• 107 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
#1 Posted by deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243 (3439 posts) - - Show Bio

Percy has feats from every book he has appeared in.

Percy has the curse of achilles.

Full rest after every round.

Riptide will work on everyone here.

1.)

Image result for batman dceu

2.)

Image result for amazons dceu

1 average amazon.

3.)

Image result for dceu wonder woman

4.)

Image result for dceu steppenwolf

5.)

Image result for dceu superman mos

Location for Each Round

Image result for pacific ocean beaches

#2 Posted by BladeOfFury (2901 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 5.

#3 Posted by deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243 (3439 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Richard96 (5309 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at WW

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#5 Edited by SupremeGeneration (10270 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Clark.

EDIT: Stalemate at Clark, potentially.

#6 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

3, gets blitzed

#7 Posted by deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243 (3439 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849: You are away that curse of Achilles Percy is also a bullet timer, right?

#8 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by SocaJunkie (7675 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 5.

#10 Edited by SupremeGeneration (10270 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright I've decided. Percy can probably take 6/10 on pre-amp Clark by drowning, but post-amp Clark beats him for a better majority.

EDIT: Idc if he "wasn't amped".

#11 Posted by BladeOfFury (2901 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849:

If anything, it's Diana that gets decapitated.

I charged. It was the stupidest thing I've ever done. A hundred muskets fired at me, point blank. All of them missed. I crashed into their line and started hacking with Riptide. Bayonets jabbed. Swords slashed. Guns reloaded and fired. Nothing touched me.

I whirled through the ranks, slashing redcoats to dust, one after the other. My mind went on autopilot: stab, dodge, cut, deflect, roll. Riptide was no longer a sword. It was an arc of pure destruction.

I broke through the enemy line and leaped into the black chariot. Hades raised his staff. A bolt of dark energy shot toward me, but I deflected it off my blade and slammed into him. The god and I both tumbled out of the chariot.

The next thing I knew, my knee was planted on Hades's chest. I was holding the collar of his royal robes in one fist, and the tip of my sword was poised right over his face. Silence. The army did nothing to defend their master. I glanced back and realized why. There was nothing left of them but weapons in the sand and piles of smoking, empty uniforms. I had destroyed them all.

#12 Posted by o0Deadman0o (416 posts) - - Show Bio

Percy wouldn't have made it if it weren't for the help from everyone.

That being said, stops at ww. She's more than skilled enough to get past the curse.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
#13 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6170 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he definitely stops at Superman, maybe Steppenwolf.

#14 Posted by o0Deadman0o (416 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury: that was fodder he fought. Diana isnt fodder. Given the same situation, she would've been done before hades even said the word "thunderbolt".

#15 Posted by BladeOfFury (2901 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury: that was fodder he fought. Diana isnt fodder. Given the same situation, she would've been done before hades even said the word "thunderbolt".

How do you know that? Proof of Diana being able to dodge 100 bullets fired at once? Percy got the speed advantage as far as I'm concerned.

#16 Posted by SupremeGeneration (10270 posts) - - Show Bio

that was fodder he fought. Diana isnt fodder. Given the same situation, she would've been done before hades even said the word "thunderbolt".

That basically just replicated Diana's best feat (God Mode blitzing). Basically the same thing just one is movies the other is books.

#17 Posted by deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243 (3439 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by SupremeGeneration (10270 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: Would drowning work? Does DCEU Superman even need to breathe?

I was assuming he did. If he doesn't then maybe Percy can just hack at him in the same spot. Otherwise Supes takes it.

#19 Posted by o0Deadman0o (416 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury: Diana blocked multiple bullets flying at her from different directions, so yeah, I honestly think she could if she tried.

#20 Posted by BladeOfFury (2901 posts) - - Show Bio

@o0deadman0o:

That is just an assumption. TJ849 said that Percy gets decapitated, and the only way that is possible is to be faster or more skilled than him. The speed feat I posted is leagues above anything Diana has ever shown, and Percy is also more skilled.

So why do you think she wins?

#21 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

He can beat WW.

#22 Posted by FlashingSabre (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

He easily clears the first three, and beats Steppenwolf without much trouble.

He SHOULD be able to beat Supes with hydrokinesis drowning, assuming Supes needs to breathe, since he can ignore Supes' punches with invulnerability.

#23 Posted by CartoonLife (794 posts) - - Show Bio

Kills everyone except for Clark. Way too fast

#24 Posted by Sy8000 (34653 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Superman.

#25 Posted by BladeOfFury (2901 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
#27 Posted by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (1847 posts) - - Show Bio

Kills everyone except for Clark. Way too fast

#28 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

Percy wouldn't have made it if it weren't for the help from everyone.

That being said, stops at ww. She's more than skilled enough to get past the curse.

How?

He's,

• Faster
  • Invulnerable
  • More Skilled
#30 Edited by Jmarshmallow (13568 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman probably can’t drown, since he can breathe in space.

He’s fast enough to keep up with Flash, while WW, who could deflect multiple assault rifle fire, wasn’t able to keep up.

If we scale based off mythological feats, gods, Titans, giants, etc can toss mountains casually. And Percy has manhandle them on multiple occasions. Which could be his saving grace here.

However, they’ve never shown anything on that scale in the books—save that one controversial world-holding feat.

And Supes did get taken out by a stab from Doomsday, although he was somewhat weakened by being in the vicinity of Kryptonite. But since per the OP Riptide will pierce everyone here...

I’m gonna say stops at Superman if we’re just counting what happened in the books.

If we add in the actual mythology to it, then Percy could clear. He’s fought worse than Superman based off of those.

And I guess technically we should count them, since the actual mythology is canon to Riordan’s work. Just not the other way around.

...assuming Supes can’t just punch him into outer space.

#31 Posted by deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243 (3439 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: You really can’t scale Percy Jackson gods to Mythology gods. Zeus in the myths was a universe buster In his weakest form, yet Percy Jackson’s Zeus didn’t even show continent level power.

#32 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849:

If anything, it's Diana that gets decapitated.

I charged. It was the stupidest thing I've ever done. A hundred muskets fired at me, point blank. All of them missed. I crashed into their line and started hacking with Riptide. Bayonets jabbed. Swords slashed. Guns reloaded and fired. Nothing touched me.

I whirled through the ranks, slashing redcoats to dust, one after the other. My mind went on autopilot: stab, dodge, cut, deflect, roll. Riptide was no longer a sword. It was an arc of pure destruction.

I broke through the enemy line and leaped into the black chariot. Hades raised his staff. A bolt of dark energy shot toward me, but I deflected it off my blade and slammed into him. The god and I both tumbled out of the chariot.

The next thing I knew, my knee was planted on Hades's chest. I was holding the collar of his royal robes in one fist, and the tip of my sword was poised right over his face. Silence. The army did nothing to defend their master. I glanced back and realized why. There was nothing left of them but weapons in the sand and piles of smoking, empty uniforms. I had destroyed them all.

Don't bring out of context quotes, Percy had the Curse of Achilles which allowed him to survive the bullets, nothing indicates him dodging or deflecting them, only that none hit which would fall in line with the CoA's effect.

#33 Posted by BladeOfFury (2901 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239:

Percy said that none of the 100 bullets fired in the beginning hit him.

#34 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239:

Percy said that none of the 100 bullets fired in the beginning hit him.

Exactly, it's noted that projectiles seem to just miss him.

#35 Posted by BladeOfFury (2901 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239:

Oh, so hundreds of bullets missed because the shooters have terrible aim? Or was Percy moving too fast? Percy is already a bullet-timer without the CoA.

#36 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239:

Oh, so hundreds of bullets missed because the shooters have terrible aim? Or was Percy moving too fast? Percy is already a bullet-timer without the CoA.

No, the CoA makes the bullet miss, like a supernatural force, the shooters didn't miss, the bullets did.

#37 Edited by Jmarshmallow (13568 posts) - - Show Bio

@frankthetank40: Course you can. Greek Mythology is canon to the books.

Zeus was a universe buster, but the Greeks idea of the “universe” basically boils down to a couple of planets. So while still strong, nowhere near the level of, say, Galactus.

And I already mentioned that they never showed that level of power in the books. However, they never really got the chance to. It’s not like Zeus ever fought anyone besides Typhon, and Typhon is canonically one of the most powerful entities in the myths. But Zeus wouldn’t blow up the entire planet to beat him, that’d be dumb.

#38 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13568 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: That’s never once implied.

Personally I took it more that Percy just thought that they missed, when really they hit it just didn’t do any damage.

But technically he did say that they missed.

#39 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: That’s never once implied.

Personally I took it more that Percy just thought that they missed, when really they hit it just didn’t do any damage.

But technically he did say that they missed.

I remember seeing quotes about during the Battle of Manhattan that arrows just moved around him, I'll have to find them.

#40 Posted by FlashingSabre (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury: Curse of Achilles makes him totally invulnerable. And its magic, so Supes has no counter or resistance.

#41 Posted by Streak619 (6902 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF is DCEU supes doing on this list? Nobody believes that percy actually stands even a bit of a chance against that monster? He reacted to flash for f*ck's sake.

I'm willing to bet Supes can beat someone like Typhoeus easily, percy is fodder.

#42 Edited by Skrskr (3029 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: since reacting to DCEU flash is so crazy how fast is the flash?

#43 Edited by BladeOfFury (2901 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: Percy is definitely fodder for Supes, but Supes is fodder for Typhoeus.

#44 Edited by BladeOfFury (2901 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: So 616 Hulk wouldn’t be able to hurt Percy? Percy was hurt by Hyperion...

#45 Posted by Streak619 (6902 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: high hypersonic. He would blitz percy. Realise he's invincible, then chuck him to space.

#46 Edited by BladeOfFury (2901 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by ReaperTheGrim (947 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury: Percy did not dodge those bullets lol, he got hit by all of them he just didn't notice cause he couldn't feel it.

#48 Posted by FlashingSabre (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury: It's magic. Supes can't affect magic hax. He'll have the same effect as any non-magical being hitting him.

#49 Posted by BladeOfFury (2901 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaperthegrim: I’m pretty sure he got hit later in the fight, but he did dodge the first hundred. Anyway, Percy was already a bullet-timer before the CoA, and the curse massively amped his speed. That combined with his massive skill advantage and broken water powers, and he isn’t stopping and Diana.

#50 Posted by Streak619 (6902 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury: Supes moved a tectonic plate. Typhoeus isn't above his capability, even a few minutes in outer space facing the sun brought him from near death to super amped. Considering that, there is no way he can lose against Typhoeus.