Piccolo vs Naruto Earth

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Bluejay4 (4037 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

- Piccolo is post kami fusion

- Naruto Earth is Eos

- Piccolo is morals off

- Naruto characters have standard morals

- Any means of victory allowed

#2 Posted by mysticmedivh (32254 posts) - - Show Bio

Piccolo blows up the Earth.

#3 Edited by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by jimivader (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Makanposakko owns

#5 Posted by jashro44 (55255 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch. Piccolo post Kami fusion was on par with android 17. At this point in the series People who fodderize frieza were fodder to Piccolo basically.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
#6 Posted by Saint_of_Origin (4790 posts) - - Show Bio

Bluejay, you and your spite threads. Smdh. Stop already.

#7 Posted by colliderz (4756 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for precrisisbardock
#8 Posted by PreCrisisBardock (8937 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man

Curbstomp doesn't describe a fraction of this

#9 Edited by RandomSid82 (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

Major mismatch, Piccolo in the Frieza Saga could solo EoS Naruto earth.

#10 Posted by SMXLR8 (7002 posts) - - Show Bio

wow you made the thread ? , pretty lame if you ask me also FLAGGED

#11 Posted by TheVivas (19712 posts) - - Show Bio

Piccolo stomps.

#12 Posted by flashback0180 (4498 posts) - - Show Bio

Assj level piccolo literally one shots.

#13 Posted by Sun-Wukong (1361 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Good bye naruto verse, Raditz can own Naruto earth, even BOZ piccolo with a few casual blast can do it

#14 Posted by Lord44 (1800 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Sy8000 (36029 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by nishi99 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

This Piccolo solos the HST and YYH, along with most of Toriko.

#17 Edited by Sun-Wukong (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

@nishi99: Frieza would rip Toriko verse apart, Toriko verse individually are just below Ginyu or Recoome

#18 Posted by nishi99 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

@sun-wukong: Hard to say really. The Toriko World is huge and guys like Knocking Master Jirou can shake it with one punch. Then you have the other two disciples, Ichiryu and Midora with their hax and the 8 Beast Kings who are blow them, but have crazy feats.

#19 Posted by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ is weaker than most physically as they are slow and don't have many strength feats or physical durability feats. They're energy/damage output however always eclipses the HST and the like. So they COULD win, but planet busting is a last resort to DBZ people, even on the SSJG level as shown by the latest movie.

#20 Edited by Perethorn (6389 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Etheral_Dreams (6116 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Etheral_Dreams (6116 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ is weaker than most physically as they are slow and don't have many strength feats or physical durability feats. They're energy/damage output however always eclipses the HST and the like. So they COULD win, but planet busting is a last resort to DBZ people, even on the SSJG level as shown by the latest movie.

How on Earth are they slow? They have better speed feats than any Naruto character. Base Vegeta (in Revival of F manga) reacted point-blank to a ki beam that reached a distant star instantly.

#23 Edited by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

How on Earth are they slow? They have better speed feats than any Naruto character. Base Vegeta (in Revival of F manga) reacted point-blank to a ki beam that reached a distant star instantly.

Because they're visible to normal people and they're fights take actual time. And I don't disagree that they're faster than Naruto cause IMO Naruto is a slow universe. But most of the HST is at least on par with them if not faster.

#24 Posted by xXxcarzellxXx (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

Special beam canon

#25 Posted by Etheral_Dreams (6116 posts) - - Show Bio

@etheral_dreams said:

@darkraiden said:

Because they're visible to normal people and they're fights take actual time. And I don't disagree that they're faster than Naruto cause IMO Naruto is a slow universe. But most of the HST is at least on par with them if not faster.

1. Normal people haven't been able to keep up with the main cast since Dragonball

2. To the audience, they take time, but you must think in terms of manga/anime time. For example Saiyan Saga Goku had a fight with Vegeta in which they exchanged probably a few thousand hits, fired multiple and reacted to multiple ki beams (even proven FTL ki attacks like Kamehamehas) all while Goku was in Kaio-Ken which was stated to last only the timespan of a heartbeat (.75 seconds.) by reputable sources like the official databooks, Goku, and King Kai.

3. I don't think Naruto is slow, in fact they have the fastest speed feats in the HST by far, but that's a whole different story.

#26 Posted by micah007123 (10836 posts) - - Show Bio

@etheral_dreams said:

@darkraiden said:

No way dude. Also why do you think Naruto is slow? They are fast just not DBZ levels of speed.

#27 Edited by Etheral_Dreams (6116 posts) - - Show Bio

@nishi99: Frieza would rip Toriko verse apart, Toriko verse individually are just below Ginyu or Recoome

Toriko top-tiers would stomp them.

#28 Posted by mysticmedivh (32254 posts) - - Show Bio

@colliderz said:

@valarmelkor said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Piccolo blows up the Earth.

Doesn't have the feats.

I suppose SSJG Goku doesn't have the feats either, nor does Whis.

Funny you say that though. He could, for example, launch multiple ki blasts to pull it off, if you want to go by feats given the fact that Piccolo utterly destroyed the moon (with the Earth being only 3.67 times larger than the Moon) in order to destroy the Earth.

Even then, a single ki blast could also pull it off (if we're strictly going by his moon busting feat), as it would destroy a large portion of the Earth as well, and affect the core, in which it would cause the rest of the remaining Earth to give in.

#29 Posted by Sy8000 (36029 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny you say that though. He could, for example, launch multiple ki blasts to pull it off, if you want to go by feats given the fact that Piccolo utterly destroyed the moon (with the Earth being only 3.67 times larger than the Moon) in order to destroy the Earth.

Even then, a single ki blast could also pull it off (if we're strictly going by his moon busting feat), as it would destroy a large portion of the Earth as well, and affect the core, in which it would cause the rest of the remaining Earth to give in.

Goku does actually. I don't see why Whis is relevant.

I'm pretty sure earth is around 50 times bigger than the moon so it would take that many blasts.

That might work. I don't really understand the physics of it. Piccolo wins anyway.

#30 Posted by mysticmedivh (32254 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysticmedivh said:

I'm pretty sure earth is around 50 times bigger than the moon so it would take that many blasts.

That might work. I don't really understand the physics of it. Piccolo wins anyway.

Could you show me Goku destroying a planet? Whis is relevant in the sense that he couldn't destroy a planet since he doesn't have a feat of actually destroying a planet, by that logic.

Earth is 3.67 times larger than the moon.

Earth diameter = 12,742 km.

Moon diameter = 3 474.8 km.

12,742 km / 3 474.8 km = 3.66.

#31 Edited by Petjon (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you trolling?
Dragon Ball have made it clear that it isn't in real time.
First tournament in DB they moved so fast the crowd was unable to see Krillin or Master Roschi, and they had to explain what had just happen to the crowd.
After Goku learned how to move faster than lightning there was a major time skip to the last DB tournament where he had to fight piccolo. They had achieved such speed that not even God (kami) could see them.
When fighting Vegeta and Nappas minions Piccolo explained they use ki to see them.
There is a lot of more examples in the series.

#32 Posted by Sun-Wukong (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

@etheral_dreams: Nah, top tiers are planet + level with decent hax, there Hax is dangerous, but then again they themselves physical are not.

#33 Posted by josephgomes619 (3811 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch, Piccolo blows the planet and solos all Naruto fodders

#34 Posted by Uchiha545 (4233 posts) - - Show Bio

Sigh...a planet buster character without morals will just fly and blow up the planet not really a fight since no one in the Narutoverse could stop that from happening.

#35 Posted by josephgomes619 (3811 posts) - - Show Bio

Sigh...a planet buster character without morals will just fly and blow up the planet not really a fight since no one in the Narutoverse could stop that from happening.

Seeing how there has never been a single instance of moonbusting in Naruto, any match with a planet level character against them would be a mismatch

#36 Posted by Uchiha545 (4233 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454 said:

Seeing how there has never been a single instance of moonbusting in Naruto, any match with a planet level character against them would be a mismatch

Not necessarily granted individuals in the Narutoverse may not be able to hurt them they could trap them with sufficient hax like rinnegan genjutsu as planet level characters first move with morals isn't always to planet bust that's the only reason matches like saiyan saga Goku and Vegeta vs Naruto and Sasuke are debatable.

#37 Posted by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@etheral_dreams said:

@darkraiden said:

1. Normal people haven't been able to keep up with the main cast since Dragonball

2. To the audience, they take time, but you must think in terms of manga/anime time. For example Saiyan Saga Goku had a fight with Vegeta in which they exchanged probably a few thousand hits, fired multiple and reacted to multiple ki beams (even proven FTL ki attacks like Kamehamehas) all while Goku was in Kaio-Ken which was stated to last only the timespan of a heartbeat (.75 seconds.) by reputable sources like the official databooks, Goku, and King Kai.

3. I don't think Naruto is slow, in fact they have the fastest speed feats in the HST by far, but that's a whole different story.

1. They kept up with Goten and Trunks.

2. Goku and Cell clearly took time considering it was being taped and observed by normal humans. That .75 seconds is contradicted by....well these feats I mentioned before

3. I do. And they're definitely the slowest.

@micah said:

@darkraiden said:

@etheral_dreams said:

@darkraiden said:

No way dude. Also why do you think Naruto is slow? They are fast just not DBZ levels of speed.

Pain 5 seconds thing. That makes them seem really really slow. And then the fastest ninja in the show was outrun by a kunai. Clearly Kishimoto doesn't think they're all that fast.

#38 Posted by josephgomes619 (3811 posts) - - Show Bio

@josephgomes619 said:

@uchiha454 said:

Not necessarily granted individuals in the Narutoverse may not be able to hurt them they could trap them with sufficient hax like rinnegan genjutsu as planet level characters first move with morals isn't always to planet bust that's the only reason matches like saiyan saga Goku and Vegeta vs Naruto and Sasuke are debatable.

Genjutsu won't work on Goku who has immense spiritual power. Goku can simply break the genjutsu using ki powerup

#39 Edited by Super_Mod (2491 posts) - - Show Bio

Too much hax for Piccolo.

#40 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

Piccolo should win due to having superior firepower and also due to having superior stats all-around which includes speed, skill, experience and etc.

#41 Posted by Uchiha545 (4233 posts) - - Show Bio

@josephgomes619: Goku doesn't have the feats to suggest that in the saiyan saga only Vegeta has resisted anything similar to genjutsu which was Babidi's mind control but the wasn't until Buu saga.

#42 Edited by rickythanos (1582 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysticmedivh said:

So far, the only feat that SSjGod Goku has under his belt is "lose to billis"

#43 Posted by Imnotarovot (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@nishi99:

Well, if I remember well, Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta while in first form, so....

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/how-much-energy-did-it-take-to-destroy-planet-vege-1666311/

#44 Posted by Imnotarovot (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Could you show me Goku destroying a planet? Whis is relevant in the sense that he couldn't destroy a planet since he doesn't have a feat of actually destroying a planet, by that logic.

Earth is 3.67 times larger than the moon.

Earth diameter = 12,742 km.

Moon diameter = 3 474.8 km.

12,742 km / 3 474.8 km = 3.66.

No, you have to take the total Volume, not just the diameter, Earth is about 50 times bigger than the Moon, and also, the gravity is another important factor, and all together, it means the you need about slightly more than 1800 times Moon-busting energy requirements to destroy Earth.

And going by the same, you would need from 100 up to 100,000 times Earth busting energy requirments to destroy Planet Vegeta, which Frieza did.

#45 Posted by gokuss4z (3429 posts) - - Show Bio

Piccolo slaughters.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
#46 Posted by midnightdragon18 (9871 posts) - - Show Bio

Piccolo stomps

#47 Posted by Chazz85 (5201 posts) - - Show Bio

He blows up the planet bloodlusted piccolo easily sayan saga could.

#48 Posted by flashback0180 (4498 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol piccolo is stronger than 17 who soloed dbz future earth . Where even sayin saga piccolo has better dc than naruto.

No one in naruto surpassed early dbz sayin saga in terms of DC and durability.

Ssj1+ level piccolo could effortlessly blow planets up. Faster than anyone in naruto and batter durability.

It's ironic because piccolo effortlessly defeated 100s of radditz level Frieza's minions in the new movie. Rof.

Also if there are no restrictions he could use kamis power like body steal and evil containment wave.

#49 Posted by reikai (7551 posts) - - Show Bio

Piccolo embarrasses Choji by expanding to an even greater size than him. Then proceeds to kill everyone.