Point Tourney CadenceV2 vs BoschePG (Need Votes!)

• 55 results
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Rules

• · Team chemistry comes into play.
  • · Knowledge is only on actual Knowledge of character has on other.
  • · Random Battles every time.
  • · Moral On. In Character.
  • · All Cannon Feats apply, unless stated all Feat Applies
  • · Will be Special Scenarios and at Times Obejectives. No need to even defeat your enemy.
  • · All Throwing Weapons, Arrows, and Ammo Weapons have a 100 cap unless Specified.

Battlefield

No Caption Provided

Overall Map. Team 1 Starts on top. Team 2 Starts on bottom.

Battlefield Intel!

Scan 1: Bottom Team Base.

Scan 2: Top Team Base.

Scan 3: Middle area looking at Top Team Base.

Scan 4: Left side area looking at Top Team Base.

Scan 5: Right side area looking at Top Team Base.

Teams

CadenceV2

9) Ultimate Captain America (Shield, Assault Rifle, Taser, 5 Grenades)

10) T-800 Series Terminator (Minigun with 200 rounds, Grenade Launcher with 10 Rounds, Shotgun)

1) 1 Weapon type (or Pair if they are Dual) Cancels Healing Factors of any kind for 1 Minuet.(Terminator Mini Gun)

1) 1 Member Gains Halo Mjolnir Armour with Shields and Radar. No Stat Enhancers added. (Cap)

1) 1 Member Gains a Ribbon, this allows total Immunity to ANY Status Effects. (Includes Illusions, TP, Poison, Burning, Freezing, and Chemical Weapons) (Cap)

4) Gain Prep to study full Dossiers on your enemy as well Team work.

5) 3 Asari Commandos with Adept Class Biotics, Omni Tools, Armor / Shields, and Avenger Rifles.

3) 3 T-600 Terminators with 300 round Chain Guns.

1) Com Gear with Headsets for Whole Team.

Boschepg

9) Wolverine (Adamantium)

9) Deadpool (Teleporter, Blades, Dual SMGs, 5 Grenades)

6) Hawkeye (Bow and Arrows, 5 of any Trick Arrows, Nun Chucks, Dual Swords)

1) 1 Range Weapon other than a Explosive Round kind has Infinite Ammo.

1) 1 Weapon type (or Pair if they are Dual) Cancels Healing Factors of any kind for 1 Minuet.

2) TP link for whole team.

1) 1 Member Gains a Ribbon, this allows total Immunity to ANY Status Effects. (Includes Illusions, TP, Poison, Burning, Freezing, and Chemical Weapons)

1) 1 Member Gains a Ribbon, this allows total Immunity to ANY Status Effects. (Includes Illusions, TP, Poison, Burning, Freezing, and Chemical Weapons)

4) Gain Prep to study full Dossiers on your enemy as well as Team work.

Mission

You proven yourself quite the capable asset. You helped retrieve the scientist, then you help win a major victory on the front lines. Now both those thing are coming into play, and I want you to carry out this important mission. After blowing up the Enemy Base in the Blood Gulch, the opportunity to assault the main enemy force is here. Thanks to the doctor we have the ultimate weapon destruction. I want your team to go in and deliver the weapon to the enemies base. To deliver it you must use a laser, with a effective 200 feet range, to paint the middle base for a solid minuet. Then you have 2 minuets before a Gunship will extract you at your base.

So to recap.

1) Pain Enemy middle Base with a 200 feet Laser for a Minuets.

2) Survive for 2 minuets till a Gunship can pick you up.

Sounds easy. Unfortunately we have reliable Intel the enemy has his own force on the ground to deploy the same weapon. so be on the look out. One more thing. Your entering a War Zone. Both sides in the battlefield do not know of your purpose and will fire on you. There is Seven Teams of 4 Scouts from both sides in the battlefield. They are represented by Yellow Triangles.

No Caption Provided

They are Armed with steel hard Vests, Bolters, possess 5 ton strength, super durability like Captain America, as well 100 years of combat experience.

That is a potential 56 Threats. Be careful.

Perks

For this mission you will have access to 1 of these Devices.

1) IFF System. You will not be fired on by Your sides Scouts.

2) 2 Lasers, you will be given 2 Laser Painters instead of 1.

3) Laser Painter alert. If someone is using a Painter on your base, you will know from where.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@cadencev2: I have two ways of doing this battle, but I need some clarification on the field in no particular order

1- the scans of 3 - 5. They both say looking at top team base. Am I to assume the view is a 360 aspect and is also what it looks like looking at my bottom base but inverted?

2-the white silhouettes numbered 1-6 at both ends of the map, what are they? Is that where we start? we can target any of the three?

3-what are the stars symbols in the middle of the map?

4-Hawkeye doesnt have moral off. that would be 36 points for my team of 35

5- the symbols of the troops (the yellow encased triangle) actually have 7 teams instead of 6. I assume I am to ignore the extra

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4 HigorM  Moderator
boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I select perk 3

I wish to defer. Can you post first

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: @higorm: I take it both of you got the PM on the Map specifics?

Just to clarify!

1- the scans of 3 - 5. They both say looking at top team base. Am I to assume the view is a 360 aspect and is also what it looks like looking at my bottom base but inverted?

Yes.... I think that is what you mean. All three picks are all facing Top Base from the Left, Right, and Middle.

2-the white silhouettes numbered 1-6 at both ends of the map, what are they? Is that where we start? we can target any of the three?

Those are the bases. They have all have 1 Gun Turret (See Base picks) with a 100 feet threat range. You must Target the middle one. The Distance of your laser is enough to do it from the cover of the walls.

3-what are the stars symbols in the middle of the map?

Ignore those, they represents power relays and requisition outposts.

4-Hawkeye doesnt have moral off. that would be 36 points for my team of 35

Fixed

5- the symbols of the troops (the yellow encased triangle) actually have 7 teams instead of 6. I assume I am to ignore the extra

Wow, those are actually Power Points to capture. They would make for great Position of the Scouts. We will Go with that. @juiceboks Know this above. lol. I will edit it for 7 Teams.

Alright, I am taking Perk 2.

Here is my opener.

No Caption Provided

Green Dots and Fire Lanes. These are my T-600s with their Scanners.

Blue Dots are Asari.

White Dot is Cap.

Yellow Dot is Terminator.

My Plan is simple, Caps 2 Asari will use the Biotic Barriers to Run through the Scout Fire. Terminator can tank all the Scout fire with ease while gunning the right side down.

Once on the edge both will paint your base. When the weapon Deploys, they will hook up and head back together through the middle.

Considering the Numbers advantage I have here I can easily deploy my Weapon first and most likely kill your team in the process.

Thanks to the Prep Knowledge on My Team I know what yours is capable of and how you will use your team as well weaknesses. Considering I am going thru the whole Map I should encounter your team and kill them easy.

Also the super advance scanners of my Infrared T-600s will be able to identify any Laser Weapons seen.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dondave

This should be good

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By boschePG

@cadencev2: just to clarify, so you will have 1 Asari and 3 T600s guarding your camp?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist
Angryprune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Angryprune

@cadencev2

Don't you think scout marine armour is tougher than steel?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I may be missing something but I dont find your terminators to be a problem. COuldnt I just say that when you start your march onto my base I teleport in, kill your t600s in one shot and just paint your base and that my laser 1 minute countdown would take effect faster then your countdown on mine? Im asking, cuz I may be missing something here

@angryprune:

tougher than steel is no problem cuz of have adamantium

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryprune: Yes. They have Front and Back Plate of Power Armour as well Pauldrones.

@boschepg said:

@cadencev2: I may be missing something but I dont find your terminators to be a problem. COuldnt I just say that when you start your march onto my base I teleport in, kill your t600s in one shot and just paint your base and that my laser 1 minute countdown would take effect faster then your countdown on mine? Im asking, cuz I may be missing something here

@angryprune:

tougher than steel is no problem cuz of have adamantium

Good Point. However I will as easy pain your base bfore you do mine. It would take Cap and Terminator less than 30 seconds to Run straight to your base with Biotic Shields up.

The real question is can Deadpool kill 3 T-600s and avoid the 3 Sentry Turrets gunfire? I doubt it. T-600s are incredibly resistant to harm and function blown in pieces. They also have a link with T-800 who can easy return to base at a sprint, Traingulate with the in pieces T-600s of Deadpools position, and then take Deadpool out.

The Asari with Terminator continues the mission.

Your base is being painted from 2 sides and have no clue they are being painted by 2 sides. I can use Cap as a distraction while painting it with the lone Asari in the shadows.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: now that I got stuff cleared up we can fight now let me debunk and piece it together

@cadencev2 said

Good Point. However I will as easy pain your base bfore you do mine. It would take Cap and Terminator less than 30 seconds to Run straight to your base with Biotic Shields up.

I think it will take longer a little longer then that. I agree that your biotic shields will help against enemy fire but we both know, I play Mass Effect too,and I will show its flaws. the biotic field does not stay up continuously. after a good hit it has to charge up. the vid provided notice that at :44 seconds and 1:05 into it the biotic takes a hit and has to, as we all know who have played the game, hide behind something for the biotic to charge. For those that havent played the game, if you look at the vid, the best shot of the biotic shield (from 1:05 to 1:44) is the blue energy like hue around the armor. When you dont see the blue hue then the shields arent up. Remember, I too got the full dossier perk

Loading Video...

now this debunk feet is to prove that the biotic shield charge is not always surrounding the asari. Here Shepard has the complete biotic shield but once the energy field is extended to say block bullets or even have the TK push pull effect, take notice that from :44 to 1:15 that the biotic field goes from the back and is channeled forward and has to be charged up and happens all over again. Throw enough at the biotic shield it goes down temporarily and has to charge up and then it goes all over again. We all know that in Mass Effect to defeat the witch we had to flank the witch and shoot her from behind cuz her shield wasnt up

Loading Video...

another vid from :08 to :20 seconds also showing the flowing forward biotic shield and leaving the back exposed. Multi tasking is very limited

Loading Video...

here is an actual vid of the asari. notice from 1:47 on that any in shadow ability from armor goes down once fire is open or the biotic push or shield is extended. Again, multi tasking very limited

Loading Video...

Im done with the Asari biotic flaws.

now to the T800 and T600

The T800 for those that dont know is the Arnold Schwarznager (spelling???) The T800 and T600 are tanks. When do they dodge bullets? they take the hits cuz it doesnt effect them. In character, they take the hits but I believe you are depending on y9our biotic asari shield to keep you up. Vid of random T800 vid. Its tanks hits. Doesnt really dodge

Loading Video...

here is the T600 (the non Arnold) They too are tanks. good one. Will not dispute that but they to just take hits.

Loading Video...

now to my part:

The real question is can Deadpool kill 3 T-600s and avoid the 3 Sentry Turrets gunfire? I doubt it. T-600s are incredibly resistant to harm and function blown in pieces. They also have a link with T-800 who can easy return to base at a sprint, Traingulate with the in pieces T-600s of Deadpools position, and then take Deadpool out.

The Asari with Terminator continues the mission.

First off, Deadpool's teleport/bodyslide can take multiple people. Its like Nightcrawler hopping on someone and teleporting them to location. The only thing is that we all go at one time, which isnt such a big deal. So do I think I can teleport past the field and paint your base before you who has to march through enemy fire and also wait for biotic shield to charge up? Yes

You are the one the split the asari so I will go through with my plan later

Your base is being painted from 2 sides and have no clue they are being painted by 2 sides. I can use Cap as a distraction while painting it with the lone Asari in the shadows.

I have to question the no clue part cuz I think you forgot I chose perk 3 which states: Laser Painter alert. If someone is using a Painter on your base, you will know from where.

I underlined the most important part.I know where the paint is coming from

MY PLAN

I guess you arent up on Hawkeyes arsenal. Im claiming Wolverines adamantium can slice off a head of the T600 with his adamantium claws but for sake of argument, Hawkeye also an antarctic vibranium arrow in his arsenal. For those that dont know, thats called anti-metal, the ones Black Panther uses. Vibranium arrow can melt adamantium, and I dont think your Terminators are adamantium. Even so, it wouldnt matter

Here is some pics of antarctic vibranium melting adamantium, which your terminators are not again

So my plan is very simple. Teleport/bodyslide to your side behind the T600s and kill them quickly. With an adamantium slash or combined with the Vibranium arrow. Paint your base, but do you know where it is? No cuz....

brb, I got to eat but will reveal more of plan in part 2. this is part 1

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: the battle has only been up 3 days. They usually take around a week unless noted.Im sure Cadence will inform us when voting will start to get final post in.I just bombed a massive opening and still have a part 2 coming

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By boschePG

@cadencev2: Im back.

PART 2

to continue, I was stating that you took the two laser point perk while I took the know where the laser pointer was. Im going to combine that knowledge with the ability to teleport eventually. So here is the rest of the plan:

I hope I have established to the voters that my securing of the base would be faster cuz I dont have to shield enemy hits cuz I can teleport and I think adamantium and vibranium arrow tear the Terminators to shreds. Then I point. You know have to get to my base and set your point (but I will know where it is) If we have to kill time, T800 is first target cuz he has 1 asari

This is an easy get attention. Send a couple of arrows from a far. I have Wolverine's smell so knowing which one and how many to me isnt out of the question

Set Hawkeye afar again from range to get Asari attention. Im assuming T800 knows the T600s were wiped out. Distance shot is to get attention of biotic shield.DIstance of arrow to hit a bullseye in real life. This is 240 yards. Im also including that your team eliminated most of the mercs on the perimeter of the map

Loading Video...

After I set up and get the Asari attention, Deadpool teleports in and either drops a greenade or just shoots the open back of the biotic

With the asari down I can now launch another Vibranium arrow to eliminate the T800

Same will go for the 2 asari and Ultimate Cap. I have shown a likely of 3 Vibranium arrows used so far if you are keeping count.

To get the attention of the 2 asari with Cap,

And I also have an EMP arrow. @cadencev2 Would the EMP arrow work on the Halo armor? I ask cuz we both have the dossier knowledge perk. Im pretty sure it would work on the Terminators too.

The EMP arrow has taken out Ultron, Vision and Iron Man. I think it would take out Halo shields

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pokergeist

@boschepg:

I think it will take longer a little longer then that. I agree that your biotic shields will help against enemy fire but we both know, I play Mass Effect too,and I will show its flaws. the biotic field does not stay up continuously. after a good hit it has to charge up. the vid provided notice that at :44 seconds and 1:05 into it the biotic takes a hit and has to, as we all know who have played the game, hide behind something for the biotic to charge. For those that havent played the game, if you look at the vid, the best shot of the biotic shield (from 1:05 to 1:44) is the blue energy like hue around the armor. When you dont see the blue hue then the shields arent up. Remember, I too got the full dossier perk

now this debunk feet is to prove that the biotic shield charge is not always surrounding the asari. Here Shepard has the complete biotic shield but once the energy field is extended to say block bullets or even have the TK push pull effect, take notice that from:44 to 1:15 that the biotic field goes from the back and is channeled forward and has to be charged up and happens all over again. Throw enough at the biotic shield it goes down temporarily and has to charge up and then it goes all over again. We all know that in Mass Effect to defeat the witch we had to flank the witch and shoot her from behind cuz her shield wasnt up

another vid from :08 to :20 seconds also showing the flowing forward biotic shield and leaving the back exposed. Multi tasking is very limited

here is an actual vid of the asari. notice from 1:47 on that any in shadow ability from armor goes down once fire is open or the biotic push or shield is extended. Again, multi tasking very limited

Im done with the Asari biotic flaws.

You pointed no real flaws. Not to sound terrible but your whole post was a waste.

As seen a Biotic Barrier can be set up with Concertration.

Loading Video...

Skip to 5:10

Here we have a small Asari Commando Squad holding out against superior Reaper forces and showing off that Biotic Barrier in tanking hits. Then they organize and hit hard whatever they could (all 6 of them) to give Sheperd a shot at making it to the Temple.

With this in mind Cap can easy sprint with a commando on his back putting HALF the effort in. It is no big deal. It will take Cap not long jogging to get to his destination. The Other Commando can tag behind at a sprint to keep up with Caps Jogging. I ran such distances with Body Armor on. I know they can.

now to the T800 and T600

The T800 for those that dont know is the Arnold Schwarznager (spelling???) The T800 and T600 are tanks. When do they dodge bullets? they take the hits cuz it doesnt effect them. In character, they take the hits but I believe you are depending on y9our biotic asari shield to keep you up. Vid of random T800 vid. Its tanks hits. Doesnt really dodge

here is the T600 (the non Arnold) They too are tanks. good one. Will not dispute that but they to just take hits.

Yes they will take the hits, what you fail to realize is there Computer Targeting accuracy, cross fire I set up, and all the fire power from them and turrets.Also Deadpools Sword and Bullets are not 7.62 Machine Gun Rounds nor his swords Adamantium from what I remember.

It will be hard work for Deadpool alone. I seen no evidence of Deadpool able to teleport say Wolverine or anyone.

First off, Deadpool's teleport/bodyslide can take multiple people. Its like Nightcrawler hopping on someone and teleporting them to location. The only thing is that we all go at one time, which isnt such a big deal. So do I think I can teleport past the field and paint your base before you who has to march through enemy fire and also wait for biotic shield to charge up? Yes

Can you prove this? What i know of DP teleporter.

1) DP Tele is not stable, after a few jumps, it has a tendecy to fail.

2) It is base on Line of sight. You need to see where you are going.

3) Never seen DP carry people via Teleporter.

I have to question the no clue part cuz I think you forgot I chose perk 3 which states: Laser Painter alert. If someone is using a Painter on your base, you will know from where.

This was my bad lol. Lets say you do know where they are coming from, then what? You have one guy there right? Or none? You have not shown to teleport a group or teleport with no Line of Sight.

MY PLAN

I guess you arent up on Hawkeyes arsenal. Im claiming Wolverines adamantium can slice off a head of the T600 with his adamantium claws but for sake of argument, Hawkeye also an antarctic vibranium arrow in his arsenal. For those that dont know, thats called anti-metal, the ones Black Panther uses. Vibranium arrow can melt adamantium, and I dont think your Terminators are adamantium. Even so, it wouldnt matter

Here is some pics of antarctic vibranium melting adamantium, which your terminators are not again

How will you use these arrows on them? I seen no proof of Deadpool teleporting more than himself. I see you leaving your base empty for painting.

So my plan is very simple. Teleport/bodyslide to your side behind the T600s and kill them quickly. With an adamantium slash or combined with the Vibranium arrow. Paint your base, but do you know where it is? No cuz....

I like to see that proof you can do the 3 things I pointed out. Really would.

to continue, I was stating that you took the two laser point perk while I took the know where the laser pointer was. Im going to combine that knowledge with the ability to teleport eventually. So here is the rest of the plan:

Again you can know where I am, but you need a line of sight to not teleport in a wall! Nor will you be able to get both painters on the far side of the map!

I hope I have established to the voters that my securing of the base would be faster cuz I dont have to shield enemy hits cuz I can teleport and I think adamantium and vibranium arrow tear the Terminators to shreds. Then I point. You know have to get to my base and set your point (but I will know where it is) If we have to kill time, T800 is first target cuz he has 1 asari

I think you have 3 huge holes in your teleport strategy as I dont see any proof you can do all that.

This is an easy get attention. Send a couple of arrows from a far. I have Wolverine's smell so knowing which one and how many to me isnt out of the question

Set Hawkeye afar again from range to get Asari attention. Im assuming T800 knows the T600s were wiped out. Distance shot is to get attention of biotic shield.DIstance of arrow to hit a bullseye in real life. This is 240 yards. Im also including that your team eliminated most of the mercs on the perimeter of the map

Except this area and map has A) a very bad sight range.B) Lots of walls and cover!

No Caption Provided

As seen the sight range is limited as well all the cover around. You will be no more than 50 yards to see them for arrow attacks.

After I set up and get the Asari attention, Deadpool teleports in and either drops a greenade or just shoots the open back of the biotic

With the asari down I can now launch another Vibranium arrow to eliminate the T800

Same will go for the 2 asari and Ultimate Cap. I have shown a likely of 3 Vibranium arrows used so far if you are keeping count.

LOL Alright, your forgetting another HUGE factor here.

My team has Dossiers on yours as well perfect Teamwork.

Not only I have the Genius Captain America, 100+ years Batlle Ninja Asari commandos, and Tactical T-800.

I have more tactical pros than your team, Coms with each other, and perfect teamwork.

They know what your team can do and know how to respond. They will keep in contact with eachother and coordinate with ease.

Your overlooking all of this!

Asari Commandos are the best Special Forces in the Galaxy!

Loading Video...

Wrex talks how a battle with 1 Asari Commando wrecked a whole station! He was hard press the whole time.

I have 3 of these guys working around anything you plan to do as they know what you can do.

I have T-800 giving options. I have Captain america overseeing all tactics here and he knows how to counter everything you will do!

And I also have an EMP arrow. @cadencev2 Would the EMP arrow work on the Halo armor? I ask cuz we both have the dossier knowledge perk. Im pretty sure it would work on the Terminators too.

The EMP arrow has taken out Ultron, Vision and Iron Man. I think it would take out Halo shields

EMP work like crap on terminators.

1) Terminator unaffected by 1000 volt Elelectric Fence.

2-3) Terminator hit by a whole building worth of Electricity. Activates in seconds with a rebbot.

4-5) Terminator Reboots in a hour after being hit with a Nuclear Power Plant worth of Electricity.

No Caption Provided

Terminators are made to be resistant to Electronic attacks!

Hell they use EMP themselves and disable Deadpool's Teleporter with a glare!

Also it been shown Nuke Bombs going off (which generate Electromagnetic Pulses) force Terminators to simply Reboot and Re Route circuits.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There CPU and Processors are all protected from any outside influence in there Hyper allow Skulls.

It should not work at all.

Caps Halo Shields will drop, till they recharge.

No while Hawkeye is making himself a Target how does he avoid being Stasis by Asari commandos!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And shot to hell?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: what was your MOS, Cadence. I got the military training too

You pointed no real flaws. Not to sound terrible but your whole post was a waste.

As seen a Biotic Barrier can be set up with Concertration.

Skip to 5:10

Here we have a small Asari Commando Squad holding out against superior Reaper forces and showing off that Biotic Barrier in tanking hits. Then they organize and hit hard whatever they could (all 6 of them) to give Sheperd a shot at making it to the Temple.

your vid and scan actually help me more. Let me blow it up for voters

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/3028114-liara+feat+barrier+%281%29.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/3028115-liara+feat+barrier+%282%29.jpg

the scans and the 5:10 min mark in your vid prove what Ive been explaining. In the scan the biotic shield is extended. Its good for perimeter defense, but like I said, notice once the biotic shield is extended that the asari does not have the blue hue of the shield around them. Her back is exposed like I said previously. If the person next to her in the scan had a gun or sword, the Asari is toast. Dead. Deadpool can teleport in and just chop off her head or shoot her...thanks for the scan

the vid at 5:10 helps me even more. the asari has the shield up, but like Ive said, the asari isnt multitasking. its shield. thats it. no cloak. no push-pull.

@cadencev2 said:

now to the T800 and T600

Yes they will take the hits, what you fail to realize is there Computer Targeting accuracy, cross fire I set up, and all the fire power from them and turrets.Also Deadpools Sword and Bullets are not 7.62 Machine Gun Rounds nor his swords Adamantium from what I remember.

It will be hard work for Deadpool alone. I seen no evidence of Deadpool able to teleport say Wolverine or anyone.

Will get to teleport later

Now on the T600s and their computer targeting system. Its good...for stationary objects. the vid I provided earlier proves that. Let me bring it back up

Loading Video...

this shows the T600 targeting system. At the 0:08 second mark. This is T4: Salvation.The t600 actually gets called by the supporting character (who turns out to be a robot himself) The T600 doesnt blow the dude away.Go to 0:33 to 0:40. t600 uses targeting system, fires his gun, and wait...both the human and terminator dodge the shot. Is the human in the movie a bullet dodger? or a showing that your "targeting system" doesnt work as well on moving targets. I can bring up the motorcycle part if voters want.

Except this area and map has A) a very bad sight range.B) Lots of walls and cover!

No Caption Provided

As seen the sight range is limited as well all the cover around. You will be no more than 50 yards to see them for arrow attacks.

another misunderstood concept. the field actually helps my team more. Why? Cuz unlike bullets that when shot go straight to hit a target, the arrow can either be shot straight or in a volley, much like fired ordnance in tanks. Here is a vid of arrows being shot afar that will go over the buildings

Loading Video...

I think you are grasping at air with your points Cadence

Can you prove this? What i know of DP teleporter.

1) DP Tele is not stable, after a few jumps, it has a tendecy to fail.

2) It is base on Line of sight. You need to see where you are going.

3) Never seen DP carry people via Teleporter.

Oh, I get it now with the doubts of teleportation. You are unaware of the telport upgrade Deadpool got in Deadpool/ Cable. Deadpool is able to bodyslide (teleport) by using Cable's method. Its an upgrade you are obviously unaware of. It was the last time Deadpool actually used teleport to my knowledge.

Ill provide scans of both things but even his old teleporter wasnt even line of sight. Let me get my scans together for that, bro. Ill holla back tomorrow with it

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL Alright, your forgetting another HUGE factor here.

My team has Dossiers on yours as well perfect Teamwork.

Not only I have the Genius Captain America, 100+ years Batlle Ninja Asari commandos, and Tactical T-800.

I have more tactical pros than your team, Coms with each other, and perfect teamwork.

They know what your team can do and know how to respond. They will keep in contact with eachother and coordinate with ease.

Your overlooking all of this!

I had to reply to this cuz I couldnt stop laughing

1- I have dossiers too

2- how old is Wolverine? Hawkeye has tons of battle experience on the elite level

3-You have coms. I have telepathic link. Which one is faster? Which one can be taken out by an EMP pulse if used on Cap?

4-I know what your team is doing to, thus the shows of the not so great targeting system and the flaws in the biotic shields by design. Also, knowing what I can do and actually stopping it are two different things. Can your team stop the effects of the antarctic vibranium arrow I have in my arsenal? No. Are your team able to detect my teleportation? no. In character, do the Terminators take hits? Yes, they arent dodging nothing. Vibranium arrow.

5- Im showing every voter here, with aide by you if I might add, of your weakness and that I even have the means to do so. Its like Im fighting Superman but I know Im bringing kryptonite to the battle.

6- please bump cuz I need to post my Deadpool teleport scans

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist

@boschepg:

the scans and the 5:10 min mark in your vid prove what Ive been explaining. In the scan the biotic shield is extended. Its good for perimeter defense, but like I said, notice once the biotic shield is extended that the asari does not have the blue hue of the shield around them. Her back is exposed like I said previously. If the person next to her in the scan had a gun or sword, the Asari is toast. Dead. Deadpool can teleport in and just chop off her head or shoot her...thanks for the scan

the vid at 5:10 helps me even more. the asari has the shield up, but like Ive said, the asari isnt multitasking. its shield. thats it. no cloak. no push-pull.

I think your missing the whole point here. I am using the Barrier ONLY to remain unharm by the scouts. Once at your base the Barrier is down and Asari super Special Forces are in back to back formation.

Nothing in your little plan comes to play here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As seen in these 2 hard to see picks. we have 3 Soldiers in a all point cover formation. Each facing a different way. This is standard Squad Formation when not moving.

This is what happens when Cap paints the base. Asari taking up points and ready to Biotic attack anyone in their view.

Now on the T600s and their computer targeting system. Its good...for stationary objects. the vid I provided earlier proves that. Let me bring it back up

this shows the T600 targeting system. At the 0:08 second mark. This is T4: Salvation.The t600 actually gets called by the supporting character (who turns out to be a robot himself) The T600 doesnt blow the dude away.Go to 0:33 to 0:40. t600 uses targeting system, fires his gun, and wait...both the human and terminator dodge the shot. Is the human in the movie a bullet dodger? or a showing that your "targeting system" doesnt work as well on moving targets. I can bring up the motorcycle part if voters want.

I never said T-600 are the best shotters. I do know they are equipped with 200 round Chain Guns that fire 200 rounds in 30 seconds. Add to that they have the Gun Turrets at the base too.

That is so much lead being flying at Deadpools general direction, he is going to get mess up.

It is overkill actually.

Plus in Close Combat they are very tough too.

Loading Video...

This Terminator blown in half by missiles would trash DP in Strength.

The point is while DP is too busy fighting these guys, T-800 can swing around at 22MPH Sprint and finish the fight with ease!

another misunderstood concept. the field actually helps my team more. Why? Cuz unlike bullets that when shot go straight to hit a target, the arrow can either be shot straight or in a volley, much like fired ordnance in tanks. Here is a vid of arrows being shot afar that will go over the buildings

Hold on here...

First off, Cap has a Shield. Terminator is immune to arrows. Asari have Shields and Biotic Barriers. I am good.

Secondly how are you using infinite arrows to target me like that?

What a waste of ammo on blind shots.

I think you are grasping at air with your points Cadence

Not at all. So far your post have been that way.

1) Infinite arrows to spam a battlefield?

2) know where my guys are at all time to target them with infinite arrows?

Oh, I get it now with the doubts of teleportation. You are unaware of the telport upgrade Deadpool got in Deadpool/ Cable. Deadpool is able to bodyslide (teleport) by using Cable's method. Its an upgrade you are obviously unaware of. It was the last time Deadpool actually used teleport to my knowledge.

I do know of it, it teleports one person only. It body slides is not the same as Teleporting 2-3 people at a time.

Ill provide scans of both things but even his old teleporter wasnt even line of sight. Let me get my scans together for that, bro. Ill holla back tomorrow with it

K

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg:

1- I have dossiers too

Yeah, with a joker who never plans anything real advance, Wolverine who likes to attack head on 9/10 times, and Hawkeye who is your only real Tactical guy and leader.

2- how old is Wolverine? Hawkeye has tons of battle experience on the elite level

Yet each Asari Commando is close to 100-300 years of battles. Cap is the best by far in this group with tactics. T-800 is program with the most efficient battle info in the world.

Your outclass.

3-You have coms. I have telepathic link. Which one is faster? Which one can be taken out by an EMP pulse if used on Cap?

Both are equal to the speed of thought. Also T-600s and T-800 can process faster than any TP Link. Thats if you hit me with a EMP blast.

Why cannot my Asari throw up a Singualarity? Now all Arrow Shots are voided for twelve seconds and you lost a EMP Arrow.

No Caption Provided

You have only 5 Trick Arrows. Go ahead and waste them on blind shots that can be seen in the sky.

4-I know what your team is doing to, thus the shows of the not so great targeting system and the flaws in the biotic shields by design. Also, knowing what I can do and actually stopping it are two different things. Can your team stop the effects of the antarctic vibranium arrow I have in my arsenal? No. Are your team able to detect my teleportation? no. In character, do the Terminators take hits? Yes, they arent dodging nothing. Vibranium arrow.

Your exploiting bad targeting and forget the mass quantity of UNDOGEABLE shots. You have how many? How many does Hawk Eye carry? I like to know as last I checked he has mostly normal arrows and carries roughly 5 Trick Arrows.

So how many Vibro Arrows does it take to bring down T-800? More than one. I can prove that in a thousand durability feats of T-800 who rerouts circuits, power, and functions.

Also your TP is useless if hit with Stasis!

5- Im showing every voter here, with aide by you if I might add, of your weakness and that I even have the means to do so. Its like Im fighting Superman but I know Im bringing kryptonite to the battle.

You pointed to no weakness. I showed the Barriers are for transition from Point A to B. After that they take formation and eat DP who teleports in their sight like a blind fool.

6- please bump cuz I need to post my Deadpool teleport scans

Bump. Show me these TP scans.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By boschePG

@cadencev2: Here it is cuz you keep wanting to see the bodyslide teleport more then one person

No Caption Provided

You see clearly Cable's bodyslide teleporter teleports 6 people. This is from XForce 1 (and Im mad cuz I had to open the plastic it was in to get this scan)

Here are smaller pics of the issue. They teleported in but I wanted to show you the actual term bodyslide to teleport out of the base

Still dont think I cant teleport my team cuz Ive showed every single scan you have asked for with your doubts? Deadpool can teleport my team to your side with T600s and a quick paint of the base with the T600s being taken out. Im also stating that the Deadpool bodyslide can teleport into the asari biotic shield once extended as shown by you and me. (to voters, Deadpool has bodyslide from Cable)

This is a scan of Deadpools old teleporter. He teleports into XMansion basement to attack the New Mutants in New Mutants 100, yet he never has been there cuz its only his second appearance ever. No line of sight needed

Here is the middle teleporter he had. No line of sight needed

I let the Deadpool teleport thread by itself and I will address the others in a seperate thread

Come at me now.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: So this Body slide proof is all Cable showings? I mean is Body slide is used to teleport between Cable, his friends, and DP only from my understanding.

No Caption Provided

Deadpool says as much. They switch spots with Body Slide hence the name. I do not see who your switching spots with? From what I gathered it is a "Intimate Bonding" Thing. You do not just Body Slide from nowhere to somewhere with random people as I read it.

I do not see how your "Body Sliding" into the non Asari existent Barrier. Cap and the other Asari will be painting you base within 20 seconds of the battle from 2 spots.

Your Team has to beat the resilient T-600s, then deal with a ambushing T-800. who has all the scanners to detect your painter.

1) T-800 finds Living Beings located in a Mine Shaft under a dune.

2) T-800 fins one man out of 20 people from half a mile away.

3) T-800 Shoots chick thru Door before she could open it.

4) Swithing to X-Ray Mode.

5) Sees through Barrier at Human Remains.

Point is T-800 has infrared and X-Ray. He will easy sneak on your team dealing with my T-600s. Then with superior accuracy, kill Deadpool and Logan since I have Anti Haling Factor Bullets with his Chaingun!

Loading Video...

Superb Accuracy!

Meanwhile I have 2 guys painting your base.

I simply will be un harassed and painting from 2 spots. I will finish the job first for sure. I have the Man power.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By boschePG

@boschepg:

Yet each Asari Commando is close to 100-300 years of battles. Cap is the best by far in this group with tactics. T-800 is program with the most efficient battle info in the world.

Your outclass.

You know your T600s, T800s took 4 movies and never caught young John Connor, right? Are you saying John Connor is greater in ability then Wolverine or Deadpool?

I never said T-600 are the best shotters. I do know they are equipped with 200 round Chain Guns that fire 200 rounds in 30 seconds. Add to that they have the Gun Turrets at the base too.

That is so much lead being flying at Deadpools general direction, he is going to get mess up.

It is overkill actually.

Plus in Close Combat they are very tough too.

Loading Video...

This Terminator blown in half by missiles would trash DP in Strength.

The point is while DP is too busy fighting these guys, T-800 can swing around at 22MPH Sprint and finish the fight with ease!

You know Deadpool has major healing factor even if you could shoot him, which Im going to doubt cuz the vid I provided showed a regular human dodging fire from the T600s. Also, your t600s dont have healing factor canceling bullets.

Deadpools healing factor...to the head

Dude, in your vid John Connor stuns him with a glock hand gun to the head and then kicks him. He then goes to the ( M-2?) and takes him out? Where is the rerouting systems there? Its moot anyways cuz I have shown that Antarctic vibranium liquifies adamantium and totally destroyed the female Ultron. It works on a subatomic frequency. Your terminators arent adamantium even, They are of lesser metal. Their whole body is getting destroyed. What are you going to reroute? Like I said, Deadpool bodyslides over, Wolverine chops up one T600 (like the scan I provided of a cyborg and a robot) and Hawkeye takes out two with a vibranium arrow

You have only 5 Trick Arrows. Go ahead and waste them on blind shots that can be seen in the sky.

So how many Vibro Arrows does it take to bring down T-800? More than one. I can prove that in a thousand durability feats of T-800 who rerouts circuits, power, and functions.

Also your TP is useless if hit with Stasis!

Im not blind shtting anything. Even 616 Hawkeye doesnt miss

Im claiming 3 vibranium arrows. Two for two t600s and one for t800 cuz they arent bullet dodgers. They take hits cuz in the movie bullets dont hurt them. As shown in the scan, vibranium liquifies metal and doesnt even have to touch it.

@boschepg:

I think your missing the whole point here. I am using the Barrier ONLY to remain unharm by the scouts. Once at your base the Barrier is down and Asari super Special Forces are in back to back formation.

And as stated, when the barrier goes up there is space between the the shield and their body. Thus the space to teleport. Your t600s arent taking long so Im tagging your T800 on the way. Plus, as shown, the biotic shield cant be multitasked. Every vid shown by you and me show they cant move and do the shield at the same time.

Hold on here...

First off, Cap has a Shield. Terminator is immune to arrows. Asari have Shields and Biotic Barriers. I am good.

Secondly how are you using infinite arrows to target me like that?

What a waste of ammo on blind shots.

I never claimed Pym infinite arrows, though I can see how the 300 clip could be viewed that way lol. It was just showing how the arrow can loop over objects in an arc to hit an object. Hawkeye can shoot 3 to 4 arrows at a time. You going to defend cuz you know that Hawkeye has tons of trick arrows. Thus the biotic shield flaw and using your dossiers knowledge aganist you. You saying your team can decipher what trick arrows Im shooting?

Hawkeye shooting multiple arrows

some of my scans are sideways. sorry about that

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg:

You know your T600s, T800s took 4 movies and never caught young John Connor, right? Are you saying John Connor is greater in ability then Wolverine or Deadpool?

You know Deadpool has major healing factor even if you could shoot him, which Im going to doubt cuz the vid I provided showed a regular human dodging fire from the T600s. Also, your t600s dont have healing factor canceling bullets.

Deadpools healing factor...to the head

The T-600s do not. T-800 sure does. You can say bullets will not kill DP, they will slow him and Wolvie down. I know Wolverine slows down from bullets MANY times. I know DP missing a arm from one Anti Vehicle round of the Chaingun will be hard to replace.

I do know the T-800's Minigun cancels Healing Factors and he is in this match against your team when the T-600s call for back up.

Dude, in your vid John Connor stuns him with a glock hand gun to the head and then kicks him. He then goes to the ( M-2?) and takes him out? Where is the rerouting systems there? Its moot anyways cuz I have shown that Antarctic vibranium liquifies adamantium and totally destroyed the female Ultron. It works on a subatomic frequency. Your terminators arent adamantium even, They are of lesser metal. Their whole body is getting destroyed. What are you going to reroute? Like I said, Deadpool bodyslides over, Wolverine chops up one T600 (like the scan I provided of a cyborg and a robot) and Hawkeye takes out two with a vibranium arrow

That was c;ear;y a Old school M-60 (so many in stock) which fires 7.62 rounds. Than Handgun did no damage. The Kick? What Kick? You Mean when John kicked only HALF of the Terminator in HALF piece?

And how many Trick Arrows you have? 5. That Trick Arrow will not save you if T-600 relay Hawkeye with those arrows. Then Terminator will simply target him first threw a wall where HE has no chance to dodge.

Meanwhile my team is already painting your base!

Im not blind shtting anything. Even 616 Hawkeye doesnt miss

So now your claiming he can shoot a arrow without ever seeing the target, he just magicaly hits targets now, could of fool me with his feats.

Im claiming 3 vibranium arrows. Two for two t600s and one for t800 cuz they arent bullet dodgers. They take hits cuz in the movie bullets dont hurt them. As shown in the scan, vibranium liquifies metal and doesnt even have to touch it.

Have Proof the Vibranium Arrow will auto kill the Hyper Allow of T-800? How will that work when T-800 has hundreds of rerouting circuits, reserve Hydraulics, and back up power? How does one shot work again?

Better yet, how is HE hitting a target that is stalking him on the other side of a wall with X-Ray vision?

And as stated, when the barrier goes up there is space between the the shield and their body. Thus the space to teleport. Your t600s arent taking long so Im tagging your T800 on the way. Plus, as shown, the biotic shield cant be multitasked. Every vid shown by you and me show they cant move and do the shield at the same time.

How are you teleporting when there is no Barrier? You too busy attacking my T-600s. Does Deadpoll have Flash Speed now?

How does he find them? How does DP know what way my guys went? How!!!

Your missing key things here.

Also I have ONE ASARI using the Shield. On Caps Back. The other can follow behind and STASIS DP when he magicaly shows up.

Bamsky.

I never claimed Pym infinite arrows, though I can see how the 300 clip could be viewed that way lol. It was just showing how the arrow can loop over objects in an arc to hit an object. Hawkeye can shoot 3 to 4 arrows at a time. You going to defend cuz you know that Hawkeye has tons of trick arrows. Thus the biotic shield flaw and using your dossiers knowledge aganist you. You saying your team can decipher what trick arrows Im shooting?

HE has 5 Trick arrows. He never carries more than 3-4 in any given Story Arc Battle. The Asari Barriers can Multitask as proof!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Barrier for Arrows and ability to counter attack.

What now?

So far most of your strategy comes from magicaly knowing where my guys are, Deadpool teleporting blindly at the speed of Flash, and realying on 5 trick arrows to kill 8 targets.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And how many Trick Arrows you have? 5. That Trick Arrow will not save you if T-600 relay Hawkeye with those arrows. Then Terminator will simply target him first threw a wall where HE has no chance to dodge

Did you t600 shoot through the wall in the clip from Salvation? He had the right gun for it. He didnt even with the targeting system

I do know the T-800's Minigun cancels Healing Factors and he is in this match against your team when the T-600s call for back up.

if you want t800 to run into a field of a guy that has a weapon that can obliterate his entire metal being since the weapon liquifies metal, go right ahead.

Same for yours, but Im claiming that my teleportation to your field and one shotting your metal t600s with my vibranium arrows then painting your base will take less time then you running through the battlefield through gunfire

Have Proof the Vibranium Arrow will auto kill the Hyper Allow of T-800? How will that work when T-800 has hundreds of rerouting circuits, reserve Hydraulics, and back up power? How does one shot work again?

Better yet, how is HE hitting a target that is stalking him on the other side of a wall with X-Ray vision?

Did you see the scan of it obliterating female Ultron. Hawkeye has tons of arrows specifically designed for Ultron (adamantium and EMP arrow) yet you think he will find the t800 or t600 a problem?

Rerouting circuits? Did the t600 reroute circuits when he got shot in the face with the m60 you provided. Arent wiring made of copper anyways...which is metal...which would get liquidfied by the vibranium arrow

HE has 5 Trick arrows. He never carries more than 3-4 in any given Story Arc Battle.

I know he has five trick arrows in this battle. that 3-4 arrow statement is actually wrong. You want visual proof? you know I can provide it with Hawkeye. The "arrows" are set usually at a clip of 28 arrows in his holster (but has increased recently) Then each arrow can be changed cuz he has the special trick arrow heads on his belt. He basically is Batmans utility belt with a bow and arrow. But Ill ask again, I can show you visual proof if you want, all you need to do is ask. Ive provided proof of everything you have asked so far

I gtg now. Ill be back to explain more

this is a good fight Cadence

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg:

Did you t600 shoot through the wall in the clip from Salvation? He had the right gun for it. He didnt even with the targeting system

I never said T-600, I said T-800 can and does. As I proved.

if you want t800 to run into a field of a guy that has a weapon that can obliterate his entire metal being since the weapon liquifies metal, go right ahead.

Why would he run into the kill zone when he KNOWS HE has these arrows thanks to T-600? This is the peak of Tactics program Terminator T-800. He will shoot HE threw the Wall with the Mini Guns that tears up Up Armored Vehicles.

Same for yours, but Im claiming that my teleportation to your field and one shotting your metal t600s with my vibranium arrows then painting your base will take less time then you running through the battlefield through gunfire

I believe T-800 will easy find (thanks to X-Ray Infrared your Painter and start firing on them with Healing Factor Cancel Anti Tank Rounds from a Minigun! That will break your beam painiting and you will have to start all over again.

Did you see the scan of it obliterating female Ultron. Hawkeye has tons of arrows specifically designed for Ultron (adamantium and EMP arrow) yet you think he will find the t800 or t600 a problem?

EMP Arrow will work for 5 seconds if it work at all as I showed, on the T-800. Your measly 5 Trick arrows to 4 Robots. 1 Robot made of Hyper Allow, the strongest material in Terminator Universe.

Rerouting circuits? Did the t600 reroute circuits when he got shot in the face with the m60 you provided. Arent wiring made of copper anyways...which is metal...which would get liquidfied by the vibranium arrow

Why, oh why are you refering to T-600s? They are fodder. Use EMP on them (although you cannot seem to pick between Adamantium, EMP, or Vibranium arrows) and waste those 5 trick arrows you have. T-800 will still be targeting you without your knowing.

I know he has five trick arrows in this battle. that 3-4 arrow statement is actually wrong. You want visual proof? you know I can provide it with Hawkeye. The "arrows" are set usually at a clip of 28 arrows in his holster (but has increased recently) Then each arrow can be changed cuz he has the special trick arrow heads on his belt. He basically is Batmans utility belt with a bow and arrow. But Ill ask again, I can show you visual proof if you want, all you need to do is ask. Ive provided proof of everything you have asked so far

Actually I like to see that. I thought that was something they made for the movie.

this is a good fight Cadence

Your making it harder than what i thought it would be lol.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By boschePG

@boschepg: So this Body slide proof is all Cable showings? I mean is Body slide is used to teleport between Cable, his friends, and DP only from my understanding.

No Caption Provided

Deadpool says as much. They switch spots with Body Slide hence the name. I do not see who your switching spots with? From what I gathered it is a "Intimate Bonding" Thing. You do not just Body Slide from nowhere to somewhere with random people as I read it.

I do not see how your "Body Sliding" into the non Asari existent Barrier. Cap and the other Asari will be painting you base within 20 seconds of the battle from 2 spots.

Your Team has to beat the resilient T-600s, then deal with a ambushing T-800. who has all the scanners to detect your painter.

The "intimate bonding" phrase is cuz Deadpool got infected with a virus and was turned into a puddle of goob in the Deadpool-Cable series. Cable swallowed Deadpool and bodyslided out. That made Cable and Deadpool share the same DNA. So when the term, bodyslide by 1 was used to activate the teleportation, it teleported both of them since they shared the same DNA. It was later corrected later in the series. Its a correct scan but incomplete due to the series. Its like comparing Tony Starks armor from Avengers 1 vol1 to the armor he has now. Its Iron Man's armor, but modifications have been made to the armor. Same with the bodyslide teleporter. It always worked but the both teleported was just a plot device

I just wanted to reply to this before I get to bed. Will reply more later

Do you have a time frame of how long our debate is going to last? Ours is really getting deep into the battle yet Higor and Juice are just starting. Just asking so I would know how fast to get to my replies

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pokergeist

@boschepg: If we finish ours early we will just wait till theres is done. no need to rush to the finals.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually I like to see that. I thought that was something they made for the movie.

Since you asked for it. Here is Hawkeye launching 9 trick arrows and also using his arrowhead alone in the fight scene. Its what I got now without a scan but Im digging up more. Im also providing you the pic of Hawkeyes old arrow holster

Just wanted to share this real fast since you asked. i should be back later on today

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By boschePG

I believe T-800 will easy find (thanks to X-Ray Infrared your Painter and start firing on them with Healing Factor Cancel Anti Tank Rounds from a Minigun! That will break your beam painiting and you will have to start all over again.

Dude, you said in opening strategy that t800 wuld go with an asari down the right side while Captain America and 2 asari will go down the left. Does t800 have Flash speed, lol? t800 doesnt have the speed to go down an attack yet regroup once he sense the t600s are in trouble. Yet you keep claiming that my base will be painted by 2 lasers, which I will know where they are coming from. What is t800 doing here. Is he attacking down the right like you said or is going to run back and try to save the t600s? He sounds a little confused here. Where are the 2 laser pointers coming from. The asari with Cap? If so, why is t800 flanking the right side of the field?

EMP Arrow will work for 5 seconds if it work at all as I showed, on the T-800. Your measly 5 Trick arrows to 4 Robots. 1 Robot made of Hyper Allow, the strongest material in Terminator Universe.

Why, oh why are you refering to T-600s? They are fodder. Use EMP on them (although you cannot seem to pick between Adamantium, EMP, or Vibranium arrows) and waste those 5 trick arrows you have. T-800 will still be targeting you without your knowing.

I

Why you keep bringing up the EMp arrow for the terminators? Ive stated numerous times the vibranium arrow is fr the Terminators. The EMP is for Cap's Halo armor

Recap trick arrow alignment:

3 vibranium arrows for the Terminators (Im claiming Wolverines adamantium will cut through the metal Terminators upon teleport)

1 EMP arrow for Cap

1 extra which I havent stated.

The T-600s do not. T-800 sure does. You can say bullets will not kill DP, they will slow him and Wolvie down. I know Wolverine slows down from bullets MANY times. I know DP missing a arm from one Anti Vehicle round of the Chaingun will be hard to replace.

I will not argue this statement. Deadpool heals at a faster rate than Wolverine though. For the same reason you are stating getting hit by bullets will slow my team down, Im also claiming it will slow your team down with all the times the biotic armor has to catch a rest as shown in the scans.

5. That Trick Arrow will not save you if T-600 relay Hawkeye with those arrows. Then Terminator will simply target him first threw a wall where HE has no chance to dodge.

In characeter in this fight, what is t800s main program objective? Is he Terminator 1 or the dont hurt humans John Connor program from 2 and 3? I had to ask

How are you teleporting when there is no Barrier? You too busy attacking my T-600s. Does Deadpoll have Flash Speed now?

How does he find them? How does DP know what way my guys went? How!!!

Your missing key things here.

No but neither does the t600s. Dudes are slow. Have you seen the vids we both provided.If Deadpool and gang are teleporting in from behind, how fast are you claiming their reflexes are? Flash speed???

As of what way, did you not see the scans of my Wolverine sense of smell?

HE has 5 Trick arrows. He never carries more than 3-4 in any given Story Arc Battle.

As shown by the prior Hawkeye scans I provided in the post earlier, this statement has been proven wrong much like the assumption with bodyslide

The Asari Barriers can Multitask as proof!
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Barrier for Arrows and ability to counter attack.

What now?

Where is the multi tasking in this scan? In this scan the asari has no shields cuz she is doing the biotic push attack but body shields are not up. Are you refering to to the hexagon grid shield cuz thats more looks like its the enemies. The biotic shield does not look like hexagon grids. Its a blue bubble much like the vids we both provided and you previous scan of the asari shielding the space ship.

The next scan is of the asari using her push pull technique by picking up (is that a rock?) to impale the enemy from behind. Notice when the enemy does get impaled the hexagon shield is up from the enemy or else why would the asari have to use (we shall call it telekinesis for the voters) to impale the enemy from behind the hexagon shield. The scans provided and vids would state that the hexagon shaped shield grid is not asari but the enemy that is about to stab her

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg:

Dude, you said in opening strategy that t800 wuld go with an asari down the right side while Captain America and 2 asari will go down the left. Does t800 have Flash speed, lol? t800 doesnt have the speed to go down an attack yet regroup once he sense the t600s are in trouble. Yet you keep claiming that my base will be painted by 2 lasers, which I will know where they are coming from. What is t800 doing here. Is he attacking down the right like you said or is going to run back and try to save the t600s? He sounds a little confused here. Where are the 2 laser pointers coming from. The asari with Cap? If so, why is t800 flanking the right side of the field?

Wow, really? I posted this way back.

1) You attack T-600s and start destroying them.

2) T-600s will send signal of video and audio feed of the attack and how they are being destroyed.

3) Cap will carry on with 2 Asari. T-800 will give painter to his asari and run back to keep your team from painting my base.

4) T-800 sprints at 22 MPH with no fatigue. He should also be halfway to your base in 20 seconds of running there before your teleport attack hits hard. It take less that to sprint to the middle of the map and tracking you.

5) T-800 can rely on the remains still operating of the T-600s heads (Im sure they might still be active as heads sense your slicing them up body wise) as well T-800s own X-ray Infrared vision to target and blow HE away through the walls.

I posted all this many times now.

Why you keep bringing up the EMp arrow for the terminators? Ive stated numerous times the vibranium arrow is fr the Terminators. The EMP is for Cap's Halo armor

Recap trick arrow alignment:

3 vibranium arrows for the Terminators (Im claiming Wolverines adamantium will cut through the metal Terminators upon teleport)

1 EMP arrow for Cap

1 extra which I havent stated.

So you used 3 arrows on T-600s, then 1 on Cap in hopes of hitting him and bringing down his Halo Shields for a short time.

Yet Cap would have finish painting your base by then and T-800 would have killed HE since my team knows he has these arrows that he used on T-600s.

I will not argue this statement. Deadpool heals at a faster rate than Wolverine though. For the same reason you are stating getting hit by bullets will slow my team down, Im also claiming it will slow your team down with all the times the biotic armor has to catch a rest as shown in the scans.

The Biotics have a 5 second cool down time as per ME3 when equipped with only Rifles. Out of the 3 Asari only ONE is using a barrier.

That means the second one is good and the Asari with T-800 is simply running to position.

Also all Asari Commandos have Kinetic Shields.

1-3) Body Armour. 4-6) Kinetic Personnel Shields.

Your not just popping up and blasting them dead with one shot. They can tank hits and they use Cover like real special forces.

In characeter in this fight, what is t800s main program objective? Is he Terminator 1 or the dont hurt humans John Connor program from 2 and 3? I had to ask

No but neither does the t600s. Dudes are slow. Have you seen the vids we both provided.If Deadpool and gang are teleporting in from behind, how fast are you claiming their reflexes are? Flash speed???

The Terminator i am using is simply a standard T-800. Each T-800 is a program combat special forces. They are program with the best in Stealth, Interrogation, Human Anatomy, Vehicle Operating, Computer Hacking, Sniping, and Battle Tactics.

T3 had a upgraded armor for plasma weapons T-850. The rest of the films were T-800s.

I claim they are as fast as they are shown. When you teleport it will be together in a group. My T-600s are Spread out by 20 feet each. Added to that is the 3 Sentry Turrets on each base. You in a ****storm of gunfire. Your not simply teleporting Nighcrawler style with blitzing teleport attacks.

Show me DP tele attacking anybody with blitzing Teleporting Speed!

My T-600s as shown in my above post are spread a good 20 feet each.

As of what way, did you not see the scans of my Wolverine sense of smell?

What about it?

As shown by the prior Hawkeye scans I provided in the post earlier, this statement has been proven wrong much like the assumption with bodyslide

Bodyslide is still iffy. I seen Cable do more than himself. I still never seen Deadpool teleport a 3 man team all over the map in a blind area. What keeps him teleporting into a wall and auto KOing his team?

You got me on the Shields. I realize now that was the Phantoms Kinetic shields.

Still worth noting the Asari Commandos all have those shields meaning they can still Multitask!

Again what now?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, really? I posted this way back.

2) T-600s will send signal of video and audio feed of the attack and how they are being destroyed.

3) Cap will carry on with 2 Asari. T-800 will give painter to his asari and run back to keep your team from painting my base.

4) T-800 sprints at 22 MPH with no fatigue. He should also be halfway to your base in 20 seconds of running there before your teleport attack hits hard. It take less that to sprint to the middle of the map and tracking you.

5) T-800 can rely on the remains still operating of the T-600s heads (Im sure they might still be active as heads sense your slicing them up body wise) as well T-800s own X-ray Infrared vision to target and blow HE away through the walls.

1) regarding number 4. Im confused in relation to number 3. It sort of sounds like 3 says I eliminated the t600s and you give the laser pointer to your asari and then you run back at 22 mph and that according to the field yu should be halfway to where Im at in 20 seconds and all the way there in 40 seconds. You can clarify so Im not wrong in my next statement

convert MPH into feet per second the link states that at 22MPH is multiplied by 5280 which is feet per mile. You then divide that answer by 3600 which is feet per second

22 x 5280 = x (the answer is 116160)

116160 divided by 3600= x ( the answer is 32.27)

so at 22MPH you will travel at 32.37 feet per second

You then stated that it would take 20 seconds to reach halfway to where Im at. so 32.27 feet per second multiplied by 20 seconds is 645 feet. there are 3 feet in a yard so 645 feet divided by 3 equals 215 yards.

So after the t800 gives the laser pointer to your asari to paint my base (now giving up the asari shield to protect the t800) in 20 seconds you will be 215 yards away from our position.

Hmm...no more shields for the t800 running toward me and in 20 seconds he will be 215 yards away. If everything stated is true then how is the t800 supposed to stop the vibranium arrow cuz in 20 seconds he will be 215 yards away. Running toward me. With no more shield

Need I bring up the bullseye shot in real life at 240 yards away? Running straight toward me.

Loading Video...

So are you saying you can run at 22 MPH in 20 seconds while firing your heavy gun with your flawed targeting system and hit me while tanking the vibranium arrow?

Were you a sniper cuz we know what this shot turns out for me

Both are equal to the speed of thought. Also T-600s and T-800 can process faster than any TP Link. Thats if you hit me with a EMP blast.

What???

So you are saying that a TP link which is thought is the same speed as thought to your tongue and expressed verbally is the same speed as me thinking of it? How?

So you used 3 arrows on T-600s, then 1 on Cap in hopes of hitting him and bringing down his Halo Shields for a short time.

Yet Cap would have finish painting your base by then and T-800 would have killed HE since my team knows he has these arrows that he used on T-600s.

actually, 1 vibranium arrow is for the t800

2 vibranium arrow is for two t600s and Im expecting Wolverine to slice apart the remaining t600, but I do have an extra remaining if you are saying Wolverine cant

1 EMP arrow for Caps Halo sheild

Im done for tonight. Reply and I should hit you back with any missed points tomorrow or replies

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

for those that may not know, closing directly into a shot is ducks in a barrell shot. I may as well be in the grassy knoll here

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pokergeist

@boschepg:

These are my Last Ponts and Im ready for votes.

1) The T-800 (green) and Asari (Blue) will probably be here when my T-600s are ambushed.

No Caption Provided

Which means he can run back to here. He is impervious to all weapons used by the Scouts here, not that ha could not run outside their notice.

No Caption Provided

Your Guys (Pink) are Here.

No Caption Provided

Boom, Minigun thru walls. Targeting Hawkeye first.

No Caption Provided

That is my point.

cap and the asari are painting your base. Your getting shot up with anti healing Factor bullets, Hawkeye is killed as he has no way targeting or knowing T-800 is there!

2) How will you shoot a arrow at T-800? You have no clue he is coming, he will know where you are as I showed with those awsome scanners.

3) It will take more than a single Arrows to put down T-800.

4) Computer Processing Speed >>>>>>> to Human Thought. Thats a fact of life. Let me know when you solve long division before a calculator.

5) How is Deadpool teleporting BLINDLY into my base!?

Im ready for votes.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: let me reply to your last statements. I will also place closing arguments with no new scans, just old ones

2) How will you shoot a arrow at T-800? You have no clue he is coming, he will know where you are as I showed with those awsome scanners.

I pull back on the bow and release. Thats how I plan to shoot an arrow at t800. My team is TP linked with Wolverine who has super smell. I know where you are at two but non of your vids show sniper accuracy from 200 plus yards with that rail gun you are carrying

3) It will take more than a single Arrows to put down T-800.

Ive placed scans of the antarctic vibranium arrow melting adamantium before it even makes contact and a scan where the vibranium arrow one-shotted an adamantium female Ultron. One arrow is all it takes cuz in all the vids, t800 is not a bullet dodger. He takes hits cuz he relies on his metal frame. When the arrow gets near t800 its going to begin to melt cuz the t800 melted in Terminator 1 from liquid metal. We have already seen how this turns out when the vibranium arrow hits t800...just reffer to the end of Terminator 1

4) Computer Processing Speed >>>>>>> to Human Thought. Thats a fact of life. Let me know when you solve long division before a calculator.

then what does that make John Connor's thought speed? Reed Richards level???

5) How is Deadpool teleporting BLINDLY into my base!?

Ive showed 3 different scans of teleporting without knowing where Im going. Deadpool is not line of sight teleportation. Not every teleporter is line of sight: Lila Chaney, Eden Fesi, but if you must know, the Cable tech of bodyslide computer calculates that.

CLOSING THOUGHTS:

1- teleportation is faster then running 400 plus yards while taking hits from the Guards. I take out your t600s, like you said, and paint your base.

so from step 1 and 2 you said it takes 20 seconds for t800 to get to me and that makes me have a 20 second lead to destroy your base. You base gets destroyed before my base. Im just letting you know how Im going to kill the rest of your team

2- you said your t800 split with its asari, meaning no shields. And with wolverines smell he knows you are coming. t800 gets one shotted with vibranium arrow

3-I have placed many scans of how my characters can locate (wolverine smell) travel (Deadpools teleport) destroy the terminators (with Wolverine claws and vibranium arrows) while also making you even state that your scans of the Asari shields are wrong. You admitted your scan of "mutli tasking " was wrong.

lets vote cuz I also stated the flaws in asari shielding with Deadpool and Wolverine exploiting that. I would also state that Im not making Deadpool teleport all over the field. I only need it twice

Begin votes

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pokergeist

@boschepg:

Loading Video...

That minigun is very accurate at 500+ yards.

Also I did not realize Wolverines smell was so good to pin point a accurate arrow shot fired blindly.

T-800 X-Ray Scanners >>> Wolverines Smell and Hawkeye Blind Firing. HE is not Bullseye here.

Voting.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By boschePG

@boschepg:

That minigun is very accurate at 500+ yards.

Also I did not realize Wolverines smell was so good to pin point a accurate arrow shot fired blindly.

T-800 X-Ray Scanners >>> Wolverines Smell and Hawkeye Blind Firing. HE is not Bullseye here.

Voting.

And yet Im questioning your t800 running at 22MPH with no more shields with the rail gun and expect him to hit any shot in which my guys cant dodge

As for Hawkeye, as stated in previous scans, he doesnt miss either, lol. Good luck bro

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By New_World_Order

Very good ! Only read half of it though :/

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angryprune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bosche gets my vote

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MasterAction

Excellent debate! This is truly exemplary :) gunna give it to Bosche, JUST. Really great from you both though, well done!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pokergeist
CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally done reading. I honestly think that Boshe edges this one. Killer arguments on both sides.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Pokergeist
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#50 HigorM  Moderator

I´ll give this one to @boschepg due to superior counter argumentation, he did well presenting his game plan as well as countering @cadencev2 in the process.

Have to say that I found both debaters did a good job presenting a solid strategy, arguments as well as detailed info about the characters using scans and videos, good job both of you, we need more debates like this one.