Persia vs. Mordor

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zenma

can the persian army from 300 be able to take out mordor?

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Zenma

no sauron please

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Mordor. Curbstomp, even without Sauron.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zenma

even when they have over half a million troops?

this is movie version by the way

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

Mordor at it's peak?  Persia had about half a million men.  Mordor had over 10,000,000 orcs with thousands pumping out every day.   And Persia isn't known for individual strength.  Though in territory they were both about equal, wait scratch that, sauron ruled almost all of middle earth once with only a few dozen miles free.  And middle earth seems to include, africa, europe, and asia.   Well at least parts of them.   

They would fare worse than gondor at the black gate.  And Don't forget the Mumakils.  and the Trolls.  And the Nazgul.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
Zenma said:
"even when they have over half a million troops?

"

Still, there are the astounding amounts of Orcs, the Easterlings and Haradrim, the Nazgul, the Mumakil, Corsairs of Umbar, trolls, Uruk-hai of Cirith Ungol, the list goes on.
sky goblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By sky goblin
Warsman said:
"Zenma said:
"even when they have over half a million troops?

"

Still, there are the astounding amounts of Orcs, the Easterlings and Haradrim, the Nazgul, the Mumakil, Corsairs of Umbar, trolls, Uruk-hai of Cirith Ungol, the list goes on."
persia will fall before the wrath of sauron and his billions of troops
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Logic Mark III

Persians. Apparently all ya need is a few horses and you can kill a mass of half a million orcs armed to the teeth with speers and pointy stuff in seconds. Last Movie sucked on that! Also if the Persian army all of a sudden discover an undefeatable dead army, which could have gotten the ring to Mordor safely with ease or at least killed every enemy ever then allowed the Fellowship to stroll in there, then the orcs are screwed once again.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
Logic Mark III said:
"Persians. Apparently all ya need is a few horses and you can kill a mass of half a million orcs armed to the teeth with speers and pointy stuff in seconds. Last Movie sucked on that! Also if the Persian army all of a sudden discover an undefeatable dead army, which could have gotten the ring to Mordor safely with ease or at least killed every enemy ever then allowed the Fellowship to stroll in there, then the orcs are screwed once again."

LOL

But seriously, this is a win for Mordor. Horses get slaughtered by Mumakil, if you forget.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Logic Mark III

No actually dont see why. 300 featured mysticism. So why wouldnt the Persians practice magic? They very well could have an undead army. Enough of their troops were dirty malformed freaks.

Mumakil got their Mama's killed by a freaging lone elf.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
Logic Mark III said:
"No actually dont see why. 300 featured mysticism. So why wouldnt the Persians practice magic? They very well could have an undead army. Enough of their troops were dirty malformed freaks.

Mumakil got their Mama's killed by a freaging lone elf."

Firstly, do you think Persians have anything on the Witch-King? Or any of the Nine?

Jackson also wanted to make his movies exciting. Otherwise Legolas couldn't have done that.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Logic Mark III

The witch King is crap. A woman can kill him. The Persians had plenty of women. So he is gone.

Why couldnt Legolas do that, thought Elves had powers, well by human standards at least?

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
Logic Mark III said:
"The witch King is crap. A woman can kill him. The Persians had plenty of women. So he is gone.

Why couldnt Legolas do that, thought Elves had powers, well by human standards at least?"

Firstly, even though the Witch-King can be killed by a woman, what of the other eight Nazgul? They don't share the same weakness.

Legolas is immortal in years, not wholly immortal. What he did was inhuman, even with his Elfin agility.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Logic Mark III

I see. Some super boosted Legolas then. Arent the other Nazgul connected to the Witch King?

I was mostly being pissy man. I loves me orcs. Forget the rest. Orcs WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
Logic Mark III said:
"I see. Some super boosted Legolas then. Arent the other Nazgul connected to the Witch King?

I was mostly being pissy man. I loves me orcs. Forget the rest. Orcs WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"

LOL

They're connected to Sauron by the system of Rings he gave out.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Logic Mark III

Really gets on my nerves that the stinking humies didnt just get killed in that third movie. A few horses and some next unstopabble army from out of nowhere. And the meagre 500 or so troops holding off an Orc army in the tens of thousands [and not even from a defensible position with any kind of powerful formation like the Spartans in 300] Sometimes i hate it when the good guys win.

Orcs and Orks rule!!! WAAAAAAAAAGH!

he who is not

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By he who is not

no sauron?why not just not have the army of morder and sauron pwn them all himself?

sky goblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By sky goblin

sauron would own them all he is god all hail sauron