Pick 3: Emperorthanos vs Justicethorpsylock (Voting)

• 72 results
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz: hey could you change the op to team names so that we could get more interest. Maybe something like

Team Goku vs Team Sasuke(This will get the most interest but will likely have trolls voting)

Team Goku vs Team Dr Strange.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This was quite the debate with some really good back and forth

- I don't believe that sasuke can summon that chameleon, yes he can use all the six path abilities, as can other rinnegan users, but so far, nagatos animal path has been the only rinnegan user that has summoned that chamelon.

-I also saw very little as to how Ganon can be helpful, so I'll assume he is a non-factor since he cannot place curses before the battle (as said the OP because that would be an attack)

-I'm not convinced that all the clones would deter Gladiators confidence enough to make him useless.Plus, sasuke would still have Goku to deal with

-With the whole Nate vs Strange debate, I'd agree in saying that Strange is superior in power and ability to Nate, but Strange wouldn't be able to push Nate around either, I'm not convinced of that. Nate would give him mid-semi high difficulty, but Strange wins all the same.

--in the end, it all comes down to Strange. If all sorcerer supreme feats are viable (and I have no reason to assume that they aren't), then I'd say that strange and his shields (providing he reinforces the natural ones the eye gives him using his prep, which he would know to do since he has foresight), can withstand goku and gladiators blows (since they have withstood dimension level attacks, something that is above goku or gladiator) long enough to take out Nate, then it isn't much trouble for him to take out Goku and Glads.

--I don't consider Sasuke a huge factor in this fight, I'd say Goku can take him out with low difficulty

So with all that, my vote goes to @justicethorpsylocke

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was quite the debate with some really good back and forth

- I don't believe that sasuke can summon that chameleon, yes he can use all the six path abilities, as can other rinnegan users, but so far, nagatos animal path has been the only rinnegan user that has summoned that chamelon.

-I also saw very little as to how Ganon can be helpful, so I'll assume he is a non-factor since he cannot place curses before the battle (as said the OP because that would be an attack)

-I'm not convinced that all the clones would deter Gladiators confidence enough to make him useless.Plus, sasuke would still have Goku to deal with

-With the whole Nate vs Strange debate, I'd agree in saying that Strange is superior in power and ability to Nate, but Strange wouldn't be able to push Nate around either, I'm not convinced of that. Nate would give him mid-semi high difficulty, but Strange wins all the same.

--in the end, it all comes down to Strange. If all sorcerer supreme feats are viable (and I have no reason to assume that they aren't), then I'd say that strange and his shields (providing he reinforces the natural ones the eye gives him using his prep, which he would know to do since he has foresight), can withstand goku and gladiators blows (since they have withstood dimension level attacks, something that is above goku or gladiator) long enough to take out Nate, then it isn't much trouble for him to take out Goku and Glads.

--I don't consider Sasuke a huge factor in this fight, I'd say Goku can take him out with low difficulty

So with all that, my vote goes to @justicethorpsylocke

Same for me.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I read this and was interesting one.

@justicethorpsylocke gets my vote barely.

He convinced me his team will win. He used Strange to the best potential he could, and , also countered gladiator.

However @emperorthanos did a great Job as usual as well. He essentially turned one character from his opponent into non-factor.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Going with @emperorthanos. He asked of @justicethorpsylocketo prove Sasuke can/will summon the chameleon, and he has completely failed. And then EmTha shown us that even with that GOku could find his opponents, and, all in all, i simply saw that SSJGSSJ Goku could bust through Strange's shields really fast.

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with @emperorthanos. He asked of @justicethorpsylocketo prove Sasuke can/will summon the chameleon, and he has completely failed. And then EmTha shown us that even with that GOku could find his opponents, and, all in all, i simply saw that SSJGSSJ Goku could bust through Strange's shields really fast.

Not trying to change your vote, but may I ask where you saw that Goku would bust shields?

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@justicethorpsylocke: You didn't really efficiently dispute the fact that his punches destroy on a huge scale, easily wiping away stars and planets alike and going through this debate you didn't quite convince me his auto shields would be able to protect him. Also, his peek into the future would tell him where your team is hiding, so it would come down to his brawlers vs your shields. All in all, i just felt blue Goku is too much to bare without proper defenses.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b57e45d84a85
deactivated-5b57e45d84a85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think my vote is going to go to @emperorthanos.

He basically made one of his opponents team members a non factor and on top of that there was no proof that Sasuke could summon Pein's chameleon. Which effectively made this a 3 on 1 debate in ET's favor. And while Strange's shields are strong. Goku's punches in his SSB form are just extremely powerful, I believe ET made a strong enough case as to why they would break through. On top of that Nate Grey was shown to have multiversal psi energy which would be enough to break the auto shields.

Overall it was a good debate. @justicethorpsylocke I felt if you had shown more of your other teams abilities and not hinged everything on Dr Strange, you could have won.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 emperorthanos-  Moderator
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@zetsumoto: thanks for the vote. I will go vote on yours.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Bump.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@emperorthanos:

I think the thread title must be more appealing to attract more viewers. I only looked in because I saw your username.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos:

I think the thread title must be more appealing to attract more viewers. I only looked in because I saw your username.

Yeah I know. I already asked if @sirfizzwhizz could change it.

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think my vote is going to go to @emperorthanos.

He basically made one of his opponents team members a non factor and on top of that there was no proof that Sasuke could summon Pein's chameleon. Which effectively made this a 3 on 1 debate in ET's favor. And while Strange's shields are strong. Goku's punches in his SSB form are just extremely powerful, I believe ET made a strong enough case as to why they would break through. On top of that Nate Grey was shown to have multiversal psi energy which would be enough to break the auto shields.

Overall it was a good debate. @justicethorpsylocke I felt if you had shown more of your other teams abilities and not hinged everything on Dr Strange, you could have won.

I have to agree

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 emperorthanos-  Moderator
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz:

The votes for me are

1. Chimeroid
  2. TheBlindbandit
  3. Zetzumoto
  4. Jrupert

And for JusticeThorpsylocke

1. Blackestnight
  2. Akcrokat
  3. Apex_predator

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

The votes for me are

1. Chimeroid
  2. TheBlindbandit
  3. Zetzumoto
  4. Jrupert

And for JusticeThorpsylocke

1. Blackestnight
  2. Akcrokat
  3. Apex_predator

I must mis read someone vote, then you pass.