Rules:

• In characters
  • All at their strongest
  • Perfect Teamwork
  • Random Encounter-No Knowledge
  • Wins by Death or K.O.

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by HERMES1220 (945 posts) - - Show Bio

The perfect teamwork definitely helps. Without it they would start dropping like flies.

However, without knowledge Captain Marvel may accidentally end up powering him up. Same with Warmachine.

6/10 for either.

#3 Posted by skywalker95 (5643 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday slaughters them

#4 Posted by Namebk (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#5 Posted by Soratoumiga (4773 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk at his strongest had Infinity Gauntlet, so he solos. Regardless, team stomps Doomsday.

#6 Posted by Amonfire1776 (3221 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel sends him into space...

#7 Posted by Kal-Elol (463 posts) - - Show Bio

Team would put up a decent fight at first, but after DD starts adapting and evolving, I don't see them putting him down, especially without kryptonite. If Wanda doesn't get immediately wrecked by an AOE, she might be able to pull something off, but that's a big IF.

DD 9/10

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
#8 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1897 posts) - - Show Bio

No one on the team can hurt DD...

DD stomps.

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
#9 Posted by darthvaderrocks (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

A in character Scarlet Witch isn't as deadly as a bloodlusted one, so Doomsday really has nothing to fear in this fight.

#10 Posted by death4bunnies (2706 posts) - - Show Bio

Team has a few win conditions.

Antmans shrink disks would put him down.

Carol could BFR him to deep space.

Wanda may be able to rip him apart, but this seems to be countered by energy projection.

Before I call a winner can anyone else think of other win conditions for the MCU team?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
#11 Edited by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga: but hulk would firstly need 30 s to do it and dd won't wait

#12 Posted by mrmonster (16718 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomday

#13 Posted by Soratoumiga (4773 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
#14 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2650 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by ANTHP2000 (30310 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers for me.

#17 Posted by TheVVitchKing (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

Team through BFR

#18 Posted by el-kun (834 posts) - - Show Bio

How dey put him down is. The Big question

I just feel a Wanda and Carol combo could do something

#19 Posted by Oreoghoul (2314 posts) - - Show Bio

A combo of Wanda and CM should be able to win

#20 Posted by eri123 (5099 posts) - - Show Bio

They probably can rip his head off with a combo of Wanda,Carol and Hulk.

#21 Posted by mm7910 (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Well 'in character' and 'at there strongest' cripples Wanda here. She is at her strongest not in character. Regardless she is still strong. Perfect teamwork helps some, but without knowledge of DD this is a tough one.

Can see it going either way, but leaning something like 6-7/10 in favor of team.

#22 Posted by BOC (2022 posts) - - Show Bio

Team has a few win conditions.

Antmans shrink disks would put him down.

To my knowledge, that would aid DD. It would make him faster and harder to hit, whilst maintaining his strength and everything else.

Carol could BFR him to deep space.

Per op, only death and ko are viable win conditions.

Wanda may be able to rip him apart, but this seems to be countered by energy projection.

Could she? I always assumed tk had some limits. Like she would need to demonstrate tk strength at that level.

Before I call a winner can anyone else think of other win conditions for the MCU team?

I assumed "perfect teamwork" would imply that Doomsday gets to work to his best abilities as well. I may be wrong though. If it is the case, then characters such as Falcon, Wanda, Ant-Man, Spider Man, and War-Machine could potentially be one-shot. Leaving Prof Hulk and Carol, who I do not believe could win.

Even if he isn't working to his best abilities, DD would eventual one-shot those characters anyway upon their attacks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ce6f72d3aec8
#23 Posted by deactivated-5ce6f72d3aec8 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#24 Posted by death4bunnies (2706 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc:

As to the shrink disk thing; without a suit(or a modified car/ship) they make organic beings into protein sludge.

No Caption Provided

Now I'm not sure this would happen to DD, but MCU Pym particles have never failed to shrink anything, from Thor to Hulk and the rest of the avengers to Thanos and his army, nothing has shown resistance to being 'shrunk'. As Thor and Hulk needed suits I would guess this isn't about durability thing, but that any creature that was shrunk without protection would turn to paste.

-------------

As to Scarlet Witch, her TK has some limits; usually tied to her emotions. But she has some pretty OP TK lifting feats; Oneshotting like 20 ultron drones with a AOE, Tearing out Prime Ultrons heart, lifting those giant wheels from IW, and crashing a leviathan.

She recently showed she can and will TK enemies body. Thanos is a pretty durable dude and Wanda had him in the air screaming. His armor had resisted stormbreaker in a flash of sparks, and she was tearing it apart.

MCU Thanos doesn't have every projection tho and I think that would be DD's saving grace.

DD without heatvision gets lifted off the ground and immobilized by Wanda at the very least.

-----------

Im ok with thinking perfect team work would count towards DD working to the best of his abilities.

He's still a rage monster tho I don't think we can attribute him tactics or skill, like Batman's brain in DDs body is a whole different fight.

#25 Posted by BOC (2022 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies:

Wow, I completely forgot about the shrink disk thing. Nice catch.

----

Good point. I'd agree with his heat vision being his saving grace.

----

Agreed. By that I just mean he will punch the weaker characters first. Most of which I don't think could survive more than one punch. Leaving CM and Hulk, who I do not believe would defeat DD.

The team could definitely win via the shrink disks. However, to my knowledge, that is one of the few ways they could win this fight. With DD having more chances of winning, I would give him a slight majority until another viable way of victory is presented for the team.

#26 Posted by death4bunnies (2706 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc said:

@death4bunnies:

Wow, I completely forgot about the shrink disk thing. Nice catch.

----

Good point. I'd agree with his heat vision being his saving grace.

----

Agreed. By that I just mean he will punch the weaker characters first. Most of which I don't think could survive more than one punch. Leaving CM and Hulk, who I do not believe would defeat DD.

The team could definitely win via the shrink disks. However, to my knowledge, that is one of the few ways they could win this fight. With DD having more chances of winning, I would give him a slight majority until another viable way of victory is presented for the team.

For sure without more win conditions and with BFR off, id give the majority to DD.

#27 Posted by APEX_pretador (21469 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday for the majority

#28 Edited by TakenStew22 (4331 posts) - - Show Bio

Team has a pretty good chance of winning with perfect teamwork. Spider-man and Captain America are non-factors though.

#29 Posted by dark_globe (732 posts) - - Show Bio

half of this team is fodder for DD .
but cap. marvel , hulk and wanda can take him down eventually .
also ant-man may pull something off .

#30 Posted by Hood_Black (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Wheres Black Panther and Doctor Strange?