#1 Edited by ThaMessenger07 (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

No Weapons, No Capes, and No Gadgets. Each Character has to get from point A To Point B. Location is Paris France and They Begin On Rooftops. They are all Competitive and Looking for the Win but it is all Fun and Games. They can Perform Attacks such as Sliding Scissors and Sweeps but Nothing to TKO or Cause Harm. All controlled attacks.  

THE COMPETITORS 

Red Hood(Jason Todd)
Red Hood(Jason Todd)

Robin(Tim Drake)
Robin(Tim Drake)

Hawkeye(Clint Barton)
 Hawkeye(Clint Barton)

Patriot(Elijah Bradley)
Patriot(Elijah Bradley)

Iron Fist(Daniel Rand)
 Iron Fist(Daniel Rand)

Green Arrow(Connor Hawk)
Green Arrow(Connor Hawk)

Daredevil(Matt Murdock)
Daredevil(Matt Murdock)

Guardian(Jim Harper)
 Guardian(Jim Harper)

Black Panther(T'Challa)
Black Panther(T'Challa)

Batman(Bruce Wayne)
Batman(Bruce Wayne)

Cap. Rogers
Cap. Rogers

Nightwing(Dick Grayson)
Nightwing(Dick Grayson)

Start Is Green Point A. Victory Is Red Point B. 
Start Is Green Point A. Victory Is Red Point B. 
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#2 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13520 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's the black dude with tattoos?

#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
" Who's the black dude with tattoos? "
Black Panther. New costume thing of his, the tattoos are vibranium.
#4 Posted by Chaos Prime (11585 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
Think hes related to Wakanda in some way & those tats are to keep his powers in order..Cant remember his name..
#5 Edited by Magian (149606 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:

" @texasdeathmatch said:

Black Panther. New costume thing of his, the tattoos are vibranium. "
Really? I thought he was Gentle.
#6 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
Really? I thought he was Gentle. "
Gentle's tattoos are the same, but that is BP in the pic.
#7 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13520 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

" @texasdeathmatch said:

Really? I thought he was Gentle. "
That's what I thought at first, but he has hair. Apparently he's a new BP?
#8 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: So...he decided he needed to expose his arms and head? And are the tattoos new?
#9 Posted by Magian (149606 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch: Apparently he got a new costume.

@Decoy Elite:
Is that for the Black Panther: Man Without Fear?
#10 Posted by Achilles. (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

DD

#11 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1864 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24:@texasdeathmatch:@Chaos Prime:  Yeah It's BP I Edited the Top Sorry About that. He is Rocking that Costume Currently Since his sister I believe is the new BP.

I Fixed the OP So Check it out.
#12 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24:@texasdeathmatch: As far as I know the new costume popped up in Doom War(I think). Why would BP choose to use an inferior armor to his usual get up? I have no idea. I think it may have something to do with his sister taking on the mantle of Black Panther(because when you think of characters that should be replaced by girls you think Black Panther :/)
#13 Posted by karrob (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting. I cant decide

#14 Posted by Fresh0133 (534 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give it to Steve or Ironfist.  Steve can move/jump/react way faster than the rest, Patriot's at his level but inexperienced with his SS powers.  Ironfist can augment himself physcially to a really high degree these days, the only question would be if his body would hold out the whole time using that much chi continuously (I think it's likely that it would).

Very cool scenario btw.

#15 Edited by ThaMessenger07 (1864 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: 
You Know Marvel.....you can't have two character with the same name in the spot light.....a la Hawkeye

@karrob:

Lol I hoped this would be an Interesting one 

@Fresh03:

I Though it be cool. Yeah I feel Cap has somewhat of a physical Advantage BUT I also Believe Grayson might pull through. They comment on him seeming almost Met-Human. 

Edit: Also BP has Just as much an Advantage as Cap. He is also Enhanced from the Herb.
#16 Posted by karrob (4305 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07: Yeah I was thinking either Grayson, Batman or Patriot...
#17 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1864 posts) - - Show Bio
@karrob: 
Patriot seem Very Capable as well but like Fresh03said he would be the least experienced. Still do you need Experience with the Super Soldier Serum? lol I don't think Bats would be as successful as the others but I do believe he can hang. 
#18 Posted by Fresh0133 (534 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07:
I'd imagine you'd need time to get used to having the mental and physical attributes, which I think he's probably aquired by now, but as far as all around skills he's no where near Steve. 

I just can't see Grayson taking it, Steve can run at around 60 miles per hour, Grayson is a olympic level athlete, he'd be around 30 mph or so.
#19 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1864 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fresh03: 
Steve tops out just Above Peak like 35 to 40 MPH his physical Advantage is not that much greater. And Graysons Agility and Speed are considered Peak if I'm correct.
#20 Posted by Nelomaxwell (14138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite:  The new Black panther "costume" isn't actually a costume. The tattoos are talismans that allow him access to another version of the panther god. A shadow version, i could be wrong but they make him stronger than he was. And they first appeared in the new black panther storyline called Power.
#21 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nelomaxwell said:
" @Decoy Elite:  The new Black panther "costume" isn't actually a costume. The tattoos are talismans that allow him access to another version of the panther god. A shadow version, i could be wrong but they make him stronger than he was. And they first appeared in the new black panther storyline called Power. "
Ah, thanks for the clarification. I'm not really a big BP reader so I don't know much about the character, doubly so for his current situation.
#22 Posted by Nelomaxwell (14138 posts) - - Show Bio

In think it's between Steve, T'challa, Nightwing and Matt. Patriot Is good but Idk if he could win it.

#23 Posted by Nelomaxwell (14138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: I'd recommend you read him. He's very good and it seems people on the CV have such little true knowledge of him.
#24 Posted by ComicStooge (22062 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim Drake
#25 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nelomaxwell said:
" @Decoy Elite: I'd recommend you read him. He's very good and it seems people on the CV have such little true knowledge of him. "
There are a few people here who do know quite a bit about Black Panther, it's just that he's one of the those characters who is popping up more and more, but for the most part is unknown by most mainstream readers, kind of like Luck Cage and Iron Fist(who like BP are great characters). Anyway thanks for the recommendation, I'll look in to BP a bit more now.
#26 Posted by Fresh0133 (534 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThaMessenger07:
You're talking about his sustained speed, at a dead sprint he's close to 60 mph.  He ran a mile in barely over a minute at one point that puts him between 55-60 mph.

That means Dick/anyone would have to sprint all out for the entirity of the race just to be close to keeping up with Steve or Patriot while either of them would barely be breaking a sweat.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#27 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this thread. I was thinking of different characters though, ones higher up on the power scale, but this is cool too. I'd go with BP without a doubt. He's got the jungle experience at this thing that the others don't have since he's been doing it longer (he was an accomplished acrobat before most of these characters were able to run) and a quick look at the page for the Heart Shaped Herb reveals that he's kind of specialized for this sort of thing:  "After T'Challa had some of his scientists study the Herb to tell him how it worked. This is what they said: 'The poultice stimulated and accentuated the human being's kinesthetic sense. The kinesthetic sense is the subliminal perception that allows human beings to close their eyes, yet know where the different parts of their bodies are. If you didn't have this sense, you couldn't pick your nose or wash your hair if your eyes weren't open. The poultice, plus the stimuli of rigorous theological and physical training, heightened your kinesthetic sense. It heightens the proprioceptors (the proprioceptive system processes the orientation sense to the brain) and perceptions in your body. That is how you sense where a tree limb or a building edge is, know exactly where it is and never have a moment's doubt that your fingers will close about it...The sacred anointment poultice has a second effect on your muscles and ligaments, specifically on the joints where bones connect and swivel, mesh and respond. There are receptors in these joints called the Pacinian corpuscles that carry the signal to the brain to fulfill proper movement. Somehow the poultice is absorbed into those receptors and makes them especially sensitive...This is what enables you to twist and dodge with unparalleled grace.' " Daredevil is the only one that might edge him out, but I'll stick with BP wining by a little with Cap and Nightwing fighting for third after DD. Creeper might be a good addition or maybe he fits more alongside the characters I was thinking of originally. But just to be clear, Jack Hawksmoor is the undisputed king of parkour.

No Caption Provided
#28 Posted by D3athstroke (5113 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil

#29 Posted by Nelomaxwell (14138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot: Jack would've been over kill don't you think?
#30 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nelomaxwell: Yeah, but he's like my favorite character ever so I had to mention him even if it's a given that he blows everyone in this competition out of the water.
#31 Posted by difficlus (10659 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:
" @Nelomaxwell: Yeah, but he's like my favorite character ever so I had to mention him even if it's a given that he blows everyone in this competition out of the water. "
lol true... 

yea im thinking BP wins with DD coming in second.
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
#32 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5752 posts) - - Show Bio

I goin with PB, Steve, DD, or Fist. 

With DD having the best advantage.
#33 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1864 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot:@Fresh03:  Yeah your right I was going through my Feat Collection an he Clocks 59MPH in on of them I have got to scan that in lol and he seems to run at that steady speed for 10 minutes so thats serious. T'Challa should Be able to hit that speed though. Jack Hawksmoor is Awesome and I love His Powers but he is way over kill he is one with the city!  lol I'm Gonna do that other thread soon to same concept except more powered characters but if your gonna do it then go rite ahead if not let me know. I'll have it up today.   
#34 Posted by dragonmaster (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil    

#35 Posted by Hyperlight (7671 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fresh03 said:
"

I'd give it to Steve or Ironfist.  Steve can move/jump/react way faster than the rest, Patriot's at his level but inexperienced with his SS powers.  Ironfist can augment himself physcially to a really high degree these days, the only question would be if his body would hold out the whole time using that much chi continuously (I think it's likely that it would).

Very cool scenario btw.

"
yes it would. kind of isnt fair cuz he can augment his body to superhuman levels. ever since he got a hold of the book of the iron fist using the dragons chi isnt nearly as taxing as it use to be. id give it to batman, cap, or iron fist if he uses the dragons chi
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
#36 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

DD, especially if this current.

#37 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13520 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha what guys, no love for the Guardian? What is that dude's powers anyways?

#38 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1864 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch: 
lol He is a Peak Athlete with Exceptional Hand/Eye Coordination and Balance. Also very Agile. He would probably be the best of the best of real life Parkourist.
#39 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13520 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07: Which means nothing compared to the rest of these dudes, haha. Did he ever get his own lame series? I remember he was featured a lot in "World Without Superman", another waste of shelf space for me...
#40 Edited by ThaMessenger07 (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao Yeah he was and I think He did. I was gonna pick it up but didn't bother. He is one of those traditionally corny superheroes that i kind of like but he is pretty lame and has little to no chance here lol. Honestly I don't think he could climb the Eiffel Tower

Edit: I Have done the Super Powered Version.

#41 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @Buckshot:@Fresh03:  Yeah your right I was going through my Feat Collection an he Clocks 59MPH in on of them I have got to scan that in lol and he seems to run at that steady speed for 10 minutes so thats serious.
Really? Are you talking about Hawksmoor? I'd like to see that, I can't recall it.
#42 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1864 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot:  No I was talking about Captain. Not Hawksmoor, I Believe he would easily run faster then that.
#43 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @Buckshot:  No I was talking about Captain. Not Hawksmoor, I Believe he would easily run faster then that. "
I think so too, but I haven't seen an example of it so I can't say for sure. He jumps and Doors more than he flat out runs so I doubt we'll ever see his foot speed.