#1 Edited by Soratoumiga (3179 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Morals off
  • All 5 members have perfect teamwork, but no prep time

Gauntlet:

1. Avengers (Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Wasp, Ant-Man, Captain America)
  2. Justice League (Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Aquaman)
  3. Annihilators (Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Nova, Beta Ray Bill, Quasar and Ronan) and Stardust
  4. Superboy Prime and Monarch
  5. Elite Avengers minus Scarlet Witch (Doctor Strange, Old King Thor, World Breaker Hulk, Death Seed Sentry)
  6. Elite Justice League (Doctor Fate, Swamp Thing, Zatanna, John Constantine, Captain Atom)
  7. Lords of Order (Nabu, Shazam, Kismet, Amethyst) and Dormammu
  8. Justice Society (Spectre, Phantom Stranger and Thunderbolt) and a random 5D imp
#2 Edited by DemonGod_PABLO (1690 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop around 4 or 5

#3 Posted by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe 5/6 definitely 7.

#4 Posted by phillip33 (4276 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop hard at 5 imo

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
#5 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (6973 posts) - - Show Bio

They could possibly clear, but are not stopping at 5 or 6.

#6 Edited by cosmic_reign (3589 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably loses rd 5 due to DS Sentry.

The Death Seed is a relic that rivals the PF itself. Here's DS Archangel proving this to be accurate(at least vs the most powerful PF wielder, arguably).

No Caption Provided

#7 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (6973 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_reign: how was this even arguably the most powerful wielder of the Phoenix? There is context to this you're leaving out, context that won't matter in a battle thread because said context was plot induced. PIS doesn't exist here.

#8 Edited by cosmic_reign (3589 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans said:

@cosmic_reign: how was this even arguably the most powerful wielder of the Phoenix? There is context to this you're leaving out, context that won't matter in a battle thread because said context was plot induced. PIS doesn't exist here.

Well, Hope, Nate and even Beyonder(different reality, IIRC) once wielded the PF, so some arguments can be made. Also Rachel and Madelyne were comparable. IMO

Anyways, not sure what context is being left out, but here's this to support context

No Caption Provided

And

No Caption Provided

Not saying Sentry can access the FULL potential of the DS, but this rd can prove difficult for Phoenix 5.

But fair enough...

#9 Posted by Risk0608 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

2 > 3

4 > 5

Hard stop at 4. They are nowhere close to defeating two universal - low multiversal characters

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e935d3a5a1
#10 Posted by deactivated-5c7e935d3a5a1 (302 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at clearing

#11 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (6973 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_reign: did you read those scans? I did. One is talking about power that Jean of AOA no longer had, and you couldn't possibly think she has anything more than a fraction of the Phoenix. Especially since you admit there are more powerful users, even though you didn't name one, outside of Rachel.

Once again he talked about "transformative potential", whatever the fuck that means.

So no, I'm not buying it especially with this as your evidence. Didn't Sentry try to break into the White Hot Room and get stuck?

You say this is arguably the most powerful wielder of the Phoenix, then name Rachel and Maddie? Maddie? With no mention of the Jean Grey that merged with its totality and played with realities like they were nothing? What?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#12 Posted by geekryan (4756 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 5

#13 Posted by destinyman75 (14736 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely stops at five with strange and KIng Thor

#14 Posted by Supermanthor (20268 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (6973 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75: Phoenix empowered Magik is a counter to Strange, hell Thor too he's magical in nature, and she has a sword that can fight off the likes of Dormammu even when it's not Phoenix powered. They can't actually kill members of the Phoenix 5, unless the Phoenix abandons them, none of them died when that happened on panel. They only make each member more powerful if they somehow defeat one. All these battles will end either with 5 standing, or one pissed off Dark Phoenix to end them all.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#16 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7697 posts) - - Show Bio

They stop at 5. Lol at them clearing.

#17 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (6973 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: lol at them stopping at 5. Who's putting them all down and then Dark Phoenix, in round 5? King Thor in the future couldn't even beat Phoenix Wolverine. So not him.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#18 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7697 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: lol at them stopping at 5. Who's putting them all down and then Dark Phoenix, in round 5? King Thor in the future couldn't even beat Phoenix Wolverine. So not him.

How exactly are they clearing? they get solo'd by literally anyone in round 8. Don't even get me started on the rounds before that.

#19 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (6973 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: you said they stop at 5. Let's get that out if the way first, because I said they could possibly clear not definitely clear. Your statement about round 5 seemed very matter of fact. So now that I've explained my position clearly for a second time. Address yours.

#20 Edited by EmmaFrostXmen (2572 posts) - - Show Bio

they stop at 5 or 7

They can’t clear though

#21 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (6973 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmafrostxmen: who in 5 is stopping them? Who in 7? Illyana alone was a match for Dormammu without the Phoenix. The last match is supposed to be difficult because of some featless random 5dImp?

#22 Posted by chiq (3762 posts) - - Show Bio

A full powered Phoenix magik in Limbo is definitely getting past 5. The soul sword would wreck a ton of these magical opponents

#23 Posted by Majestros2233 (52 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't unbound spectre, phantom stranger got beaten to within an inch of his life by spectre and a few others and thunderbolt is just funny. 5d imp is the most dangerous person on team 8......

PF5 clear....

#24 Posted by green_skaar (12422 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by LordOfFate (1482 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna say 5...but if they get pass them, then they stop at 8

#26 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (2572 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans: Idk what I was smoking when I wrote that. I think they stop at 9. Also Magik in limbo is already literally nigh omnipotent, imagine her in limbo with Phoenix, she could solo most of these rounds.