- Set in New York
- Assume Moriarty has the same criminal empire as he did in Sherlock, end of season 2, unless stated otherwise
- Both in-character, unless stated otherwise
- Both have the same allies they have, unless stated otherwise
- Moriarty kills Red John and takes over his mantle, but continues operating the same way he does.
- Patrick thinks that Moriarty Red John is the usual one, the one who killed his wife and kid, etc.
- Patrick has a week to track him down
- Moriarty does not know he is coming
- Moriarty shows up in town and sets up shop, starts up criminal empire from scratch, etc.
- Patrick gets wind of a new kingpin in town
- Moriarty knows of some detective trying to find him
- Both have a week to find and confront each other
- Whoever comes the closest/succeeds wins
- Moriarty knows the same about Jane as he did about Sherlock at the end of season 2 (relatively), and Jane knows the same about Moriarty
- He is plotting Jane's downfall in the same way he did Sherlock's
- Jane has Lisbon only, who will trust him forever
- If Moriarty succeeds in taking down Jane, he wins
- Both have literally nothing apart from the clothes they wear and $100
- They have no allies and know nothing about New York (however illogical that may be)
- Both start at opposite ends of NYC
- Both know everything about each other apart from their faces/clothes
- Morals off, they have to find and kill each other
For the rest of my battles, click here!