EMH Thor
EMH Thor

Round 7:

AA Thor
AA Thor

Rules:

• Standard Gear
  • Bloodlusted
  • Only cartoon feats (no comic/tie-ins) and What If episode feats and MCU feats (MCU Thor is composite of all his appearances in the Marvel Movies)
  • Bloodlust
  • Win by Death/KO
  • They start where they are in the pic above (the Carol vs Thor fight in the What If episode)
Korey5605

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Probable can stop at Storm breaker thor It's blood lusted so he just has to go for their heads and they only have physical attack so assuming that we can scale their what if story's to them since it's them just in a different scenario but they could beat him if they jump the shit out of him so maybe Emh captian marvel or Emh thor.

Prasinus_Terra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clear by jumping the sheet out of everyone 2v1.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probable can stop at Storm breaker thor It's blood lusted so he just has to go for their heads and they only have physical attack so assuming that we can scale their what if story's to them since it's them just in a different scenario but they could beat him if they jump the shit out of him so maybe Emh captian marvel or Emh thor.

MCU and What If are two completely different Thor and Carol. Dont scale to each other.

Korey5605

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: oh are they buffed or something they are in the same verse aren't they in a way Variants like in the Loki sires its Mcu Thor just with Small details Changed with in his world like not haveing loki for a brother But this does take place in the mcu if i'm not wrong they seem stronger probable cause Comic>Animated>Live action they can do more in animations with out it looking bad this is just me putting things to gather so set me straight if i'm wrong it's Chris hemsworth Thor with a Different life

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: oh are they buffed or something they are in the same verse aren't they in a way Variants like in the Loki sires its Mcu Thor just with Small details Changed with in his world like not haveing loki for a brother But this does take place in the mcu if i'm not wrong they seem stronger probable cause Comic>Animated>Live action they can do more in animations with out it looking bad this is just me putting things to gather so set me straight if i'm wrong it's Chris hemsworth Thor with a Different life

They aren't the same version, but both belong in the MCU, yes.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KryptonianKing88

Stops at 2, maybe 1.

Korey5605

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: ok what makes them stronger is it something they went through or cause they are amped in this verse or did they have special training, the what if Dr. strange he has a definitive reason why he's stronger then his MCU Counter part so it's obvious and blatant that his choices made him stronger then other versions of him did Odin give Thor extra powers or something and carol did she not get her powers the same way or something I need more in order to say they are stronger then their counter parts other then better showing due to good animation live action is just less lenient.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The order is messed up. Ultimate Thor and EMH Cap Marvel should be 1 and 2. AA Cap Marvel could be 3 tbh. Anyway, I'd say they would beat main timeline Thor and Carol due to being 2 vs 1, same as EMH Thor. They should stop at AA Thor.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The order is messed up. Ultimate Thor and EMH Cap Marvel should be 1 and 2. AA Cap Marvel could be 3 tbh. Anyway, I'd say they would beat main timeline Thor and Carol due to being 2 vs 1, same as EMH Thor. They should stop at AA Thor.

I was unsure where Ultimate Thor should be, and from what I remember from the movies, he's pretty OP. More so than MCU Thor and Cap.

And no, Captain Marvel EMH should be comfortably in the middle. And AA Cap Marvel should be 5th.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: You're saying you don't remember what he did yet you say he is above MCU Thor and Carol? Lol. He doesn't have a single feat above phase 1 Thor.

And why is EMH Carol comfortably above MCU Thor and Carol? AA could be above, honestly haven't watched that show and it seems to give characters ridiculous feats, but from the ones I saw from her, she shouldn't be much stronger than Thor or Carol.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: You're saying you don't remember what he did yet you say he is above MCU Thor and Carol? Lol. He doesn't have a single feat above phase 1 Thor.

From what I remember, he most certainly was OP AF.

And why is EMH Carol comfortably above MCU Thor and Carol? AA could be above, honestly haven't watched that show and it seems to give characters ridiculous feats, but from the ones I saw from her, she shouldn't be much stronger than Thor or Carol.

EMH/AA Carol are where they should. They are just that above MCU Thor and Carol

TripleA123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor or Cap solos.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers