Perpetua vs Mandrakk

Avatar image for deactivated-5d59ee082aecf
deactivated-5d59ee082aecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@michaeljulius: mandrakk isnt top nothing dude^ that literally took me all of 10 minutes to find

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder: You confused this source wall, which is out in space that anyone with a fast ship can get to

No Caption Provided

With this Source Wall, that is past the 6th Dimension and outside of the Orrery in a place past total impossibility that even Mr. Mxyzptlk can't get to. You agreed Nil and the Over Monitor are outside of the comic book. So you are saying that the space version of Source Wall around each individual universe that aliens are stuck to...is also outside of it too? These are not the same Source Walls and as I mentioned, it was a huge plot point of the last generation of DC. It was such a big plot, that it is still being told right now with Perpetua and what was inside of the Bleed and Source Wall.

No Caption Provided

You are also saying Nothing any authors say matters. Which is the only acceptable argument you had. Death of the Author argument is valid. I don't believe in it, but its fine when others invoke it. The last major plot points of DC over the last few years was the Source Wall is a fake around every universe and that the Source Wall around the Orrery's multiverse only leads to Bleedspace. There is no God behind it. And now we know why its there. Its Perpetua's Prison.

Take a guess who specifically loves to eat the stuff behind the Source Wall.

No Caption Provided

I'm sorry, mate. Mandrakk eats the thing that housed Perpetua and locked her away. He also was made to Monitor her and her Flaw. That's the Endgame right there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In this scan there in limbo and say theres nothing outside but a void the aka overmoniter https://i.imgur.com/IGQ1HVg.jpg

This scan says the overmoniter aka the monitor sphere the only thing higher than limbo holds the multiverse in it and refers to them as stories note there not outside the comic just outside the multiverse which is viewed as stories to them.

https://i.imgur.com/86sgOqd.jpg

This scan superman has finally entered the monitor sphere where the monitors live aka the overmoniter. https://i.imgur.com/lIwXB0C.jpg

This scan shows mandrakk failing into the monitor sphere aka overmoniter. https://i.imgur.com/xNUfscz.jpg

This scan here its Morrisons map to the multiverse shiws that the monitor sphere aka overmoniter is inside the source wall. https://i.imgur.com/ZbQ7iGg.jpg

And lastly in this scan top left mxy calls the multiverse and everything in it including the monitor sphere aka the overmoniter is 4D and perpetua is above that she is 6D https://i.imgur.com/huZqXin.png

Sorry dude you played yourself you lost stop wanking the monitors and cas no one likes it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perpetua is the victor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder said:

In this scan there in limbo and say theres nothing outside but a void the aka overmoniter https://i.imgur.com/IGQ1HVg.jpg

Exactly, so your argument makes no sense. Beyond the True Source Wall only lays the Over Monitor. You just told us all she is out there. So, you were wrong.

This scan says the overmoniter aka the monitor sphere the only thing higher than limbo holds the multiverse in it and refers to them as stories note there not outside the comic just outside the multiverse which is viewed as stories to them.

https://i.imgur.com/86sgOqd.jpg

Grant Morrison disagrees with you when he explained they left it entirely. But again, you hold the Death of the Author Argument card. The same counter to your argument is that the writer who wrote Perpetua on the comic will just be ignored by me entirely. Whatever was printed in the comic, doesn't matter. I'm holding the Death of the Comic Text Bubble card if you are going to hold the Death of the Author card.

This scan superman has finally entered the monitor sphere where the monitors live aka the overmoniter. https://i.imgur.com/lIwXB0C.jpg

Where monitors live aka the overmonitor? You are saying Nil Monitors are the Over Monitor? You are the first person I've ever read to say that, I need time to prep a counter for that one. I've not a clue how to tackle that theory.

This scan shows mandrakk failing into the monitor sphere aka overmoniter. https://i.imgur.com/86sgOqd.jpg

This scan here its Morrisons map to the multiverse shiws that the monitor sphere aka overmoniter is inside the source wall. https://i.imgur.com/ZbQ7iGg.jpg

Grant Morrison said he left the Source area open for other writers to fill again. Your Death of the Author Argument is being used. So, to counter, I am going to say the text written about Perpetua is not valid. Death of the Text Bubble data vs Death of the Author Interview.

And lastly in this scan top left mxy calls the multiverse and everything in it including the monitor sphere aka the overmoniter is 4D and perpetua is above that she is 6D https://i.imgur.com/huZqXin.png

You really think the Over Monitor is 4D and that Perpetua is 6D? You do know that the 6th Dimension is just a title. And the 5th Dimension is just a title. They aren't actually 5 and 6-D in terms of Physics? You do realize that there in a place where physics is a lesser concept?

Sorry dude you played yourself you lost stop wanking the monitors and cas no one likes it

Sorry,but no. This was a fun debate, I had a good time with it though. When someone tells me and everyone else that the GL Core > Spectre and that the Source Wall in space is the same one on the edge of Nil...I think it is time to hang the hat on the thread. Because it will only go downhill. There can be no victory here because no amount of scans or author statements matter. Have fun though and enjoy the comic refresh when you finish up with it. I wish you great success here in this topic! :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: first point clearly not check morrisons map only 2 things are above limbo overmoniter an the true source wall.

Never said nil monitors are the overmoniter just that the monitor race along with mandrakk live outside limbo in the monitor sphere aka the overmoniter.

Perpetua is geoff johns if I remember correctly so apparently he disagrees and according to you monitor wankers he is thw CEO so I'll go with him.

So according to all the evidence I just slapped down on you perpetua is above mandrakk enjoy

You do know the dark multiverse is outside in the 6th dimension

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder: Like I said, I won't debate you anymore. I'm wishing you fantastic luck on the GL Core > Spectre debate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: never said they were check your eyes pal just said they handed your top dog his butt wanking won't help you you lost mandrakk is below a few people now

God doesn't lose to wishes nor superman gl convincing people that he is fiction +

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: yea I did say they beat him and they did real good not my problem your top dog shows less than skyfather power I didnt right him not my problem that your upset with the facts I just gave you got a problem with it take it up Morrison

So keep getting mad it makes me smile you know why cause people when they loose always get upset and the more you do the bigger my grin gets just means I know I was right

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By termiteone4ever

Perpetua got this. She give him a time out.

jamespacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mandrakk

THOUGHT-ROBOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By THOUGHT-ROBOT

@y3kthunder:

That was rox ogama not dax novu who was defeated by Green lantern corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thought-robot: no it was mandrakk in roxs body from what I'm told

THOUGHT-ROBOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder:

Well I don't know when it was stated so but let's just say he was in his body(I don't get where this comes from) but how does that increase or decrease his powers

Dax novu was thrown into overvoid and last time he returned was in recent unexpected #5(I think) and he was weakened like so much that even hawkman was reflecting his attacks

Normally he was able to beat radiant and spectre together (rox was feeding on them) he showed no physical damage and also he didn't even mention it that's what level he was at

Alsi when fighting Thought robot he was getting even more powerful

(I also saw that superman getting hurt by 10 billion suns bieng mentioned here well right next to it "can you feel it the heat of 10 billion suns. The blood of 52 universes" that blood of 52 universe is THE BLEED an interdimensonal space between universes and even multiverses. it can only be contained and bottled by monitors a single drop of it has power to annihilate or heal mandrakk held the entire thing in his hands superman tanked that attack with no physical damage whatsoever also they later became more powerful as they fought)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thought-robot: well he refers to himself as mandrakk and superman an nix both call him mandrakk and according to newer stuff perpetua created the multiverse the monitors are below her and the monitors sent mandrakk to watch the multiverse

Other than that I can agree with all you said here

THOUGHT-ROBOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder:

Having the same code name does not mean you are the same person like Barry in not wally nor Jay is Bart

Perpetua created the current multiverse with the help of overvoid and the 3 new brothers were also created with help of overvoid as she said herself

Dax novu was the first son of monitor-mind the dax novu

I am curious too that what Scott snyder does with mandrakk does he retcon him or does he remain how he was

But at this point dax novu was the probe of the overvoid sent to study the multiverse but he was corrupted by the stories inside and tried to end all things but was stopped by superman.

Because his story was the only story better then novu's as zillo wala said

Perpetua's character hasn't fully been explored nor the "new hierarchy" snyder is going with

As for now in my opinion mandrakk wins

But we will see in the future what happens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thought-robot: that is true but is there a scan that specifically states that it was rox and not mandrakk? I know in the unexpected mandrakk says he was in the dark multiverse for a time but how long he was there I dont know also I can believe that but isn't nix mandrakks son? I would hope he knows his father be it body or possession.

Next part I dont remember that being said I know something created her some sort of super celestials that haven't been revealed I also dont remember her needing help making the monitor brothers I remember her creating the positive matter and negative and made anti monitor an monitor to rule those then she made world forger

Dax is indeed from the overmoniter. Scott already or whoever wrote the unexpected already retconned him

Your next point was retconned to the monitors sending mandrakk to watch the multiverse this was in the unexpected I think issue 7.

Also mandrakk was retconned to be apart of creation shown in his final fight with neon

And yeah I can respect your opinion and yeah I'm curious where this new stuff goes I'll be reading it from now on

Also ignore part of second paragraph I miss read what you typed sometimes happen

THOUGHT-ROBOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder:

http://imgur.com/a/yzJPAvH

Here is rox ogama who the other monitor was talking about when ultraman and superman split he bites ultraman and turns him into his vampire soldiers.

Then later in the final issue of final crisis he is shown to be feeding on radiant and spectre also there is a difference between rox and dax dax novu has hair on his chin rox ogama doesn't

http://imgur.com/a/zYQJBIG

This is what I was talking about when I said help of overvoid

"rent from overvoid into flesh"

Also it seems the source is the creator of perpetua to create a multiverse

Well I reread the unexpected just now and nothing what I claimed was retconed but I just got another showing Neon said this Mandrakk was able to destroy the multiverse itself

That's pretty good considering he is massively weakened and nothing compared to his former self

Also I appreciate you respect my opinion

Not like those other guys

PS I just created this account so I don't know how I can post scans so I am posting them on imgur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thought-robot: ok fair enough thanks for those scans do you think that he called himself mandrakk cause he was corrupted by him?

Oh ok now I get you not that the overmoniter lent a helping hand its just she used the overmoniter to make her creation.

You remember how it was the overmoniter that sent mandrakk to the multiverse well now its changed to the other monitors sent him https://i.imgur.com/aSZwDAs.jpg

No problem ive no issues respecting so far youve been the most reasonable person who likes the monitors most of there fans believe there above every comic fiction which thats not trur, mandrakk tried to claim this in the unexpected that he was above the laws of creation an he wasnt of creation so nothing could harm him then neon told him he was apart of creation and it ends with neon warping mandrakk so he could only feed on dark matter not positive. As is there anything that showed that he was weakened in the unexpected he got strong enough to free himself of the dark multiverse so thats why I ask

As for posting images on here dont sweat nothing I have to use my phone to do all this I finally got my pc back from my folks but lol rip I can't use it my folks never brought me my wireless adapter

THOUGHT-ROBOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder:

Well could be something wrong only one who calls it Flaw is overvoid and that's what sent him to explore the flaw so he could study it was even said so in multiversity

Also doesn't seem right when all of the final crisis events remain unchanged in this same story.

I think he was talking about the job he was doing that maybe what he was talking about they sent him

Also that part of them saying you will be infected by the flaw is true what they did say and it was also said in multiversity guidebook

But dax novu was added long before as in superman beyond #1 it was said like he was that probed the flaw

He also wrestled the angle of contamination (lucifer maybe could be but that's all the context has given so I am unsure)

Also give his life once to seal the beast in darkness (great evil beast could be but

That is all the comic has given us so I am not sure but there are Any who agree with this)

http://imgur.com/a/3ZbaJVE

Here it is you can decide for yourself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thought-robot: honestly not sure what is the multiversity is it a book that ive probably missed I'm guessing so.

I believe most events where unchanged but didnt they refer the armour to be made of nth metal or something that was new perhaps it wasnt so much changing but adding on?

Not sure who the angel of contamination but i dont believe he was talking of lucifer as at this point lucifer was in someones skull already I also dont believe it was cause in the unexpected mandrakk states that he wants to try an eat heaven an hell which suggests hes never been there nor foughten anyone from there.

Also an interesting thought could it be geb? Perhaps but I don't know honestly how power is geb anyway I believe he has one vague statement but thats it he shows up once gets absorbed and who else knows what

THOUGHT-ROBOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder:

Multiversity are bunch of books by grant Morrison exploring the idea of multiverse and it gives you some information about DC cosmology

Me and my freinds were just going deeper into context and coming up with explanations and theories that make sense so far some of my freinds think it could be lucifer and they don't know who else could it be(also there was no specific time given when it was just mentioning his achievements so I don't know what lucifer could be doing especially when he has never crossoverd with main dc continuity like Michael and endless have but I don't think lucifer has which makes it weirder but that's all Morrison's given us he likes to play games)

About the beast I came up with a theory that it might mean that he locked himself up and then told about this theory to my freinds they didn't really buy it

But when I read the monologue again I don't think it(my theory) made much sense when it was talking about his achievements and not him bieng corrupted yet mentioned and "Giving up his LIFE to CHAIN the beast in darkness"

Like gave up his life to chain him doesn't sound like he was talking about locking himself up

I don't know what the armour was made of but it was pretty op now there is a 10th metal with what batman's armor was made of

But superman's armour was way more powerful than that

http://imgur.com/a/FCuZZKx

Al it said in superman beyond about the Flaw was scabbed with devine metals

To protect the Concept "story"

Doesn't say Nth metal (or maybe it does and I am not aware of it?)

It's grant Morrison he makes things way more confusing for his readers which he said himself (it's all just Morrison fu*king with us and we are letting him LMAO)

Cramem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thought-robot: The only time, i remember Lucifer crossing over DC was in a specter comic:

No Caption Provided

And in the new 52 demon knight. But the new 52 lucifer is a different lucifer:

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dax Novu felt corruption boiling in him and he secluded himself. In that short time before his complete departure, he mated with Zillo and didn't tell them anything about the Cosmic Armor, where it came from or that it was a part of himself. He locked himself away and went to nap for a while. He woke up fully molted as Mandrakk, even most memories he had as Dax Novu were depleted and fading. He erased Zillo, his former wife/girlfriend and forgot he was Dax Novu entirely.

He didn't actually wrestle an angel. That was metaphor. He "wrestled" with the idea of corruption and stories in general.

THOUGHT-ROBOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cramem:

Oh yes

I completely forgot about that one When spectre was looking for god

Yeah it was cool seeing him new 52 but that was a completly different version of lucifer then the one we all know and love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thought-robot: ok ill have to check them out

I mean could it be lucifer i maybe but I seriously doubt it like cramem said he appeared once in a spectre comic an a few times in the original the demon comics and now in n52 he seems to be wayyyyyy different. Way weaker to didnt etrigan beat that guy? Either way I believe it was refering to someone else

Yea there is a 10th metal that supposedly some gods are made of I believe and I couldve sworn they said something like that about cosmic armour I'll try to find it in a bit. Lol to the last part

Ok so I did a little digging and I'll do so more mandrakk says superman was cloaked in cosmic armor I re read dark Knight metal 6 and the way they describe 10th metal it sounds exactly like cosmic armor and its hinted at the end that it maybe when narrative says well done guys just don't make a giant robot without us yea and we know there still apart of creation so I think it is I'll try to find more proof and sorry 8th metal was what gods were made of

jamespacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Mandrakk

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8c2337e0697
deactivated-5d8c2337e0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logically obviously Mandrakk wins. But logic doesn't apply here, only personal opinions and feelings do . So we have no idea who will win.

SentryVoid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving Anti-Monitor a mother is dumb shit.

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving Anti-Monitor a mother is dumb shit.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for braziliannumberone
BrazilianNumberOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mandrakk

Jim_Moriarty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perpetua erases.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends. Mandrakk in what state?

Prime: Mandrakk blinks.

Rox: Perpetua stomps.

Depowered state: Perpetua stomps.

Jim_Moriarty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay said:

No way.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By xearesay

Mandrakks positioning is just higher man. He's an actual part of Monitor Mind and is absolute idea. Perpetua was scared of the Dark Multiverse... There should be literally nothing Perpetua can do to Mandrakk since she's really only expressed being capable of dictating whatever story she's in. Which is still powerful but not reaching Mandrakk level yet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Called God twice by two different comics and two different authors, Perpetua's son agrees Mandrakk is God and not his mom. Funny how you guys keep making these vs threads and gauntlets with CAS and Mandrakk and just fully ignore everything. You guys are just looking for support from those who also don't want to accept what you read.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@xearesay said:

No way.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#97  Edited By Karkus

bump

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perpetua created Mar Novu, who Mandrakk splintered from. In terms of power, feats, and cosmology positioning, this is a mismatch in her favor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perpetua.

kaoscrystals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx said:

Perpetua created Mar Novu, who Mandrakk splintered from. In terms of power, feats, and cosmology positioning, this is a mismatch in her favor.

@soratoumiga said:

Perpetua stomps. Effortlessly.