Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@godxdarkxopal: Bro... U think calling out bias in a match up is a problem? Like I said I thank him for that because I really wanna have a good CaV with Comiscallyaware1, I have a lot to learn from him. Your the only one causin problems. And how's he the troll? Cuz he responded to you (the troll)?

Jeez that kid came in here looking for trouble, admits multiple other accounts and then calls other people trolls.

Girl in pink = godxdarkxopal/shovel = ban hammer/girl with shovel = mod
Girl in pink = godxdarkxopal/shovel = ban hammer/girl with shovel = mod

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@thenaughtytitan: LOL....I never ran from a fight in my life....But once again,its a "public site". I can say what I want...So,try again bro..Lmao

@saren@god_spawn@renchamp@vance_astro

Well it looks like I tried again and it looks like you're getting the hammer little buddy.

Hello moderators that are tagged in this post, the person known as @godxdarkxopal has admitted to having multiple accounts and has threatened to sabotage this debate along with accusing people of being trolls for telling him not to rig this debate.

sure you can say what you want up until the ban hammer gets you. It is a public site but it has rules, you have broken multiple.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@godxdarkxopal said:

@speedster101: Do it then.Its because I know that user is bias. And I have more than one account..Now what...LOL..

No lies, everything I said you did, you did.

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is what's been going on while I was finding scans lmaoo

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#62 JediXMan  Moderator

Everyone, please stop replying to GodxDarkxOpal. Please remain on topic.

@thenaughtytitan: What did I do...?????

I'm waiting becaubecause that's not enough to ban someone Bill Gates...

Check your PMs.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Sebast_Allen

T4V

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solar_powered: @firestormfate1919: At Firestorm Ya I was limited to hand held b4. It really held me back imo.

@Solarpowered. Considering that Allan Scott and Thanos Is the expected teir list I think DSS is fine xD

It's not about raw power, it's about the fact that Sentry can't die. Thanos and Allan Scott can both definitely die. Sentry literally can't.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solar_powered: Actually Alan Scott is very immortal to anyone who can't manipulate energy on a multi-dimensional quantum scale. He is impossible to kill by means of physical damage, as he is actually a being of pure energy created by the Starheart. He can amp his physical body to have endles tensile strength, or grow to the size of a mountain. If he wanted to Prime would never even be able to touch him.

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestormfate1919: I see.

Nevertheless, DSS still shouldn't be used in a tournament like this.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Tag 4 votes

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me for voting please...

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@jedixman: could you please delete all the irrelevant comments/posts in here? We're on the second page already and it's cluttered with nonsense. I would like to keep the tag requests and that's it (other than my opponent's intro, obviously)

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This sounds really good! Tag me for voting please ^

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me for votes, please!

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedster101: let the games begin mate! Introduction time:

Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to present: Superboy-Prime

No Caption Provided

Biography:

Superboy-Prime was raised on a parallel world dubbed Earth-Prime. He was thought to be a normal child. He was adopted by Jerry and Naomi Kent, who named him Clark, Naomi's maiden name, and after the fictional comic book character in their world. It turned out he really was Kal-El and was teleported to Earth-Prime before the Krypton of this universe was destroyed when its sun went supernova. The Superboy of Earth-Prime left his reality shortly after discovering his new abilities as Halley's Comet passed by activating his Kryptonian powers, In a twist of fate the Earth-One Superman was passing by and saw yet another Superman and asked him to join other heroes in protecting reality itself from theAnti-Monitor during the Crisis on Infinite Earths. His reward, along with Alexander Luthor, Jr. of Earth-3, Golden Age Superman, Kal-L, and Lois Lane of Earth-2, was a chance to escape to an apparent heavenly pocket dimension before reality fixed itself after the Crisis.

Never aging in the Paradise dimension, with a view of the world he can never be a part of (post-Crisis Earth), Superboy-Prime came to despise his situation. He lost his childhood, and he could never grow up to be Superman, his idol of Earth-2. His envy and anger boiled as he watched the world he had saved become darker.

He believed its heroes were losing the fight for justice, and he was especially angered by Superboy,Connor Kent, for taking his name and what he believed should be his life. Regretting his decision, he escaped with the help of Alexander Luthor, and the two set off the chain of events which brought about theInfinite Crisis, an attempt to recreate the world in their image. Having been exposed to yellow sunlight and reveling in his strength, he was the cause of many of the atrocities during the Infinite Crisis.

The main stories he played an protagonist in include: Infinite Crisis, The Sinestro Corps War, Legion of Three Worlds, and Legion of Doom (there are others but those are Key.)

He is undoubtedly one of the most twisted and evil versions of the Superman family ever showcased. Adding in his relatively higher powerset than most versions of Kal (attributed to his lack of morals and self control), he is one of the strongest and dangerous characters ever to be shown in DC Comics (excluding abstract level beings).

No Caption Provided

Powers and Abilities!

Superboy-Prime possessed just about the same powers as Superman although they appear to be more powerful due to his lack of moral compass and any inhibitions. Superboy-Prime's power levels are reminiscent of the powerful Silver Age Superman, accomplishing such feats as overpowering two Supermen, punching planets and moving them with ease and defeating or killing many other DC heroes.

No Caption Provided

Let's do a quick overview for those who are not familiar:

• Strength: Clearly above the vaunted "class 100" category, Prime can move planets with ease. He easily took on two Supermen at one time, and took a pounding from the collective likes of Martian Manhunter, Supergirl, Power Girl, Daxamities such as Mon-El and Andromita and the entire Green Lantern Corps . Similarly, he was able to hurt Green Lantern Sodam Yat who had the power of Ion (Entity empowerment, right below Guardian level).
  • Speed and Flight: Simply put, Prime can travel faster than the speed of light or fly faster to cross the time barrier to travel back in time.
  • Durability/Invulnerability: There wasn't much shown able to harm Prime and I will showcase this in more detail later on. He can fly into a sun unharmed like the Silver Age Superman. And was able to survive a Guardian of the universe/OA exploding at point blank range. He tanked attacks from pretty much every high powered being in the DCU and even showcased an invulnerability to Magic ranging from Mordru to Black Adam's mystically empowered attacks.
  • Vision Abilities: As Kal has the potent Heat Vision, so does Prime. He can generate an intense beam of heat to melt most anything and it was powerful enough to shoot through Kal's hand and penetrate the chest of Superman. In addition to the Heat Vision, Prime has: x-ray, microscope vision and telescope vision that was strong enough to see across universes.
  • Healing Factor: Superboy-Prime can heal from a vast majority of wounds instantly.
  • Energy Absorbing: Prime like any Superman absorbs different forms of radiation and draws power from yellow sunlight, but appears to absorb it back faster and reach full power sooner. He has also been able to absorb the energy from a Guardian of The Universe and used it to increase his age, but only temporally
  • Others: The "Super Breath" which can create hurricane, freeze foes or blow out stars. Also extraordinary Sensory Perceptions such as Hearing and others.

Paraphernalia // The Armor!

The first incarnation of the armor, which was known only as "The Monitor Armor" was stolen from a museum that existed in a parallel universe which had somehow become trapped or replicated within The Speed Force.

But that first armor however was destroyed when the Supermen of New Earth and Earth-Two sent Prime flying into the Rao of New-Earth. The Sinestro Corps variant of the armor was designed by Prime, who was inspired to model it after The Anti-Monitor's Armor once he got a hold of the information that allowed him to see how his armor functioned. This version of the Armor was also destroyed during a battle with Earth's Heroes.

As Prime has only been shown to wear the suit after he has been depowered, it is debatable as to whether it is used as a recovery suite or a power enhancer beyond his normal limit. However, it should be noted that Prime once indicated to his opponents that destroying the suite would not help because he was almost "whole again". Contrary to common belief, no version of this armor is capable of protecting Prime from the effects of Red Sunlight or powers that can reproduce the effects of Red Sunlight.

No Caption Provided

Why Prime will reign victorious?

SBP is one individual that has the capacity to effectively take on the abnormality that is Death Seed Sentry. He has a powerset comparatively higher, if that is possible.....which I will prove in detail. Prime has the ferocity and lack of morals that will be needed to combat DSS, the power to pull it off, and the experience. DSS is simply outclassed here....... let me give all a sneak peek on the sections I will discuss in following posts....

1. Statistical Breakdown: Strength, Speed, and Durability.
  2. Who has the greater feats? Let's look........ who trumps who?
  3. Enemies dispatched..............the fallen.
  4. Finale: The way to beat the unbeatable.

back over to you my man......

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Looks good! I'll have a response up later (hopefully)

cool, no rush. Better bring your A game here mate, I've been wanting to showcase SBP for some time...........What about the other match, our CaV (Cap&Bucky VS Deathstroke/Nightwing?)

No Caption Provided

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: I actually made the thread for our CaV. Sadly I kinda put it off due to the tournament xD sorry bro lol.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: I actually made the thread for our CaV. Sadly I kinda put it off due to the tournament xD sorry bro lol.

ok, no problem. We can get to that at a later time.....

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1 Nice opener bro, but I don't know if its enough to get the upper hand on The Sentry.

So lets get into this battle!

Lets break down SBPs powers and see what they can actually do to DSS.

• Strength. Yes SBP is physically stronger, but its almost irrelevant, SBP cant hurt Sentry and Sentry can do a lot to SBP without physically attacking him.

• Speed. Moving at light speed, honestly is highly unimpressive, Clark can go FTL so I think you might be low balling your own character... Based on your intro SBP seems to not be faster than Superman which doesn't even put him on par with Sentry, here's why, Sentry over whelmed Thor with his speed (as displayed in my opening post), The same Thor that reacts to blitzes from Hyperion, Silver Surfer, and many other "speedsters".
  • Durability. SBP seems very durable, which is cool and all, but I fail to see how its even relevant. Sentry doesn't have to even engage SBP in physical combat to de-construct him molecularly. If this does get physical Sentry one shotted (ripped in half) Ares and KOd Thor so id say he could do a number to SBP.
  • Healing Factor. I doubt SBPs healing factor is any match for the guy who is literally immune to physical harm. Also, I don't think SBP has regenerate on the subatomic level, so molecule manipulation is still looking viable. Lastly, since Incap. is a viable win condition Telepathy is an easy way to bypass a healing factor.
  • Vision based powers. I fail to see how any of these are relevant besides heat vision, and honestly heat vision isn't much of a problem either. Sentry's energy manipulation would allow him absorb it and redirect it. If Sentry gets caught off guard and it hits him from behind or something, Sentry has tanked direct lightning blasts from Thor, and (like when he ripped off his face) it appeared to do damage, but Sentry doesn't take damage the way other characters do so I don't see why Heat vision would do anything at all.
  • Energy absorption. Sentry is clearly superior here no question.
  • Other. The freeze breathe is also something I doubt will slow Sentry down since he travels to the sun/ into space (extreme temperatures) all the time.

Why Prime WONT reign victorious. (counters).

1. Strength, Speed, Durability. I've already covered why Sentry is A) Superior in Speed and Durability B) Why strength is irrelevant.
  2. Who has greater feats. 1st of all DSS hardly has enough appearances, but the few feats he has are honestly more impressive IMO. (ill show feats below).
  3. Enemies dispatched. I don't think SBP, physically beating down hoards of heros is relevant at all. None of them are anything like DSS.
  4. The way to beat the unbeatable. You haven't even shown how SBP can harm DSS much less win this battle.

Why Sentry WILL reign victorious.

1. Your only physical advantage in all actuality is Brute strength, which isn't the way to defeat DSS (if he's even beatable xD).
  2. Sentry has a major versatility edge, Prime can only attempt to punch Sentry to death, Sentry has multiple ways of wining.
  3. I still see no reason why my initial statement doesn't still stand: Draining, Tp, Molecule Manipulation.

Feats.

No Caption Provided

I've shown why hitting Sentry is ineffective, this is why energy based attacks are as well.

No Caption Provided

Sentry is capable of Atomizing Molecule man someone with incredible Transmutation, so this should be even easier considering SBP has no resistance to this.

In Summary.

• You cant hurt sentry, like at all
  • Sentry has 3 ways of hurting you
  • IF (this is an insanely major if) Sentry decides to not use any of his versatility and engages SBP physically, he would actually win, here's why: You cant hurt DSS, and DSS would eventually beat SBP because in the long run, you cant put him down

Back to you my friend, good luck! (your gonna need it ;p).

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thenewbluebeetle007: Hey how much time do we have to finish this battle? Just curious...

Hopefully 2 and a half weeks will be enough. But if everyone is done, we can move on before that.

There are a lot of excellent matches; I want to give everyone as much time as they need.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedster101: fantastic my man. Let's really get into this shall we?

Round 1: Strength // Speed // and Durability discussion

Allow me to begin by replying to some of your statements that were covered previously under 'Powers and Abilities"

Your initial claims:

1. SBP cant hurt Sentry and Sentry can do a lot to SBP without physically attacking him.
  2. Moving at light speed, honestly is highly unimpressive, Clark can go FTL so I think you might be low balling your own character... Based on your intro SBP seems to not be faster than Superman which doesn't even put him on par with Sentry, here's why, Sentry over whelmed Thor with his speed (as displayed in my opening post), The same Thor that reacts to blitzes from Hyperion, Silver Surfer, and many other "speedsters".
  3. SBP seems very durable, which is cool and all, but I fail to see how its even relevant. Sentry doesn't have to even engage SBP in physical combat to de-construct him molecularly. If this does get physical Sentry one shotted (ripped in half) Ares and KOd Thor so id say he could do a number to SBP.
  4. I doubt SBPs healing factor is any match for the guy who is literally immune to physical harm. Also, I don't think SBP has regenerate on the subatomic level, so molecule manipulation is still looking viable. Lastly, since Incap. is a viable win condition Telepathy is an easy way to bypass a healing factor.
  5. I fail to see how any of these are relevant besides heat vision, and honestly heat vision isn't much of a problem either. Sentry's energy manipulation would allow him absorb it and redirect it. If Sentry gets caught off guard and it hits him from behind or something, Sentry has tanked direct lightning blasts from Thor, and (like when he ripped off his face) it appeared to do damage, but Sentry doesn't take damage the way other characters do so I don't see why Heat vision would do anything at all.
  6. Energy absorption. Sentry is clearly superior here no question.
  7. The freeze breathe is also something I doubt will slow Sentry down since he travels to the sun/ into space (extreme temperatures) all the time.

Now there seems to be many fallacies presented here, and some education is in order. There needs to be quite a few things put into perspective which I am about the do. Let me break this down point by point.

Initial claims Debunked:

1. First off: Sentry isn't immune to physical harm. He has shown vast durability, yes....however he can be harmed....his threshold is just at a very high level and doesn't appear to suffer from pain. That doesn't mean that it's not possible however. SBP has shown some of the highest strength levels of any being ever, as when he A.) pushed planets around B.) literally punched through the barriers seperating dimensions/planes of existence and C.) tore through the Anti-Monitor's armor without pause. This is substantial as no other being has accomplished this type of feat previously. This is leagues above anything that DSS has encountered physically.

No Caption Provided

The Anti-Monitor is one of the most formidable beings in the DC universe, having caused more deaths than any other villain the DC universe has encountered. He has destroyed and absorbed thousands of positive matter universes. The Anti-Monitor has immense strength and durability. He was able to shrug off blows from Superman and stalemate the Spectre. He was able to defeat hordes of superheroes. He is able to alter reality, fire bolts of energy, time travel, and by absorbing universes became more powerful than his counterpart, the Monitor.

2. Not sure what exactly is meant by Light Speed being un-impressive.

I have expressed that SBP is at least light speed, and as Kal is FTL, then so is SBP.

No Caption Provided

here shows him taking off in flight faster than anyone can react, and we all know speeds Lanterns are capable of.

No Caption Provided

And once again, faster than Earth 2 Superman, regular Kal, Power Girl, Manhunter, Hal, and Stewart. ALL of whom have incredibly respectable Travel speed capabilities, and Lanterns are notorious for FTL.

and there is no way I would be low-balling my character my man. On the contrary, I am expressing that he has faster capabilities of any incarnation of a Superman being previously shown. Yes Sentry did overwhelm Thor with his speed, however that really isn't that impressive honestly. Thor has decent travel sped, but his reactionary skills and speed are actually not that impressive and have been covered in great detail here on the vine. SBP's reactionary speed and offensive capabilities put him on par with even the greatest members of the Flash lineage, and we're talking greater than nano-second reactionary times. That far outweighs Thor or Sentry's for that matter.

No Caption Provided

3. I would say his Durability is a huge issue. I really don't see what DSS is going to do to harm him actually. SBP has a laundry list of insane durability feats from beings on par with, and higher damage output than DSS. He even made the audacious claim that he was capable of surviving the "Big Bang" of the Universe and being the only being left alive after. If that's not durable, then I don't know what is.

As far as this Molecular De-Construction that DSS is apparently capable of? Then why does he not employ this tactic regularly? Instead of slugging it out with Thor, why would he not just employ this tactic? Simple, he cannot. The instance with Molecule Man, was just that.....an instance. And a horribly written one at that, plagued with the worst WIS and PIS imaginable. First off it was with a severely de-powered Molecule Man. Secondly, it is not something that has been repeated. I actually fail to acknowledge the legitimacy of the appearance.

As far as getting physical there are some inconsistencies in feat showings in lieu of Sentry. He KO'd Thor as DSS, yet was killed by Thor as the Void? Inconsistent showing. He ripped Ares in half (which really isn't that impressive) yet has easily been knocked down/winded/gotten the better of by the likes of She Hulk, Genis Vell, and others.Inconsistent. And what happened when he fought WWH? Sentry was lumped up and bruised beyond belief, so it shows he can take damage nonetheless.

Heck he has even been shown to get knocked into orbit and KO'd by Blue Marvel, who is leagues below SBP.

No Caption Provided

now if we look at SBP on the other hand............and I'll just use one instance: against a bloodlusted Black Adam that was trying to kill him (and arguably higher strength than Blue Marvel)

No Caption Provided

Now DSS has shown extraordinary durability in the showing with Thor in Uncanny Avengers. Yet this was against a singular foe. It doesn't stand next to SBP taking on multitudes of the DCU's most physically empowering foes highhandedly and those with insane energy manipulating and energy bombardment attacks. two Supermen, Martian Manhunter, Power Girl, Alan Scott, The entire Green Lantern and Sinestro Corps, 3 entire rosters of the Legion of Superheroes (consisting of beings such as Daxamites like Mon-El and Andromita, Ultra Boy, etc...), the ION entity empowered Daxamite Sodam Yat (and once again in the future during the Legion of 3 worlds with all the other Legion members). The list is just too impressive to ignore. It far outshadow's DSS singular feat of the Thor fight.

No Caption Provided

Let me roll back to something as well. You mentioned the Molecular de-construction. Keep in mind that SBP tanked the offensive output of multiple Guardians of OA. If they were not able to de-atomize him, and keeping in mind they were trying to kill him.........does it even seem possible that such a thing is feasible?

No Caption Provided

Not to mention he killed a Guardian and tanked the explosion that the Guardian's death caused at point blank range.

4. We've already established that Sentry can be physically harmed, and if anyone is capable of doing it to a marked degree, it's SBP. As far as a "healing Factor" per say........... SBP has just bounced back very quickly from any injury sustained previously. TP could be an easy way to bypass a healing factor.........if SBP had ever shown any weakness to TP. Which he has not. Manhunter had read his mind before, yet strangely enough had not performed any type of TP assault to any success, and no other being has as well.

5. Seeing as the Heat Vision here was able to bypass Emotional Energy Spectrum auto shields such as those exhibited by the Green Lanterns and Sinestro Corps members with ease, I would say that it's relevant. Also the fact that his Heat Vision cut through Kal's hand like butter is highly impressive. Kal has tanked blasts from just about every known energy source, such as Darkseid's Omega Beams without being injured in such a manner. DSS is going to know what hit him here.

6. Not too sure about that, however I will discuss this at a later point. I don't really see SBP utilizing Energy Absorbing in the same capacity, he is just highly resistant to most forms of energy.

7. As far as the freeze breath is concerned. The argument that you are using on this topic.........that it will not be effective because Sentry withstands extreme temperatures regularly? SBP's freeze breath is not the typical type of cold......it has been proven effective against beings that meet the same criteria as you have stated for Sentry with devastating results. He has used it effectively against Kal himself, killed the fire based Sun Boy from the Legion with it....and most notably against Green Lantern Corps members whom exist in space all the time, and have their auto shields that are supposed to protect them from the most extreme temperatures.

No Caption Provided

and that should cover the first section. Coming up next? Who has the Greater Feats section.

No Caption Provided

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Looks good! I'll give this a proper read through and get back to you!

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Music to make the fight more EPIC !

Loading Video...

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Alright mah man, you had a good post, but I found sufficient flaws with in it.

Counters!

1. First off: Sentry isn't immune to physical harm. He has shown vast durability, yes....however he can be harmed....his threshold is just at a very high level and doesn't appear to suffer from pain. That doesn't mean that it's not possible however. SBP has shown some of the highest strength levels of any being ever, as when he A.) pushed planets around B.) literally punched through the barriers seperating dimensions/planes of existence and C.) tore through the Anti-Monitor's armor without pause. This is substantial as no other being has accomplished this type of feat previously. This is leagues above anything that DSS has encountered physically.

Ok, Sentry isn't immune to physical damage in the sense of intangibility (he can be hit) its just that it doesn't do ANYTHING to him at all. He doesn't feel pain, doesn't flinch/ get stunned from attacks, and instantly regenerates from it. What's even better is he can use all his powers mid regeneration, so while he isn't immune to being touched, nothing done to him physically can stop him.

A.) Pushing planets is cool and all, but isn't very impressive considering that's not any form of striking feat. If your point is that SBP is a planet buster Sentry has dealt with much more powerful

No Caption Provided

As you can see Sentry casually deflects a blast from Terrax who has one shotted planets in the past.

B.) Punching reality isn't a quantifiable feat. For all we know that feat required little to no super strength, it just seems cool.

C.) This statement and your feat are false, the Anti-monitor was pre-emptively weakened, see here for the context behind your own feat: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Monitor

and there is no way I would be low-balling my character my man. On the contrary, I am expressing that he has faster capabilities of any incarnation of a Superman being previously shown. Yes Sentry did overwhelm Thor with his speed, however that really isn't that impressive honestly. Thor has decent travel sped, but his reactionary skills and speed are actually not that impressive and have been covered in great detail here on the vine. SBP's reactionary speed and offensive capabilities put him on par with even the greatest members of the Flash lineage, and we're talking greater than nano-second reactionary times. That far outweighs Thor or Sentry's for that matter.

No Caption Provided

This would be insanely impressive if it wasn't out of context. The Flashes weren't attempting to actually blitz him, they were attempting to push him into the Speed Force, in fact SBP has been blitzed by Flashes on more than one occasion.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Here's two instances SBPs been outright blitzed by Flashes. And regarding Thor's travel speed, I know he's not known for his speed but he has been capable of keeping up with Silver Surfer and Nova who are significantly faster than Prime, and Sentry outright blitzed him.

3. I would say his Durability is a huge issue. I really don't see what DSS is going to do to harm him actually. SBP has a laundry list of insane durability feats from beings on par with, and higher damage output than DSS. He even made the audacious claim that he was capable of surviving the "Big Bang" of the Universe and being the only being left alive after. If that's not durable, then I don't know what is.

Honestly character statements mean nothing, at all... Also, while entry definitely could hurt SBP physically he doesn't have to, but ill get into that next...

As far as this Molecular De-Construction that DSS is apparently capable of? Then why does he not employ this tactic regularly? Instead of slugging it out with Thor, why would he not just employ this tactic? Simple, he cannot. The instance with Molecule Man, was just that.....an instance. And a horribly written one at that, plagued with the worst WIS and PIS imaginable. First off it was with a severely de-powered Molecule Man. Secondly, it is not something that has been repeated. I actually fail to acknowledge the legitimacy of the appearance.

Honestly I think this is major lowballing/ poor debating on your part, claiming its PIS that Sentry has a power? Makes no sense. And Sentry didn't use Molecule Manipulation on Thor because it was never his intention to kill Thor, but to talk to him. Also, this isn't the only instance of Sentry using this power outside of combat he materialized his base atop stark tower and in combat he used it against Loki yet ANOTHER character with high level transmutation that Sentry has used Molecule Manipulation on (Molecule Man aswell).

No Caption Provided

Sentry has used this on characters who actually have resistance to it... so imagine whatll happen to SBP.

As far as getting physical there are some inconsistencies in feat showings in lieu of Sentry. He KO'd Thor as DSS, yet was killed by Thor as the Void? Inconsistent showing. He ripped Ares in half (which really isn't that impressive) yet has easily been knocked down/winded/gotten the better of by the likes of She Hulk, Genis Vell, and others.Inconsistent. And what happened when he fought WWH? Sentry was lumped up and bruised beyond belief, so it shows he can take damage nonetheless.

More that you've taken out of context sir, DSS is more powerful than Void, Base Sentry defeated Void so this isn't a "low showing" since this is DSS not Void. All of the battles your referring to (besides the Genis Vell one) was unstable Sentry, since his powers are directly represented by his mental state these showings, mean literally nothing. This makes it apparent you don't know the character your making claims about, at all. And against Genis this isn't a low showing since Sentry was on the verge of destroying worlds and was still holding back...

Heck he has even been shown to get knocked into orbit and KO'd by Blue Marvel, who is leagues below SBP.

Again out of context, yes Sentry got sucker punched by BM but he immediately healed and defeated Blue Marvel. Also, this (yet again) is a showing not from DSS, one of our only feats to go off of for DSS (not the significantly weaker forms) is taking a blast from Thor to the face and laughing it off...

And while were on the subject of low showings Super Boy Prime has his fair share. But unlike Sentry there isn't context as to why he lost, just simply inconsistency.

No Caption Provided

Prime is getting physically manhandled by J'onn Jonzz, and as shown above Kid Bart Allen did a number to him. Black Adam hitting him once is nice, but as you see he can be overwhelmed physically, unlike Sentry who tanked consistent punishment from Thor and laughed it off.

No Caption Provided

Let me roll back to something as well. You mentioned the Molecular de-construction. Keep in mind that SBP tanked the offensive output of multiple Guardians of OA. If they were not able to de-atomize him, and keeping in mind they were trying to kill him.........does it even seem possible that such a thing is feasible?

Cool feat, problems though:

1. He is bleeding, taking extensive damage, where as Sentry would be healing instantly.
  2. Half of those guys seem to be canon fodder so.......
  3. None of these characters are doing anything besides attacking him physically, not only does Sentry have the physical strength of all these characters (ill explain below) he still has other options that you have failed to properly address.

Regarding Molecule Manip. The Gaurdians simply didn't use Molecule Manip against him... why? Cuz he's the big bad guy, if you think he's immune to it just because it wasn't used against him, your mistaken. You called PIS when Sentry simply used one of his powers, yet you fail to see how your feat is PIS?

4. We've already established that Sentry can be physically harmed, and if anyone is capable of doing it to a marked degree, it's SBP. As far as a "healing Factor" per say........... SBP has just bounced back very quickly from any injury sustained previously. TP could be an easy way to bypass a healing factor.........if SBP had ever shown any weakness to TP. Which he has not. Manhunter had read his mind before, yet strangely enough had not performed any type of TP assault to any success, and no other being has as well.

Same logic applies here, just because nobodies used TP against SBP before doesn't make him immune especially since Sentry > Jonn imo. (I have feat). And hes clearly bleeding and is affected by pain in all of your own feats so his regen isn't even on par with DSS.

5. Seeing as the Heat Vision here was able to bypass Emotional Energy Spectrum auto shields such as those exhibited by the Green Lanterns and Sinestro Corps members with ease, I would say that it's relevant. Also the fact that his Heat Vision cut through Kal's hand like butter is highly impressive. Kal has tanked blasts from just about every known energy source, such as Darkseid's Omega Beams without being injured in such a manner. DSS is going to know what hit him here.

But those guys aren't energy absorbers on Par with Sentry and aren't immune to physical harm. And Kal tanking shots from Darksied is the result of the Presence, so its not a feat.

7. As far as the freeze breath is concerned. The argument that you are using on this topic.........that it will not be effective because Sentry withstands extreme temperatures regularly? SBP's freeze breath is not the typical type of cold......it has been proven effective against beings that meet the same criteria as you have stated for Sentry with devastating results. He has used it effectively against Kal himself, killed the fire based Sun Boy from the Legion with it....and most notably against Green Lantern Corps members whom exist in space all the time, and have their auto shields that are supposed to protect them from the most extreme temperatures.

No Caption Provided

Honestly oneshotting canon fodder means nothing. And if this happened to Sentry he would regenerate unlike these a Fodder GLs.

Feats.

No Caption Provided

Sentry holds off Exitar (casually), who is a celestial! But unlike SBPs feat the only context behind this feat is context that helps Sentry here. Rogue (with all the powers of all earths heros including numerous Hulks) failed completely and Sentry did it casually. This puts Sentry right next to SBP in the strength department.

No Caption Provided

The combined efforts of Emma and Xavier cant over come Sentrys telepathy so I think itll be every easy to insta KO SBP this way.

IN SUMMARY.

• Sentry is perfectly capable of keeping up with SBP in all physical categories

• Nothing you have displayed for SBP can put Sentry down or even stun him

• While you did your best, you have no counters for Molecule Manipulation, Draining, Telepathy

That concludes my post. Good luck sir!

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedster101: an excellent attempt young one. However, I'm sorry to say that it's full of more holes than swiss cheese my man!!! I will give you an "A" for effort though. I'll have the response up as as soon as I can.............

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedster101: whew. Okay, lotsa ground to cover on this one. I will say this thus far.....you are doing a very respectable job and I give you credit.

No Caption Provided

However, I'm gonna debunk the hell outta you right now, just sayin......

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Who has the greater feats? Let's look..........who trumps who?

now the reason I start off with this header is due to the fact that I am following a posting outline and flow of the argument that I stated in my Introduction post.

I will come back to this topic throughout this post and I also want to do something here I call....

Let's visit Rebuttal and Counter Town!!!!

Alright mah man, you had a good post, but I found sufficient flaws with in it

Ah, you are entitled to your opinion.....ironically I feel the same as to which you replied. Let's take a look shall we?

Ok, Sentry isn't immune to physical damage in the sense of intangibility (he can be hit) its just that it doesn't do ANYTHING to him at all. He doesn't feel pain, doesn't flinch/ get stunned from attacks, and instantly regenerates from it. What's even better is he can use all his powers mid regeneration, so while he isn't immune to being touched, nothing done to him physically can stop him

Okay, well at least you retracted and admitted that DSS can be physically harmed. Let's break this down:

1. what exactly do you mean in reference to "intangibility"? Not following you there......
  2. Ans the statement that the physical damage doesn't do ANYTHING to him? Well obviously it does.....it causes damage.
  3. As far as he doesn't feel pain, that I will agree with. But he at least is taken back by the impact of blows, as he cannot completely disarm the kinetic damage from physical attacks. His pain receptors are just possibly "dead" or something. But just because you don't feel the pain from a physically damaging attack doesn't negate the fact of the damage that was caused.
  4. This statement that he can use "all" his powers "mid regeneration"? what exactly do you mean by that? Is that in reference to the Thor/Wasp fight where he used his Vision blasts while having his face torn apart? that is far from "all" of his attributes, and it's not like it was shown to have him healing in process akin to the Hulk's regen. I believe you are mis-interpreting abilities and stating something other than what has been shown on panel my man.
  5. I disagree that nothing can be done to physically stop him, as he has taken pause from attacks and been slowed down. He has yet to be shown to be stopped permanently, due to the fact that he has limited(and very limited at that) showings thus far. What is definition of stop? Because Wasp "stopped" him from continuing to attack for a bit by having him swallowed by that giant Sandworm looking thing for awhile.

Pushing planets is cool and all, but isn't very impressive considering that's not any form of striking feat. If your point is that SBP is a planet buster Sentry has dealt with much more powerful. As you can see Sentry casually deflects a blast from Terrax who has one shotted planets in the past.

I'm sorry man, and no disrespect at all, but.................that initial statement makes absolutely no sense. What does it matter if it's not a "striking feat"....obviously it's not, it's a lifting/punching feat. It shows a relation to overall strength that then in turn can be equated to determine theoretical striking power. Let me ask, is this considered "not very impressive" because it's not an example of striking?

No Caption Provided

or this?

No Caption Provided

granted, these are two very different versions of Kal, and not SBP. however I am using the feats for reference purposes in the lifting and striking discussion.

To push planets around and move their position in the Galaxy is an incredibly impressive and substantial feat. How many beings have done so? And in that list, how many beings have done so individually? What type of strength level does that constitute in conjunction with speed and durability levels? How much does an average planet weigh? You're smart enough to understand the significance of these things, and if not then I have given you too much credit and mis-judged you.

In regards to the Terrax instance, let me correct you on something. As you may or may not know, I am a bit of an expert when it comes to Galactus, his Heralds, and Cosmic Marvel in general. So take this as Gospel...............Terrax has only one-shotted a planet ONCE. So you are incorrect in stating "planets". Second issue with that statement......casually deflecting a blow has nothing to do with the strength or durability of tanking it. It's the destructive properties of the Axe itself that have the planet destroying capabilities, not necessarily the arm that is swinging it. Your statement on that shows absolutely nothing. He deflected a blow, that is all, multitudes of beings have done the same thing. Just because someone deflects a punch from say Superman for example....then they have "planet busting strength"? well then I guess beings such as Karate Kid fit the same bill as Sentry then by that logic....

Punching reality isn't a quantifiable feat. For all we know that feat required little to no super strength, it just seems cool

Alas my friend, you have misquoted what I have said. He didn't "punch reality",I stated that SBP "punched through the barriers separating dimensions/planes of existence". That is a vastly different thing.

No Caption Provided

how can it be audaciously stated that this required "little to no super strength"????!!!

No Caption Provided

and here the feat is described as not simply something that " just seems cool" but as "miraculous".

Now let me ask you this: Has DSS pushed a planet out of orbit or multiple planets for that matter? Has he literally puncked through a barrier meant to separate planes of existence? he has not to my knowledge. His greatest strength feat thus far (and we are using DSS and not regular Sentry right? So I am referring to him explicitly) has been the pausing of Exitar's foot descending, which we can talk about later (but that is damn respectable though, and I do not mean to take away from that)

This statement and your feat are false, the Anti-monitor was pre-emptively weakened, see here for the context behind your own feat

Alright. Once again I need to de-bunk. First off, I am slightly offended by the fact that you outright state my statements are false. I have been reading comics for over 30 years, and have read every single appearance of each of these respective characters numerous times. On top of that I pride myself in acknowledging true data on this site, even if it's against my appointed representative I am showcasing. That being said, let's clear a few things up about this point.

I stated that SBP "tore through the Anti-Monitor's armor without pause". what about that statement and feat are false? Because,

1. I did not mention anything about him being weakened by the GL's attacks so I did not state falsehood there.
  2. SBP DID tear through the Anti_monitor's armor and being without pause. Did he seemed slowed down to you?

I do not mean to be brash or anything of the sort, but if you are to accuse someone of something at least make sure you are correct please. That is simply debating etiquette

What does make the feat even more impressive though, is that SBP flew through Anti Monitor unaffected or damaged by the energies therein, and was able to hurl the Anti-Monitor's body into space in the blink of an eye with no visible effort. That is another testament to Strength, Durability, and sheer bad-assness IMO. No?

Moving on to the scan and instance I presented for SBP vs the Flash's speed.....

This would be insanely impressive if it wasn't out of context.

No Caption Provided

lol, more like incorrect, but I was just looking for a spot to use this scan.

Once again, you cite me for "out of context". How so? Please elaborate and correct me if I am wrong, and I seriously challenge you to do so.

The Flashes weren't attempting to actually blitz him, they were attempting to push him into the Speed Force, in fact SBP has been blitzed by Flashes on more than one occasion

Where was it stated in that page that the Flashes were once again attempting to push SBP back into the Speed Force? Because what WAS stated :

No Caption Provided

and I show the entire page for reference so that I cannot be accused of cropping fraud (which does happen at times, but no respectable debater would do so, and I consider myself in that grouping).

what was stated: Bart "youseethat?" / Jay: "superboysfacewascrushed" / Wally: letsreturnthefavor"

Now where in that does it say that they weren't attempting to blitz (actually they are, and it shows them doing just as such), and that they were attempting to push him back intro the speed force? Because from what I see, they were simple attempting to beat the heck out of him with physical shots at Flash speeds and SBP retaliated with his own offensive. SO as you stated that "this would be insanely impressive" is just that. SBP reacting to Flash family's onslaught with comparable speeds of his own. This solidifies that he can, and will be able to counter DSS's speed (which I have shown multiple times as well)

Now I really don't want to be getting the wrong tone with each other, this is an intellectual discussion between two gentlemen right? I just felt strongly on "being called out" for either a.) misrepresenting something or b.) being false.....and wanted to show that was not the case.

And lastly to reply to your comment there: Yes, SBP has absolutely been blitzed by Flashes on more than one occasion, and are above all else, probably his "kryptonite" hehehe. Simply for the fact of their insane speed and BFR capabilities mostly.

Honestly I think this is major lowballing/ poor debating on your part, claiming its PIS that Sentry has a power? Makes no sense. And Sentry didn't use Molecule Manipulation on Thor because it was never his intention to kill Thor, but to talk to him. Also, this isn't the only instance of Sentry using this power outside of combat he materialized his base atop stark tower and in combat he used it against Loki yet ANOTHER character with high level transmutation that Sentry has used Molecule Manipulation on (Molecule Man aswell).

Sorry man, that's just my opinion. The whole Molecular Manipulation thing with Sentry has always left a bad taste in my mouth.

More that you've taken out of context sir, DSS is more powerful than Void, Base Sentry defeated Void so this isn't a "low showing" since this is DSS not Void. All of the battles your referring to (besides the Genis Vell one) was unstable Sentry, since his powers are directly represented by his mental state these showings, mean literally nothing. This makes it apparent you don't know the character your making claims about, at all. And against Genis this isn't a low showing since Sentry was on the verge of destroying worlds and was still holding back...

Bro, I am not taking out of context. I'm glad that you finally stated that this IS DSS and not any other version of Sentry, so let's stop talking about other versions then!

No Caption Provided

lol, sorry another one I've been waiting to find a place for!

DSS IS more powerful than any other version of Sentry hands down, I agree. As far as couple other points:

• Base Sentry defeating Void is just saying that he defeated himself. Which is weird.
  • His powers are directly represented by his mental state? SO he was "stable" when he was housed by Morgan Le Fay? And he was "stable" when he was knocked around by BM and She Hulk right?
  • Genis mopped the floor with him. Period.

Again out of context, yes Sentry got sucker punched by BM but he immediately healed and defeated Blue Marvel. Also, this (yet again) is a showing not from DSS, one of our only feats to go off of for DSS (not the significantly weaker forms) is taking a blast from Thor to the face and laughing it off..

I've pretty much addressed most of this already in one way, shape or form, but I'll do so again. NOT OUT OF CONTEXT. The purpose was showingthat Sentry could be harmed physically, which I did so in the showing. If he healed right away, it matters not.....he was still KO'd and knocked into orbit, sucker punch is regardless. That was also a good fight between the two anyway. And as far as taking Thor's attack to the face and laughing it off, others have done so as well...such as Juggernaut, Thanos, Gorr, Surfer, and probably a dozen others. Thor isn't the end all to be all after all. SBP would murder Thor (and I'm a HUGE THOR fan).

Prime is getting physically manhandled by J'onn Jonzz, and as shown above Kid Bart Allen did a number to him. Black Adam hitting him once is nice, but as you see he can be overwhelmed physically, unlike Sentry who tanked consistent punishment from Thor and laughed it off

Ahah!!! Now I may cite you buddy for going out of context. SBP didn't get "manhandled" by Manhunter, he simply was punched once and knocked back. In previous encounter, SBP wrecked MAnhunter when they first met in the JLA watchtower (which SBP destroyed afterwards. Its' also strange that Manhunter didn't mindrape SBP, but whatever...that's a discussion for a later point)

No Caption Provided

now before you say "out of context"!!! Let me elaborate.............yes, J'onn though SBP was Kal at first, SBP got the jump on him, and SBP used heat vision. However....J'onn could have gone immaterial and mindraped. Especially since he went immaterial to avoid the blast as in the scan shown before.

I also didn't see Manhunter doing much in another time they met.............

No Caption Provided

Next on the de-bunk.............Black Adam did not hit him once.........he hit him 5 times on panel and states "you die today", this alludes one that BA was using his full force and trying to kill SBP. BA has gone toe to toe with the likes of Captain Marvel, Superman, and even Orion....taken on the collective might of the JSA and JLA'ers in WW3 and accomplished feats such as this.....

No Caption Provided

against the Spectre. Who knows how physically durable Spectre is, but an argument can be made. Yes, they are both derived from magic......but it's still bad-ass.

I wouldn't dare as to say that SBP can be overwhelmed physically. That is stretching it a bit. He can be brought down, depending on extenuating circumstance....yes, I will admit to that. But the conditions have to be absolutely correct and not as simple as you have alluded to here pal.

Regarding Molecule Manip. The Gaurdians simply didn't use Molecule Manip against him... why? Cuz he's the big bad guy, if you think he's immune to it just because it wasn't used against him, your mistaken. You called PIS when Sentry simply used one of his powers, yet you fail to see how your feat is PIS

actually, SBP has survived Molecular deconstruction and atomizing before. It was due to the absorbing Oan energy from the explosion of Guardian 7 that he killed. Granted it shifted him to another plane of existence, but hey......it's still impressive, it basically says that to defeat him he had to be BFR'd (which means removed from the battlefield, as that was the only way to defeat him). I can see him withstanding Sentry's abilities though.

No Caption Provided

Same logic applies here, just because nobodies used TP against SBP before doesn't make him immune especially since Sentry > Jonn imo. (I have feat). And hes clearly bleeding and is affected by pain in all of your own feats so his regen isn't even on par with DSS

AH. Well,there has been TP used against him, it just wasn't that effective in any way.

No Caption Provided

I was saving this scan. This is highly impressive for quite a few things:

• breaks hold from Kal, Andrometa, and Mon-El. If you don't know who the latter two are, think basically Superboy and Supergirl power levels. They're Daxamites (like Kryptonian) from they 31st Century Legion roster.
  • That's impressive in itself..but he does so while being bombarded magnetically from 2 cosmic boys......and the Red Sun radiation from a Sun Boy in conjunction with the attempted Kryptonite ploy by Element Lad
  • to top it all off.............there are 4 TP'ers working on some type of intrusion in his head that only pisses him off. Also if TP were effective......................doesn't it seem like the Saturn Girls would have done so by now?

"Seeing as the Heat Vision here was able to bypass Emotional Energy Spectrum auto shields such as those exhibited by the Green Lanterns and Sinestro Corps members with ease, I would say that it's relevant"

But those guys aren't energy absorbers on Par with Sentry and aren't immune to physical harm. And Kal tanking shots from Darksied is the result of the Presence, so its not a feat

Wait, what? Green Lanterns aren't competent Energy Absorbers? Please don't make me drop a ton of feats for that...........because, my man you couldn't be farther than the truth. Now as far as on par with Sentry, well I wil give you that for the typical Lantern but as far as the higher level Lanterns (such as Stewart, Gardner, Rayner, Jordan, Kilowog, Sodam Yat, heck even Simon Baz and others such as Tomar Re, Arisa and the such are)

and once again, wait what? are you saying that Kal has ONLY tanked shots from Darkseid's Omega Beams as a result to the presence? could you explain that in deeper detail, because you lost me there man........

Lastly on this de-bunk train...................In regards to SBP's Freeze Breath:

Honestly oneshotting canon fodder means nothing. And if this happened to Sentry he would regenerate unlike these a Fodder GLs.

Hurm. Interesting. That is one possibility. However.....................maybe not..............................I'm tired now. Will argue this later on.

No Caption Provided

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Y I NO RECEIVE TAG. lol stupid comicvine. I'll hopefully have something up by this weekend, no promises though, I'll be busy.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Counters/ Clarification

• what exactly do you mean in reference to "intangibility"? Not following you there......
  • Ans the statement that the physical damage doesn't do ANYTHING to him? Well obviously it does.....it causes damage.
  • As far as he doesn't feel pain, that I will agree with. But he at least is taken back by the impact of blows, as he cannot completely disarm the kinetic damage from physical attacks. His pain receptors are just possibly "dead" or something. But just because you don't feel the pain from a physically damaging attack doesn't negate the fact of the damage that was caused.
  • This statement that he can use "all" his powers "mid regeneration"? what exactly do you mean by that? Is that in reference to the Thor/Wasp fight where he used his Vision blasts while having his face torn apart? that is far from "all" of his attributes, and it's not like it was shown to have him healing in process akin to the Hulk's regen. I believe you are mis-interpreting abilities and stating something other than what has been shown on panel my man.
  • I disagree that nothing can be done to physically stop him, as he has taken pause from attacks and been slowed down. He has yet to be shown to be stopped permanently, due to the fact that he has limited(and very limited at that) showings thus far. What is definition of stop? Because Wasp "stopped" him from continuing to attack for a bit by having him swallowed by that giant Sandworm looking thing for awhile.

Ok, I feel i've already covered this so ill just clear up what exactly Sentry's "damage immunity" implies.

• He doesn't feel pain/ from what we've seen cant be KOd as DSS. (was completely un phased by ripping Open his own skull and taking the full force of Mijolnir to the face)
  • His healing process doesn't hinder his combat. His body and powers are completely intact during regen. so he isn't hindered at all. This was clearly displayed against Thor and Wasp. And because he has very limited appearances this actually strengthens my point, because its the only thing depicted so its what's "consistent" for him.
  • Wasp only "stopped him" because he was talking to her. He could've blitzed her if he wanted to, but made the point that he's immune to physical harm instead. Wasp wasn't the reason he stopped walking.
  • And obviously he can be pushed back, that's what I meant when I referred to intangibility, it doesn't matter though if that damage isn't capable of harming him.
  • His healing is significantly above Hulks even when he's not DSS (immune to pain/ damage). IIRC Hulk has never casually regenerated from a direct head shot from Thor.
No Caption Provided

As you can see he can regenerate from being entirely disintegrated. (BTW his Durability was only breached because his Mental state was off, which directly affects his powers.)

This level healing combined with the fact that Thor couldn't KO him and he doesn't feel pain makes it so someone who relies on sheer brutality (SBP) wont be defeating him.

I'm sorry man, and no disrespect at all, but.................that initial statement makes absolutely no sense. What does it matter if it's not a "striking feat"....obviously it's not, it's a lifting/punching feat. It shows a relation to overall strength that then in turn can be equated to determine theoretical striking power. Let me ask, is this considered "not very impressive" because it's not an example of striking?

No Caption Provided

or this?

No Caption Provided

granted, these are two very different versions of Kal, and not SBP. however I am using the feats for reference purposes in the lifting and striking discussion.

To push planets around and move their position in the Galaxy is an incredibly impressive and substantial feat. How many beings have done so? And in that list, how many beings have done so individually? What type of strength level does that constitute in conjunction with speed and durability levels? How much does an average planet weigh? You're smart enough to understand the significance of these things, and if not then I have given you too much credit and mis-judged you.

You misunderstand sir, lifting strength is "impressive" but that doesn't equate to damage output. I later went on to describe why this amount of striking powers isn't anything Sentry hasn't encountered before. And yes, those aren't SBP, but I will agree Superboy Prime is planetary level strength, but so is Sentry. Lastly, saying I lack intelligence is no way to have a civil debate man, the fact that this isn't a direct damage output feat is a true statement and the fact that Sentry has countered "Planet busters" before is true.

In regards to the Terrax instance, let me correct you on something. As you may or may not know, I am a bit of an expert when it comes to Galactus, his Heralds, and Cosmic Marvel in general. So take this as Gospel...............Terrax has only one-shotted a planet ONCE. So you are incorrect in stating "planets". Second issue with that statement......casually deflecting a blow has nothing to do with the strength or durability of tanking it. It's the destructive properties of the Axe itself that have the planet destroying capabilities, not necessarily the arm that is swinging it. Your statement on that shows absolutely nothing. He deflected a blow, that is all, multitudes of beings have done the same thing. Just because someone deflects a punch from say Superman for example....then they have "planet busting strength"? well then I guess beings such as Karate Kid fit the same bill as Sentry then by that logic....

First off, simply because you are knowledgeable in a specific area doesn't mean your automatically correct. In fact I believe your line of thinking on this matter is false. Terrax has always been a "heavy hitter" capable of landing the finishing blow on morg and he did, in fact bust a planet. And Sentry was able to catch his Axe (what he uses to bust planets) with next to no effort. And regarding Karate Kid, merely deflecting/ redirecting an attack and full on catching it stopping it is different.

No Caption Provided

If you look back at the feat, he didn't use Terraxs momentum to redirect his attack (like martial artists do) he full on grabbed his harms and blocked his attack.

Also, Thor is pretty obviously established as a planet buster, and Sentry tanked direct blows from him as well. So he has dealt with characters in SBPs strength class before, infact he did so ever so easily.

Regarding Martian Manhunter.

1. Actually, I don't believe I was out of context for this reason... My point wasn't that J'onn > SBP. It was to display that SBP has been inconsistent and without reasoning like Sentry has.
  2. Yes, J'onn didn't defeat him, but he Knocked him back and damaged him. Now lets compare "who's more impressive" which seems to be the theme of your post. SBP: was wounded by MartianManhunter and Bart Allen. Sentry: Tanked direct shots Thor, Blocked Planet busting blows, and Repaired himself from disintegration. Sentry far outclasses SBP in the realm of "Tanking hits" which was the point of that post, and I believe the point was made.
  3. Why didn't Jonn TP drop SBP? Idk, but that doesn't make him immune to it, it just shows it hasn't been used on him if that's what you were getting at...

Regarding Black Adam.

1. Black Adam hitting five times still doesn't make it more impressive. Sentry has tanked numerous headshots from upper tierers such as Thor. Black Adam wouldn't do much.
  2. How durable is The Spectre? isn't he like on par with The Living Tribunal? because if so Adam being able to do anything to him at all is either some serious plot action or Theres a lot of context behind it.
  3. Him going toe-to-toe with numerous power houses is cool, that puts him around Superman level, not anywhere near Thor or even Exitar (the celestial Sentry deflected) in damage output, Sentry out classes Black Adam physically. And honestly I don't see the point in continually referencing much weaker characters like superman, Superman cant do anything to Sentry... at all... so if harming Superman is enough to put down SBP then Sentry could do so easily.

Now that I feel ive countered things ill counter/ describe why my three "auto wins" are still viable.

Telepathy-

Well,there has been TP used against him, it just wasn't that effective in any way.

No Caption Provided
  • breaks hold from Kal, Andrometa, and Mon-El. If you don't know who the latter two are, think basically Superboy and Supergirl power levels. They're Daxamites (like Kryptonian) from they 31st Century Legion roster.
  • That's impressive in itself..but he does so while being bombarded magnetically from 2 cosmic boys......and the Red Sun radiation from a Sun Boy in conjunction with the attempted Kryptonite ploy by Element Lad
  • to top it all off.............there are 4 TP'ers working on some type of intrusion in his head that only pisses him off. Also if TP were g him. "She is trying to warn him block her thoughts". Nobody here was telepathically attacking SBP, the telepaths were attacking each other.
  • Saturn Girl wasn't attacking SBP she was helping him. its says "she's warning him stop her thoughts" The telepaths were battling each other not SBP, so this has no relevance.
  • The point of there attack was to break his armor not to defeat him, since they succeeded I don't think this is a good feat at all tbh.
  • No offense but did you read the issue? you can tell what you said is false simply by reading the panels...

So Telepathy is still perfectly viable.

Molecule Manipulation-

Yes your feat shows SBP countering Molecule manipulation, but I was aware of his "resistance" hence why I made it a point that Sentry used Transmutation on people with Transmutation and resistance to it, infact he did it to them easily. Ill refer you back to those feats in my above posts.

basically if Sentry can Use Molecule Manip. on Moleculeman and Loki, SBP will be no problem what so ever.

Draining his Solar energy-

Above when I said Sentry was a better energy manipulator than GLs I was referring to the canon fodder. Although Sentry is is on par with upper tier GLs. But you haven't shown anything of GLs attempting to drain SBPs solar energy, because I don't believe they can draw energy from all sources (like Sentry can) just from Lantern energies.

In Summary.

• Sentry's main 3 auto wins are still viable
  • Sentry is on par with/ more powerful than Prime physically
  • you failed to counter the whole Flash thing, so DSS is still faster
  • I completely disregarded what you said about Sentry losing to She-Hulk and BM. This is because you brought that up after acknowledging that DSS is vastly more powerful than basic Sentry... I think its obvious low balling

Who's has better feats.

Few problems with this debating style sir.

1. The character with more appearances clearly has the advantage here, despite this I still think Sentry wins here
  2. 1)Sentry curbstomped Thor, 2) Blocked an attack from a Celestial proving he's stronger than the majority of Marvel earth 3) defeated Molecule Man with Molecule Manipulation... etc.
  3. Random feats of awesomeness don't mean as much as you think. If so Batman curbstomps everyone LOL. It's the way match ups play out and the way in which the character interaction will go down: Ex. SBP and DSS are comparable in power levels BUT in combat DSS wins easily because SBP cant counter his versatility
  4. A lot of SBPs feats aren't measurable such as breaking reality. No matter how impressive it is I still fail to see how it shows his damage output. Physically beating someone like Thor is more impressive because Thor has feats, reality doesn't have durability feats
  5. Feats don't always make or break a debate which myself and many "upper tier" debaters believe, and while awesome/ impressive feats are good and a key component to debates, it only matters if it pertains to the battle, of course SBP has done more than DSS throughout his time as a character, but most of it doesn't have any weight against Sentry.

Alright, that's all my man. This was intense lol. when u think we going to open it up to votes? no rush just curious... @cosmicallyaware1

CV ate my post like 3 times, so I had to do a lot of copying and pasting from different areas from where I was typing before, so if something is weird with formatting or anything please forgive me :)

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@speedster101: you're a fast learner; this is miles ahead of our Despero debate

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: Thanks! I've never (like ever lol) been in debates like this and it's really fun, but pretty hard work...

Glad to see my improvement is noticeable :)

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedster101: well done. I will get something up in here as soon as I can.....might not be for a little bit. I would imagine I only have a few more posts and then we can wrap this bad boy up. This has been a lot of fun thus far, as I have never showcased SBP yet and have not debated against DSS (or Sentry for that matter)

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the sentry

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofvenus: This is a tournament match between me and cosmicallyaware1. if you want to voice your opinion be a voter (but youll have to abide by voter rules and vote based on the debater as well). Not a random battle.