Posted by Gamer-Guy (3204 posts) 6 days, 8 hours ago

Poll: phill coulson (MCU) vs wonder woman (DCEU) (14 votes)

phill 57%
diana 43%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#1 Edited by Erkan12 (7256 posts) - - Show Bio

Rider kills her.

#2 Posted by The_Magister (10867 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by KyleBroflovski (318 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman one shots this fodder. He doesn't have any feats to suggest he survives even one blitz or can ever hope of tagging her.

#4 Posted by bleidd (856 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by KyleBroflovski (318 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by bleidd (856 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by KyleBroflovski (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd said:
@kylebroflovski said:

@bleidd: @the_magister: @erkan12:

Feel free to explain why. Curious to hear your reasoning.

Why not?

He doesn't have any feats to suggest he survives even one blitz or can ever hope of tagging her. Unless I'm missing something.

#8 Posted by xZone (3750 posts) - - Show Bio

@kylebroflovski: I'm pretty sure GR survived a nuclear plant exploding.. Or something like that. Tbh, I haven't watched the show in a while

#9 Posted by bleidd (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd said:
@kylebroflovski said:

@bleidd: @the_magister: @erkan12:

Feel free to explain why. Curious to hear your reasoning.

Why not?

He doesn't have any feats to suggest he survives even one blitz or can ever hope of tagging her. Unless I'm missing something.

So the guy who survived a point-blank Plutonium bomb which was stated to be more powerful than a nuke can't survive a blitz from Diana? And Diana, who got tagged by German soldiers in WW and then the mercs in JL can't be tagged by GR?

#10 Edited by KyleBroflovski (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

@kylebroflovski: I'm pretty sure GR survived a nuclear plant exploding.. Or something like that. Tbh, I haven't watched the show in a while

That was Reyes GR, not Coulson. Coulson literally doesn't have a single feat I can think of that makes him anything but fodder for Wonder Woman.

@bleidd said:

So the guy who survived a point-blank Plutonium bomb which was stated to be more powerful than a nuke can't survive a blitz from Diana? And Diana, who got tagged by German soldiers in WW and then the mercs in JL can't be tagged by GR?

That was Reyes GR dude. Unless you're just lumping all GR feats into Coulson, and even then he doesn't have feats to suggest Wonder Woman doesn't take his skull off. And unless he has some amazing combat speed feats I'm unaware of, no, because Wonder Woman's reactions and speed exceed his by an incredible margin.

I'm pretty sure you don't even know what you're talking about.

#11 Posted by somayareece (20 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd: @xzone: Robbie Reyes and Phill Coulson aren't the same Ghost Rider nor do they have the same feats

#12 Posted by bleidd (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

That was Reyes GR, not Coulson. Coulson literally doesn't have a single feat I can think of that makes him anything but fodder for Wonder Woman.

@bleidd said:

That was Reyes GR dude. Unless you're just lumping all GR feats into Coulson, and even then he doesn't have feats to suggest Wonder Woman doesn't take his skull off. And unless he has some amazing combat speed feats I'm unaware of, no, because Wonder Woman's reactions and speed exceed his by an incredible margin.

I'm pretty sure you don't even know what you're talking about.

And I'm pretty sure you haven't even seen WW or JL, so you shouldn't even debate for WW.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#13 Posted by SupremeGeneration (8753 posts) - - Show Bio

Robbie didn’t even tank a nuke on-screen. He took it in another’s dimension so we don’t know whether or not he “ranked” it. For all we know he was made into dust and regenerated.

#14 Posted by KyleBroflovski (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd: I have seen Wonder Woman, Justice League and AOS, so unlike you I do know what I'm talking about. I'd suggest you refrain from threads you don't know the content of at risk of looking ignorant again.

#15 Edited by bleidd (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@kylebroflovski said:

@bleidd: I have seen Wonder Woman, Justice League and AOS, so unlike you I do know what I'm talking about. I'd suggest you refrain from threads you don't know the content of at risk of looking ignorant again.

What's up with all you fanboys? Come up with some actual arguments dude. One can clearly see how you cleverly ignored what I said about Diana getting tagged by regular humans and kept whining about her amazing speed which fyi only works in short bursts. I'm done for tonight, I think.

#16 Posted by KyleBroflovski (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd: Lmao what? One can also clearly see you don't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about. You're probably an MCU fanboy who saw MCU vs DCEU and commented with your fanboyism, not thinking logically. Unfortunately for you I called you out. I didn't respond to your argument because it's not even relevant. How is Wonder Woman fighting a group of enemies comparable to her fighting one? Do you know what context is, and what it means? Go ahead give me the speed feats that Coulson can tag Wonder Woman with. Present me the feats that prevent him from getting his skull popped off.

You're done period. Refrain from threads you don't know the content of.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#17 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (555 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by EJoyK (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Coulson would win.

If you think about it, Coulson has more field experience than Reyes, so anything that Reyes did, Coulson could probably do more efficiently. Plus the source of GR's power comes from the literal Devil who manifests itself in a human body.

WW is the daughter of Zeus who is an imperfect god. If only a god can kill a god (like Ares said in the WW movie) then it would come down to whether the Devil is more powerful than or is a god.

#19 Edited by RBT (23917 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana