Dession_Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is Seiya after he gained the 7th sense for the first time.

Anime team consists of:

Human Dark Schneider right before he got his majin form.

Composite Accelerator.

Current Goku.

Midora.

Fight to the death.

Fight takes place on a indestructible planet.

Dession_Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a seiya vs 4 characters.

But i have the feeling that this discussion is going to be a "Seiya vs goku thread". When everybody knows that goku is fodder, here

Absol123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is non-factor, here.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure pre-majin Darsch is fodder to Seiya, same with Accelarator(from what I've heard at least) and Midora as well. Goku has probably got comparable or superior DC, but is massively outmatched in both speed and hax so he gets stomped.

From my, albeit limited, knowledge on the characters present, I'd say Seiya wins.

RavenSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku is the strongest fighter in his team and would casually swat them away with a ki blast

but from what i got certain clothed seiyas are still above db

no idea if that one is part of it. if he is, then goku and hence the team loses

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rxdking
higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#8 higherpower  Moderator

Pegasus. And why is Accelerator here?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For what I'm seeing in this(ignoring the DB fanboys) Seiya take this.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

accelerator can stalemate alone

ui goku beats him alone

so team

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AldebaranSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool said:

ui goku beats him alone

so team

Goku who is subsonic can beat Seiya?

No Caption Provided

Parallax42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seiya no matter how calc fast is he won't be able to even get close to Goku

And it doesn't matter if Seiya survived to erase attack,Goku was about to destroy true immortal in the manga

Goku will kick the living shit out of him with invisible shock punches while being far away from him

This is what is going to happen to Seiya

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku solos

Inb4 sub sonic building level downplayers like usual.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@joviolma: I agree with your initial comment, tbh.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seiya no matter how calc fast is he won't be able to even get close to Goku

Any Golden saint can solo Goku, your ignorance is disgusting, Seiya is faster than Goku in any aspect

And it doesn't matter if Seiya survived to erase attack,Goku was about to destroy true immortal in the manga

True Immortal ? As far as I know was said in the anime by Gowasu that Merged Zamasu is semi immortal, and Beerus already confirmed in the manga that Hakai CAN'T erase Immortals, MZ was fused with a mortal, he was never fully immortal which was confirmed by Gowasu in the anime.

Goku will kick the living shit out of him with invisible shock punches while being far away from him

Invisible punches ? Goku is just to fast, which is irrelevant against Seiya that have better speed feats than him

This is what is going to happen to Seiya

In Goku's dream, after Seiya let him in Coma.

Parallax42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: No,Goku MUI hasn't been tagged by anyone so Seiya can't tag him

Don't use statements from the anime to justify yourself in the manga's situation,it doesn't matter what Beerus said,when Merged Zamasu started to get erase till he used Mai as a shield

Partial UI Goku has shown to block Jiren's barrage of shock punches for quite a while without the shockwaves approaching him closer than 1 meter without using his hands,and when Goku mastered it,he has shown to be able to throw invisible incredibly fast punches on DISTANCE as shown here

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@parallax42 said:

@joviolma: No,Goku MUI hasn't been tagged by anyone so Seiya can't tag him

By your logic, since I never break my arm nothing can break him don't ? Dude Seiya is completely above Goku in speed, stop saying, :gagagaahag, he can't be tagged''

Don't use statements from the anime to justify yourself in the manga's situation,it doesn't matter what Beerus said,when Merged Zamasu started to get erase till he used Mai as a shield

Obviously I will use since the anime is the canon thing not the manga. Don't matter ? Beerus a GoD with Millions of years don't know his own power ? Again, MZ was said to be semi immortal by Gowasu, and in the manga was said that he can be killed.

Partial UI Goku has shown to block Jiren's barrage of shock punches for quite a while without the shockwaves approaching him closer than 1 meter without using his hands,and when Goku mastered it,he has shown to be able to throw invisible incredibly fast punches on DISTANCE as shown here

This is not even close to Seiya's level to be honest, he already have no problem in dodged Aiolia's 120.000.000 Light speed punches in his Bronze cloth.

Parallax42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Yea,you when manga is against your favor you call it non-canon,when anime is against your favor then you call it non-can

What are these awful double standards?No,the Manga Zamasu was seemingly mortal only to reform another copy,the hakai was going to erase him permanently

Your Seiya insane scale calcs are out of proportion,then i can just say when Goku mastered UI he is on Whis's level therefore he is Septillion x FTL

Btw Seiya's punches can't even approach Goku as show in ONLY partial UI

Loading Video...

Watch the beginning of the video,he is just resting there.

theyoungwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol what is this man, Seiya trashes goku. The speed blitz is gonna be off the chain.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@parallax42 said:

@joviolma: Yea,you when manga is against your favor you call it non-canon,when anime is against your favor then you call it non-can

Exactly, I consider the manga canon in some aspects that don't contradict the canon anime, but this still don't changing absolutely nothing, you bring the non canon manga and said that Hakai erases a Immortal, but when I bring the canon anime saying that MZ is not Immortal you don't have any better answer ?

What are these awful double standards?No,the Manga Zamasu was seemingly mortal only to reform another copy,the hakai was going to erase him permanently

Assumptions, although in the manga Goku was hakai him, in the canon anime he was clearly stated to be Semi Immortal, since you are bringing up the manga, what about that moment when Vegeta was unable to even lift 1000 tons ?

Your Seiya insane scale calcs are out of proportion,then i can just say when Goku mastered UI he is on Whis's level therefore he is Septillion x FTL

Assumptions without any evidence or confirmation, just because he have UI don't mean he is in Whis level since one of the GoDs said that UI is almost in GoD level and was confirmed officially that Goku only is above a GoD in MUI. since you are bring Travel speed, what about that moment when Seiya crosses 10 Billion galaxies in a few minutes ? this was very casually to be honest, and what about that time that he catches Thanatos before him notice, even though that Thanatos's power was fast enough to cross the Infinite Sized Elysium, The Hyperdimension which have Billions of Galaxies, the Hell, and the Normal Universe ? Any feat of speed in DB close to this ?

Btw Seiya's punches can't even approach Goku as show in ONLY partial UI

Based on What ? Seiya already blitzed FTL- MFTL Saints burning his cosmo and already surpass Saga's Galaxian Explosion which is able to destroy Entire Galaxies by the manga, and the canon databook(actually, weaker saints already destroy a entire dimension full of stars and nebulas casually and Saga is said to be the strongest),and even was able to destroy the mind of a GS like Shura, as well Incorporeal Beings, the same as Hakai which was said to destroy Body and soul wiping out the person from existence. And again, since you are bring to this the manga, remember that time when MZ said that he was going to wipe out the Milky Way and thought that this was enough to kill Goku and Vegeta ? so I think that Seiya's durability is above them 2 don't ? To be honest, All I see you doing is using assumptions without any good argument, but to be honest I'm not surprised.

https://imgur.com/a/g2kY99(Golden Saints speed)

Loading Video...

Watch the beginning of the video,he is just resting there.

Don't change nothing, Seiya still win, any feat from Goku seiya is above, you can bring much as you want.

Parallax42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Lol Seiya doesn't have feats he is all scale,statements and hype and if we go the same for Goku then

SSG-universe buster<<<SSB-multi-universal buster<<<<<SSBKKX20----Multi-universal+++<<<<<UI omen----Multi-universal++++++++<<<<MUI-----Multiversal

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@parallax42 said:

@joviolma: Lol Seiya doesn't have feats he is all scale,statements and hype and if we go the same for Goku then

I'm sorry to say that but he have lots of feats like:

Blitz Thanatos

Hurt Hades which created 3 Realms(One is Universal sized and other is stated by the narration to be completely Infinity and Hades sustain this all with a Thought)

Survive Multi-Universal + attacks without a single effort

Survive Multi Galactic explosions focused in his atoms which also target the Mind, Body, and Soul.

Is above Shura, who was able to surpass the speed of the Initial Expansion of the Universe(which is Sept. of times FTL)

Have a Infinite Cosmo according to Athena's words

ETC.

While this, your only argument is, Goku is like Whis and can't be tagged :P not really relevant for the discussion.

SSG-universe buster<<<SSB-multi-universal buster<<<<<SSBKKX20----Multi-universal+++<<<<<UI omen----Multi-universal++++++++<<<<MUI-----Multiversal

Just assumption, and even with this, Seiya still stomps, give a better argument.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

Double standards aside, It's weird how DB fans only argue statements and abuse scaling. Guess the thought of Goku just being inferior isn't easily accepted by some.

Parallax42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Yea he survived other people's attacks

No Seiya can't beat multiversal+++++++++ infinite times above the concept of speed and time character

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here we go again, another hidden Goku vs Seiya thread.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@parallax42 said:

Goku as well :P And what is the matter ? He survived in the same way.

No Seiya can't beat multiversal+++++++++ infinite times above the concept of speed and time character

So as expected, nothing relevant but assumptions and fanboyzism by a SS hater, that thinks that Goku is above speed or time even though that even Zeno who can't see Dyspo FTL movements can see him.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds more like the Demonbane or Umineko-Verse. Nobody in Dragonball is multiversal+++++++++, and above infinite times the concept of speed and time.

maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seiya gets stomped as usual

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maxxc10x said:

Seiya gets stomped as usual

As usual, no relevant argument proving this.

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have uncovered more evidence showing that the durability in the Saint Seiya verse is minimal and being vastly overhyped. Here we have one of the strongest Gold Saints literally dying to magma.

Why are threads like this allowed? A more fair match would be Seiya versus Akainu. That's what I'm seeing here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"No,Goku MUI hasn't been tagged by anyone so Seiya can't tag him" can't argue against that logic, lol.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sees Goku vs Saint Seiya thread.

No Caption Provided

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So goku is a non factor when midora who gets thwarted and accelerator are here right?

Ot,goku solos,he isn't getting tagged.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga said:

I have uncovered more evidence showing that the durability in the Saint Seiya verse is minimal and being vastly overhyped. Here we have one of the strongest Gold Saints literally dying to magma.

Why are threads like this allowed? A more fair match would be Seiya versus Akainu. That's what I'm seeing here.

Seems as though he survived long enough to hide his appearance with a robe afterwards:

No Caption Provided

Still, he was clearly burned by magma and falling debris. An Odysseus vs Akainu thread might not be such a bad idea. Perhaps a Goku vs Storm Trooper thread too:

No Caption Provided

Snoppy_MoMo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i hate seiya threads there always mismatched by 100%

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga said:

Seems as though he survived long enough to hide his appearance with a robe afterwards:

No Caption Provided

Still, he was clearly burned by magma and falling debris. An Odysseus vs Akainu thread might not be such a bad idea. Perhaps a Goku vs Storm Trooper thread too:

No Caption Provided

Lol, that gif is pure gold.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku isnt soloing a damn thing for starters. Secondly, his inclusion doesn't help the team from getting stomped by Seiya.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theyoungwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kaiocool

@kaiocool said:

ui goku beats him alone

so team

Goku who is subsonic can beat Seiya?

no, goku from dragon ball super can (he's shown in first post)

Avatar image for magnus_carlsen3
magnus_carlsen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

that is the movie and was changed. in the anime goku is in base form when he got hit by that. whis also explained goku lowered his guard.

Avatar image for magnus_carlsen3
magnus_carlsen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

that is the movie and was changed. in the anime goku is in base form when he got hit by that. whis also explained goku lowered his guard.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems no one has said anything as to why seiya wins here. This seiya can't even be scaled to his crossing the super dimension speed feat considering he hasn't replicated that here neither does he have the means or access here. I would cut the chains and say goku stomp and solos. B4 db vs ss gets banned which i very much hope so,it's good to point out some things like this. Gold cloth seiya at the temple of Poseidon when charging at the mainstay which was the last pillar with the effort of hyoga and shiryu and also hitting a miracle at that time was stated by Poseidon to have just being ftl. There are limits and levels to the state which saints could destroy atoms,we knew this also from the Poseidon ark. Not that goku can't just instantaneously evade all his attacks though.

AldebaranSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems no one has said anything as to why seiya wins here.

Joviolma and MasterSkywalker already said it.

This seiya can't even be scaled to his crossing the super dimension speed feat considering he hasn't replicated that here neither does he have the means or access here.

He never replicated it? Lol, this is where the series ended, what are you talking about?

I would cut the chains and say goku stomp and solos.

Nope, he is the weak link, here. He is pretty much non-factor.

B4 db vs ss gets banned which i very much hope so,

You Dragon ball fans already did this with Dc vs Goku and Marvel vs Goku. Same thing in Vsbattle But the problem is not the dragon ball fans, right? It's all the others.

And i bet you hope so, Goku has been humiliated by Saint seiya since the first DB vs SS thread

it's good to point out some things like this. Gold cloth seiya at the temple of Poseidon when charging at the mainstay which was the last pillar with the effort of hyoga and shiryu and also hitting a miracle at that time was stated by Poseidon to have just being ftl.

No, poseidon said "he surpassed the speed of light" but didn't by how much he did it And anyway, FTL is something dragon ball can't handle since the fastest character was stated to be only lightspeed, only

And no it was seiya alone who destroyed it, he did it whitout he help of shiryu and hyoga who were agonizing on the ground.

There are limits and levels to the state which saints could destroy atoms,we knew this also from the Poseidon ark. Not that goku can't just instantaneously evade all his attacks though.

No, poseidon's last pillar was said to be indestructible and it was stated that even if the universe got destroyed, this pillar would still stand and this is when seiya explained to his friends that everything is composed of atoms and so it the pillar. That's how he destroyed a Universal+ Durability Pillar.

And no goku can't evade attacks if his body is too slow to follow them, even if he can sense them. The ultra instinct is described as "Moving without thinking"

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DrunkHC

I already denied this lie about Odysseus in Seiya vs Jiren.

moderation should banish this guy.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aldebaranss:

(Joviolma and MasterSkywalker already said it.)

When?in your dreams right? Because i missed that in reality.

(He never replicated it? Lol, this is where the series ended, what are you talking about?)

The seiya been used here is when he just clocked 7th sense for the first time which means he hasn't had Athena's blood sprinkled on his cloth by shion here. He clocked 7th sense at the war of the 12 palaces. You obviously don't know shit about the instances of the series you're supporting smh. Oh?aren't you that guy that admitted he was a troll earlier in another thread? Seems I'm right.

(Nope, he is the weak link, here. He is pretty much non-factor.)

He stomps here,god cloth seiya might be a better fight here which,i proved my point in that said thread also.

(You Dragon ball fans already did this with Dc vs Goku and Marvel vs Goku.)

Who gives a jack shit about this? You're the guy that said seiya beats GP,zeno and all the angels together in a Dio vs hades thread and further addressed yourself as a troll when you were questioned. You ss fans stated dyspo is supersonic,you stated beerus is mountain level,zeno is a human life eraser that hasn't erased a planet b4 lol. Shall i go on?

(Same thing in Vsbattle But the problem is not the dragon ball fans, right? It's all the others.)

I also advice dbs vs ss threads here should be banned here on comic vine due to the unbearable ss salt like yours and many more has been. I would be pointing this out to the mods when i get my PC fixed.

(+And i bet you hope so, Goku has been humiliated by Saint seiya since the first DB vs SS thread)

Once again,in your dreams.

(No, poseidon said "he surpassed the speed of light" but didn't by how much he did it And anyway, FTL is something dragon ball can't handle since the fastest character was stated to be only lightspeed, only)

So he needed the applied force of two his comrades and also a miracle to clock ftl right? So how is he fairing up here alone? And who is ls again? You mean dyspo who was stated to be FTL and could also maneuver an ultimate light speed mode that is massively FTL is ls right lol. Thesame dyspo got humiliated like a folder by an unmastered ui goku which is once again insignificant to his current form.

(And no it was seiya alone who destroyed it, he did it whitout he help of shiryu and hyoga who were agonizing on the ground)

Nope,hyoga and shiryu threw him at the main stay with all the Cosmo they could muster while ikki kept Poseidon busy for a short time. Poseidon was even surprised he could maneuver a miracle there to parry with the earlier duo comrade effort. Once again,you have no knowledge on the series you're supporting smh.

(No, poseidon's last pillar was said to be indestructible and it was stated that even if the universe got destroyed, this pillar would still stand and this is when seiya explained to his friends that everything is composed of atoms and so it the pillar. That's how he destroyed a Universal+ Durability Pillar)

So he basically destroyed it with the help of shiryu,hyoga and a miracle right? In the English translated manga,it was stated to have the potency to hold its existence even after the end of the Galaxy or so while Poseidon was conversing with Athena about the sacrifice she was about to be making. MUI Goku is universal+-multi universal via logical scaling with no special effort like ss depict.

(And no goku can't evade attacks if his body is too slow to follow them, even if he can sense them. The ultra instinct is described as "Moving without thinking")

He could via an official data statement you guys enjoy using while lowballing dyspo. MUI is when a tier lik goku for example teaches his body to act on its own accord,instantaneously evading all attacks via instinct without the help of the brain in the first place. Your statement here proves you don't know anything about ui goku or the latest epi in the first place. His attack via offense as of now can't be seen,combat wise. He hard stomp here. You're that one guy that doesn't understand his statement or the concept of his claims.