Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hayabusa77
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

R1: every mega evolution (Including primal) vs every gigantamax (including DLC and eternamax eternatus), game versions only

R2: composite mega pokemon vs composite gigantamax pokemon

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

meta-wise, mega are much better imo and they are much more competitive (dynamax are basically z moves on drugs).

OT: Megas/Primals both rounds.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

Round 1- The mega team has literal gods like Mega Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Mega Diancie, Mega Latias, and Mega Latios. Those 6 can win together, the rest aren’t needed.

Round 2- Same as above expect Rayquaza, Kyogre, or Groudon solo effortlessly.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hayabusa77

@emmafrostxmen: @delein: i will bring up eternatus has the highest base stat of anything in its eternamax form. (I believe)

And r2 is them combined into one body with all fwats. (Should i add the sword and shield dogs?)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: @delein: i will bring up eternatus has the highest base stat of anything in its eternamax form. (I believe)

And r2 is them combined into one body with all fwats. (Should i add the sword and shield dogs?)

ehm....I went with lore not stats. Anyway Eternatus Gigantimax has base stats of 1125 ( you can check bulbapedia) while the higest megas have max best stats of 780 ( mega mewtwo x/y and mega rayquaza), if we gonna go with gameplay mechanics gigantimax stomp both rounds (with in-game mechanics, every gigantimax would win 1v1 and if you take into account composite gigantimax as a pokemon which has base stats equal to the sum of all base stats of gigantimax mons eve more so). Going with lore, its a stomp in the opposite way, some mega/archeo mons can solo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayabusa77 said:

it depends on what you are trying to do here, first you talk about eternatus' stats (which have nothing to do with lore/game feats, they are strictly related to gameplay) then you talk about feats. Its either of the two imo, I gave you the answers for both cases tho in the previous post.

Zamazenta and Zacian can't dinamax and don't have a mega so they would be irrelevant to the topic imo, but its your thread so feel free to do so.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:
@hayabusa77 said:

ehm....I went with lore not stats. Anyway Eternatus Gigantimax has base stats of 1125 ( you can check bulbapedia) while the higest megas have max best stats of 780 ( mega mewtwo x/y and mega rayquaza), if we gonna go with gameplay mechanics gigantimax stomp both rounds (with in-game mechanics, every gigantimax would win 1v1 and if you take into account composite gigantimax as a pokemon which has base stats equal to the sum of all base stats of gigantimax mons eve more so). Going with lore, its a stomp in the opposite way, some mega/archeo mons can solo.

Lore isn't stats. I agree Eternatus is the most dangerous here, but Rayquaza is planetary factually via destroying a planet busting meteor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:
@hayabusa77 said:

Lore isn't stats. I agree Eternatus is the most dangerous here, but Rayquaza is planetary factually via destroying a planet busting meteor.

thats exactly what I said, you either use stats or lore which are different things .

@delein said:
@hayabusa77 said:

it depends on what you are trying to do here, first you talk about eternatus' stats (which have nothing to do with lore/game feats, they are strictly related to gameplay) then you talk about feats. Its either of the two imo, I gave you the answers for both cases tho in the previous post.

Zamazenta and Zacian can't dinamax and don't have a mega so they would be irrelevant to the topic imo, but its your thread so feel free to do so.

said it right here . ^

Avatar image for deactivated-61380ee6a7097
deactivated-61380ee6a7097

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternamax Eternatus soloes both rounds using in game stats it stomps and using feats well

-Small Pieces of its power can amp Necrozma who is able to light up universes with its presense

-Caused a country sized storm with its presense and warped space-time with its presense

-Is stated to have infinite energy

And now Hax

-it passively nulls all pokemons moves, abilities and even basic movements

-Too many galar particles can corrupt pokemon causing them to be driven insane and Eternatus is the source of them

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hayabusa77

@emmafrostxmen: @delein: well i said game only in r1 so i was just pointing out the stats because that is part of game versions. R2 is lore, gameplay, manga, anime, ect.

And i brought up the two SS legends because i thought i read they used the energy of eternatus to become their true forms... or maybe i am misremembering what i read, plus considering i counted primals as megas