No Caption Provided

VertigoStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By VertigoStrike

Im sure seiya still has the power/hax to take MUI Goku down. Gold god cloth seiya is OP AF.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By gelato_exotic

So the weaker version of Goku vs. Seiya's strongest/2nd strongest version non canon version from Omega? Ok then.

Goku still smacks the shit out of Seiya regardless.

Kouga>Seiya btw

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongest version of seiya would solo the whole DBS verse and that aint no joke.

Need your expertise on this @joviolma

AxiomPulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if we grant Goku to have more power how is he going to bypass seiya's broken hax. His cosmos in that state had enough power of that of the gods.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seiya still dominates.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Morningstar999  Online

Seiya would probably win. Goku could be more powerful than this version of Seiya, but the latter is still too goddamn fast and his hax are broken. Edit: Wait a second, strongest version of Seiya lul? He solo DBS for fuck sake.

anti-pope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega's seiya has its strongest, the one who globally has divine armor of sagitarrius, the one one who could defend himself a little and fight against Saturn the multiversal guy declared stronger than Hades and could hurt him? This seiya ? Why nobody has seen omega without scalling it is strongest series of franchise.

FMbSMOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins, has more abilities and hax

Both have super speed/physical strength

Seiya has cosmo blasts and goku has ki blasts

There is no accurate measurements in both series canon to prove that one of them has more speed or more physical power, they both have super speed and physical power, but goku has more abilities than just speed and ki blasts (like kaioken/spirit bomb/teleportation/kiai...)

Seiya has only speed, cosmo blasts, 7th sense, 8th sense(which will not be useful here)

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongest version of Pegasus? Does that include the other versions, too? Because Amaterasu Cloth Pegasus can literally oneshot with this Titan destroyer arrows. (But it is questionable if that cloth is even the most powerful version, but at least it has the most impressive feat)

Avatar image for nightmare-ghost
NIGHTMARE-GHOST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NIGHTMARE-GHOST

Seiya still stomp, I highly doubt it will change anytime soon

Avatar image for beyond-divinity
Beyond-divinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is just a planet level with feats and he's no faster than light

don't know anything about this Seiya man

Avatar image for beyond-divinity
Beyond-divinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please show Goku's feats in destroying the universe because all I see is a statement and when he almost destroys it that's still just a statement

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongest version of Seiya? You can get Goku to immeasurable speed and complex multiversal; please close this thread.

For me Goku takes it.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seiya. Statues can´t fight back.

Avatar image for deactivated-607f16bec0383
deactivated-607f16bec0383

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goldie_pegasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

seiya stomps, omega seiya is far stronger than canon manga seiya

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gelato_exotic

@nightmare-ghost said:

Seiya still stomp, I highly doubt it will change anytime soon

Cringe take SSG Goku already owns any version of Seiya

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Also whats with this error 503 bs?

hotlog4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im sure seiya still has the power/hax to take MUI Goku down. Gold god cloth seiya is OP AF.

NIGHTMARE-GHOST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: er no, I'm pretty sure goku is quite the fodder here anyway, seiya lolstomps him

NIGHTMARE-GHOST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seiya vs Goku is reaching Superman vs Thor in terms of sheer numbers of times they got pitted against each other

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn battles been done so many times lol. That Xeno Goku vs Seiya thread was funny though.

Corvus123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seiya solidly.

TwoHoursBye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TwoHoursBye

Canon Goku even bitch slaps the non Canon version.

Rip SS lmfaoo!!

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 CaoCao  Online

Seiya still negs.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By gelato_exotic

@nightmare-ghost said:

@gelato_exotic: er no, I'm pretty sure goku is quite the fodder here anyway, seiya lolstomps him

Damn what a convincing argument I've totally changed my mind now ! Anyways nope post a feat from Seiya remotely comparable to even SSG. Till then Goku lolstomps him.

SuperSonicTl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SuperSonicTl

@caocao@goldie_pegasus: Well personally i think seiya god-stomps here literally he still has the hax advantage here which is quite broken if you ask me but seriously how many times these both are pitted against each other ffs?

SuperSonicTl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This seiya is non-cannon right?

Than put Xeno Goku here too and see the massive changes ;))))

NIGHTMARE-GHOST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: Incase you haven't realized, on comic vine goku doesn't get away with statements being feats, and this debate has been done, many times, and many of those times seiya have won it due to actual feats

alancalm12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah seiya wins here but if xeno goku then it's totally different

xana1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By xana1

@supersonictl: @morningstar999: @beyond-divinity: @nightmare-ghost:

Saint seiya nobody in saint seiya have any feat's of destroy a planet, solar system or even a universe.

Seiya never did anything on that level at all. Is all just statements. The only time the universe got destroy was from a none cannon movie.

It's pretty clear from the series and guides that the Gold cloths have 1/12th the power of the sun, and the seventh sense grants the user power comparable to that, and can grow depending on how much one can raise their cosmo.

That being said; the Gold saints only really compete with Goku when he fought Cell(in terms of raw power only, guys like Shaka can go fairly beyond this due to their esoteric abilities) These characters cannot just ignore the durability of who they are fighting, the more durable someone or something is, the more cosmo they need to damage it. Cosmo isn't really any different from ki, as Krishna pointed out; it is Prana, which is the Hindu version of Ki. They are both the inner energy residing within all living beings. Saints are not special in this, and there ability to attack atoms is the series way if explaining the lack of surrounding damage their attacks do, and why some enemies can ignore the attacks of weaker opponents. It doesn't mean they are just punching holes through everything, otherwise they wouldn't have needed Libra in order to break the ocean pillars.

Seiya, with the final state of the Pegasus Cloth(not God) only gets up to the Cell Saga Goku when it comes to power, and even then he isn't beating the far more skilled and experienced fighter. Other Saints can go beyond this via esoteric abilities like what Shaka does, but Seiya is more of a physical fighter, so his options are much more limited. With his God Cloth? He makes it up to SSJ3 Gokus power. Goku is still more skilled and experienced than the majority of characters in Saint Seiya, buy SSJ3 has a huge drain, and Seiya has incredible endurance and the ability to perform lower end miracles that allow him to temporarily perform a god-like act, so he actually would have a good chance at beating an Ssj3 Buu saga Goku. While Omega Seiya(prior to unlocking the Golden God Cloth) is likely more comparable to SSJ2 Buu Saga Goku, or somewhere in-between that and SSJ3.

Base state GT Goku utterly shreds Seiya however. Dude is a continuation of the Z anime(with all of it's fillers and Z movies, even King Vegeta was showed to blow away a handful of planets with a wave of his hand), which, prior to Super, was far more powerful than his canonical counterpart, to a degree that he is arguably more comparable in power to the canonical Gohan had during the Buu saga. And that's in his base state.

You'd need Omega Seiya decked out in his Golden God cloth in order to go beyond that. But he isn't beating a SSJ-SSJ4 Goku. Let alone coming close to SSG Gokus level of power.

Fact is there isn't a single galaxy buster in the entirety of the Saint verse(not that you need to be one to be formidable, just look at the Silver Surfer). And speed wise they only go to light speed-slightly FTL, so they don't really have any significant speed advantages over the characters by the time SSJ comes out, and by the time you get to the gods you have guys that can blitz them. As such they really can't compete with the stronger characters from GT or Super. And I say this as someone who has read the original manga, G(Up to the most recent English translation), G Assassin(to the most recent Eng update) and ND(same as before), as well as the two one shot prequels

Bernkastelll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why people literally ignore statements?

RevivedGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MUI Carrotman blitzkills that golden foil looking chump. Never have i ever seen a Saint Seiya fan actually present a convincing argument/feat for why they think Carrotman doesn't just solo that obscure verse into dust.

xana1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bernkastelll: because when it come to DBS vs saint seiya. Lot of people's went to ignore statements for dbz but not with saint seiya for some reason.

Bernkastelll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xana1 said:

@bernkastelll: because when it come to DBS vs saint seiya. Lot of people's went to ignore statements for dbz but not with saint seiya for some reason.

Dude, you ignored a lot of Saint Seiya statements while saying that they are on Cell level

xana1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bernkastelll: hey is what i think. I love saint seiya I see all the movies/animes and read all the manga. The only time universe got destroy was from a none cannon movie. From that Maybe the gods is universe level in power but did seiya get to that level of power by himself?

Because seiya get a power boost and lose the power later on, he was still losing to gold saint's

xana1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bernkastelll: People say seiya wins just because he is the protagonist of the powerful saint seiya verse although seiya himself is weak and has no special attacks, only wins with help from athena or plot, pre dbs goku is already stronger than seiya

Bernkastelll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xana1 said:

@bernkastelll: hey is what i think. I love saint seiya I see all the movies/animes and read all the manga. The only time universe got destroy was from a none cannon movie. From that Maybe the gods is universe level in power but did seiya get to that level of power by himself?

Because seiya get a power boost and lose the power later on, he was still losing to gold saint's

thats not the point, their powers can create Big Bangs alone, which is a proof of Universal+, doenst matter if the universe wasnt destroyed with it, because thats a statement, we have as well Hades creating 3 dimensions, which are space-time continuum, leading on Low Multiversal feats, I'm not here to say who wins or who lose

xana1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bernkastelll: okay let me just ask you this do you believe the same for goku? That he low-Multiversal. He was about to destroy the macrocosm alone with beerus.

The macrocosm that is made up 4 universe size Dimensions.

Bernkastelll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Bernkastelll

@xana1 said:

@bernkastelll: okay let me just ask you this do you believe the same for goku? That he low-Multiversal. He was about to destroy the macrocosm alone with beerus.

The macrocosm that is made up 4 universe size Dimensions.

Yes I do, as I said, I'm not here to say who wins or lose, nor I care, I just said that Seiya being Cell level goku is wrong.

xana1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bernkastelll: well I suppose I can believe in the statements for saint seiya also.

Is just kind of frustrating to watch seiya get to level of power and lose it later on. Lose to guy's he should be strongest then them.

Well I still love the anime/manga. All I really want to see is a good debate when is coming to dbz vs saint seiya. People's just having fun with it. And not use double standard when come to DBS where they ask for feat's and statements but they ignore them because they don't like it.

I just want to have fun with this .

NIGHTMARE-GHOST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By NIGHTMARE-GHOST

@xana1: okay goku hasn't done a planet busting feat I don't get your point. No God or angel destroyed a universe, only zeno has

Everything else your stated isn't worth reading

NIGHTMARE-GHOST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xana1: you will never get a good debate when it comes to dbz , I'm not sure what you trying to accomplish by being that hopeful,

literally, many saint seiya good debaters have demolished db fans on here, and I'm not talking about in the nice way.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By gelato_exotic

@bernkastelll said:
@xana1 said:

thats not the point, their powers can create Big Bangs alone, which is a proof of Universal+, doenst matter if the universe wasnt destroyed with it, because thats a statement, we have as well Hades creating 3 dimensions, which are space-time continuum, leading on Low Multiversal feats, I'm not here to say who wins or who lose

This is false Hades dimensions have no given size (one of them only has a few galaxies) and aren't even close to universal in size that's not a Low Multiversal feat. And evidently, none of them even scale to those dimensions since God Cloth Athena (who's above Hades after her amp, so his vague and unquantifiable stabilization feat evidently does not scale to his AP or durability)+God Cloth Saints would get annihilated by the slow collapse of Elysium, not even it being outright busted.

No Caption Provided

OT: SSG Goku oneshots the fodder

PiscesMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Seiya.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points