#1 Posted by Yasindermann (1136 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Oblivion

No Caption Provided

Perpetua

Fighting location: A empty multiverse

Motivation: Both want to kill each other.

Preparation: None

Bloodlust: On

Knowledge: None

#3 Edited by Sungsam (3211 posts) - - Show Bio

Oblivion got stalemated by an Infinity M-Body in his own realm.

Perpetua on the other hand, created the DC Multiverse, which is a Metaversal construct on its lowest level alone, with each Universe endlessly creating Infinite Versions of themselves and etc. and is more than Infinite Levels qualitatively and quantifiably greater than an Infinite-Dimensional Multiverse.

Even if Marvel's Current Cosmology is Metaversal now, it never exceeds the size of Heaven, Hell and the Dreaming scaling to creating Universes based on the contents of the Metaverse below.

Perpetua is like several several layers above infinite levels above Marvel's Multiversal size. Despite the "6th Dimensiony" shit. The 6th Dimension of Perpetua is above the Source Wall. But during N52, the Sphere of the Gods (which is below the Source Wall) was in fact, Infinite-Dimensionally above the DC Metaverse.

You see @yasindermann This is the problem with Composite DC Cosmology scaling, I would probably ask you to not use it so much because it makes EVERYTHING a stomp in DC's favor. It's not really a debate.

People do not understand the issues of Marvel and DC Cosmologisms as much as we do.

No Caption Provided

#4 Posted by Yasindermann (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Shit, I don't wanted to say composite. A habit xD

#5 Edited by Sungsam (3211 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann said:

@sungsam: Shit, I don't wanted to say composite. A habit xD

That's fine Yas, but DC's Cosmology is not only self-contradicting, but complex in how it contradicts itself.

Depending on interpretation, even NORMAL Mxy could be several levels above Infinite-Dimensional on average. Because Dimensions in DC are complex abstract constructs that relate to every level regardless of relation of distance to each other.

Think for example, the Bleed Space is 5-Dimensional but it flows through everything in the DC's Multiverse regardless of Dimensional Strature. Dimensions in DC simply work differently from other fictions. Those "numbers" mean nothing in the end.

This is why I plan to write a DC Cosmology Thread concerning SCOTT SNYDER'S retcons and his spin on Pre-Rebirth Cosmologisms.

That's why those Demontards arguing 10-D Demonbane against 5-D Mxy was stupid on their part.

That said, current Marvel Multiverse is Baseline Quantum Multiversal to near Metaversal. But even that is not enough to take on Current DC Cosmology. Current Cosmology, Perpetua wins based on Cosmic Scaling. But doesn't have the feats yet.

The only way I can see Oblivion winning is with the Outerversal Nothingness Wank. But said wank places him above LT and nobody wants to do that.

No Caption Provided

#6 Posted by Yasindermann (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Ok, thank you, Sungs. Like I said, I would like that the authors just not ignore the complexity of other authors, because that makes in contradict.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#7 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7543 posts) - - Show Bio

They're both nigh-featless....

#8 Edited by Sungsam (3211 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann said:

@sungsam: Ok, thank you, Sungs. Like I said, I would like that the authors just not ignore the complexity of other authors, because that makes in contradict.

DC's Cosmology contradicts itself all the time. Even if we pretend all the details of Higher Dimensions of N52 and before that, Rebirth alone CONTRADICTS itself.

I don't understand why the Hypertime Abstraction is what is between Universes, yet shouldn't the Bleed Space cover that? Multiple stories will say different things about DC's Multiverse while RUNNING at the same time within Rebirth.

Interpreting DC's Cosmology requires infinite amounts of rationalization of Cosmology Plot Holes. However, due to DC's nature, everything DC publishes is canon.

It's all a matter of how much you combine the Cosmology details from different stories from some to all of DC's history, a spectrum between Compositing all DC Writer's Cosmology to just isolating it to one writer depending on your preference.

The methods of interpreting DC's Cosmology is like this. If I had to draw a quick map.

No Caption Provided

In relation to each other. You have to place what you believe in by placing a dot in any of those bubbles.

But you have to choose.

No Caption Provided

#9 Posted by Yasindermann (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: This is literally brainfuck, lol. Everything is canon? I am imagining how does that work with this contradict cosmology then. When I readed the DC cosmology, I wondered why Hypertime was bigger then the bleed space.

#10 Edited by Sungsam (3211 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann said:

@sungsam: This is literally brainfuck, lol. Everything is canon? I am imagining how does that work with this contradict cosmology then. When I readed the DC cosmology, I wondered why Hypertime was bigger then the bleed space.

Unfortunately yes. Everything in DC from Action Comics 1 to Rebirth is canon.

No Caption Provided

I don't know how this works exactly.

No Caption Provided

#11 Posted by Supermanthor (18774 posts) - - Show Bio

Perpetua

#12 Posted by Supermanthor (18774 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: what's the wonder woman and that batman who laughs image have to do this ?

#13 Edited by Sungsam (3211 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

@sungsam: what's the wonder woman and that batman who laughs image have to do this ?

That's my signature. The Vine doesn't have one. So it's there automatically.

No Caption Provided

#14 Posted by Soratoumiga (2503 posts) - - Show Bio

Perpetua.

#15 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5625 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Multiverse are Full of Contradiction.

Both Are Nigh featless.

So No Idea.

#16 Edited by Supermanthor (18774 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Sungsam (3211 posts) - - Show Bio

@galactic_1000 said:

Both Multiverse are Full of Contradiction.

Which is why Multiverse debates are so damned fun.

Especially when you consider that even the Arrowverse Multiverse (Which should also be Metaversal) also probably exists within a larger shared DC Omniverse due to the nature of Hypertime.

No Caption Provided

#18 Posted by Supermanthor (18774 posts) - - Show Bio

Pep

#19 Edited by etriel (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: can you please change the theme of your account? can you stop roleplaying?

i hear the voice of batman who laughs in a jokerized voice everytime i read your posts. its so weird

its so weird hearing that in your own head. hearing joker explain multiverse and quanutm mechanics shit on a forum like that.

#20 Posted by Yasindermann (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@galactic_1000: That's why I make multiversals debates, there are many things to discuss.

#21 Edited by Sungsam (3211 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel said:

@sungsam: can you please change the theme of your account? can you stop roleplaying?

i hear the voice of batman who laughs in a jokerized voice everytime i read your posts. its so weird

its so weird hearing that in your own head. hearing joker explain multiverse and quanutm mechanics shit on a forum like that.

Hmmm............... No. Just switched my account to red evil now. Hm.

No Caption Provided

#22 Posted by Yasindermann (1136 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by tensor (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

Perpetua

#24 Edited by Sungsam (3211 posts) - - Show Bio
@yasindermann said:

@sungsam: Why this sudden roleplaying?

Etriel and I had a long lengthy debate on PMs. Basically, one of our debates (had nothing to do with battle debates), I lost. We had a bet. Now I have to pick something to "roleplay" as embarassingly. With an artificial forum signature of said character.

Now @etriel wants to reel back for some reason. Despite that I'm enjoying it. Lol

We're still debating on PMs, while I'm dealing with some trolls.

Sorry to all if my attention is off however. I am busy on another forum.

No Caption Provided

#25 Posted by Helloman (29619 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#26 Edited by Galactic_1000 (5625 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Not Fun for me.

For me It's a waste of Time.

#27 Posted by etriel (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Not Fun for me.

For me It's a waste of Time.

5504 posts you have of talking about imaginary characters and you are to judge on who is wasting time? with respect. i cannot see that as valid judgement. whether it is multiversal or no. dimensional tiering or no. street level or no. planet level or no.

#28 Edited by nosagi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Oblivion stalemated Eternity and Infinity in co-power, and both are embodiments of Boundless Infinity.

Perpetua is a few layers above 52 Universes. Her sons are only Multi-Universal given that COIE's title was just a marketing name. Oblivion spites.

Perpetua cannot scale to any Composite DC Cosmology of the past because her very nature literally denies most of DC's Cosmic establishment for the last 20 years or so.

That is if you are into Sucksverse bigger infinity arguments. Which I do like to be honest.

#29 Posted by Zane240 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Peppy wins

Didn't iceman once trouble oblivion? Lol

#30 Posted by Supermanthor (18774 posts) - - Show Bio

Perpetua

edit i didnt saw the word composite ... so my answer remain same just now i also think this is a spite

#31 Posted by Aqualion0 (1658 posts) - - Show Bio

@zane240:

Entire Iceman vs Oblivion thing was just illusion and nothing more.

#32 Posted by nosagi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@zane240 said:

Peppy wins

Didn't iceman once trouble oblivion? Lol

Oh look. Another easily debunkable claim.

#33 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16489 posts) - - Show Bio

Perpetua.

#34 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5625 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: Most of the time I didn't debate.

And Was talking about Illogical,Nonsensical,Contradiction Multiverse because those are Brain Hurting subject.

#35 Posted by mrtrickster (2946 posts) - - Show Bio

Perpetua

#36 Posted by Shintoki (706 posts) - - Show Bio

-nigh featless-. by statements, and cosmology favorism, oblivion

#37 Posted by kilgpmktra (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki said:

-nigh featless-. by statements, and cosmology favorism, oblivion

Oblivion is nigh featless himself

A huge memorable "feat" is him getting stalemated by infinity and Quasar in his own realm. The only thing that makes him strong is chaos war shenanigans, which practically nerfed Marvel's cosmology as a whole.

#38 Posted by Supermanthor (18774 posts) - - Show Bio

Perpe

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#39 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (5033 posts) - - Show Bio

The world forger sacrificed everything to lock up Perpetua... and he created the negative multiverse. (That’s 52 universes btw) so she’s definitely well beyond him. I think she probably wins