Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Morals on

H2H only no weapons

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Do Cap's girls take him down or will he be forced to punch them in the face?

chimmychonga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap has trouble for a little bit because of the morals being on, but eventually he knocks them all out and calls it a day. They don't have the striking force to take him out.

pisswaterball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nat is the only threat. Steve wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-61316031a6e0a
deactivated-61316031a6e0a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my opinion, Steve doesn't want to fight but Nat jumps on him and starts choking him with her thigh while Sharon kicks him in the face and Peggy punches him

kfost_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nat could give him a fight alone due to her solo movie shes insanely durable and her skill is arguably above caps throw the other two in and they should win

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfost_5: Yeah but the thing is that they have no way to actually put Steve out due to his superhuman durability.

achillesspawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap stomps

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Carter MVP, the team wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-61762a22bedaa
deactivated-61762a22bedaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap godstomps

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

In H2H, Cap pretty much stomps. They would need gear to take him out

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap fodderizes them unless peggy has serum

kfost_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xverify: that was before the events of her solo movie and I’m assuming that they are all attacking her at once and not one at a time like in civil war

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfost_5: Even with extra durability what feats from the solo movie give her the damage output to put Cap out with no gear? She doesnt get any significant showings in that department against Tasky, who doesnt have durability on par with Cap.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfost_5: Even with extra durability what feats from the solo movie give her the damage output to put Cap down with no gear? She doesnt get any significant showings in that department against Tasky, who doesnt have durability on par with Cap. Once you take multiple hits to the face from Iron Man, its gonna take a pretty decent argument to say he gets KO'd or incapped by at best peak humans

kfost_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xverify: Brute? She was standing against cap and Bw at the same time tf you mean brute

kfost_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfost_5: I'm aware of that, in fact that's exactly my point. I said she didnt show impressive showings of striking, or damage output in her fight with Tasky. She out skilled her, then incapped her with that chemical agent. I dont dispute Nat having higher skill then Cap, but she doesnt have her gear or anything to KO Cap here

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve Blitzes and three shots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nat just needs to hold him down with a leg hold, and her legs are strong enough to do that. Peggy and Sharon then beat him up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who does Cap take down first?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfost_5 said:

Nat could give him a fight alone due to her solo movie shes insanely durable and her skill is arguably above caps throw the other two in and they should win

Shes not taking hits that staggered iron man and send Winter soldier flying and shes way below cap in skill.

kfost_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xverify: I’m so tired of seeing you down play nats skill whats your problem with her and her durability is pretty up there after her new movie his strength is the only thing that puts Steve over Widow

kfost_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xverify: yes you do you Just don’t want to acccept that she’s skilled asf you just want to say Cap and DD and move on but that just not how it is

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AshConwell

@xverify:

No you downplay her to oblivion saying she's "trash in h2h". Sometimes I just wonder if you think before posting this kind of stuff or if you even ever saw one of her fight scenes without keeping your eyes closed the entire time 😑. Like seriously? She's "trash" in martial arts?! Yeah ok...

OP- They have no way to knock Steve out so they can't win.

achillesspawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dchina said:

Nat just needs to hold him down with a leg hold, and her legs are strong enough to do that. Peggy and Sharon then beat him up.

That strategy is flawed. Nat isn't nearly strong enough to restrain Steve. Sharon and Peggy can't hurt Steve.

Also why are you debating in you own thread.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap, spite. Team has no realistic way of incapacitating Steve without gear, superstats, or some sort of environmental advantage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashconwell: give me 1 unarmed h2h skill feat from her that isnt against unskilled fodder or taskmaster

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AshConwell

@xverify:

She has plenty of unarmed h2h skill feats from her fights against Hawkeye, Yelena, Crossbone, Taskmaster, Ant-Man, The Widows, Bucky, etc. You're literally acting like she doesn't have any unarmed h2h feats 🙄. Have you ever even seen the movies or are you just ignoring all of these fights on purpose? And no, she's not "trash" in martial arts lol.

Plus it's not like she's visually unskilled either. Or are you actually trying to imply that she's visually unskilled? Maybe online debate scaling is going over to your head.

And lol, everybody knows you like to hate on Widow in every thread she appears. But it's when you said that "a case could even be made for Sharon Carter beating her" that I knew you couldn't be taken seriously. Like I don't care that you think she can't beat some of your favorite characters in h2h but she's definitely not unskilled unlike what you try to suggest.

Prasinus_Terra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Numbers advantage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashconwell:

Hawkeye is an archer not a martial artist he has no unarmed h2h feats

yelena struggled with a random fodder character she only won because she had a weapon

taskmasters only skill feat is stomping an unskilled brute

she used gear against crossbones

she got stomped by the widows

she did a sneak attack with gear on bucky and got stomped and antman is unskilled

i never said she was unskilled i said she is decent

" you can even make a case for sharon carter beating her"

when have i said that?

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AshConwell

@xverify:

Hawkeye is a martial artsit wtf. You do realize that there are plenty martial arts that involve CQC weapons which he has shown skill using. He literally went through S.H.I.E.L.D training. What do you think they trained him in when it comes to close combat? 🤣

Oksana is not a "random fodder character". She's an older generation Widow. Damn, how many times do I have to tell you?!

Taskmaster has the ability to perfectly copy literally any physical movement she sees without any training. Honestly, I don't even know what stopped the Red Room from showing her videos of almost every single martial art on Earth. Don't doubt they did. Plus she has superhuman stats. Wait... or are you actually trying to imply that Taskmaster is unskilled 🤣🤣🤣

Like at the end, when she realized she couldn't hurt him due to his suit. Doesn't take away from the fact that she continuously tagged him and outskilled him until he caught her off guard and abused of his stats to throw her inside of a tank. In other words, there you have a skill feat.

Still took out and outskilled many of them before she eventually got taken out. In other words, there you have a skill feat.

And Bucky abused of his stats both times when he fought her. Didn't even outskill her. Not to talk about how she literally fought him while wearing heels in CW 🤣. And any way, her losing to him doesn't take away from the skill she showcased before losing. In other words, there you have a skill feat.

You said in multiple battles that she's "trash" in H2H and is only good with weapons. I'm not even going to bother showing you were you wrote it, it can be found in a lot of threads she appears in were you have comments.

You said it in a Black Widow vs Falcon and Sharon Carter thread and then you either edited or deleted your comment lol.

Either way, what are you trying to imply? That Widow is actually a bad h2h combatant? It's why most people don't debate with you when it comes to Widow or just give up halfway. You just repeat yourself despite your claims already being disproven or contradicted. Honestly, I just wonder why there isn't more people calling you out for your bs. And Black Widow is not "trash in H2H".

Avatar image for superduperbumpe
SuperDuperBumpe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap stomps. The stats gap is ridiculous, and Sharon and Peggy are nowhere near Steve/Nat tier in terms of skill.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cap's simply too strong for them I think.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashconwell said:

@xverify:

Hawkeye is a martial artsit wtf. You do realize that there are plenty martial arts that involve CQC weapons which he has shown skill using. He literally went through S.H.I.E.L.D training. What do you think they trained him in when it comes to close combat? 🤣

Oksana is not a "random fodder character". She's an older generation Widow. Damn, how many times do I have to tell you?!

Taskmaster has the ability to perfectly copy literally any physical movement she sees without any training. Honestly, I don't even know what stopped the Red Room from showing her videos of almost every single martial art on Earth. Don't doubt they did. Plus she has superhuman stats. Wait... or are you actually trying to imply that Taskmaster is unskilled 🤣🤣🤣

Like at the end, when she realized she couldn't hurt him due to his suit. Doesn't take away from the fact that she continuously tagged him and outskilled him until he caught her off guard and abused of his stats to throw her inside of a tank. In other words, there you have a skill feat.

Still took and outskilled many of them out before she eventually got taken out. In other words, there you have a skill feat.

And Bucky abused of his stats both times when he fought her. Didn't even outskill her. Not to talk about how she literally fought him while wearing heels in CV 🤣. An any way, her losing to him doesn't take away from the skill she showcased before losing. In other words, there you have a skill feat.

You said in multiple battles that she's "trash" in H2H and is only good with weapons. I'm not even going to bother showing you were you wrote it, it can be found in a lot of threads she appears in were you have comments.

You said it in a Black Widow vs Falcon and Sharon Carter thread and then you either edited or deleted your comment lol.

Either way, what are you trying to imply? That Widow is actually a bad h2h combatant? It's why most people don't debate with you when it comes to Widow or just give up halfway. You just repeat yourself despite your claims already being disproven or contradicted. Honestly, I just wonder why there isn't more people calling you out for your bs.

Hawkeye is a decent stick fighter but thats it

Taskmaster copying moves doesnt come close to the original he had nats skill and lost to the real nat Lol at taskmaster being skilled his only skill feat is stomping an unskilled fat middle aged brute

she has no skill feats

The widows have no skill feats they have nothing to suggest that they are even above hydra agents.

she did a sneak attack both times against bucky.

and i never said she was unskilled in the falcon vs black widow thread i said she was a decent h2h fighter.

I say the same thing because you keep posting the same debunked arguments

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AshConwell

@xverify:

Hawkeye doesn't just use a bo staff. He has swordsmanship (kenjutsu), batons (kali?), shurikens (shurikenjutsu) and knifework too.

Yeah it does lol. She's literally stated to be a "perfect mimic". She PERFECTLY mimics everything she sees That's what PHOTOGRAPHIC REFLEXES are. Skill doesn't work like that. Skill isn't some system of combined points that makes you somehow "unskillable" if you have a certain numbers of points lol. And Taskmaster (at least the MCU version) isn't a "HE".

Yeah the Widows do. Black Widow stomped a bunch of S.H.I.E.L.D agents commanded by Rumlow without any problem while inside of car in "What If" while the Widows were able to eventually put Nat out.

She fought him head on with Sharon in CW before getting on top of him and landing elbow strikes to his head (not that she would have necessarily needed to sneak up on him to get on top of him. She just took the opportunity at hand). Either way, before losing she showed skill. At least at the moments during which Sharon left her some space and openings so she could land hits on Bucky.

You said multiple times that she's "trash in h2h". Either way, what are you trying to prove if not to prove once again that she's "trash in h2h"?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashconwell said:

@xverify:

Hawkeye doesn't just use a bo staff. He has swordsmanship (kenjutsu), batons (kali?), shurikens (shurikenjutsu) and knifework too.

Yeah it does lol. She's literally stated to be a "perfect mimic". She PERFECTLY mimics everything she sees That's what PHOTOGRAPHIC REFLEXES are. Skill doesn't work like that. Skill isn't some system of combined points that makes you somehow "unskillable" if you have a certain numbers of points lol. And Taskmaster (at least the MCU version) isn't a "HE".

Yeah the Widows do. Black Widow stomped a bunch of S.H.I.E.L.D agents commanded by Rumlow without any problem while inside of car in "What If" while the Widows were able to eventually put Nat out.

She fought him head on with Sharon in CW before getting on top of him and landing elbow strikes to his head (not that she would have necessarily needed to sneak up on him to get on top of him. She just took the opportunity at hand). Either way, before losing she showed skill. At least at the moments during which Sharon left her some space and openings so she could land hits on Bucky.

You said multiple times that she's "trash in h2h". Either way, what are you trying to prove if not to prove once again that she's "trash in h2h"?

1. his only feats with swords are against meatheaded thugs

2. she had nats skill and lost to the real nat and i meant to put she

3. fodder even someone like Hawkeye can do that blindfolded

4. he was in a 3v1

OT Steve wins much more skilled and better stats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xverify: yes you do you Just don’t want to acccept that she’s skilled asf you just want to say Cap and DD and move on but that just not how it is

Daredevil and Cap are way more skilled then her by feats

Cap has outskilled Winter Soldier, Spider-Man, Batroc and stalemates Black Panther

Daredevil has outskilled Nobu, Iron fist, Bakuto and stalemates Black Sky

Nat uses high tech gadgets to fight fodder. Meanwhile Cap and DD out-skill powerful opponents.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow solo with WI feats

Idontknowa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kfost_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashconwell: he said A CASE CAN BE MADE FOR SHARON? sharon is lucky to have a case being made for a battle against 1 or 2 Dora millage 😂

kfost_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xverify: stomped by the widows?? they Are all peak human and has gone through the same training Since CHILDHOOD as her And she was outskilling and out muscling them (when she held the electric staff back from her throat while 3 other widows were pushing it towards it) there was just wayy too many it was the entire red room for goodness sake and she was able to disarm them and Survive your precious DD would suffer the same if not worse

kfost_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashconwell: I looked it up and yes Oksana is an older generation widow so it makes sense and totally disproves that claim that he has made over and over agian lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfost_5:

they Are all peak human and has gone through the same training Since CHILDHOOD

Daredevil beats ninjas with centuries of experience so that's nothing special.

your precious DD would suffer the same if not worse

they have nothing to suggest that they are better than hand ninjas DD would no diff them

kfost_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xverify: TM whole thing is that she’s skilled tf? And the widows are named and some of the most elite assassins They are trained since childhood

kfost_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xverify: and what skill feats does the hand have that make them so impressive? Except for contend dd who gets smashed by random fodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfost_5 said:

@ashconwell: I looked it up and yes Oksana is an older generation widow so it makes sense and totally disproves that claim that he has made over and over agian lol

I looked it up and yes oksanda is and older generation widow so it makes sense

She still has nothing to suggest that shes even above Hawkeye

Disproves that claim that he has made over and over agian lol

Again*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfost_5 said:

@xverify: and what skill feats does the hand have that make them so impressive? Except for contend dd who gets smashed by random fodder

and what skill feats does the hand have?

Beating Elektra( Pre Black sky), gave iron fist trouble, gave stick trouble, they beat jessica jones and even gave Luke cage trouble

Who gets smashed by random fodder

Lol that's rookie Inexperienced Daredevil who barley trained from over 6 years ago