I'll think of a cool intro later.
- Dr. Doom
Represented by @jtindall
I have no idea who @darkraiden's team members are, so I can't put a picture here.
- Ikechi Imara
- Black Thunder
For the rules, go back here.
1. To start, Ikechi's shown the ability to make 28,000 clones in one setting before certain upgrades, but as that's the last given number I can find for his max, I'll use that. So for each of the 30 days, Ikechi will make 28,000 clones to aid him in battle. This leaves him with a total of 840,000
2. During this time Ikechi will also prepare anti-energy seals for his clones and himself to use (though he can do this on the fly, why not?) and will prepare 50 of his 'special knives' which I will explain later.
1. Ikechi warns Black Thunder that these guys are strong and that he'll need to go all out. As such Black Thunder will activate his power ups (Death's Door, Lightning Aura, Shizen Henko, etc. and make his one hundred thousand clones to fight.
2. Meanwhile some of Ikechi's clones will be blitzing at lightspeeds as other lay the anti-energy seal over the area and some blitz and try to hit Beerus and Doom with them as well.
3. Black Thunder and his clones will take on Beerus and Doom in H2H combat as Black Thunder has star busting punches in this form and fights in nanoseconds/above light speed.
4. Ikechi's clones will back them up with energy blasts, radiation (via the most radioactive Polonium Isotope), Soul attacks, and electricity reversal fields (hurt them with their own bio electricity), as well as energy absorption.
5. The Ikechi clones and the Black Thunder clones will also be covered in layered forcefields as well as energy absorption barriers, as some other clones summon Thunderbirds and take them off to the side to kill them so they multiply and add to the attack.
6. If it comes to it, the special knives will be used, and each of them is solar system busting. So this would take out your team as well.
1. You die bad to an army of lightspeed starbusters who take away and absorb your energy.
2. And if you survive, then solar system busting attacks come next to take you out.
Both of these characters of from the novel Blade Forged in Darkness if you need more info and I can try to provide...quotes I guess since there's no scans in books of the feats I'm claiming if you need them.
Please Log In to post.
Log in to comment