Pinhead vs Pain

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

I know very feel about Pain but assuming his name is a representation of what power he posses this should be interesting.

Pain searches in the world for knowledge on more brutal powers, that's when he finds The Lexicon Guardian, who tells him that all he foresees is inside the Box. He's able to solve the puzzle only to summon Pinehead, The God of Pain, who wants his soul for an eternal torture in hell.

Pain

Nagato (長門, Nagato), also known as Pain (ペイン, Pein), was the recognised leader of Akatsuki and Amegakure as well as a major antagonist of the series. Referred to as "Leader" by all Akatsuki members (except for his partner, Konan), he directed the actions of the rest of the members and maintained authority over them. It was later revealed that he had secretly collaborated with Tobi, who was the real leader of Akatsuki.Nagato is also a descendant of the Uzumaki clan — who are distantly related to the Senju clan.
No Caption Provided

Pinhead

Pinhead is the main antagonist of the Hellraiser film series. He is the leader of a group demonic torturers known as the Cenobites, with pins in his head. He usually kills his victims by tearing them apart with hooked chains but is in command of an arsenal of demonic powers and is a master of torture who often prefers to drag his victims into an eternity of suffering rather than outright death - in the first film he was largely neutral but as the series progressed he became a more standard horror villain and murdered more frequently.

No Caption Provided
Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Equonox

Pinhead - he controls reality inside the puzzle box (which is not Hell, btw...that's a common misconception). Regardless of how powerful Pain is, only a Cenobite can kill another Cenobite inside the puzzle box realm.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain wins, I mean seriously any of the Pain bodies destroyed will only end up replaced by a different body

@Equonox: Where does it say the fight takes place inside that realm

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Frocharocha

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Pain wins, I mean seriously any of the Pain bodies destroyed will only end up replaced by a different body

Pinhead doesn't want his body, he wants his soul ;D

IamGog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5  Edited By IamGog

Pinhead wins...

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Equonox

@redbird3rdboywonder: It says he opened the puzzle box, which means they are in that realm. Read a Hellrazer book then get back to me.

@Frocharocha said:

lol no way dude...Pinhead is obsessed with FLESHHHHH...as are the rest of the Cenobites.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Frocharocha said:

Then Pinhead is going to be out of luck in this battle, the Pain bodies have no souls as they are merely reanimated corspes, being controlled through chakra spires, Pain stomps, oh and if Pinhead himself happens to have a soul then Pain rips his soul from him with the Gedo Mazo

@Equonox: I don't watch movies or books like that because they don't appeal to me, but he's going to lose

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By terry2012

Pein wins.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Equonox

@Frocharocha said:

Then Pinhead is going to be out of luck in this battle, the Pain bodies have no souls as they are merely reanimated corspes, being controlled through chakra spires, Pain stomps, oh and if Pinhead himself happens to have a soul then Pain rips his soul from him with the Gedo Mazo

@Equonox: I don't watch movies or books like that because they don't appeal to me, but he's going to lose

So let's get this straight, you just admitted to knowing absolutely nothing about Hellrazer and its lore and then assert to know the absolute answer to this fight? Classic, blind fanboyism. I know a bit about Naruto and the characters (including Pain) and I know a ton about Hellrazer and the characters, and you are simply wrong. I'll repeat what I said earlier: given that Pain has opened the puzzle box here, he is fighting in Pinhead's domain, where Pinhead is just a reality warper but actually CONTROLS REALITY - Pain can't use his powers or do anything to Pinhead of Pinhead doesn't want him to. Perhaps you are correct that Pain can't be killed, but he can't WIN this fight, either. In the future, try learning something or having some basic knowledge on all parties in a battle before making yourself look like a fanboy. Speaking as if you have some authority in a battle thread while simultaneously admitting you know NOTHING about one of the characters is one of the most asinine things one can do in this forum (or anywhere, for that matter).

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By slimj87d

Terrible thread.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Equonox said:

@Frocharocha said:

So let's get this straight, you just admitted to knowing absolutely nothing about Hellrazer and its lore and then assert to know the absolute answer to this fight? Classic, blind fanboyism. I know a bit about Naruto and the characters (including Pain) and I know a ton about Hellrazer and the characters, and you are simply wrong. I'll repeat what I said earlier: given that Pain has opened the puzzle box here, he is fighting in Pinhead's domain, where Pinhead is just a reality warper but actually CONTROLS REALITY - Pain can't use his powers or do anything to Pinhead of Pinhead doesn't want him to. Perhaps you are correct that Pain can't be killed, but he can't WIN this fight, either. In the future, try learning something or having some basic knowledge on all parties in a battle before making yourself look like a fanboy. Speaking as if you have some authority in a battle thread while simultaneously admitting you know NOTHING about one of the characters is one of the most asinine things one can do in this forum (or anywhere, for that matter).

I said I don't watch the movies or read the books that wouldn't mean that I know absolutely nothing about the character it would mean that i know little about the character, but guess what you're wrong about Pinhead winning this fight, the OP specified that Pinhead wants Pain's soul for this battle and must take it in order to win, but guess what Pain s not only already dead but the bodies have NO soul, now who's the one speaking as if they have some authority in this battle while demonstrating that you yourself know next to nothing about the Pains just as I know next to nothing about Pain but knowing next to nothing is still something, oh and guess what you said what's bolded and look what he's done won the fight, so who's the one being not only asinine but completely arrogant as well. Pain wins or it's a stalemate under these conditions

Side note; Being a reality warper and someone who controls reality is the EXACT same thing

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Frocharocha

@Equonox said:

@Frocharocha said:

I said I don't watch the movies or read the books that wouldn't mean that I know absolutely nothing about the character it would mean that i know little about the character, but guess what you're wrong about Pinhead winning this fight, the OP specified that Pinhead wants Pain's soul for this battle and must take it in order to win, but guess what Pain s not only already dead but the bodies have NO soul, now who's the one speaking as if they have some authority in this battle while demonstrating that you yourself know next to nothing about the Pains just as I know next to nothing about Pain but knowing next to nothing is still something, oh and guess what you said what's bolded and look what he's done won the fight, so who's the one being not only asinine but completely arrogant as well. Pain wins or it's a stalemate under these conditions

Side note; Being a reality warper and someone who controls reality is the EXACT same thing

How can he have no soul/ Anyway, Pinehead like the other guy said, is obsessed with flash. He was shot multiple times and just catches the bullets magically with his teeth. There's is no way to harm him physically, you need to solve the puzzle box. Also, Pinhead is virtually omniscient and omnipotent thanks to leviathan when he is physically on Earth.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NeonGameWave

This would be an interesting fight and would make an awesome crossover. I don`t think Pinhead can remove Pain`s soul as the Six Paths of Pain don`t have any souls, Pain himself probably does but Pinhead`s chains won`t be able to harm Pain as he has the defensive advantage and Pain also has summoning techniques that he could use.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Frocharocha said:

@Equonox said:

@Frocharocha said:

How can he have no soul/ Anyway, Pinehead like the other guy said, is obsessed with flash. He was shot multiple times and just catches the bullets magically with his teeth. There's is no way to harm him physically, you need to solve the puzzle box. Also, Pinhead is virtually omniscient and omnipotent thanks to leviathan when he is physically on Earth.

Because the 6 paths of Pain are nothing more than reanimated corpses, and him being obsessed with flesh, won't hold any merit since you, the OP stated Pinhead wanted Pain's soul to torture for eternity in hell, so assuming you meant that he'd have to take Pain's soul in order to win the battle, Pinhead can't win since Pain doesn't have a soul, and if Pain summons the Gedo Mazo if he can use his powers and if Pinhead himself has no defense against having his own soul ripped then that's what happens

Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Alexman113

Having not seen the movies and such, you should remove yourself from this debate because everything you say is going to sound biased.

@Frocharocha said:

I am curious now. Do you know anything about Pain? I am now confused as to whether you mean The Six Paths of Pain when you say Pain or if you mean Nagato, because that is two totally different fights.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Equonox said:

@Frocharocha said:

This is clearly one of the dumbest things I have ever read. You essentially said you know absolutely nothing about Pinhead, but insist that Pain wins because of some fallacy with the OP? If Pinhead really wanted Pain's soul he would go get it. He is not confined to the box. Pain by opening the box has already exerted that he is willing to fight with Pinhead. Just because Negato is not present doesn't mean Pinhead can't go get him.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Equonox

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: How dare you be reasonable.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By 18hunt

PAIN!

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PredatorX

Pinhead Stomps.

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By gideongarner01

How is pain even gonna touch pinhead? How is pinhead not gonna borderline one shot?