User Lists: 20

mxy stomp

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

If there any DC or Marvel fans out here where will you put Darkseid,Trigon,Mr.Mxyptlk and others like three of them in Marvel power level will they just Dormammu level or Marvel Abstracts level?

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Fully powered Phoenix Force Curbstomps ( against standard mxy ). However WF Mxy curbstomps in turn.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kh0rn3 said:

If there any DC or Marvel fans out here where will you put Darkseid,Trigon,Mr.Mxyptlk and others like three of them in Marvel power level will they just Dormammu level or Marvel Abstracts level?

Darkseid = teambuster

Trigon = Dormammu level or slightly above / closer to abstract

Mxy = Top tier Abstract

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4092c43d62c
deactivated-5d4092c43d62c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mxyz

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kh0rn3 said:

Darkseid = teambuster

Mxy = Top tier Abstract

True Form Darkseid is probably somewhere between Trigon (whom he ROFLstomps) and Mxy (whom he probably barely loses to).

OT: I feel like Mxy fighting seriously wins. Otherwise make mine the Phoenix Force. Mxy has some laughably low showings.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy stomps.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Supermanthor

@captfalcon725 said:
@supermanthor said:
@kh0rn3 said:

Darkseid = teambuster

Mxy = Top tier Abstract

True Form Darkseid is probably somewhere between Trigon (whom he ROFLstomps) and Mxy (whom he probably barely loses to).

OT: I feel like Mxy fighting seriously wins. Otherwise make mine the Phoenix Force. Mxy has some laughably low showings.

and i meant base darkseid

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fully powered Phoenix Force Curbstomps ( against standard mxy ). However WF Mxy curbstomps in turn.

This.

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AnnamalHouse

@kh0rn3:

Darkseid at BEST is skyfather level though more times then not is just Superman level. I would say meet somewhere in the middle with him if u want to be nice. Of course there's DC wankers that will try to push this multiversal Darkseid(He is in sense of only one version in multiverse but power wise no) on you but don't buy it, just do your own research and u will see.

Not expert with Trigon but at his best he's very low level Multiversal power it seems. Though usually not shown this way or never has full power at his command for various reasons.

Mxy is complicated. Though people will say all mxys are the same he's shown on another level within world's funnest comics, that's why people specify that version. Regular mxy is a elite universal power on league with cosmic cube(or other top universal reality warpers) IMO, which is still above universal absracts. WF Mxy on other hand is comparable to top powers ever shown in DC. And is a true top multiversal power

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy

Avatar image for staticspeedster
StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 2

The midget shit.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor said:
@kh0rn3 said:

Darkseid = teambuster

Mxy = Top tier Abstract

Darkseid = Slightly below Thanos

Trisgon = Dormammu level or slightly above / closer to abstract

MXY = Top tier Abstract

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captfalcon725 said:
@supermanthor said:
@kh0rn3 said:

Darkseid = teambuster

Mxy = Top tier Abstract

and i meant base darkseid

No disagreements here sir. :)

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggerman40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy.

Dee420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy

Avatar image for captainmarvel11
CaptainMarvel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy blinks.

jamespacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28a8d99844a
deactivated-5d28a8d99844a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 takenstew22  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Biplavt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy wins this one

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, Mxy stomps.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mxy plucks its feathers.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Killemall

If I may ask, what is this supposed "fully powered" phoenix force ?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this True Form Darkseid ? Few random statement from comics ?

Perhaps you could show or quote us any showing of "true form" darkseid

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: doesn't true from darksied has only anti feats like got destroyed by supermans singing ?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: doesn't true from darksied has only anti feats like got destroyed by supermans singing ?

I don't actually know what "anti-feats" are , I am presuming low showing. I am not very interested in that.

Honestly this so called "true darkseid" is a myth and something used to retcon away some of his low showing. But how does that take a character at Darkseid level and get people to argue he would be above Trigon and all the rubbish people seem to argue around is what surprises me.

And I do not know why the Darkseid from Final Crisis is any different from any other Darkseid. Specially given we actually see earlier in the same story story Darkseid struggling with superman and having to use kryptonite to stop him.

This so called "true darkseid" , in the way comicvine keeps talking about frankly does not exist.

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Tbh I don't know either I just keep watching people use this argument when darksied loses to likes of thanos or any other teambuster here

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightingjack: I was not trying to say anything against you, apologies if that's how it came across. This complete made up things gets on my nerve at time [ the true phoenix being another one of such nonsesne]

In regards to the feat you mentioned; what happens in that story , is once Darkseid is killed, his soul causes multiversal chaos. This was nothing to do with Darkseid power, he was the last of 4th generation of gods [ The 4th World] to die. This was supposed to signal the creation of the 5th world. The essence of the story was, generation of gods in DC are tied to the source and as a whole, have cosmic significance to all reality. It's not Darkseid death, it's the end of the 4th World and the creation of the 5th that was causing this.

Next time you see people talking stuffs like this, make sure you ask them to explain; and you will see what I am talking about =)

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By LightingJack

@killemall: No worries man

Thanks for info

Also yeah I will do that :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was already shown that the 5th dimension is far surperior to the normal accepted space-time continuum in DC. Infinite-D concepts won't really scratch him, since he, as a 5th dimensional IMP, is surperior to it by several layers.

Mxy stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: Sorry, but to describe a multiversal character with ''no limits, omnipotent, etc'' is nothing new today in fiction. It's just a way to describe a powerful character.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have evidence for that? Or, is this just your opinion?

@michaeljulius: Sorry, but to describe a multiversal character with ''no limits, omnipotent, etc'' is nothing new today in fiction. It's just a way to describe a powerful character.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius said:

@yasindermann said:

LOL, alone the fact that dimensional spaces are beyond his compharizon refutes the ''no limits'' claim. ''No limits'' means you can do whatever you want, no matter what. When something is out of someones authority, it implies a limit, since someone can't do that, or do that. He is limited within his cosmology.

No Caption Provided

How do you explain this? When he can be stopped im some way, it implies an limit to his authority and power.

Stop with that mental gymnastics. If you argue ''The rest of the IMPS have no limits too'', you basically argue for an omnipotent race, which is in theory impossible. It doesn't matter what the writer says in that case, all that matters in VS debates are on-screen feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see nothing in the new Snyder cosmology that agrees with you. You are using old scans to justify new authors who are ignoring all the old canons. I see your point though when it comes to the no limits argument, its not that I don't agree with you. I am simply asking you to provide proof based on the era and scan that I posted. I want to see validity and factual data for your point when regarding the new cosmology currently in JLA.

You are also confusing having unlimited control over Physics, with a hierarchy between the 5th Dimensional Imps. The point of authority and not who has control over the most physics is what you are missing. Mr. Mxyzptlk is the highest authority of the 5th Dimenion Imps. Similarly, to Monitors. They all have the same power, but they have a system of power inside their own limitless hierarchy of who has more authority than the other.

@michaeljulius said:

@yasindermann said:

LOL, alone the fact that dimensional spaces are beyond his compharizon refutes the ''no limits'' claim. ''No limits'' means you can do whatever you want, no matter what. When something is out of someones authority, it implies a limit, since someone can't do that, or do that. He is limited within his cosmology.

No Caption Provided

How do you explain this? When he can be stopped im some way, it implies an limit to his authority and power.

Stop with that mental gymnastics. If you argue ''The rest of the IMPS have no limits too'', you basically argue for an omnipotent race, which is in theory impossible. It doesn't matter what the writer says in that case, all that matters in VS debates are on-screen feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: You basically approve to my point, lol. For mortals, the IMPS have no limits, but for higher dimensional spaces, that are higher in the hierarchy than Mxy and the 5th dimension, Mxy and the 5th-dimension are both maggots. That makes him, by definition, still limited within a larger cosmology. Higher dimensional spaces are his limits. The only way to argue that Mxy has no limits are DC vs DC debates only, but it wouldn't work against verses with an higher cosmology structure than the 5th dimension, since he can't reach them, which is proven several times in the DC comics itself.

Regardless, I still said that Mxy stomps Phoenix force, so this debate here has no point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do. I never disagreed. I am just asking you for backing on your view of it. I want to see evidence and objective proof to validate user opinions. As for the power of Imagination, the only logical way to describe what can defeat Infinite Imagination power is what created it in the first place. Infinite creationism power and the override capabilities of whatever made the concept of Imagination in the first place. Which is exactly what The Forger and Perpetua are all about.

In terms of physics, Mxyzptlk and The Forger likely can achieve the exact same level of control over Physics. Both are infinite. But, the concept of authority override is where that ends, simply to say "no, your power is now muted, despite your infinite control over physics."

And in the case of 5th dimension Imps, the authority of Mxyzptlk seems to override his other 5th Dimension Imp friends, except Bat-Mite. He simply has more authority, like a police officer has no authority compared to his Chief.

@michaeljulius: You basically approve to my point, lol. For mortals, the IMPS have no limits, but for higher dimensional spaces, that are higher in the hierarchy than Mxy and the 5th dimension, Mxy and the 5th-dimension are both maggots. That makes him, by definition, still limited within a larger cosmology. Higher dimensional spaces are his limits. The only way to argue that Mxy has no limits are DC vs DC debates only, but it wouldn't work against verses with an higher cosmology structure than the 5th dimension, since he can't reach them, which is proven several times in the DC comics itself.

Regardless, I still said that Mxy stomps Phoenix force, so this debate here has no point.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4
deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MarMarMar203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MarMarMar203

Mxy

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PyroFN

The Phoenix is gonna need Jean and go White phoneix if what I hear about Mxy is correct.