a "Medium" and he generates a spark at his target location, imperceptible to normal people...Except people such as jack and eva.

the above scans show it weakness.

Although there is a way to negate this weakness, pikachu's body wouldn't be able to handle the strain.

Since energies such as ki, and magic, and chi, etc. Are equivalent to the body, taking energy attacks would be similar to taking a piece of the opponent's strength

No Caption Provided

Now I will also admit that some of negi's more everyday spells that pikachu can use will probably not be on the same scale as negi's. Let me show you a weaker version of some of negi's spells via Yue's utilization:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is a later scan that states that yue's fighting style was similar to negi's:

No Caption Provided

Anyway here is pikachu's moves from both continuities.

ThunderBolt:

Damages all foes around the user. It may also cause paralysis and prevent any attacks or moves.
No Caption Provided

His thunderbolt has consistently trashed giant team rocket robots on occasion

Loading Video...

Iron Tail: The foe is slammed with a steel-hard tail. It may also lower the target's Defense if it hits.(combine this with ki enhancements and it would be even stronger than what im about to show you)

No Caption Provided

Iron tail has been consistently used to block or counter attacks from the most powerful of foes.(especially foes 10x his size) Hell it has been used consistently to bitch slap foes as well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The fact that he can bitchslap a torterra who has high defense stats to the point where its not even fair shows allot.

Volt tackle is one of pikachu's more well known moves and the main reason why pikachu is such a badass:

No Caption Provided

Here is when he uses it for the first time

Loading Video...

Electro Ball:

The user hurls an electric orb at the target. The faster the user is than the target, the greater the move's power.
No Caption Provided

Here is pikachu's most powerful eletro ball.

Loading Video...

A multi-city block if not several city block energy blast of mass destruction.

Pikachu has good enough agility to keep on dodging attacks and constantly tag Alakazam anyway.

No Caption Provided

Manga pikachu knows most of the moves he knows in the anime, but strangely he has some new ones, some new ones you wouldn't normally see a pikachu do:

Toxic.(The strange thing is in the manga version of pokemon, the pokemon can take elemental manipulation to new levels. Such as enhancing one's strikes by coating them in electricity, utilizing electricity to lift up rocks and make a new type of projectile, etc. Here )

No Caption Provided

He can use flash

No Caption Provided

Subsitute:

IF he can use subsitute like this that means he can uses clones just like negi. I will show clones at another time when it matters.

Biscuit is going to be teaching pikachu nen.

Nen (念, Mind Force) is one of the defining features of the manga Hunter × Hunter. Is a technique that allows a living being to use and manipulate their own life energy (known as aura).The word "Nen" can also be used in conversation to refer to aura.

Properties of Nen

Creation and Use

Learning to use Nen is the final step in becoming a professional Hunter because most contracted jobs require the use of it as the minimum requirement. The technique has the ability to enhance the strength of physical attacks or objects depending on the quantity of aura employed and an individual's aura type.

No Caption Provided

As well as allows for para-psychological abilities to exist in reality. Because one can craft just about any sort of psychic power through only using their mind, Nen is also a dangerous power unknown to the public at large

A good example of straight up out of the ordinary abilities crafted by imagination alone is Kurapika's chain jail, but thats not important right now.

Learning Nen and Initiation

A student learning Nen trains to manually open and close their aura nodes so that they can control the flow of their aura. One typically learns this process slowly and gradually through meditation. The second method (colloquially called Initiation or Baptism) is by having one receiving an influx of aura from an experienced user that forces these nodes to open; despite how quickly it works, the method is typically frowned upon due to its danger to the student if the user is inexperienced or has malicious intent. Initiation via physically attacking another with the use of an enhanced aura typically causes permanent disability or death.

No Caption Provided

There is, however, a way to initiate that is less harmful to the student's body — depending on gently jolting open one's nodes forces the new user to learn to control their aura flow, else risk suffering severe exhaustion or death. Once one has opened their aura nodes, he will be able to see his own aura as a shroud surrounding the body due to his nodes in his eyes being opened. Aura appears to look similar to steam from a kettle.

Wing is the student of biscuit by the way so don't assume anything. Anyway. How will the next stage of this training be useful? And why do they need it? well lets take a few steps back.

It is possible to feel the presence of aura even without being aware of its existence. It has been described as feeling like a warm, viscous fluid at rest. It has been said that powerful, refined auras produce a sensation that feels akin to needles pricking into the skin. Since every living being emits aura subconsciously, learning to sense aura is a useful skill for those tracking living things or hunting non-living things infused with aura. An experienced user of Nen can judge the location and relative strength of his opponents through reading the output of their aura.

It can basically be used like Conqueror's Haki from one piece except without all the knocking out and stuff.

Here is hisoka's use of the tech. And a later explanation of said tech. and proper defenses.

So basically anyone with a strong enough killing intent can probably kill you with their aura alone. Pikachu is not really a killer though so don't worry but, i doubt Alakazam would get anywhere near him if pikachu releases his aura within his thoughts. Like for example if you read the scans. Will has a strong effect on someone's aura. So if pikachu reinforced his will via nen while thinking "I'll kick your ass!" That will scare even alakazam.

Since alakazam doesn't train himself in nen he has no real defense for this.To better explain this look at the next category below it goes along with Wing's explanation.

Nen of the Flame

Nen of the Flame (燃, Nen) is sometimes used in Shingen-Ryu kung fu as a precursor to learning the actual Nen. They are mental exercises akin to meditation that strengthen one's force of will. Regular practice can smooth the flow of one's aura. The Four Exercises of Nen of the Flame are as follows:

• Ten (点, Point): Focus the mind, reflect upon the self, and determine the goal.
  • Zetsu (舌, Tongue): Put it into words.
  • Ren (錬, Temper): Intensify your will.
  • Hatsu (発, Release): Put it to action.

Nen and Emotion

Although the production of aura is unconscious and constant by all living beings, it is not only life energy. Aura carries with it the desires and emotions of the one who deploys it, which is what allows for Nen to have incredible versatility to those who develop their skill at using it,[14] and also heavily influenced by mental condition and emotional state.[15] A basic application of this phenomenon is that one can channel their aggression or malice into their aura and deploy it towards another person (i.e. blood-lust). The antagonized will then be able to feel that blood-lust as if it were physically palpable; if unable to keep it from their own body by deploying their own Nen, he/she may be physically harmed by it.

Four Major Principles

In order to fully grasp Nen, one must first learn the Four Major Principles of the Shingen-Ryu school of Kung-fu. Everything else, including a practitioner of Nen's individual skills, is based on the basic manipulations of one's aura flow. The Four Major Principles, in order of study, are: Ten, Zetsu, Ren, and Hatsu.

These basic techniques become second-nature to those experienced in Nen. For example, a beginner must learn to use Ten and concentrate to maintain it; whereas someone with experience will practically always be in a state of Ten, even during sleep.

Ten

Once a person has had their aura nodes opened, they must learn to keep their aura from leaking away from their body. Ten (纏, Envelop; Shroud) is the process of keeping the nodes open, but also having aura flow through and around the body rather than away from it. Once maintained, it creates a shroud around the user that feels similar to standing in lukewarm, viscous fluid. Having a shroud of aura surround the body is the most basic defense against the emotional attacks from other users of Nen, however, it can't defend against Nen physical attacks. Ten maintains youthful vigor and reduces one's aging; since the energy powering the body no longer leaks away, one can keep the body from breaking down and deter the aging process. Through frequent meditation, one can improve the quality of their Ten.

Zetsu

While Ten allows a user to keep aura from leaking away from their body, Zetsu (絕, Suppress; Null) stops the flow of aura from their body altogether.By closing all of their aura nodes, the user is able to stop almost all outflow of their aura like water from a valve. Since the user is no longer surrounded by their own aura, they are more sensitive to the aura of others. This can be useful when tracking another person and it will also prevent other users of Nen from noticing them. Zetsu can also be used to relieve fatigue, since it forces the body's external layer of aura to be fully contained within. However, since Zetsu involves shutting off one's aura, it can be dangerous due to it leaving the body defenseless against any aura attack. Even a weak attack enhanced with Nen could do massive damage.

Ren

Ren (練, Refine; Enhance) is a direct application of Ten. Since a user is capable of keeping aura from leaking away from the body, it's also possible for them to produce more aura around themselves without having to worry about losing it.Ren focuses on outputting a high amount of aura and keeping it on the body, expanding the size and intensity of it. If Ten is considered to be purely defensive, then Ren typically what is used for offense. This increases the user's physical strength and durability and provides a large pool of aura for any advanced techniques or individual skills they decide to use.

Hatsu

Hatsu (發, Release; Act) is the release or transmission of one's aura so it can be projected to carry out a certain function. In essence, Hatsu is one's personal expression of Nen that creates a special and unique paranormal ability (colloquially called a Nen Ability).[32] A good Hatsu should reflect a person's own character; one can never truly master Nen if they only copy other people's abilities.

Nen and Individuality

There are six types of aura; every individual is born having one of these six different aura types. Upon learning one's own aura type, a student of Nen can set about learning to apply the technique in a unique way that suits their personality, which can develop into a unique skill.[34]

The most popular way (and the only sure-fire way seen in the series) of determining one's aura type is through water divination. Divination requires one to float a leaf atop a glass of water. A student of Nen will place their hands around the glass and perform Ren. The resulting effect from one's aura contacting the glass will determine a person's aura type.[35]

• If the volume of the water changes, the user is an Enhancer.
  • If the taste of the water changes, the user is a Transmuter.
  • If impurities appear in the water, the user is a Conjurer.
  • If the color of the water changes, the user is an Emitter.
  • If the leaf moves on the water's surface, the user is a Manipulator.
  • If a completely different change appears, the user is a Specialist'.

It is best to base a Nen ability on one's individual aura type. Though it is possible for one to develop abilities outside of his primary aura type, one is typically less proficient at using those abilities. By creating an ability that one isn't suited for, one risks stagnating their potential by overloading their capacity for using Nen—something Hisoka calls "Memory Overload."

Hisoka also claims that he is able to judge a person's Nen type based on their personalities. According to him, all people of one aura type are generally of the same personality type. However, he states that this method is similar to trying to find someone's star signs or blood type just from personality analysis —it's not always correct. According to his theory:

• Enhancers are determined and simple.Most of them never lie and hide nothing. Their words and actions are often dominated by their feelings. They are generally very selfish and focused on their goals.
  • Transmuters are whimsical liars. Transmutation users have unique attitudes, and many are regarded as weirdos or cheaters. They rarely reveal their true intentions.
  • Conjurers are typically high-strung. They are often on guard as to be overly cautious. They are very observant and rarely fall into the traps. Being able to analyze things calmly is the strength of Conjurers.
  • Emitters are impatient and not detail-oriented. Many of them are quick-tempered and hot-blooded. They resemble the Enhancers in building their impulsivity, but the difference with them, they probably tend to calm down and forget easier
  • Manipulators are logical people who advance at their own pace.They are all for arguments and tend to want to keep their families and loved ones safe. On the other hand, when it comes to pursuing their own goals, they do not listen to what others might have to say about it.
  • Specialists are individualistic and charismatic.[50] They will tell you anything important on them, and refrain from being close friends. But, because of their natural charisma that draws others, they are always surrounded by many people.
No Caption Provided

Aura Types

Enhancement

If a student increases the quantity of water in the glass during their water divination, they are an Enhancer (強化系, Kyōkakei). Enhancement is the ability to use aura to increase the natural abilities of an object or one's own body. Therefore, Enhancers are able to greatly increase their physical attack and defense and are best suited for close-ranged melee combat.

Enhancement is the most balanced category, and its a far more powerful version of Ko and Ken allowing users to spread themselves evenly between offense and defense and become very strong using only simple abilities. One of the examples of more complex Enhancement abilities include enhancing one's healing factor.

I practically already showed enhancer at the beginning of this spoiler.

Transmutation

If a student changes the taste of the water in the glass during their water divination, they are a Transmuter (変化系, Henkakei). An affinity for Transmutation means a person can change the properties of their aura to mimic something else. Similar to Emission, things created via Transmutation are pure aura. Transmutation is often mistaken with Conjuration due to their similarities. A simple way of thinking about it would be that Transmutation allows your aura to mimic properties of a substance, whereas Conjuration allows you to change your aura into actual substances. Transmuters can copy the properties of real things. For example, Killua Zoldyck uses his aura to copy the properties of electricity. Transmuters can also give their aura properties that don't necessarily mimic real things; Hisoka's "Bungee Gum" copies and combines the properties of rubber and gum. Transmuted substances are invisible to people unaware of the existence of Nen. You will see this in the videos and scans i will present to you. But i might as well show a preview:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Conjuration

If a student creates an object in the water in the glass during their water divination, they are a Conjurer (具現化系, Gugenkakei). Conjuration is the ability to create a physical, independent, material object out of one's aura.Once a person has mastered the conjuration of a certain object, they can conjure it and dispel it in an instant, whenever they want. Conjuration is the only way in which Nen can create things that ordinary people (unaware of Nen) can see and touch. Furthermore, objects or entities created by this technique have a subtle "independence" to them. This means that they can continue existing even if they were at a considerable distance from the Conjurer, or even if the Conjurer themselves are not aware that they have yet to be de-materialized. However the use of In can hide an object materialized from aura from experienced users of Nen.

Conjured objects can have special abilities imbued into them. For example, the Phantom Troupe bandit, Shizuku, is able to conjure a vacuum cleaner that can infinitely suck up objects, but with the condition that it can't suck up living things and things made up of Nen. Similar to Manipulation, Conjuration abilities tend to be very specific, complex, and conditional. Conditions can be imbued into conjured objects to make them stronger. Kortopi, for example, is able to materialize a perfect copy of any non-living object that he touches. However, the copies of all objects generated will automatically disappear after 24 hours.

A simple conjuration is like this:

No Caption Provided

Emission

If a student changes the color of the water in the glass during their water divination, they are an Emitter (放出系, Hōshutsukei). An affinity for Emission means that a user is capable of controlling the deployment of their aura while separating it from their body. Aura usually decreases in intensity very quickly when it is separated from the source body, but strong Emitters can separate their aura from their body for long-periods of time and still be able to maintain it.

Some Emission abilities (such as Shachmono Tocino's) are commonly mistaken for Conjuration abilities. The two, however, are fundamentally different. Objects created by Emitters are created solely from aura, invisible to those whom haven't learned Nen, and require Manipulation skills to control.

Basically energy manipulation. Such as shooting energy blasts and what not.

No Caption Provided

But emission can be taken to creative levels to the point where its not even energy manipulation anymore such as Leorio:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now lets get onto Pikachu's second mentor. Biscuit. My most favorite character in the HxH universe.

No Caption Provided

Biscuit is the coach of main characters Gon and Killua of Hunter x Hunter. And is practically superior to them in every way(ignoring killua's godspeed and possibly adult gon.)

For pikachu's training, so he can have someone to surpass or spar with biscuit will have a second student tag along for the training session.

Killua and Gon are highly skilled Hunters. They have amazing physical stats due to their training.

Speed:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Combat Skill and Strength:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Biscuit while obviously not trying was keeping up with the boys when they were trying to outrun her.

Loading Video...

11:35-12:15 I mean look at the posture of her running. She clearly was all like "lol you're too slow"

15:35- 21:35 as you can see she is very observant. She is going to teach pikachu the basic strategies of combat and survival. After teaching Pikachu the basics of nen. Such as picking out weaknesses.(although she did not directly teach gon and killua that, she was literally waiting for them to figure it out.)

Loading Video...

2:50-6:00 She shows gon and killua that they are small fish in a big world then shows them true strategy to utilize against enemies who stalk them. The man who was tailing them, his presence couldn't even be felt by an expert like Killua.(And to be honest he is truly an expert at assassination and tactics himself. He would put people like Slade Wilson or Deadpool to shame both who are expert assassins so its really impressive how Biscuit noticed and not himself.)

6:10-8:30 Further skill in combat shown by bisky. And even mentions if she applied nen to her strike that the man would have died. She further tells the boys that this guy was small fry and that if they couldn't even handle someone of his caliber that they wouldn't get far. So her physical training regime is going to be immensely intense if her standards are so high.(far better than korin's.)

9:47-18:58 She will force pikachu into a similar scenario as the boys. Making pikachu fight against someone of superior physical stature until pikachu can equal that person, and apply strategies such as "a forest of rocks" which pikachu has done similar before in the first place. After a week of said training rountine Pikachu will be forced to jog 70 kilometers. Then back.

19:19-21:40 they were forced to go back to the same city in a straight line. But here is the catch. Any Rock walls coming their way they had to dig through.

Loading Video...

0:00 to 0:28 after a good 5 kilometers. Pikachu would have to run all the way back to the starting grounds.

1:56-2:44 for the sake of training pikachu will not be allowed to use any ki enhancements or magic enhancements. Everything you saw so far just know that he will be doing it without the enhancments. So basically pure physical training. And training with nen.

2:52-3:06

3:24-3:33 this training is basically to teach pikachu how to quickly turn nen off and on. Its useful for erasing one's presence.

3:57-5:33 Basically this is when Pikachu will eventually start to control his enhancements. Instead of using all of it to enhance his strike, he has to train to reinforce the rest of his body by distributing nen all over his body. Which will increase his defensive capabilities allot.

5:35-6:32 Basically although her punch looked slow the Energy around her first was still immensely powerful. Combine the speed and force along with the nen imbued strike and you got one dangerous punch. Without nen to defend yourself this can quite easily destroy even superhuman bodies.

6:35-7:05 Pikachu will have to train to build his stamina if he wants to hold his Ken up long. Considering his training he already had with negi this shouldn't be hard.

7:07-7:40 after continuation of physical training with ken, Pikachu would now take blows from nen enhanced strikes better. The funny thing is. The training you get with korin is heavily inferior to the training i could get from either negi or biscuit, ALONE.

7:42-8:50 Pikachu will also train to apply enhancements to different parts of his body in fractions. Unlike pretty much every other universe. Most people can only apply energy to one place. They cannot focus all that energy into one point in terms of enhancements, or have a certain amount in the one area and a certain amount in another.

8:55-10:05 Pikachu will also be training to apply a certain level of nen depending on the situation during combat. Considering how Alalakazam won't be too impressive with only korin's physical training. He will be in a heavy disadvantage during combat. A single hit from a nen infused punch, especially one from anime/manga pikachu. Especially one from pikachu who trained with negi. Yeah. Its not going to end well if he takes a single hit from pikachu.

10:51-11:58 More physical training in terms of nen enhancement.

The rest of Pikachu's training will be shown later. For now lets see what you got.

No Caption Provided

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Simple enough. Pikachu is in Little Cup (borderline NU), while Alakazam is UU (bordeline OU). In myo opinion the outcome is pretty obvious, lel.

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jan_valker: Alakazam is straight up OU son. Thought that is neither here nor there.

Loading Video...

He's UU currently (sad, I know).

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/alakazam

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho: Smogon isn't the only tier maker, there is also PO, which lists him as OU.

Well, if we count him as OU, it's even worst for Pikachu imo. But I like the competitive scenario, and quite dislike the anime, so you can guess where my reasonings about feats and stats come from.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this still a thing?

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, I just want to say I completely forgot about the existence of this thread and contest. I apologize to everyone involved, especially @deathhero61 for wasting his time.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho: It was still fun though, and that's what counts. I remember being in a real life animal CaV back in the day.