User Lists: 0

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@speedster101: ah. Well, I couldn't tell lol. It said voting was open. Still, GG

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

these look like tons of fun.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: you win. Will you stay in the tournament?

Also, you said you wanted to tag team with speedster... could I find someone and take you both on?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@wyldsong: If you dont mind what exactly werent you feeling? And what points didnt you get?

(Im curious, because maximizing the relevance of my feats is something im trying to work on)

Thanks in advance :)

Give me a few days, and I will give you some thoughts on it. Though if you have not heard from me in a few days, feel free to drop me a reminder=)

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I love reading each and everyone of @cosmicallyaware1's debates, and this one was no different. You got my vote bro, and I think @speedster101 made you earn it. Both of you did a great job with two controversial characters (as far as power levels go).

Sorry it took so long, I actually read this on Saturday, but haven't logged in until now.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: The debate ended, CA1 beat me. It was a great battle though.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@speedster101: It was a great debate. Nice job, man. It was a fun read, thanks for making it a good one! :D

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: Ya me and CA1 were looking for some opponents to do a tag team with. But idk if he wanted vs any particular viners or not... Also, we were gonna do teambuster tier (like the tier for this exact tournament)

@cosmicallyaware1: what do you think?

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Glad to see people think I held my own :)

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

i know the debate ended but i just finish reading this awesome!! war!! .. so congrx to both @speedster101 and @cosmicallyaware1 ... nice back and foward battle if a had made it on time this one would have been a tough one to pick a winner

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@tparks: appreciate the vote, and the fact that I provide good reads for ya mate! ;)

@tparks: Glad to see people think I held my own :)

oh, you held your own alright. Excellent job, and I'm very impressed, especially considering that you are a newer debater. You learn quickly on countering, citing references, and formatting. You will have a great "career" here on the vine my man.

@thenewbluebeetle007: Ya me and CA1 were looking for some opponents to do a tag team with. But idk if he wanted vs any particular viners or not... Also, we were gonna do teambuster tier (like the tier for this exact tournament)

@cosmicallyaware1: what do you think?

I'm totally fine with TNBB teaming up, he should find a partner. We should discuss in a separate PM.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Thanks! Like i have said many times, i appreciate people noticing my improvment :)

And ya we should make a PM once he finds a partner. We still doing high tier?

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: I have someone in mind.

I'm out of town for a few days (will drop by on mobile sometimes though), so cosmic, if you decide to stay on the tournament, I'll need you to make the round 2 match against captain atom and jacthripper. Otherwise, tell speedster to make it if you want to quit.

Conditions and rules in the op should be like this: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/ph-r2-beatboks-hellstorm-vs-ssj-god-x-man-1650962/

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@cosmicallyaware1: I have someone in mind.

I'm out of town for a few days (will drop by on mobile sometimes though), so cosmic, if you decide to stay on the tournament, I'll need you to make the round 2 match against captain atom and jacthripper. Otherwise, tell speedster to make it if you want to quit.

Conditions and rules in the op should be like this: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/ph-r2-beatboks-hellstorm-vs-ssj-god-x-man-1650962/

I suppose I'll continue. Jac has mentioned that he would like to debate, so I'll give it a whirl. LMAO, I just started like 5 CaV's recently.....I've got quite the full plate now. I'll PM Jac and let him know what's up. I'll use you guidelines and OP setting.