AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AtPhantom

Let's see.
Elongated man doesn't stand a chance, his abilities are way beneath the other two. so he goes out first.
as for the rest, plastic man has wast shapeshifting powers easily outdoing mr. fantastic. the only way reed has a chance is to use his brains (which plastic man is not renowned for) and try and beat him that way.

nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nathandan1222
AtPhantom said:
"Let's see.
Elongated man doesn't stand a chance, his abilities are way beneath the other two. so he goes out first.
as for the rest, plastic man has wast shapeshifting powers easily outdoing mr. fantastic. the only way reed has a chance is to use his brains (which plastic man is not renowned for) and try and beat him that way."

agreed
Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Clantern
AtPhantom said:
"Let's see.
as for the rest, plastic man has wast shapeshifting powers easily outdoing mr. fantastic. the only way reed has a chance is to use his brains (which plastic man is not renowned for) and try and beat him that way."
Yeah, Brawn vs. Brain, i'm edging a bit more towards Plastic man due to the shapeshifting.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Nighthunter

Plastic man

lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By lboy

MR.FANTASTIC!!!!

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tevnoba

Plastic Man id I'm not mistaken has better variety with his shape shifting, but reed has him on stretching distance (over 1500 feet without straining on an appendage).

BeastOfPrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By BeastOfPrey

In a pure battle, Plastic man. Mr.Fantastic can infact win if he takes his surroundings into consideration and also taking notes as the battle goes on. Elongated Man is a little...Too week to take care of himself here.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Plastic Man would win this fight in a random encounter
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By Nerx

plastic man cuz he's kinda immortal and has better stretching capablities

lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lboy
Nerx said:
"plastic man cuz he's kinda immortal and has better stretching capablities"

Not agreed!!!
doc11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By doc11

usually i would go with the smart guy, but my friend has me convinced with plastic man because he doesn't hav skin or any organs so he can stretch to any distance and can survive if frozen burned or even sliced to prove it search plastic man on Wikipedia.org.    

zi721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zi721

Plastic Man.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14  Edited By Zoom

Plas
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By yodagod
@doc11:
Technically true Plastic man is a far more advanced metamorph, but I still think Reed can win this on intelligence.  Anyone who regularly figures out how to adapt to and defeat Galactus level threats can certainly handle Plastic man.  Especially if he has access to his inventions and toys.  If it were a pure stretching battle, or who could turn into the most functional thing then Eel wins.  For anything else Reed wins and wins easily.
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By DH69

lame ass power in the end so im gonna give it to the one i actuallu respect for intellegence alone mista fantasitique
Radiante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Radiante

Some of you say: Richards would win because his brain. Ok, of course he is a genius. But, how he can destroy an almost indestructible one? He would need a lot of time, I think, to find out how to defeat PM.  
And the question is: could Richards, while this time he needs, keep standing safe? Or would be him, in that while, defeated by PM? 
I think MF should stay closed on his lab for that while....being careful PM to don't come in.... 

unless someone notice him to froze or to overheat  PM's body in instantaneous way... the point is... who'll tell him to do it?
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elongated Man

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By yodagod
@Radiante:
Reed doesn't need time to think.  He can use his power for something better than turning into an airplane, or playing practical jokes.  By shortening the distance between neurons in his brain he can  think at extraordinarily accellerated speeds. He would have Eel figured out and beaten before there was a chance for the disgusting, stretchy, twisted mess that would result if they actually fought hand to hand.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yodagod said:
" @Radiante: Reed doesn't need time to think.  He can use his power for something better than turning into an airplane, or playing practical jokes.  By shortening the distance between neurons in his brain he can  think at extraordinarily accellerated speeds. He would have Eel figured out and beaten before there was a chance for the disgusting, stretchy, twisted mess that would result if they actually fought hand to hand. "
how does shortening the distance between neurons make you think faster?
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By yodagod

Its actually the synapses in his brain. It exponentially improves the effficiency in his brain allowing him to process his thoughts at near Silver Surfer speed. He has over a 200 IQ and can think at super speeds.  That makes hm the ultimate problem solver, meaning something as simple as single-handedly dealing with a plain old metamorph, no matter how talented, should be a cakewalk.  It's the reason everyone in the Marvel universe eventually end up going to Reed when they need something truly monumental figured out.  And he continually amazes even the other super geniuses from Bruce Banner to Hank Pym, from Hank Mccoy to Tony Stark and even cosmic level beings.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yodagod said:
"  Its actually the synapses in his brain. It exponentially improves the effficiency in his brain allowing him to process his thoughts at near Silver Surfer speed. He has over a 200 IQ and can think at super speeds.  That makes hm the ultimate problem solver, meaning something as simple as single-handedly dealing with a plain old metamorph, no matter how talented, should be a cakewalk.  It's the reason everyone in the Marvel universe eventually end up going to Reed when they need something truly monumental figured out.  And he continually amazes even the other super geniuses from Bruce Banner to Hank Pym, from Hank Mccoy to Tony Stark and even cosmic level beings. "
how does it make it more efficient?  the signals in his brain are electrical impulses.  Making them a little closer together would make no difference. 
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By yodagod

I'm just telling you what the comics say.  According to Marvel comics that infinitismal difference in distance, makes an exponential difference in processing speed.   
At any rate it's listed as part of his power set on multiple sites, and I read a comic where he did it as well. 
It's not quite enough to make Reed cool, but it's enough to make him a little less crappy. 

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yodagod said:
" I'm just telling you what the comics say.  According to Marvel comics that infinitismal difference in distance, makes an exponential difference in processing speed.   At any rate it's listed as part of his power set on multiple sites, and I read a comic where he did it as well. It's not quite enough to make Reed cool, but it's enough to make him a little less crappy.  "
that's yet another example of marvel trying to seem smart by using jargon.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Swagga Boy said:
"
caption
caption

caption
caption
caption
caption
Who wins this stretchy 3 way? "

The girls watching it.
Radiante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Radiante
@the human Juggernaut said:
" @yodagod said:
"  Its actually the synapses in his brain. It exponentially improves the effficiency in his brain allowing him to process his thoughts at near Silver Surfer speed. He has over a 200 IQ and can think at super speeds.  That makes hm the ultimate problem solver, meaning something as simple as single-handedly dealing with a plain old metamorph, no matter how talented, should be a cakewalk.  It's the reason everyone in the Marvel universe eventually end up going to Reed when they need something truly monumental figured out.  And he continually amazes even the other super geniuses from Bruce Banner to Hank Pym, from Hank Mccoy to Tony Stark and even cosmic level beings. "
how does it make it more efficient?  the signals in his brain are electrical impulses.  Making them a little closer together would make no difference.  "

I know that the brain signals are not just electrical, but above all they transmit  by chemical substances, the neurotransmitter ( Ach, NE, DA et al..). So, maybe, with shorter distances a bigger number of this molecules binds on his cell target (the next neuron), without disperse.
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Omg chris

plactic man

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Stormultt

plastic man would win but itll be funny watching 3 guys stretch around awhile XDD
Radiante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Radiante

I am moving to Reed Richards... I think that, at the end, the knowledge wins.
Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By Meteorite

Reed Richards

Radiante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Radiante
@Stormultt said:
"plastic man would win but itll be funny watching 3 guys stretch around awhile XDD "

lol :)
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
@Tevnoba said:
" Plastic Man id I'm not mistaken has better variety with his shape shifting, but reed has him on stretching distance (over 1500 feet without straining on an appendage). "
The stretching capabilities of PM are limitless, he doesn't grow old and is basically invulnerable to attacks. He can convert his body to, such small sizes, that you can't even see him and he can grow as big as he wants, he can simply engulf Mr. Fantastic and suffocate him.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#34  Edited By Strafe Prower

Plastic MAn
Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By Decept-O

None of the above.  The winner?  Why Stretch Armstrong of course--soon to be a movie playing near you: 

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By yodagod
@Fantasma Ghost:
Eel and Ralph actually have a very different power from Reed.  Reed is basically super stretchy rubber, while the DC boys simply exist in a  fluid state that's not entirely liquid or solid.   They can beat him at stretching even though Reed can make himself as thin as a single molecule and can stretch up to three miles.  However it also means they have weaknesses i.e. sonic attacks, specific radiations, and energy that reduces their ability to maintain a cohesive form and they can be frozen, much like Reed. It makes sense that each would assume the others powers work the same way as their own and attempt to capitalise on that knowledge, however they would be wrong. Attacks that work on Reed ,except freezing, don't work on the other two and vice-versa. 
Reed would be the first to not only figure out that they are different, but also how they are different (probably before the others have evn realised any difference exists.) Mr. Fantastic can then figure out how to stop them, and contain them (since Plastic man seems impossible to kill short of launching him into a star, something Reed could do, and wouldn't hesitate to do.)  A lot of this battle depends on where it takes place, and what is available in the environment.  Reed's superior intellect puts him at a huge advantage since he could improvise and adapt in ways his opponents couldn't imagine.  He is also far more experienced in battle and has been the Fantastic Four's field leader since the team's inception.  Even Marvel's other great minds and leaders defer to him.  Mr Fantastic has faced universe ending threats on multiple occasions, and world ending threats on a regular basis.  Plastic man and the Elongated man, even working together are not a challenge for him. 
Mr. Fantastic for the win!!!
Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#37  Edited By Decept-O

@Fantasma Ghost:  While I was joking around a bit, your reasoning is pretty sound.  I prefer Plastic Man in a battle scenario BUT no matter how you stretch it--pun intended---I would agree, Mr. Reed Richards would just come out on top.  Reed would deduct things quite quickly and even without any gadgets or tools he'd employ a scenario that would enable him to win even if its by a thin line--again, pun inended.
Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@Decept-O said:
"
None of the above.  The winner?  Why Stretch Armstrong of course--soon to be a movie playing near you: 

"

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

KCsuperman09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By KCsuperman09

wow this sounds nasty lol but but i pick reed Richards

Avatar image for the_crimson_nutcase
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I pick Reed

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By JThree47693

Going with Reed on this one.
cuelex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cuelex

Wow, i cant believe people pick Richards. While i like richards, he wouldn't have time. Plastic Man can transform, Richards has no defense. Richards would not have time to deduce anything. And, not only that, even if he comes up with a method, he would be dead before implementation.  Richards is smart, but brains can not save you against an enemy that can destroy you in a moment. Reed has always had time to prepare against enemies that were "invincible". If Plastic Man and Reed fought just like in a street brawl, plastic man wouldnt let him escape to regather himself and think. 

That being said, poor elongated man. He was doomed from the beginning. I think plastic man would just kill him first, easily, then go for richards. I really dont think either would be a long battle for plastic man.

As far as the synapse convo goes, yes, if  you decrease the size of the synapse, you increase brain productivity. The shorter the gaps, the quicker the message is past along.

DetectiveQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DetectiveQ
@cuelex: 
 Reed wouldn't be dead, because Eel wouldn't kill him, that's really out of character for him. Eel is a slacker, and even though his powers would be greater, Reed is much, much smarter.

And poor Ralph. He's a good character, he's a good detective, he's just not meant to win this one.
Tim Drake3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Tim Drake3

Reed would definate find a way to incapacitate them or use Eel "superior ability" against himself.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MKF30

Plastic Man would kill the other two out of spite of them being bite offs of him :P lol

Czrepka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Czrepka

Mr. Fantastic is a genius. No matter what powers Plastic Man possesses, Reed would easily find a way to beat him. Elongated man doesn't really deserve mention here. 

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#48  Edited By PowerHerc

Mr. Fantastic uses his unmatched intellect to devise a way to defeat the others.  He wins.
NeptunianEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By NeptunianEagle

Mr Fantastic

marvelfan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers