• 51 results
Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hulkage

Standard Equipment (Kisame is the one with Samehada)

Morals on

Bloodlust on

A random beach on the Gulf of Mexico

Who wins? Why?

Hidan911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hidan911

Killer b bec TTB.Kisame be can drain people life force out and take it for himself making him stronger

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killer Bee solos.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bee solos with TBB spam.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hulkage

@etheral_dreams: they have to tag them with tbb first and Jason got huge upgrades and Percy got a few strength ones....no one solos

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: I haven't read TBoO yet. What upgrades did they get?

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: I haven't read TBoO yet. What upgrades did they get?

SERIOUSLYY!!! MY favorite character got upgrades(Jason) tell tell tell.

Gaiden13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Kisame and killer bee because killer bee can turn into the tailed beast and summon the tailed beast bomb, plus he can make like 6 of them

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: @thitiki: The book was basically full of Hazel, Nico, Piper, and Jason feats, Jason now is really fast amd has a lightning mode (kinda like the Raikage), turned an enemy into ions/atoms with lightning, soloed 200 ghouls and spirits, hit a ghost (intangible) with lightning, created another crater, summoned an army of venti with his will , continuously blasted Gaia with lightning to keep her from reforming, blitzd the giants, blasted Porphyrion with wind that blew him flying off a cliff, and some more stuff that I can't recall at the moment

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaiden13: thats nice but he has to tag them with it

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Damn... I'm going to get it ASAP.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: not really, the third raikage proved that lightning is more than effective against the eight tails

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: oh and the best part is that nico is soul ripping in addition to turning other demigods (that are 100% alive) into ghost and banishing them, Percy has another strength feat (not nearly as big as the sky), And hazel is kinda reality warping now

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 eviscerates.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: and why aren't they in Naruto characters league? they are about equal in swordfighting, almost equal in speed, and have power output that is also on par as well as durability any feat that you give me for team two I will gladly match

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry percy and jason as much as i have love for them have no chance. Killer Bee's sword style alone is just too much for them.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@leo-343 said:

Mismatch.

Sorry percy and jason as much as i have love for them have no chance. Killer Bee's sword style alone is just too much for them.

@hulkage said:

@etheral_dreams: @thitiki: The book was basically full of Hazel, Nico, Piper, and Jason feats, 1Jason now is really fast amd has a 2lightning mode (kinda like the Raikage), turned an 3enemy into ions/atoms with lightning, 4soloed 200 ghouls and spirits, hit a ghost (intangible) with lightning, created another crater, 5summoned an army of venti with his will , 6continuously blasted Gaia with lightning to keep her from reforming, blitzd the giants, blasted Porphyrion with wind that blew him flying off a cliff, and some more stuff that I can't recall at the moment

wat are u reading? i have every copy of percy jackson and HoO.

1, yep his fast so is my girlfriend, but this is Killer Bee.

2, wat lightning mode? anything even close to raikage?

3,? is that a fancy way to try to overpower his attack?

4,? u sure ur reading percy jackson/HoO?

5,? using the word army to make it sound big? how many and in which book/chapter/page?

6,are u reading some sort of fanfiction?

i would like to know bit more about wat ur describing. when it happened, wat book/chapter/page.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Skaddix

Look the question is can they stop a menacing ball because if the answer is no then they have no chance

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By skyroid
No Caption Provided

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: every feat I have mentioned comes from the new book Blood of Olympus I will post chapters when I make it to a computer but anyways: 1-2. He was wreathed in lightning and started blitzing the giants and was later on fighting porphyrion with Zeus and keeping up with them. He even stated that the giants movements statred looking slow.; 3. In chapter three of BoO he turns an enemy into ions with a lightning bolt; 4. Im quite positive that im reading Heroes of Olympus: Blood of Olympus....you should try it; 5. the book says an army and doesnt give a number; 6. Im quite positive that im reading the right book but nice try :)

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@skyroid: every feat I have mentioned comes from the new book Blood of Olympus I will post chapters when I make it to a computer but anyways: 1-2. He was wreathed in lightning and started blitzing the giants and was later on fighting porphyrion with Zeus and keeping up with them. He even stated that the giants movements statred looking slow.; 3. In chapter three of BoO he turns an enemy into ions with a lightning bolt; 4. Im quite positive that im reading Heroes of Olympus: Blood of Olympus....you should try it; 5. the book says an army and doesnt give a number; 6. Im quite positive that im reading the right book but nice try :)

1, im so sry i didnt even know Blood Of Olympus came out.

2and no more debate here i dont want spoilers

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Skaddix

Lol be nice to get a feat list from all those heroes in case we have to do this again. Still the question arises is how their durablity because Naruto charcaters can take a beating where as these heroes of olympus seem to be glass cannnons.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By primebonnick

@hulkage: he doesn't have lighting mode man but i do agree he is fast but not as fast as someone that not even the sharingan can keep up with. Hell this guys have substitution jutsu too so jason and percy could be hitting things that aren't even them. Worse is neither of these two can stand up to a bijuu bomb or kisame sword.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#30  Edited By frozenedge2

Team Naruto. Killer Bee's swordplay, A's speed, and their overall teamwork should be enough to put down Percy and Jason

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TEAM NARUTO. BIJUUDAMA

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hulkage

@skaddix:

Do you want feats for just Percy and Jason or all of the main characters?

@leo-343 said:

@hulkage: Not in sheer versatility, naruto characters reach mach level speeds and range from supersonic to hupersonic I've read the PJ series and heroes of Olympus and I've never seen demigods come close to that speed. there are exceptions but character for character, Naruto universe is much much faster.

We look at power output, what demigod can match the power out put of a mountain busting (far above nuclear level) chakra bomb?

Haven't seen any warp someone out of reality, or make clones or do the things characters do with chakra.

Durability go's to Naruto, being generous the demigods have above average resistance to damage but no feat of durability has stood out.

1. they all have speed feats ranging from peak human to lightspeed (yes, while Percy was fighting Hyperion, Hyperion turned into a column of light and attacked Percy which Percy instinctively blocked)

2. Noone can match the output of a bomb because of its AoE and none of the characters have AoE attacks, but they are quick enough to dodge them and Percy has created hurricanes, earthquakes, caused eruptions, etc. And when Jason is there all of the storms are that much more powerful.

3. Neither Kisame nor Killer Bee have ever warped reality so this point is null and void, Hazel has warped Reality on multiple occasions but she isn't in this fight so it doesn't matter.

4. Naruto characters are very durable to blunt force attacks but they have little to no durability towards elemental, magical, and piercing attacks.

@primebonnick:

Jason does have a lightning mode now

"With a deafening blast, a white-hot bolt

arced from the sky, straight through Jason’s

body as he leaped, wreathed in lightning, at

the giant king.

765/982"

Here is how powerful he becomes when he is in his little lightning mode thingy.

"So much happened at once that only an

ADHD demigod could have kept track.

Jason fell on King Porphyrion with such

force that the giant crumpled to his knees –

blasted with lightning and stabbed in the

neck with a golden gladius."

Another instance of just how powerful he is in his lightning mode.

They backed Porphyrion to the edge of the

cliffs, the whole of modern Athens spread

out below. Lightning had melted all the

weapons in the giant’s hair. Molten Celestial

bronze dripped through his dreadlocks like

caramel. His skin steamed and blistered.

Porphyrion snarled and raised his spear.

‘Your cause is lost, Zeus. Even if you defeat

me, the Earth Mother shall simply raise me

again!’

‘Then perhaps,’ Zeus said, ‘you should not

die in the embrace of Gaia. Jason, my son …’

Jason had never felt so good, so recognized,

as when he father said his name. It

was like last winter at Camp Half-Blood,

when his erased memories had finally returned.

Jason suddenly understood another

layer of his existence – a part of his identity

that had been cloudy before.

Now he had no doubt: he was the son of

Jupiter, god of the sky. He was his father’s

child.

Jason advanced.

Porphyrion lashed out wildly with his

spear, but Jason cut it in half with his gladius.

He charged in, jabbing his sword through

the giant’s breastplate, then summoned the

winds and blasted Porphyrion off the edge of

the cliff.

Percy is a very adequate swordsman and I think he is much better than either Kisame or Killer Bee, add the fact that he is by an Ocean and his abilities become godlike and on par with Titans and gods. Percy is so confident in fighting gods that in the last book he openly states, ‘I’m cool with fighting the occasional goddess, but isn’t Nike one of the good ones? I mean, personally, I like victory. I can’t get enough of it.’

@frozenedge:

Too bad A isn't in this fight...and I believe that Percy and Jason have extremely adequate teamwork. Percy and Jason are no slouches at sword work as they (especially Percy) casually solo teams, legions, and armies with swords alone.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: thats him using his body as a conductor he does not have a lighting mode/ Hell he doesn't even use his lighting powers to their full effect but i blame the author for that.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@hulkage: Hazel's 'reality warping' is more manipulation of the mist. It isn't true reality warping and it can't be used offensively as it is illusionary.

Percy has one high end feat which doesn't translate to him being able to pull of lightspeed reactions all the time. It happened once and he hasn't displayed that level of reaction speed again, he's been tagged by slower thing than light since that one exception.

Many characters don't fight as fast or at full potential most of the time and who is to say that the monsters and gods don't move just as fast?

There is no way in hell they're dodging a chakra bomb. They can't move fast enough to escape an explosion and have never shown to be able to do that.

The bijuubomb isn't instant and takes time to charge (at least for Bee it does) and Jason can fly out of the AoE while Percy submerges in the ocean where he has moved at mach speeds.

They've made a storm once and were exhausted by it and Percy's control over earth isn't that great since he isn't a child I Hades and he displayed feats on Hazel's level.

They were exhausted because of the amount of time they had to keep a storm raging and while directing it at different monsters. I know it isn't as great but since he affected most of Northwest America I say I shouldn't matter.

Literally all of the demigods have just above average resistance to damage, their resistance isnt even note worthy.

Leo has survived being thrown from the Argo all the way to Ogygia, Percy has survived the explosion of Mt. St. Helens, Annabeth fell a couple hundred feet with nothing but a sprained ankle, Percy was thrown hundreds of feet and got up still fighting, Percy took a direct hit from Porphyrion with a nose bleed

Ain't gonna read that since I haven't finished blood of Olympus and honestly the gods in the pj series aren't that powerful... Nike was captured rather easily and tbh Percy Beating Ares in the first book wasn't so much a high showing for him as it was a low showing for the 'God of War.' I get he was amped by the water but that fight screamed bullish!t.

Riordan is using implied power, when the demigods defeat one of the gods or titans its to show how powerful they are not how weak the gods are, Nike was captured because all of the gods were weakened due to split personality.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primebonnick:

It clearly says he was wreathed in lightning. I don't know how much clearer the author has to be.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: yea but he didn't move as fast as it all he did was channel it through his body and direct it not really a goog lighting mode then if you want to call it that. It does not help him in this fight one bit.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@hulkage: Feats say the monsters and gods don't move that fast. It's one thing to not fight at full potential sometimes, it's another when your other feats of reaction and speed don't come close to that one time you reacted to light. In terms on consistency Percy's doesn't have lightspeed reflexes.

Feats like what? And Percy was blitzing Armies in book 5. He definitely isn't peak human or "slightly above average speed"

Yeh they could move while he charged it however I'm doubting they can get away before the blast radius gets them, Percy has never been stated to move at Mach speeds under water, just that he go's fast.

Jason could simply fly straight up and Percy would submerge.

Yeh... Above average resistance to damage nothing exceptional, if we look at them consistently in battle their durability has been constant in that they get bruised, cut and Injured only in a slightly less basis than an ordinary human.

So you believe that Kisame or Killer Bee could survive being pelted with actual Lava and survive an explosion of super heated steam that should have vaporized any being and getting thrown hundreds of miles?

I don't recall the gods being weakened by their split personality, only confused, I could be wrong though. The gods have never impressed me in the series, ever. Ares getting beaten by Percy when he was still a noob, regardless of him being amped that is a low showing when you're the God of War.

I'll have to find it but it specifically states that the gods were weakened.

Nike couldn't escape the make shift prison they built... Yeh.

Leo was a mechanical genius and he used the same specs that Hepheastus used to trap Ares and Aphrodite.

In overall feats the gods aren't even planetary level in terms of power, I don't want to sound like I'm low balling but I think they as well as the demigods (especially Percy) are overrated.

They won't have many feats in the books because the books aren't necessarily about them. That's why in the very first book Chiron states that all of the stories that Percy had heard about the gods were true. So every feat that they have in the actual myths are Applicable.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: no u can just PM feats for the rest.

Yeah I think they could survive falling a few hundred feat, and some hot steam. And yes speed feats tend not to be consistent necessarily but it varies based on the character and in naruto fast characters are consistently fast.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hulkage

@leo-343:

@leo-343 said:

@hulkage: Feats of them not moving at ligtspeed, plenty of opportunities for them to do that especially in the war against Kronos.

You don't have to be lightspeed to blitz an army... Plus he was amped with Achilles curse when he did that iirc. He is above human in speed but in terms of consistency, one feat doesn't make him lightspeed.

He has blitz'd plenty of times without the curse iirc

Yes they could, they're more durable than the Demi gods. Look at the injuries they sustain in battle, their durability is above human but isn't amazing. (Demigods)

Wow, you would be hard pressed to find someone who can tank lava in the Naruto verse unaided, in fact I think only the Godteir characters could, Not to mention an explosion that sends them miles when most Naruto characters can easily die by Kunai

Not the point, Nike was weak as hell. Not even an attempt to break out.

Nike was split and out of control, she was essentially psychotic and after she was whole she escaped rather easily.

That's true how ever I like to look at feats exclusively from the series and from the series I gather they aren't that powerful.

Well if the series says to look at feats from the actual myths then why wouldn't you?

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ Leo-343 : The gods can't fight in full power.
Zeus: Zeus is on the verge of blasting Jason for questioning him in front of the other gods, but is stopped when Artemis intervenes and soothes the situation giving Jason a look says that she will reason with Zeus later when he has calmed down.
"The air became dangerously ionized. The scalp tingled Jason.He realized he was risking to suffer the wrath of his father. Could be transformed into glitter or thrown away from the Acropolis.- Gaia - reinforced Annabeth, clearly eager to change the subject. - Does She woke up?Zeus turned to her. Around Jason, the air molecules vibrate stopped. His skull seemed to have just come out of the microwave."
Zeus has incredible physical prowess, and in Percy Jackson's Greek Gods, he is mentioned being able to hurl entire mountains at his enemies. Most notably, Zeus was able to crush and imprison Typhon himself by hurling Mount Etna on top of him.
This is just some powers and skills.
Hum, i think that Percy and Jason maybe can defeat Kisame and Bee in base form.
But if Bee transform in Hachibi\Gyuuki, i don't think that they can defeat him.
And Percy didn't defeated Ares, Ares was scared because he felted the presence of Kronos.
He threatened Percy, he could transform Percy into a a insect or dog and kill him.

SirCruBey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lihgtspeed Percy was hilarious...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: He didn't even turn into light...