Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By comicfanforever
@Tevnoba said:
"Phoenix Force "

Superman Has the power of all Dc Universes. I think Superman can beat the PForce barely - My opinion.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Son Of Storm

Bow down to your GOD!
 Bow down to your GOD!
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By geraldthesloth

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@ Gerald

AAAHHHHh.....MY EYES!!!!   

*eyes bleed*

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King Saturn
not this Superman again... 
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By geraldthesloth
@High Revolutionary: Get your 3d Glasses on :)
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraldthesloth said:
" @High Revolutionary: Get your 3d Glasses on :) "

*frantically swings his hands around trying to feel his way to the 3d glasses*
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Son Of Storm

Can't wait 'tell the Superman fans get here.

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Stormultt

im gonna become a superman fanboy to, lets rehearse. 

SUPERMAN THA BEST< OMNIVERSAL WOO!!!!
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By geraldthesloth

im waiting for a reason why Phoenix freaks think it would win.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MKF30
@comicfanforever said:
"@Tevnoba said:
"Phoenix Force "

Superman Has the power of all Dc Universes. I think Superman can beat the PForce barely - My opinion. "

Good god ^ lol now that's power lol, I'll go CA Supes in that case for sure
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Stormultt
@Son Of Storm said:
"

Bow down to your GOD!
Bow down to your GOD!
"

sorry sos, the sister of the storm goddess which is the phoenix goddess isnt winning because superman has fnally reached the point of no return when it come sto overpowered *cries*AHH!!!!!
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By randumo24

Phoenix force murders, hey and on a side note, if the phoenix force itself was destroyed, wouldn't all life in that universe as well.
Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Strife
@geraldthesloth said:
" im waiting for a reason why Phoenix freaks think it would win. "
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Stormultt said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
"

Bow down to your GOD!
Bow down to your GOD!
"
sorry sos, the sister of the storm goddess which is the phoenix goddess isnt winning because superman has finally reached the point of no return when it come sto overpowered *cries*AHH!!!!! "
LMAO!!!

@randumo24 said:
" Phoenix force murders, hey and on a side note, if the phoenix force itself was destroyed, wouldn't all life in that universe as well. "
UMM no..IF she is killed the "body" dies but the force itself goes to the white hot room..

Although to be fair..It the OP never said that this was Dark Phoenix I just posted the pic of her..This could very well be WPOTC which means she would most likely laugh at him then with a wave of her hand wipe him from ever coming into the world. Then go on doing "Phoenix Work"
Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Strife
@Son Of Storm: Not really, he just evolves ahead of her.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Strife said:
" @Son Of Storm: Not really, he just evolves ahead of her. "
Ok what?
Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Strife
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Strife said:
Ok what? "
Basically the thought robot/Cosmic armor is made to evolve past anything that threatens it in a sense, he would eventually gain powers to kill the force in its own entirety or just temporarily rid himself of it.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Son Of Storm

The child of the Force is here(Phoenix of the black thorn) yall run now or the fire will consume you XD

Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Strife
@Son Of Storm said:
" The child of the Force is here(Phoenix of the black thorn) yall run now or the fire will consume you XD "
Fire of will, or fire of Fanboyism :X
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Strife said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strife said:
Ok what? "
Basically the thought robot/Cosmic armor is made to evolve past anything that threatens it in a sense, he would eventually gain powers to kill the force in its own entirety or just temporarily rid himself of it. "
WOW so he he gonna evolve to defeat the sum total of all life/psionic energy to will and has existed....in the multiverse.....I'm not seeing that happen.
Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Strife
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @Strife said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strife said:
Ok what? "
Basically the thought robot/Cosmic armor is made to evolve past anything that threatens it in a sense, he would eventually gain powers to kill the force in its own entirety or just temporarily rid himself of it. "
The Phoenix Force is also an avatar of evolution which is why she burns away things that are gentically obselete (the D'bari and Bug people had reached the height of their evolution and would become no more so she burned them away), becoming one with the Phoenix is the pinnacle of evolution according to the abtracts in Marvel, how do you evolve past evolution or a being that is responisble for it?  If you can do such a thing then what keeps that being from evolving beyond your evolution? "
No she's not.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lagoon_boy
@King Saturn said:
" not this Superman again...  "
DJSNuva1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DJSNuva1
@Strife said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" im waiting for a reason why Phoenix freaks think it would win. "
"
Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Strife
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Strife said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strife said:
Ok what? "
WOW so he he gonna evolve to defeat the sum total of all life/psionic energy to will and has existed....in the multiverse.....I'm not seeing that happen. "
That's how he beat the multiversal vampire aka Mandrakk. with the power of dc's Multiverse.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Strife said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" The child of the Force is here(Phoenix of the black thorn) yall run now or the fire will consume you XD "
Fire of will, or fire of Fanboyism :X "
A little of both...But more of the knowledgeable type of fanboi and not the type that thinks their character can beat TOAA
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By randumo24
@Son

@randumo24 said:
" Phoenix force murders, hey and on a side note, if the phoenix force itself was destroyed, wouldn't all life in that universe as well. "
UMM no..IF she is killed the "body" dies but the force itself goes to the white hot room..  Although to be fair..It the OP never said that this was Dark Phoenix I just posted the pic of her..This could very well be WPOTC which means she would most likely laugh at him then with a wave of her hand wipe him from ever coming into the world. Then go on doing "Phoenix Work" "

well what the OP says is that it's the phoenix force, not any of the avatars. so there wouldn't be a body to die.
Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Strife
@Son Of Storm said:

" @Strife said:

" @Son Of Storm said:
A little of both...But more of the knowledgeable type of fanboi and not the type that thinks their character can beat TOAA "
You havent seen this thread have you?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/phoenix-vs-nothing/394189/#86
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Son Of Storm
@randumo24 said:
" @Son

@randumo24 said:
UMM no..IF she is killed the "body" dies but the force itself goes to the white hot room..  Although to be fair..It the OP never said that this was Dark Phoenix I just posted the pic of her..This could very well be WPOTC which means she would most likely laugh at him then with a wave of her hand wipe him from ever coming into the world. Then go on doing "Phoenix Work" "
well what the OP says is that it's the phoenix force, not any of the avatars. so there wouldn't be a body to die. "
Well then to answer UR original question no the fore itself cannot die.
Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Strife
" @Strife said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @Strife said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strife said:
Ok what? "
The Phoenix Force is also an avatar of evolution which is why she burns away things that are gentically obselete (the D'bari and Bug people had reached the height of their evolution and would become no more so she burned them away), becoming one with the Phoenix is the pinnacle of evolution according to the abtracts in Marvel, how do you evolve past evolution or a being that is responisble for it?  If you can do such a thing then what keeps that being from evolving beyond your evolution? "
No she's not. "
yes she is, it's part of her Phoenix work, it's why Dark Phoenix destroyed the D'bari star system, it's why she wiped out the bug people in Here Comes Tomorrow.  It's why she disinfected Sublime because it represented a stagnation in evolution, it is why she came to kill the 1000 in one, because their goal was to end mutant kind, which was created to express evolution of man into god, it is why the First Fallen is her polar opposite because he represents an unchanging stagnant universe, while she is the embodiment of life, the ultimate goal of life is to evolve into a state in which it can remain alive.  It is the reason the Celestials seeded humanity with the mutant gene, so far only one human/mutant has reached this level and it is called the ultimate mutation and that is Jean Grey I'm talking about. "
I know what you're talking about,  and it's not Jean Grey they meant mutants in general you can post the scan, the ultimate mutation were the omegas like iceman, legion, and so forth.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By randumo24
@Son Of Storm said:
" @randumo24 said:
" @Son

@randumo24 said:
well what the OP says is that it's the phoenix force, not any of the avatars. so there wouldn't be a body to die. "
Well then to answer UR original question no the fore itself cannot die. "

right, so then PF wins
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"@Strife said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Strife said:

" @Son Of Storm said:
A little of both...But more of the knowledgeable type of fanboi and not the type that thinks their character can beat TOAA "

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/phoenix-vs-nothing/394189/#86 "
This is about my belief that the Phoenix Force is a manifestation of TOAA not that she can beat it and even with all the posts against my OP there is not one decent piece of info from any of you stating anything to contradict what I said.  As a manifestation of TOAA and it's first creation the Force is second only to TOAA not LT,  which would have been created after creation, without the TOAA using the Phoenix force to create big bangs then the LT would have nothing to judge and therefore would not have been created after.  Her purpose is higher than the other cosmic in Marvel, because they could not have a place if she had not sparked the big bang to give them whatever form they now have, whether they are based on forces of the universe or concepts of the universe, without a universe they would not be, without Phoenix there would be no Galactus, without the Phoenix the big bang would not have sparked and Eternity would not have been born, without the lifeforce that Phoenix provides there would have been not Death because there would have never been life and so and so forth. "
no shes not 
CA stomps here, whats PF gonna do to someone who can just earse it.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Son Of Storm
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Strife said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Strife said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

This is about my belief that the Phoenix Force is a manifestation of TOAA not that she can beat it and even with all the posts against my OP there is not one decent piece of info from any of you stating anything to contradict what I said.  As a manifestation of TOAA and it's first creation the Force is second only to TOAA not LT,  which would have been created after creation, without the TOAA using the Phoenix force to create big bangs then the LT would have nothing to judge and therefore would not have been created after.  Her purpose is higher than the other cosmic in Marvel, because they could not have a place if she had not sparked the big bang to give them whatever form they now have, whether they are based on forces of the universe or concepts of the universe, without a universe they would not be, without Phoenix there would be no Galactus, without the Phoenix the big bang would not have sparked and Eternity would not have been born, without the lifeforce that Phoenix provides there would have been not Death because there would have never been life and so and so forth. "
no shes not CA stomps here, whats PF gonna do to someone who can just earse it. "
How is he gonna erase the Force?
Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Strife

I'm still waiting for someone to prove to me the phoenix magically represents evolution now :\

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Son Of Storm said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Strife said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Strife said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

no shes not CA stomps here, whats PF gonna do to someone who can just earse it. "
How is he gonna erase the Force? "
destroy it, CA superman is above a full unbound spectre, CA superman beat mandrakk who was going to end all life in the DCU, yea he can beat PF whos been beaten by lesser beings
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Son Of Storm
" @Strife said:
" @Strife said:
" @Strife said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strife said:
Ok what? "
No she's not. "
yes she is, it's part of her Phoenix work, it's why Dark Phoenix destroyed the D'bari star system, it's why she wiped out the bug people in Here Comes Tomorrow.  It's why she disinfected Sublime because it represented a stagnation in evolution, it is why she came to kill the 1000 in one, because their goal was to end mutant kind, which was created to express evolution of man into god, it is why the First Fallen is her polar opposite because he represents an unchanging stagnant universe, while she is the embodiment of life, the ultimate goal of life is to evolve into a state in which it can remain alive.  It is the reason the Celestials seeded humanity with the mutant gene, so far only one human/mutant has reached this level and it is called the ultimate mutation and that is Jean Grey I'm talking about. "
I know what you're talking about,  and it's not Jean Grey they meant mutants in general you can post the scan, the ultimate mutation were the omegas like iceman, legion, and so forth. "
the ultimate mutation was those that reached the level of the cosmics the Omegas have the potential, but Jean has expressed it, i didn't say it belong exclusivley to her I said she is the only one to have reached it. "
Didnt Rachel have it?
Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Strife
" @Strife said:
" @Strife said:
" @Strife said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strife said:
Ok what? "
No she's not. "
I know what you're talking about,  and it's not Jean Grey they meant mutants in general you can post the scan, the ultimate mutation were the omegas like iceman, legion, and so forth. "
the ultimate mutation was those that reached the level of the cosmics the Omegas have the potential, but Jean has expressed it, i didn't say it belong exclusivley to her I said she is the only one to have reached it. "
Jean hasn't expressed it ever or reached it.

and jean isn't in this battle the Phoenix Force is, and it loses.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"@Son Of Storm said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Strife said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Strife said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

he isn't, it can't be erased, you can't even erase a person that is bound to the Phoenix Force as Galactus found out.
@Strife said:
"I'm still waiting for someone to prove to me the phoenix magically represents evolution now :\ "
she reps it because she is the embodiment of life and I have given you more than enough examples that show that much Phoenix work is done to keep evolution going and to weed out things that get in the way of it.  She burns away entire races because they are evolutionary dead-ends, she nearly detroys a universe because one being in it upsets the balance of evolution trying to eliminate mutants, there is nothing magical about it, it is common knowlegde to comic readers that unlike abstracts the Phoenix represents more than one thing and has multiple roles to perform. "

CA supermans powers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>galactus powers 
mandrakk was thel ife ender, this means he COULd wipe out the PF and if CA superman beat him then what does this mean? say it with me...he can beat PF
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
"@Son Of Storm said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Strife said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Strife said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

he isn't, it can't be erased, you can't even erase a person that is bound to the Phoenix Force as Galactus found out.
@Strife said:
"I'm still waiting for someone to prove to me the phoenix magically represents evolution now :\ "
she reps it because she is the embodiment of life and I have given you more than enough examples that show that much Phoenix work is done to keep evolution going and to weed out things that get in the way of it.  She burns away entire races because they are evolutionary dead-ends, she nearly detroys a universe because one being in it upsets the balance of evolution trying to eliminate mutants, there is nothing magical about it, it is common knowlegde to comic readers that unlike abstracts the Phoenix represents more than one thing and has multiple roles to perform. "
CA supermans powers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>galactus powers mandrakk was thel ife ender, this means he COULd wipe out the PF and if CA superman beat him then what does this mean? say it with me...he can beat PF "
Galactus was only dealing with Rachel only tapping a portion of the Phoenix, and he could not, CAsupes with be dealing with the Phoenix Force no amount of what ever you give Superman is taking her down.  Phoenix is the power that consumes whole realities, and will end all that is to spark the next so how exactly does the "life ender" wipe the floor with her other than you saying so of course? "
the fact that he is just that the life ender, he is mandrakk and he has the powers of all the 52 universes in DC, CA superman beat him and i would like to bet CA superman could just hand wave it away like he would have done with limbo
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Son Of Storm

I hope y'all have ate and went to the restroom because this debate is gonna be going until the end of time itself.

anything with a super VS Phoenix is a vine NO  NO!!!

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@Strife said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strife said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strife said:
Ok what? "
WOW so he he gonna evolve to defeat the sum total of all life/psionic energy to will and has existed....in the multiverse.....I'm not seeing that happen. "
That's how he beat the multiversal vampire aka Mandrakk. with the power of dc's Multiverse. "
52 universes does not compare to infinity.  The Phoenix Force is infinity, the cosmic Superman robot isn't.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Son Of Storm said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Strife said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Strife said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

@Strife said:
CA supermans powers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>galactus powers mandrakk was thel ife ender, this means he COULd wipe out the PF and if CA superman beat him then what does this mean? say it with me...he can beat PF "
Galactus was only dealing with Rachel only tapping a portion of the Phoenix, and he could not, CAsupes with be dealing with the Phoenix Force no amount of what ever you give Superman is taking her down.  Phoenix is the power that consumes whole realities, and will end all that is to spark the next so how exactly does the "life ender" wipe the floor with her other than you saying so of course? "
the fact that he is just that the life ender, he is mandrakk and he has the powers of all the 52 universes in DC, CA superman beat him and i would like to bet CA superman could just hand wave it away like he would have done with limbo "
and the Phoenix force can draw power from the infinite number of universes in marvel.  and I would bet he is still physical and she can just think and remove him and whatever space he is in and discard it or burn it away or even toss him limbo. "
ok 52universes=infinity in DCU so nice try, also limbo of the marvel multiverse is massive and sups saw it like nothing
Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Strife
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @Strife said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strife said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Strife said:
Ok what? "
That's how he beat the multiversal vampire aka Mandrakk. with the power of dc's Multiverse. "
52 universes does not compare to infinity.  The Phoenix Force is infinity, the cosmic Superman robot isn't. "
52 represents DC if you haven't looked into it. the Phoenix force is a abstract as well but it's hosts can only work on a universal scale.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@Strife said:
52 represents DC if you haven't looked into it. the Phoenix force is a abstract as well but it's hosts can only work on a universal scale. "
There's on 52 universes in DC.  The Superman robot is the manifestation of Supermen across the multiverse, essentially drawing power from 52 universes.  There's only 52 of them.  The Phoenix Force is the power and draws power from the Marvel Multiverse, which is limitless.  All of the hosts work on a universal scale, but if you count Jean Grey, she's not a host, she's the entity itself, and since the Force is multiversal, the logical conclusion is that she is as well.
Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Strife
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @Strife said:
52 represents DC if you haven't looked into it. the Phoenix force is a abstract as well but it's hosts can only work on a universal scale. "
There's on 52 universes in DC.  The Superman robot is the manifestation of Supermen across the multiverse, essentially drawing power from 52 universes.  There's only 52 of them.  The Phoenix Force is the power and draws power from the Marvel Multiverse, which is limitless.  All of the hosts work on a universal scale, but if you count Jean Grey, she's not a host, she's the entity itself, and since the Force is multiversal, the logical conclusion is that she is as well. "
Jean grey is the force? if she was a multiversal abstract she wouldn't have gotten shattered by an electromagnetic pulse amped by Shi'ar technology.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By randumo24
@Son Of Storm said:
"I hope y'all have ate and went to the restroom because this debate is gonna be going until the end of time itself.  anything with a super VS Phoenix is a vine NO  NO!!! "

lol, c'mon Phoenix wins.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@randumo24 said:
"@Son Of Storm said:
"I hope y'all have ate and went to the restroom because this debate is gonna be going until the end of time itself.  anything with a super VS Phoenix is a vine NO  NO!!! "
lol, c'mon Phoenix wins. "
nope
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@Strife said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @Strife said:
There's on 52 universes in DC.  The Superman robot is the manifestation of Supermen across the multiverse, essentially drawing power from 52 universes.  There's only 52 of them.  The Phoenix Force is the power and draws power from the Marvel Multiverse, which is limitless.  All of the hosts work on a universal scale, but if you count Jean Grey, she's not a host, she's the entity itself, and since the Force is multiversal, the logical conclusion is that she is as well. "
Jean grey is the force? if she was a multiversal abstract she wouldn't have gotten shattered by an electromagnetic pulse amped by Shi'ar technology. "
 I thought it was an Event Horizon weapon?  Regardless, I'm not going to doubt that Shi'ar feat, but it has been stated that Jean is the Phoenix itself, and logically, an avatar of herself as well.  It's probably save to assume that if she assumes a physical form in a universe, she's universal on scale, but multiversal in the White Hot Room since she's drawing on the totality of the Force instead of the portion that manifests itself inside of an individual universe.