Perpetua vs Eternity

• 104 results
elvinisaev42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 32

@superprimetime: So Dc Comics is copying Marvel. The Watcher explains how big Marvel is.Infinity X Infinity X Infinity, and so on.

No Caption Provided

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By xearesay

Oh I see you’re still obsessed with arguing with me. Don’t get you tired of following me around?

Literally all power in the Omniverse besides a few exceptions, originates from the Source. The power originating from the Source doesn’t mean it also doesn’t belong to Perpetua.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

elvinisaev42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By elvinisaev42

@superprimetime: Marvel did the Omniverse first.

http://www.marvunapp.com/ohotmu/appendixes/omnapp.htm

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_2nd_Existential_Seed/Franklin_Richards_Respect_Thread

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/burkejobmt.htm

Marvel has Megaverse

http://www.marvunapp.com/list/appalte.htm#Omniverse

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix6/abraxasff.htm

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/respect-eternity-embodiment-of-the-marvel-multiver-2094644/

Perpetua debunk:

https://vsbattles.com/threads/perpetua-downgrade.112400/

Perpetua destroyed universe after universe.

No Caption Provided

elvinisaev42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Deagonx

Literally all power in the Omniverse besides a few exceptions, originates from the Source. The power originating from the Source doesn’t mean it also doesn’t belong to Perpetua.

You've misunderstood the argument and the circumstances surrounding the creation of the Multiverse. The energy and materials used to create the multiverse was a one-time amp given to Perpetua, not a continuous state of power she is in. This is proven by the fact that she herself says that when she is nearly full power, destroying a universe is something she can only do one at a time.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is logically flawed how can you equate creating a infinite-d multiverse one time to destroying a universe 1 time.

You can't. However, the DC multiverse isn't infinite-dimensional and didn't even have infinite universes during Perpetua's storyline.

At the height of her power which is when she was given the energy from the source she would clearly be above Eternity.

It's not her power. She was using the energy and materials granted to her by the Source, it was never her power. At her personal height, she is only universal, she says this herself, why are you arguing with her?

This is only proven by the fact The Cosmic raptor literally had to strip her of some of her crisis energy meaning issue number 2 which means not all energy was expended in the multiverses creation.

I'm not saying all of her energy was expended in the creation of the multiverse. I'm saying the power to create a multiverse is not something she has at full power, that's an amp. Likewise, creation isn't a combat feat, creating a multiverse doesn't mean you can destroy one in one go.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

however its canon that Perpetua created those universes. The lack of universes is due COIE and not due to Perpetua not creating infinite universes, nevermind you forgot about the existence of realms that are beyond infinite like the dark multiverse.

You've misunderstood my argument. I am aware that the multiverse Perpetua created was infinite, but as explained prior, the infinitude of the Multiverse doesn't come from Perpetua herself, she simply shaped it using the energy and materials that were granted to her by the Source/Presence.

Incorrect Supercelestials have no upper limits they can eat an infinite amount of crisis energy it’s merely a matter of creating a source of crisis energy which she was trying to create so your logic that she has limits by default is merely talking about the energy she can generate by herself.

This isn't a counter to what I am saying, even if it were true. Likewise, in a battle, why would we assume she has anything other than the energy she can generate by herself?

Secondly, in regards to her power not being hers that’s irrelevant as it was given power, it’s like saying the flash can’t use the speedforce because it’s given to him

No, it's not. Flash always has the speedforce and it's a fundamental part of his character. Creating the multiverse was a one-time amp from the Source, not her "full power."

Regardless I can’t comprehend why you angry about one character using a power that isn’t hers when there is a tonne of characters that do the same, such as Galactus or Odin, Galactus was given the power cosmic from the Big Bang, Odin‘s odinforce is the souls of his brothers likewise

If you can't comprehend it, read the sentence above this one. If you still can't comprehend it, read it slower. There's a very simple and straightforward distinction between the circumstances surrounding the creation of the multiverse and the Speedforce/Odinforce/Power Cosmic.

As explained prior she has no limits

It wasn't explained, it was stated. You never actually provided evidence or an explanation.

at best you could make a statement her own crisis energy generation is limited

She can't generate crisis energy, she feeds off of the crisis energy produced by the multiverse. In a battle she wouldn't have access to the multiverse's energy any more than we should assume Goku can spirit bomb in a fight, drawing on the power of an entire planet.

so you can’t limit her to universal.

Creation is not a combat feat, so yes I can.

Furthermore your statements on being universal also make no sense considering she scales above mutliple multiversal beings such as Barbatos, COIE Anti-monitor, Mandrakk, TF Darkseid, Mxy and so on.

None of those beings are multiversal in their own right, and they scale below Perpetua who is universal.

Nevermind Crisis energy and connective energy can be used to destroy or create so you’d have to prove it can’t

Perpetua only had crisis energy because she was drawing from the multiverse, it's not her base power. Likewise, she herself said at nearly full power she can only destroy a single universe at a time, so that's that. You're arguing with Perpetua herself about her own power.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perpetua blinks the verse.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@deagonx: How you get nearly at full power when she said only a fraction of her power was returned.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

@deagonx: How you get nearly at full power when she said only a fraction of her power was returned.

You have it reversed. She said all but a fraction of her power was returned. Which means a fraction is all she is missing, in other words a small amount. Hence, nearly full power.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you kind off already debunked yourself, you said that your not arguing that she didn’t have crisis energy after making the mutliverse

When did I say literally anything like this?

if that’s the case it’s not a one time mutliversal amp if she still had energy left over

This is a non-sequitur. Her having energy left over doesn't mean it wasn't a one-time amp.

the same can be said about the Odinforce as it’s not infinite supply just near infinite,

A power doesn't need to be infinite to belong to you. The energy that Perpetua wielded when creating the multiversal was infinitely greater than her own full power, and once she used it up she was only universal according to her own description of herself. She adapted the multiverse to provide her with both crisis energy and warriors to wage a war against the inevitable reproach from the Judges, but even that energy isn't her own, and when she had it she still wasn't infinite multiversal.

And you never addressed what I said about supply a portion of the sr guy required to destroy the system, and that energy which TDK had was for her which was meant to bring her to full power so your argument is null and void as the combined feat would’ve been accomplished by her if the energy was directed to her

At that time, the multiverse held a collective six universes. Even TDK and Perpetua combined wouldn't be infinite multiversal.

It’s not hard to see but I won’t pursue anymore.

In other words, you failed to address the litany of holes in your argument and clung desperately to the notion that the one-time amp given to her by the Source, which she never regained in the storyline to any appreciable degree, should be considered her base power in a battle like the Speedforce, even though the Flash has the speedforce in every story.

Not to mention your posts have atrocious grammar and structure, and the reasoning you use to support your arguments is flawed. I'm not particularly concerned about whether or not you continue participating, you're probably better off not spewing more nonsense in the thread.

elvinisaev42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

elvinisaev42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By elvinisaev42

@deagonx: @superprimetime:

superprimetime's entire argument makes no sense.

Firstly, Perpetua destroys universes one at time. Destructive capability is universal, while her creating universes is multiverse level.

Secondly, Perpetua isn't as powerful if her powers weakned because her being trapped in the source wall. Example being Yuga Khan. His powers didn't weakened. So basically Yuga Khan is more powerful than Perpetua.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/indominus/blog/yuga-khan-respect-thread/129825/

Thirdly, You ignore marvel, and everything I have posted. Then, you started downplaying like you are a marvel expert.

You are making seem that Scott Synder doesn't know what he is doing.

Pre-52/Vertigo Comics Animal Man is powerful than Perpetua. He has absolute existence erasure.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By xearesay

Literally no where does it say Perpetua received a one time amp. It’s her power and it’s literally addressed as such multiple times.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-648f2ea61133b3f49c7972eab1996b1c

https://mlpnk72yciwc.i.optimole.com/cqhiHLc.WqA8~2eefa/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Dark-Nights-Death-Metal-Multiverses-End-18.jpg

This state of power is what she lost after being entrapped in the Source Wall by the cosmic raptor, and is a state of power she would seek to return too. Maybe you should read the story before talking about it.

elvinisaev42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: You are being really aggressive buddy. All you are throwing is fancy words to appear you have a sound argument.

Perpetua hasn't busted anything except for a universe. Animal Man was written by Grant Morrison. I think you don't know any Dc.

Pre-52 Animal Man > Perpetua.

Loading Video...

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

elvinisaev42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: Animal Man is a dc comics character. Perpetua doesn't have flashy feats.

Loading Video...

elvinisaev42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By elvinisaev42

@superprimetime: Now you are being in denial. I know about Dc comics. It doesn't matter you care or not. Because they are facts.

Animal Man can manipulate the white page. You are ignoring Dc Comics, and favoring Scott Synder's fan-fiction.

Perpetua is the mother of the multiverse. Batman Who Laughs was dominating her. It would had been easy to alter Dc at a multiversal level.

No Caption Provided

Supergirl Cosmic Adventures Of 8th Grade More Powerful Than Perpetua.

No Caption Provided

Chungus5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perp.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Literally no where does it say Perpetua received a one time amp. It’s her power and it’s literally addressed as such multiple times.

Thanks for that scan, it proves my point. The totality is the seven negative eenergies of the universe, and even when she obtained all 7 she personally stated that she was only capable of destroying one universe at a time. How is this described in the scan? "Six of the seven energies needed to unleash Perpetua's true power." So we know universal is her true power.

It's embarrassing that you would reference two scans talking about the totality, ignoring the fact that she was still universal when she regained the totality. Maybe you should read the story before talking about it.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That doesn’t really matter that’s her at her full power.

Not according to Perpetua. Amps aren't full power, they're extra power from an external source. This is babsic.

What you’ve said doesn’t counter what I have said.

Yes, it does, you're making a false comparison between a one-time amp and a power source that is intrinsic to a character's identity.

perpetua feeds of crisis events to replenish her crisis energy.

She has never been multiversal with crisis energy either way, so this is moot, and again the power is external.

Incorrect they were going to destroy the DC mutliverse aka the system this was everything even the space in which the infinite universes fits in aka the orrery

The Orrery only had 52 universes, and she destroyed them 1 by 1 because she's not powerful enough to do more than that, she said so hereself.

Regardless of the energy being given to her by the source the same could be said about Odin being given the Odinforce or Galactus with the power cosmic

You could, if you were desperately trying to make a false comparison to ignore the fact you're using an amped version of the character for no reason.

isn’t her base power when she was literally born with that power and it’s the average power of a supercelestial.

Super Celestials are not born with the power to create a multiverse.

ou’ve overlooked the fact she was weakened in current stories due to the cosmic raptors interference and she spent most of death metal trying to get back to her full power,

You've overlooked the fact that she said she was nearly full power.

To say she ain’t Mutliversal of the highest caliber isn’t true.

Perpetua said this herself. You're arguing with Perpetua, not me.

She also scales above mutliple beings that’s are multiversal such as Barbatos, Creator Anti-monitor, Trinity Crisis TF Darkseid, Mandrakk and she’s scale above TDK if he didn’t take her power.

None of these characters are multiversal. Barbatos never destroyed a multiverse, he destroyed corrupted/unstable universes, AM never destroyed a multiverse, the anti-matter wave did and he wasn't capable of doing it by himself, proven by the fact that he had to create an anti-matter cannon for the last 5 universes. TF Darkseid never destroyed a multiverse, Mandrakk never even destroyed a universe.

This level of wank is exhausting. Get a better hobby than lying about comics

Avatar image for deactivated-610a41edded34
deactivated-610a41edded34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

elvinisaev42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: Dc just removed their continuity, so they could do whatever they want. They didn't expand anything.

Marvel is bigger than Dc Comics. Marvel's multiverse is bigger than Dc. Every character has created infinite universes.

The Batman Wo Laughs just made 52 universes. He didn't make infinite.

elvinisaev42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: Your run on sentences hurt my eyes.

I did explained why marvel is bigger. You simply ignored everything.

elvinisaev42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: Wow.You are really biased. I'm so sorry. I know about marvel, and dc. I use my knowledge.

You only acknowledge information that fits your head canon.

I backed up links from the comic scans. I sourced the links where I got the comics scans from.

You my dear sir deny evidence. It is dangerous for deny evidence.

Ghostrider65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Ghostrider65

Perpetua wins. Scott Snyder said that the stature and the nature she had before has been diminished due to her imprisonment in the Source Wall for eons.

In her diminished state, her best feats are: tearing apart the Bleed when she fought the Darkest Knight and broke Hypertime.

Her release made a burst of energy similar to the Big Bang and shock Heaven. She has also erased most of the New Gods from existence.

For now Perpetua has the advantage here.

elvinisaev42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime:

No Caption Provided

1). Marvel's Higher Plane(above).

2). How Big Is The Macroverse:

https://i.imgur.com/x55G0sn_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

3). Marvel's Universe contains 11 spatial dimensions.
https://imgur.com/a/BFBHp2a

4). Infinite Boundless:

https://imgur.com/a/yvVwbb2

Source & Credit:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/asgardianbrony1/blog/marvel-cosmology-blog/143885/

More in his blog. I had trouble finding those scans.

elvinisaev42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: You are really biased. It is dangerous not have a open mind. My brother...

TheOblivion0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By TheOblivion0_0

Perpetua can never even scratch Eternity, let alone her victory
H0shua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

LMSolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perpetua GodStomp.

H0shua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx: In my opinion, Anti-Monitor was Multiversal during COEI, but he has since then been retconned to be below Perpetua who is barely low multiversal. So I'd say he's Universe Level