• 110 results
Avatar image for crushyourenemies
Posted by CRUSHYOURENEMIES (2551 posts) 9 months, 6 days ago

Poll: Pissed off Wonder Woman vs MCU Thanos (no time reversing) (no finger snap) (108 votes)

WW 28%
Thanos 72%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

thanos has all the gems but forgot how to finger snap and time reverse

ww has all her gear

to da deathhhhh

#1 Posted by Crunch5481 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

At the best of their abilities:

Thanos, but only if he doesn't get one-shotted by her sword first which depends on how fast she decides to move, how fast he can react, and how far apart they start off because I'm confident her sword can decapitate him.

#2 Posted by Yikesssss (301 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos planet busts.

#3 Posted by Eaglesong (176 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos curbstomp.

#4 Posted by deltahuman (4969 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana cuts his hands off first and then makes him beg for his life.

#5 Posted by phillip33 (3931 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol she still gets turned to spaghetti

#6 Posted by Veravin (1079 posts) - - Show Bio

No time reversal, he can stop time, or turn her into a cat, remove the gaulet and maybe she stands a chance (P.S I don't know much about thanos, other than animated versions)

#7 Posted by Sargeras (998 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins with the reality stone.

#8 Posted by g2_ (11294 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos curbstomp.

#9 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7883 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos stomps, stop this.

#10 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana has no shot here

#11 Posted by Yikesssss (301 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana cuts his hands off first and then makes him beg for his life.

Proof of Diana ever cutting of somebody else's head?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#12 Edited by AllStarSuperman (43019 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats of Thanos actually using the reality stone on someone directly in combat?

Diana blitzes

#13 Posted by Killermovies (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos turns her into blocks

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#14 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by Yikesssss (301 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess Thanos forgot how to wipe his ass to, amIright? Jeez, the amount of depowering people will go to just go give DCEU a chance astounds me.

#16 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5522 posts) - - Show Bio

Can diana blitz faster than a repulsor?

No Caption Provided

The quality isn’t good enough, but thanos moves his arm after the beam is within a few feet of him

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

#17 Posted by thanosii (3119 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos stomps.

She's not fast enough to blitz.

#19 Edited by webinyoureye11 (5522 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by shadyxv (558 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by sportjames23 (1053 posts) - - Show Bio

@yikesssss: That’s not de-powering Thanos. The Infinity Stones aren’t a part of him. They’re relics he uses to do what he’s couldn’t do himself.

That’d be like saying if Wonder Woman discovered the Anti-Life Equation and you took it from her for a hypothetical battle, you’d be de-powering her.

They Infinity Stones are a Deus Ex Machina. I’ve never been impressed with anyone who used them, since they allow the user to do anything.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdfefecea198
#22 Posted by deactivated-5bdfefecea198 (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos with no effort.

#23 Posted by TonyMartial (8840 posts) - - Show Bio

Nebula got hits on Thanos.

#24 Posted by Gamer-Guy (3354 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos turns her into a powrhouse then stomps her

#25 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

And she's a superhuman.

WW was tagged by an average Joe.

#26 Posted by Batman242 (11259 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial said:

And she's a superhuman.

WW was tagged by an average Joe.

And Thor got incapacitated by 2 regular humans.

#27 Posted by TonyMartial (8840 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242:

After losing what he perceived to be his source of power and falling for an unknown distance, yea sure.

That's still way better than being tagged by some random dude.

#30 Posted by krispy808 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana blitzes and cuts his hand off before he makes a fist.

#31 Posted by Batman242 (11259 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242:

After losing what he perceived to be his source of power and falling for an unknown distance, yea sure.

That's still way better than being tagged by some random dude.

Oh, yea. The point easily flies over your head, I see.

#32 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242:

The point was you trying to low ball Thor, because I low balled WW.

But you're attempted to lowball wasn't that great, I would have used the shock device on his neck tbh.

#33 Posted by Mutant1230 (6385 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#34 Posted by Batman242 (11259 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16988 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos stomps.

Without weapons Wonder woman<Thor<=>Hulk<Thanos

So unless you think a sword is a better weapon than a complete infinity gauntlet, Thanos should have this in the bag.

The only argument I see for wonder woman is her quickly getting a lethal sword strike in, but Thanos took a ship tot he face and wasn't even scratched, and after all the efforts from the avengers and guardians on Titan all they did was slight scratch him, so things aren't looking good for wonder woman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
#36 Posted by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos easily.

#37 Posted by dami24434 (4315 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos phase her through a rock then sit on her face

#38 Edited by theyoungwolf1 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@phillip33 said:

Wait a second, why do you guys keep using this response as an “automatic win”?

If this battle is taking place out of character then fine he wins but other than that you can’t just assume he’d turn everyone into ”spaghetti” automatically. Yes he did it to Mantis but he also didn’t do it to Tony and some of the other avengers.

#39 Posted by RL4 (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

@theyoungwolf1: Dude, he did it to mantis IN character. lol c'mon.

On topic, Thanos wins a litany of ways, it's stupid. He power stone beams he to death, he reality stone spaghettified her, and he space stone TKs and phases her into the Earth's crust all at the same time. And he doesn't even need to use the stones. His finger strength alone is enough to crush her head.

Meanwhile Diana is twirling her magic jump rope as if shes's not about to die a horrible, painful death. The mismatch couldn't be more real here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
#40 Posted by deactivated-5b2e798651249 (7245 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos stomps. The "Diana blitzes" argument only reaches so far.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#41 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he necessarily needs to snap his fingers to do his disintegration thing . . .

#42 Posted by theyoungwolf1 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@rl4 said:

On topic, Thanos wins a litany of ways, it's stupid. He power stone beams he to death, he reality stone spaghettified her, and he space stone TKs and phases her into the Earth's crust all at the same time. And he doesn't even need to use the stones. His finger strength alone is enough to crush her head.

Meanwhile Diana is twirling her magic jump rope as if shes's not about to die a horrible, painful death. The mismatch couldn't be more real here.

That’s exactly my point! lol thank you.

The same Thanos y’all prop up *in character* didn’t immediately turn Tony and some of the other Avengers into “Spaghetti“ so why assume he’d immediately do it here?

And in the event that any of you use “he wanted to test their skills/watch them struggle” I have a rebuttal to that: why wouldn’t he do the same for Diana? She’s a capable fighter, I’d say more so than Tony, Starlord (lol), and Spider-Man. Why wouldn’t he do the same here?

#43 Posted by RL4 (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

@rl4 said:

The same Thanos y’all prop up *in character* didn’t immediately turn Tony and some of the other Avengers into “Spaghetti“ so why assume he’d immediately do it here?

Probably because

1) He seemed to show some measure of respect for Tony.

2) Fighting a wizard is tricky, and killing him might have inadvertently left the time stone permanently out of his reach. This is first established when Ebony maw fails to secure the stone, and resorts to torture to get it "willingly."

He spaghettified Drax and Mantis because they weren't worth his time. The same is true for Diana. He doesn't know her, and because of that, he's got no reason to give her the illusion of a fair fight.

And in the event that any of you use “he wanted to test their skills/watch them struggle” I have a rebuttal to that: why wouldn’t he do the same for Diana? She’s a capable fighter, I’d say more so than Tony, Starlord (lol), and Spider-Man. Why wouldn’t he do the same here?

And besides all that, Strange knew how Thanos would react ahead of time, and by picking a timeline, he tailored everyone's battleplan such that events would unfold the way they did, leaving the correct people alive.

TL;DR

Thanos still spaghettifies Diana, it's in character for him to do so. Though it's not like that's his only path to victory here. He beats her several ways.

#44 Posted by easterlin74 (503 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Dianas sword is comparable to Thors new weapon and she blitzes (Diana highball or Thanos lowball) OR Thanos stomps in myriad ways.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#45 Posted by IndomitableRegal (15667 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Thanos, even under these conditions. I honestly think Diana could lose to Iron Man.

#46 Edited by theyoungwolf1 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@rl4 said:
@theyoungwolf1 said:
@rl4 said:

Probably because

1) He seemed to show some measure of respect for Tony.

2) Fighting a wizard is tricky, and killing him might have inadvertently left the time stone permanently out of his reach. This is first established when Ebony maw fails to secure the stone, and resorts to torture to get it "willingly."

He spaghettified Drax and Mantis because they weren't worth his time. The same is true for Diana. He doesn't know her, and because of that, he's got no reason to give her the illusion of a fair fight.

And besides all that, Strange knew how Thanos would react ahead of time, and by picking a timeline, he tailored everyone's battleplan such that events would unfold the way they did, leaving the correct people alive.

TL;DR

Thanos still spaghettifies Diana, it's in character for him to do so. Though it's not like that's his only path to victory here. He beats her several ways.

He also didn’t immediately do it to Spider-Man as well. I’m sure he had a GREAT respect for him too lol

”Peter of New York I respect your amazing lego Star Wars collection and your puberty highschool crushes, let us do battle”

man oh man lol

#47 Posted by JDogg (702 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: Thanos got stumbled by Cap and had his infinity hand completely stopped by Cap with just his bare-hands lol. Do you really want to talk about low showings?

Diana blitzes and decapitates. Thanos ain't faster than an automatic assault rifle.

#48 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdogg: Thanos one shot Cap, Cap did nothing.

Besides Cap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Normal human who rocked WW with a peice of plastic.

#49 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

He also didn’t immediately do it to Spider-Man as well. I’m sure he had a GREAT respect for him too lol

”Peter of New York I respect your amazing lego Star Wars collection and your puberty highschool crushes, let us do battle”

man oh man lol

Or, and I know this may be a foreign concept to some people, beating several people in the same exact way is boring. Simple plot points.

#50 Posted by RL4 (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

@theyoungwolf1:

14 million + timelines dude. They win in exactly 1. Every action they took was specifically curated from a timeline where oh I dunno, Thanos doesn’t turn everyone into spaghetti.