Passione Gang(JJBA:Vento Aureo/Golden Wind) Invades Konohagakure(Naruto), can they clear ?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Random Encounter-Basic Knowledge but no prep

• Manga/Canon feats only

• GER is not allowed here

• Energies are not equalized

• Passione invades Konoha during the Part 1 Chuunin Exams and are determined to win

• Passione has perfect teamwork, Konoha has basic teamwork

• Konoha members can see the stands

• For a more fair fight Passione members share the same durability as their respective stands

• Gaara is allowed to turn into Shukaku but his transformation is long as it was in the manga when he fought Naruto and Sasuke

• No Kamui for 10 minutes

• Passione has no knowledge about Konoha members, but they know they are not stand users

• Wins by Death, K.O. or Incapacitation

Round 2

Same as above, but DIO and his Assassins, Stardust Crusaders & Duwang Gang joins the Passione. Konoha gains the Akatsuki.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By JOVIOLMA
Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Clear

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:LoL what a great matchup never even considered that.

So this is Passione with the boys like Bruno and Giorno, La squadra with power houses like Prosciutto and Rissotto as well as the Boss's personal assassination squad with psycho's like Carne and Cioccolata. With what I'm guessing is at least another dozen or so groups of stand users along with the Boss ?

Would I be insulting anyone if I said Grateful dead and Green day could solo the first round ? If Prosciutto and Cioccolata activate their AOE in the middle of the city and they have a few dozen stand users to defend them with Ghaiccio's White album providing Ice and everyone knowing they shouldn't lower in altitude. I give it a couple minutes max before everyone in the village is either mold or an old husk.

Round 2 holy crap what a Cluster f@CK. Deidara nukes himself and the entire village, with only Itachi and Obito remaining at bare minimum Diavolo, Notorious BIG and Secco should still be alive and that's just Passione I'm not thinking about every stand user ever seen in the show. Yeah no Konoha loses.

they Clear

Donnieboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might acutally give it to Passione given their haxes since GreenDay and Secco alone can make a large portion of ninja start to fall. Pesci and Risotto can stealth kill and Notorious Big is literally unstopaable with other stands guiding it as well.