Peter Petrelli & Sylar VS Magneto & Wolverine

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Mink

All four at their prime. Take into consideration everyones powers.

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Gloom

The heroes from Heroes win.

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mink

Gloom says:

"The heroes from Heroes win."

I agree. Sylar would liquify anything magneto threw anything, and Peter Petrelli would turn invisible and shoot bolts of electricity at wolverine. Even if wolverine caught on to him with his scent, he would turn intangible.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Sling Shot

Magneto wins. He is on another magnitude of power and experience...especially at his prime.

Spring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Spring

Most likely, assuming they knew these were the teams, Peter would use his Magnetic Control (from Magneto) to manipulate Wolverine into slicing up Magneto, at the same time Sylar uses his Telekinesis to do the same.

I'm guessing that (over the Adamantium) Peter's TK <= Sylar's TK <= Peter's MC < Magneto's MC <= Peter's MC + Sylar's TK; Peter's TK < Peter's MC; and that over the battle, Peter's MC could become as good or better than Magneto's.

Magneto would need to use his full ability to stop Wolverine, I would guess, but he's smart. So, he might rip the metal off his bones (again) to allow Wolverine to be helpful. If Sylar has left over power, he could try to distract Magneto long enough to get Wolverine over, but assuming he doesn't...

Once Wolverine recovers, Peter and Magneto would lose their manipulation of him, and instead could use the Adamantium as weapons directly. Sylar could move Wolverine, but if this happened early enough, would be needed to help from having them speared by Adamantium. Meanwhile, Wolverine could use his bone claws to take them out.

So, it'll come down to how quickly Peter can get to Magneto's level of control over his powers and how quickly Wolverine can recover from the Adamantium being ripped out.

Of course, Dark Future Sylar and Dark Future Peter... Well, it would be similar, but it would be much more likely that Peter could exceed Magneto's control during the battle.

And, of course, if Magneto's Magnetic Control and Sylar's Telekinesis are equal, Peter could use the Magnetic Control to remove the Adamantium (or the Telekinesis, I suppose) then go bone claw to bone claw with Wolverine, but if he did, I'd bet on Wolverine. And de-metaled Wolverine + Magneto vs. Sylar, I'd bet against Sylar.

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gloom

Sling Shot says:

"Magneto wins. He is on another magnitude of power and experience...especially at his prime."

You do know that Peter Petrelli will have Magneto's powers, right?

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#7  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Gloom says:

"Sling Shot says:
"Magneto wins. He is on another magnitude of power and experience...especially at his prime."

You do know that Peter Petrelli will have Magneto's powers, right?"

Won't have the experience or in depth knowledge of them. Magneto handles them.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sling Shot

Yeah, I know all that. Asess it homie. Magneto's control over his powers is something Peter won't have and the rest is cheesecake.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sling Shot

Yeah, I know all that. Assess it homie. Magneto's control over his powers is something Peter won't have and the rest is cheesecake.

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gloom

True but Peter should still have some degree of protection from Magneto's attacks, if he has the exact same (potentially) powers. Plus, Peter knows how to channel Claire's powers, so he'd be very very hard to kill.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M&W win this one.

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mink

it wouldnt take any amount of time for Peter to become as good as magneto at magnetism. When he gets a power, he immediate has the ability to use it at its full extent, which is why spragues ability was so overwhelming. Personally, i dont think M&W have a chance, considering Sylar can liquify metallic substances. I know adamantium is indestructible, but if magneto can bend wolverines claws, why cant sylar melt them? Also Peter Petrelli had contact with the hatian, which means, if he tried, he could probably surpress magneto's magnetism, and wolverines healing factor. I dont think its even a contest. Sylar could melt every metal around, giving magneto no ammo, and peter petrelli can go invisible and intangible and turn wolverines healing factor off, and and shoot lightning at him until he's dead.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sling Shot

If Peter could control the powers he gets perfectly he would have never went nuclear. His power recollection is based on revisiting an emotional state. Naw he wouldn't be the master of magnetism within the time of a battle.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M&S

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M&W

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sling Shot

The entire Electromagnetic spectrum is a lot to deal with too.

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mink

the only reason he couldnt control it is because when he absorbs a power, he gets it at its peak. the radioactivity was overwhelming. sprague got it in doses, so he learned to control it. peter got the whole thing. but magnetism isnt like the radioactivity, its manipulation over metal. he'll get it at the same level magneto has it. and even if he doesnt learn to control it immediately, he has a whole onslaught of other abilities at his disposable. Plus. Like i said. Sylar can melt anything magneto can use for ammo. so i would argue that magneto is helpless. and seeing as how wolvering cant kill peter petrelli, because you cant kill someone you cant see or feel, Peter would zap the guy to death, after holding back his healing factor.

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gloom

Sling Shot says:

"If Peter could control the powers he gets perfectly he would have never went nuclear. His power recollection is based on revisiting an emotional state. Naw he wouldn't be the master of magnetism within the time of a battle."

Maybe, but Peter can, and has, used the abilities of Hiro Nakamura (time/space continuum manipulation), Claire Bennet (regeneration), D.L. (phasing) and Ted Sprague (radioactivity).

That's a whole lot of powers for Magneto and Wolverine to handle.

Spring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Spring

Well, assuming Peter can use multiple powers at once, then yeah. Even if not, he just goes intangible and does as D.L. did to Magneto. Sylar and Peter vs Wolverine is still a decent fight, but they should be able to at least nullify him.

As for liquification, are we sure it's not still metal? If it is, then it won't do anything to stop Magneto. If it isn't, then it's much more likely that P/S will win. Plus (unless I'm forgetting something), we haven't seen the power work at a distance.

Nullification, Magneto would probably be stopped, or lessened more than enough to do what they want, although I'm not sure if he could nullify Wolverine (but Dark Future Peter could definitely).

For Peter - at least as I understand it, he has the ability at it's full power, but definitely not full control. If he did, he wouldn't have exploded (or else Ted and/or Sylar would have exploded long ago - and I'm not counting in the Bennet's house, as Ted was seriously injured and quite distracted).
Post Edited:2007-11-23 15:52:50

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sling Shot

Yeah Petrelli and Sylar ain't pushovers and would the upperhand if the had more experience.

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gloom

Sling Shot says:

"The entire Electromagnetic spectrum is a lot to deal with too."

Agreed. Magneto is a force to be reckoned with, but I just think Peter could stop time and then figure out a way to defeat Magneto, perhaps by going right next to him and going nuclear while Magneto is still frozen, defenseless.

Of course, this battle could go down in a lot of different ways, in many of which, I admit, Mags and Wolvie could win.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M&W

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mink

Gloom says:

"Sling Shot says:
"If Peter could control the powers he gets perfectly he would have never went nuclear. His power recollection is based on revisiting an emotional state. Naw he wouldn't be the master of magnetism within the time of a battle."
Maybe, but Peter can, and has, used the abilities of Hiro Nakamura (time/space continuum manipulation), Claire Bennet (regeneration), D.L. (phasing) and Ted Sprague (radioactivity). That's a whole lot of powers for Magneto and Wolverine to handle."

exactly. he could freeze time and kill magneto, and use magneto's ability to rip wolverines adamantium out of his body, and use the magnetism to chop him up into little peices. Then he would throw each peice in a different direction, therefore killing wolverine. And thanks to Hiro nakamura's timestop ability, this would all happen in a split second. Then, just for kicks, peter would go back in time, and do it all over again. M&W have been pwned.

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mink

well everyones entitled to their opinion, but it would make the thread alot more interesting if anyone could explain how in the world M&W would win. No offense, but everyone just seems to be saying "Magneto and Wolverine win" without any arguement. A debate with no arguement on the opposite end is not a fun debate =(

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M&W

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mink

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"M&W"

how?

Spring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Spring

Thinking on it, if they were willing to kill, Peter can only use one power at a time, and Wolverine and Magneto's costume are the only metal in the room, here's a likely scenario:

Peter goes insubstantial and gets over to Magneto while Sylar holds back Wolverine. Magneto exerts control over Wolverine enough to get him moving towards Sylar.

Peter sticks his hand into Magneto's chest and resubstantializes (you know what I mean) and begins to hold Wolverine still. Sylar walks over to Magneto's dead body and takes his power, however he does it.

The pair rip out Wolverine's adamantium, and pin him to the ground with it. The pair open his head and Sylar gets to work (getting the ability to heal, and growing claws).

Peter then reapplies the Adamantium to Sylar's bones and takes Magneto's helmet and cape.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sling Shot

Mink says:

"Gloom says:
"Sling Shot says:
Maybe, but Peter can, and has, used the abilities of Hiro Nakamura (time/space continuum manipulation), Claire Bennet (regeneration), D.L. (phasing) and Ted Sprague (radioactivity). That's a whole lot of powers for Magneto and Wolverine to handle."
exactly. he could freeze time and kill magneto, and use magneto's ability to rip wolverines adamantium out of his body, and use the magnetism to chop him up into little peices. Then he would throw each peice in a different direction, therefore killing wolverine. And thanks to Hiro nakamura's timestop ability, this would all happen in a split second. Then, just for kicks, peter would go back in time, and do it all over again. M&W have been pwned."

Peter couldn't stop himself from blowing up. I don't know if he could pull off this maneuver just yet. Mags could create alot of spectral interference and send Wolvie around like a floating buzzsaw. There are alot of possibilities. But Mags and Wolvie in thier prime have a rich wealth of experience.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mink says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"M&W"
how?"

Well Wolverine is basically a god and magneto can do the "FastBall Special" w/ Wolvie.

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mink

Spring says:

"Thinking on it, if they were willing to kill, Peter can only use one power at a time, and Wolverine and Magneto's costume are the only metal in the room, here's a likely scenario: Peter goes insubstantial and gets over to Magneto while Sylar holds back Wolverine. Magneto exerts control over Wolverine enough to get him moving towards Sylar. Peter sticks his hand into Magneto's chest and resubstantializes (you know what I mean) and begins to hold Wolverine still. Sylar walks over to Magneto's dead body and takes his power, however he does it. The pair rip out Wolverine's adamantium, and pin him to the ground with it. The pair open his head and Sylar gets to work (getting the ability to heal, and growing claws). Peter then reapplies the Adamantium to Sylar's bones and takes Magneto's helmet and cape."

Besides, it doesnt matter if wolverine does the "fastball special", Peter can freeze time.

And on another note, Peter has only tried using one power at a time, he might be able to use more then one at a time, he hasnt tried. he only said he couldnt fly while using the radiation because it was taking every ounce of his strength to keep from blowing up.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto throws Wolvie at Sylar at high speeds and Wolvie's claws go right through Sylar, then Magneto gets metal from something and creates a metal shield and then Wolvie kills Peter.

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mink

"Magneto throws Wolvie at Sylar at high speeds and Wolvie's claws go right through Sylar, then Magneto gets metal from something and creates a metal shield and then Wolvie kills Peter."

peter stops time and moves sylar out of the way, causing wolverine to fly off into the distance. while time is still frozen, he rips out magnetos heart and stomps on it. Wolverine gets up to realize magneto is dead, and sylar has stolen his powers. they rip out his metal and PWNED BIATCH!

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mink says:

"Magneto throws Wolvie at Sylar at high speeds and Wolvie's claws go right through Sylar, then Magneto gets metal from something and creates a metal shield and then Wolvie kills Peter."
peter stops time and moves sylar out of the way, causing wolverine to fly off into the distance. while time is still frozen, he rips out magnetos heart and stomps on it. Wolverine gets up to realize magneto is dead, and sylar has stolen his powers. they rip out his metal and PWNED BIATCH!"

Wow, this is so unfair for M&W if Peter can stop time.

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Gloom

"Mink says:
peter stops time and moves sylar out of the way, causing wolverine to fly off into the distance. while time is still frozen, he rips out magnetos heart and stomps on it. Wolverine gets up to realize magneto is dead, and sylar has stolen his powers. they rip out his metal and PWNED BIATCH!"

Wow, this is so unfair for M&W if Peter can stop time."

Well, he can, which is why I think Sylar and he can pull this off, although not easily.

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mink

Come on guys this is supposed to be a debate lol. Id hate to see this go under the re-cap as "Peter Petrelli & Sylar VS Magneto & Wolverine: Magneto & Wolverine Wins" when you guys give absolutely no arguement. And it may be unfair if peter can stop time, but it doesnt change the fact that he can do it. I havent really seen a plausible arguement on anyones side, and i dont think its fair that they should lose based on favoritism.

Spring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Spring

While Peter and Sylar stand still?

Now to see if I can comee up with a Magneto/Wolverine victory...

Assuming the same conditions. Now, I will say that Magneto is quite intelligent and their advantage is that they are each used to working on a team, while Peter and Sylar aren't.

Quick sidenote, how I view the Magnetic Control is like this: Magneto's control is like a large bunch of sticks (fairly thick sticks, and a large bunch), while Peter's copy is like a tree. If they each attempt only one thing, one on one, Peter could likely overwhelm Magneto. However, Magneto can greatly reduce Peter's efficiency while doing other things.

Magneto pushes Wolverine towards the pair, and Sylar slows him with his telekinesis. Meanwhile, Peter goes insubstantial and begins to charge Magneto. As soon as Peter moves, Magneto rips a portion of the metal in his costume out and has it circle the room quickly.

Peter gets past Wolverine and Magneto has another piece of metal fly towards Peter's stomach. He doesn't even try to move, and it flies through and (we'll say) into Wolverine. As Peter gets within about six steps from Magneto, he takes off into the air and pulls the metal across the room towards Sylar's head (Sylar still holding Wolverine back well).

Sylar cries out as his skull is pierced and drops to the ground. Peter can't get at Magneto without opening himself up to attack, and if he tries to fight Wolverine, Magneto (now only using his ability to hold himself in the air and to increase Wolverine's speed) won't lose his 'ally' and will likely kill him as soon as he becomes substantial. The best he can hope for is a draw, assuming Magneto can't affect him while he's insubstantial.

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Mink

Spring says:

While Peter and Sylar stand still? Now to see if I can comee up with a Magneto/Wolverine victory... Assuming the same conditions. Now, I will say that Magneto is quite intelligent and their advantage is that they are each used to working on a team, while Peter and Sylar aren't. Quick sidenote, how I view the Magnetic Control is like this: Magneto's control is like a large bunch of sticks (fairly thick sticks, and a *large* bunch), while Peter's copy is like a tree. If they each attempt only one thing, one on one, Peter could likely overwhelm Magneto. However, Magneto can greatly reduce Peter's efficiency while doing other things. Magneto pushes Wolverine towards the pair, and Sylar slows him with his telekinesis. Meanwhile, Peter goes insubstantial and begins to charge Magneto. As soon as Peter moves, Magneto rips a portion of the metal in his costume out and has it circle the room quickly. Peter gets past Wolverine and Magneto has another piece of metal fly towards Peter's stomach. He doesn't even try to move, and it flies through and (we'll say) into Wolverine. As Peter gets within about six steps from Magneto, he takes off into the air and pulls the metal across the room towards Sylar's head (Sylar still holding Wolverine back well). Sylar cries out as his skull is pierced and drops to the ground. Peter can't get at Magneto without opening himself up to attack, and if he tries to fight Wolverine, Magneto (now only using his ability to hold himself in the air and to increase Wolverine's speed) won't lose his 'ally' and will likely kill him as soon as he becomes substantial. The best he can hope for is a draw, assuming Magneto can't affect him while he's insubstantial."

Peter freezes time while he's insubstancial and rips out wolverines skeleton, turning him into mush, along with magneto's, doing the same. Come on, you cant make M&W win without throwing peters time freezing away. As long as peter can freeze time, he can defeat the both of them by himself. This fight is unfair.

Spring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Spring

Now, I said it was assuming the same conditions, which included the limit of one power at a time (for Peter). We don't know for sure if it's an actual limit or a real limit, but at the least it's a psychological limitation and one put on that fight.

So, he couldn't freeze time while insubstantial, rip out the skeleton while insubstantial or time-stopped.

Although, he could go substantial, freeze time and pull the metal out of Sylar's head (if it's sticking out) or out of Wolverine (again, if sticking out) and move one or both bodies to climb up to Magneto, pull off his helmet and slam it into his head physically. Then restart time and it's Peter vs. Wolverine. Here, Peter wins.

So, if he comes up with this, and Magneto can't affect him while insubstantial, he wins. Yes. But if he can't come up with it, the best he can do is escape. If Magneto can affect him, he may be able to kill Peter while he thinks himself safe.

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mink

Ok lets say this then

If Peter can only use one power at a time, then its a draw.

If he can use more then one at a time, then him and sylar wins.

But since it has NEVER been established that he can only use one power at a time, i think its unfair to treat him to that weakness. So i say...

Until it is fact, the match goes to Peter and Sylar. Agreed?

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Titan3510

Why would Peter and Sylar be working together anyway. Sylar would just backstab Peter to gain his ability. Sylar would have a tough time slicing Wolverine's skull. Magneto is on a completely different level. Sylar has to actually concentrate when he liquefies an object so how much time do you think he'll have to concentrate before he gets splattered by chunks of metal. What can Sylar do. Fire blasts of cold. Telekinetically paralyze Magneto. Please. Sylar stands little to no chance. Heck, our lovely telekinetics Jean, Rachel, Hellion and Psylocke can beat him. Peter stands more of a chance but I seriously doubt he'll wield Magneto's powers to the same effectiveness.

Peter has a regenerative healing factor, the ability to fly (supersonic flight), the ability to bend space and time, electrokinesis, telekinesis, invisibility, radiation manipulation, precognition only expressed through art, superhuman strength and durability and intangibility. I almost forgot Wolverine. Every knows do not underestimate Wolverine. Although Peter would absorb his power, most likely, he will be subject to sensory overload and lots of pain and itching from the bone claws, even for a second or two.

My vote. Magneto and Wolverine. Because unlike Peter and Gabriel, Buckethead and Badger have a sense of mutual respect, and when the going gets tough, they'll team up and can fully trust each other.

An issue of trust and a good relationship of sorts is crucial in teams. Especially trust.

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mink

but thats not the case. this battle isnt based on trust. if they had NO choice but to team up together, they would. Plus, Peter Petrelli can stop time for himself, and whoever he is in contact with. He could hold onto sylars arm, freeze time, and they'd both be walking around while time stood still. Then, sylar would have all the time he wanted. The question isnt "why would they team up" the question is who would win if they did. and i doubt syalr would backstab peter during the fight. sylar might be an ahole, but he's not an idiot. like i said

Peter freezes time, bringing sylar along with him. Sylar melts all the metal in the area, including wolverines adamantium. Sylar then cuts his bare skull open, stealing his powers and killing him. Then, they both walk over to magneto and do the same. THEN (For the sake of argument) Sylar backstabs Peter and attempts to attack him. Before peter dies, he travels back in time to before sylar kills him, and he successfully defeats sylar.

Better? Betrayal included.

Spring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Spring

Hmm... I don't remember Peter or Hiro being able to stop time with another, except for the single instance of Dark Future Hiro + Peter, which could be an aspect of Peter's power rather than Hiro's - meaning he couldn't stop time with Sylar.

In any case, I'll agree that if Peter can use multiple powers at once and is not surprised by one or both, he'll be able to take them out and leave before anyone realizes what happened.

As for trust, a good point. However, Sylar could be able to behave until Magneto and Wolverine are brought down, as shown in his travels with Mohinder (sort of) - reinforced by the fact he'll get Magnetic Control, Regeneration and natural claws for doing so. Peter, honestly, would be less likely to work with Sylar - but I suspect that if he knows they'll both die if they don't work together, he will as well. Once both are killed, the game's on between Peter and Sylar. Of course, now Sylar has regeneration...

On the note of the skull, I believe that all instances of his cutting open Wolverine's skull is after the Adamantium has been removed one way or another.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#43  Edited By Sparda

At full potential? Peter was stopping time with no effort. He stops time, walks up to Magneto slowly, puts his hand in his chest using intangibility, and then takes his heart out. He can also teleport and fly, dodging Wolverine easily.

Sylar basically does the same thing, just more straight-up. He telekinesis's Wolvie, pinning him against the wall. Then he annihilates him in any way he can think of.

Don't forget, he's pretty durable too. He took numerous shots from Nikki, and took bullets. Wolverine is no match for either of these two at max power.

And two versus one means Magneto goes down fast too-he'd go down against Peter himself.

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Mink

Spring says:

"Hmm... I don't remember Peter or Hiro being able to stop time with another, except for the single instance of Dark Future Hiro + Peter, which could be an aspect of Peter's power rather than Hiro's - meaning he couldn't stop time with Sylar. In any case, I'll agree that if Peter can use multiple powers at once and is not surprised by one or both, he'll be able to take them out and leave before anyone realizes what happened. As for trust, a good point. However, Sylar could be able to behave until Magneto and Wolverine are brought down, as shown in his travels with Mohinder (sort of) - reinforced by the fact he'll get Magnetic Control, Regeneration and natural claws for doing so. Peter, honestly, would be less likely to work with Sylar - but I suspect that if he knows they'll both die if they don't work together, he will as well. Once both are killed, the game's on between Peter and Sylar. Of course, now Sylar has regeneration... On the note of the skull, I believe that all instances of his cutting open Wolverine's skull is after the Adamantium has been removed one way or another."

i agree. in my opinion, i think Peter and Sylar got this. Saying "Magneto's on a different level" is not an argument. Peter can just take magneto's power and be on a higher level. And calling Wolverine a god? You could say the same thing about all four of them.

So far, i think Peter & Sylar take this thread. Based on these points

A- Better arguments in their favor (I havent seen an argument on the other end better then "M&W". Other then Springs argument, in which he didnt include peters time manipulation).

B- All powers taken into consideration - Peter would be able to mimic M&W's.

C- Peter can probably use the hatians ability to surpress their powers.

D- Peter's time manipulation makes him untouchable.

E- Peter and Sylar are smart enough to handle their difference after the fight.

agreed anyone?

And Spring, i gotta let you know, i can respect you for staying unbiast and logical the whole thread and raising good arguments for both sides. Other then your theory on How wolverine and magneto might possibly win, i havent really seen an actual arguement. "Just because" isnt good enough, no offense.

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Mink

i agree. if he can use more power then one at a time, which it hasnt been established that he cant. Also, Matt Parkman just developed mind control abilities. Wouldnt that mean peters telepathy wouldve evolved too? He could just be like "Kill Eachother, then kill yourselves"

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sparda

Mink says:

"Spring says:
"Hmm... I don't remember Peter or Hiro being able to stop time with another, except for the single instance of Dark Future Hiro + Peter, which could be an aspect of Peter's power rather than Hiro's - meaning he couldn't stop time with Sylar. In any case, I'll agree that if Peter can use multiple powers at once and is not surprised by one or both, he'll be able to take them out and leave before anyone realizes what happened. As for trust, a good point. However, Sylar could be able to behave until Magneto and Wolverine are brought down, as shown in his travels with Mohinder (sort of) - reinforced by the fact he'll get Magnetic Control, Regeneration and natural claws for doing so. Peter, honestly, would be less likely to work with Sylar - but I suspect that if he knows they'll both die if they don't work together, he will as well. Once both are killed, the game's on between Peter and Sylar. Of course, now Sylar has regeneration... On the note of the skull, I believe that all instances of his cutting open Wolverine's skull is after the Adamantium has been removed one way or another."

i agree. in my opinion, i think Peter and Sylar got this. Saying "Magneto's on a different level" is not an argument. Peter can just take magneto's power and be on a higher level. And calling Wolverine a god? You could say the same thing about all four of them.

So far, i think Peter & Sylar take this thread. Based on these points

A- Better arguments in their favor (I havent seen an argument on the other end better then "M&W". Other then Springs argument, in which he didnt include peters time manipulation).

B- All powers taken into consideration - Peter would be able to mimic M&W's.

C- Peter can probably use the hatians ability to surpress their powers.

D- Peter's time manipulation makes him untouchable.

E- Peter and Sylar are smart enough to handle their difference after the fight.

agreed anyone?

And Spring, i gotta let you know, i can respect you for staying unbiast and logical the whole thread and raising good arguments for both sides. Other then your theory on How wolverine and magneto might possibly win, i havent really seen an actual arguement. "Just because" isnt good enough, no offense."

Agreed.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sparda

Mink says:

"i agree. if he can use more power then one at a time, which it hasnt been established that he cant. Also, Matt Parkman just developed mind control abilities. Wouldnt that mean peters telepathy wouldve evolved too? He could just be like "Kill Eachother, then kill yourselves""

In the Future episode (I don't know what it's called)-since it is max ability-he froze time and then teleported, I believe.

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Mink

Sparda says:

"Mink says:
"i agree. if he can use more power then one at a time, which it hasnt been established that he cant. Also, Matt Parkman just developed mind control abilities. Wouldnt that mean peters telepathy wouldve evolved too? He could just be like "Kill Eachother, then kill yourselves""
In the Future episode (I don't know what it's called)-since it is max ability-he froze time and then teleported, I believe."

Well nbc.com lets you watch full episodes of heroes. You'd be able to find out there. i wouldnt doubt it at all.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sparda

Mink says:

"Sparda says:
"Mink says:
In the Future episode (I don't know what it's called)-since it is max ability-he froze time and then teleported, I believe."

Well nbc.com lets you watch full episodes of heroes. You'd be able to find out there. i wouldnt doubt it at all."

Really? That's awesome!

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Mink

Sparda says:

"Mink says:
"Sparda says:
"Mink says:
Well nbc.com lets you watch full episodes of heroes. You'd be able to find out there. i wouldnt doubt it at all."
Really? That's awesome!"

yea it is. ive watched "Four Months Ago" like three times lol. one of my favorite episodes to date.