Paper Person Of God Technique!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Paper Person Of God Technique!!! (10 votes)

Yes, but some things could be changed! 10%
Yes! 50%
Sadly No 40%
No, but I'll fix for you 0%

I suck at math, so if someone sees an error just tell me what it is.......thanks:)

Okay to start:

Paper Person Of God Technique Calc:

What we it is: "Konan disguises six hundred billion explosive tags as the surrounding scenery, be it earth or water, with enough sophistication that even the sharingan cannot see through it. When the target is in position, Konan causes the scenery to split in half, resulting in the rapid creation of a huge abyss beneath the target. Due to the sudden lack of any available foothold, the target inevitably descends ever deeper into the depths of the chasm. As the target falls, Konan guides the explosive tags to stick to their body and detonate, with six hundred billion being enough for ten minutes of consecutive explosions."

So, I just trying to get rid of the "it's only 1 explosion at a time, so it's not that power" bs I be hearing.......k

In 10 minutes = 600 seconds

So, for all 600 billion tags to off in 10 minutes, 1 billion tags would have to be going off per second.

.......good so far......I hope, now for the calc:

We already know it's takes around 4-5 paper bombs to destroy a build. I'll be using 5.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'll be using this place for the TNT converter and this place as a chart guide.....if you wanna do yourself.

So it takes around 5 tags to building bust and building busting is equal to 1 ton, so 5t.

So 1,000,000,000/5t = 200,000,000t

200,000,000t = 200,000Kt

200,000Kt = 200Mt

200Mt is goddang 4x more powerful than the 50Mt Tsar Bomba

And we get Mountain lv......so, for 10 minutes straight you are getting hit by mountain lv attacks per second...back to back............☠

Good??

• 
shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The calc seems legit, I'd just make 2 points:

• The building those paper bombs were destroying seems to be a wooden house tbh.
  • Since they are bombs which are inherently AoE based attacks, the target would only be tanking a fraction of the power. So not exactly getting hit by mountain lvl power every second, even though the net output of 1 billion paper bombs might be that high.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

The building those paper bombs were destroying seems to be a wooden house tbh.

what can of iron clad house do you live in?lol, anyway, I disagree, the outside appearance if the house might have been woody(most houses are), but the inside, as we can see, is full of stones(when minato is getting rid of the blanket on naruto in the scan).

Since they are bombs which are inherently AoE based attacks, the target would only be tanking a fraction of the power. So not exactly getting hit by mountain lvl power every second, even though the net output of 1 billion paper bombs might be that high.

I disagree, Konan surrounds her tags directly on the enemy so that they're getting the full bomb

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As shirso said. That house was made of wood and judging from the size comparison to minato it looks more like a shed than a building

Also the attack is spread out over like a mile? I know it was a large distance so it wouldn't be as much force for a person throw into it since the bombs aren't concentrated

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, few things...

Multiple explosions are not additive. They aren't fuel for the other tags, they are individual explosions. We know this as Konan was exhausted after the 10 minutes, but if the tags were able to ignite other tags, then she would only have to ignite one and would have been fine.

Secondly, most of those tags are not in range of the target. If a tag has a range of say, 10-20 feet, then you are really only looking at a small percentage of the total explosions effecting the target, well under 10% given the size of the cavern or whatever ( likely closer to 1%). So even if they were additive, your calculation is wrong.

Finally, explosions in the real world travel 360 degrees (when possible), which again, loses a lot of energy as the target cannot be 360 degrees around the tag unless the tag was inside of them.

Explosions are just a force. If you punch a brick wall, its not going to do anything. If you punch a brick wall 100 billion times, its still not going to do anything if your original punch did not have the force generated to weaken the structure at all.

Thus anyone who can completely no sell a tag would be unaffected by them, regardless of their number.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As shirso said. That house was made of wood and judging from the size comparison to minato it looks more like a shed than a building

And as I said to shirso: what can of iron clad house do you live in?lol, anyway, I disagree, the outside appearance if the house might have been woody(most houses are), but the inside, as we can see, is full of stones(when minato is getting rid of the blanket on naruto in the scan). And how is minato comparable to the building? He's already past the stairs shown on the scans and is just a black spot......plus the whole house isn't even there anymore to scale.

Also the attack is spread out over like a mile? I know it was a large distance so it wouldn't be as much force for a person throw into it since the bombs aren't concentrated

No, the attack is spread out, why would konan explode tags a mile away from obito?? She surrounds the target with tags, so they're getting the full bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, few things...

I'm listening

Multiple explosions are not additive. They aren't fuel for the other tags, they are individual explosions. We know this as Konan was exhausted after the 10 minutes, but if the tags were able to ignite other tags, then she would only have to ignite one and would have been fine.

but they are addictive. We know 1 explosive tag wouldn't be able to building bust, but 4-5 tags exploding at the same time can. Konan had to keep surrounding obito with the tags so she got tired, plus to she probably had to detonate the tags manually which uses up more chakra.

Secondly, most of those tags are not in range of the target. If a tag has a range of say, 10-20 feet, then you are really only looking at a small percentage of the total explosions effecting the target, well under 10% given the size of the cavern or whatever ( likely closer to 1%). So even if they were additive, your calculation is wrong.

Konan basically covers the person with her tags, so they're well within range, body to body, so how much of the total explosion percentage would that be??

Finally, explosions in the real world travel 360 degrees (when possible), which again, loses a lot of energy as the target cannot be 360 degrees around the tag unless the tag was inside of them.

Her explosions are happening right next to the target, like body to body next, and 1 billion explosions happening per second really makes the losing energy part of a normal explosion irrelevant.

Explosions are just a force. If you punch a brick wall, its not going to do anything. If you punch a brick wall 100 billion times, its still not going to do anything if your original punch did not have the force generated to weaken the structure at all.

That would be in the case if each tag happen individually which wasn't the case. In Konan's case it would be "you punch a wall 1 time and it does nothing, throwing a 100 billion punches at the same time and it would collapse"

Thus anyone who can completely no sell a tag would be unaffected by them, regardless of their number.

This right here is exactly what I trying to get rid of. If a person can no sell 1 tag, he's not no selling 100 or 10000 tags exploding at the same time on him. The only way that person would be able to no sell 100 tags like he did the 1 would be if each 100 tag exploded individual one after the other.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can scale Paper Bombs to having Small Town Level potency by scaling from damaging Monster Gaara (who can tanks attacks from Jonin) and some fodder Jonin's hardening concrete with Katon if you wanted to create a high-end which i will probably use since i stan Konan 😎

mines better, mountain lv>>>>town lv😎😎😎

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is stupid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage said:

mines better, mountain lv>>>>town lv😎😎😎

no i mean like each paper bomb would small town level then you can multiply that by 1 billion a second 😎

No Caption Provided

On a side note........how is 1 paper bomb small town lv??? That would change my calc entirely

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus said:

but they are addictive. We know 1 explosive tag wouldn't be able to building bust, but 4-5 tags exploding at the same time can. Konan had to keep surrounding obito with the tags so she got tired, plus to she probably had to detonate the tags manually which uses up more chakra.

They aren't. Explosions can weaken buildings, set them on fire, etc. Go to a bank with 600 billion bottlerockets and send them into the vault door see how far that gets you.

Konan basically covers the person with her tags, so they're well within range, body to body, so how much of the total explosion percentage would that be??

Her explosions were the entire width of the cavern itself. The entire thing was exploding. They were DEFINITELY not in range.

Her explosions are happening right next to the target, like body to body next, and 1 billion explosions happening per second really makes the losing energy part of a normal explosion irrelevant.

No, the vast majority of them were not.

That would be in the case if each tag happen individually which wasn't the case. In Konan's case it would be "you punch a wall 1 time and it does nothing, throwing a 100 billion punches at the same time and it would collapse"

Except they very clearly weren't exploding at the same time. We can clearly see this in the medium, as well as her explanation, and the time frame she gave.

This right here is exactly what I trying to get rid of. If a person can no sell 1 tag, he's not no selling 100 or 10000 tags exploding at the same time on him. The only way that person would be able to no sell 100 tags like he did the 1 would be if each 100 tag exploded individual one after the other.

Again, each tag is individual. They are not additive. Even if they exploded 1/10000th of a second a part, its NOT a singular explosion of force generation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus:

They aren't. Explosions can weaken buildings, set them on fire, etc.

They also out right destroy them but go on.....

Go to a bank with 600 billion bottlerockets and send them into the vault door see how far that gets you.

Bottlerockets have absolutely zero explosive properties, there's no comparison to be made with it. Like I already said, 1 paper bomb is wall lv, but the combination of 4-5 going off at the same time makes the bomb building buster lv

Her explosions were the entire width of the cavern itself. The entire thing was exploding. They were DEFINITELY not in range.

That's why she was guiding the tags to him, she literally surrounds him in tags. And same question I asked emperor, "why would she voluntarily detonate tags all the way at end of the river when her target is right in front of her?"

No, the vast majority of them were not.

And that's why she was bringing them in range

Except they very clearly weren't exploding at the same time. We can clearly see this in the medium, as well as her explanation, and the time frame she gave

1 billion of those tags would have to be exploding at the same time for all 600 billion tags to finish the full 10 minutes, the time given says this, and what medium?

Again, each tag is individual. They are not additive. Even if they exploded 1/10000th of a second a part, its NOT a singular explosion of force generation.

Again, not individual.......you are aware that if each tag exploded individually it would take 19,025 years for all 600 billion tags to exploded?? Have you ever tried using 2 heaters at the same time? Did it ever get more heated that if only 1 was used? You're basically saying using those 2 heaters wouldn't matter since they're both only the same levels of heat..........(might be my worse comparison lol)

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus:

That's why she was guiding the tags to him, she literally surrounds him in tags. And same question I asked emperor, "why would she voluntarily detonate tags all the way at end of the river when her target is right in front of her?"

Except, she did. We know she did. We SAW it.

No Caption Provided

And that's why she was bringing them in range

A very small portion of the billions of tags. Almost all the explosions we see are not in range of a human sized target.

1 billion of those tags would have to be exploding at the same time for all 600 billion tags to finish the full 10 minutes, the time given says this, and what medium?

Medium as in Manga, Anime, etc.

Do you have any idea how much volume that amount of paper would take up? 1 Billion sheets of paper stacked on top of each other is 63 miles long. So even if you had Obito completely covered and every single one of the tags was glued onto others like some kinda weird paper machete, the explosions on the outside wouldn't even be remotely close to him.

Were talking about 38,000 miles of paper. Whats the range of a tag? 20 feet?

Again, not individual.......you are aware that if each tag exploded individually it would take 19,025 years for all 600 billion tags to exploded?? Have you ever tried using 2 heaters at the same time? Did it ever get more heated that if only 1 was used? You're basically saying using those 2 heaters wouldn't matter since they're both only the same levels of heat..........(might be my worse comparison lol)

Ahhh, so you are giving explosions magical, unrealistic properties. While they do generate heat, it is not how you factor the force of explosions at all. The heat is inconsequential for the most part. Your calc is Energy. That is what we are debating.

Its mostly the medias fault. People watch TV and Movies and think Grenades and the like give off fireballs of explosions when they go off. They don't. Not really how explosives work. They aren't designed that way.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: we never see minato inside of the house. The brick you are referring to is still the inside of the cave kushina is at. Also the house I live in right now is made of pure concrete.

When you look at the scan where it was used the split went out to the horizon and even continued off panel. If it wasn't spread out then she would've made a much smaller hole for obito to fall into

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus:

Except, she did. We know she did. We SAW it.

That just looked like the shockwaves of the tags going off no?? I mean, Obito can't fly(right now) and is just free falling straight down, so why would she deliberately explode tags not in range??

A very small portion of the billions of tags. Almost all the explosions we see are not in range of a human sized target.

Well, only around 200 million would have to be in range any ways, and all the explosions we see are above the split in the river.......

Medium as in Manga, Anime, etc.

Ahhh okay, well to be honest...........I only read the manga(both parts), but for the anime I only watch the cool/important fighting scenes lol

Do you have any idea how much volume that amount of paper would take up? 1 Billion sheets of paper stacked on top of each other is 63 miles long. So even if you had Obito completely covered and every single one of the tags was glued onto others like some kinda weird paper machete, the explosions on the outside wouldn't even be remotely close to him.

Well, that's why magical paper shouldn't be compared to normal paper, Konan can cover a person in 100s and 1000s of paper all the while still keeping the human appearance/shape. Adding to the fact that she can shrink or enlarge her papers at will.......the volume shouldn't be a problem.

Were talking about 38,000 miles of paper. Whats the range of a tag? 20 feet?

20ft for the explosion or the tag itself?? And 38,000 miles?? How is 1 billion pieces of paper stacked that long? I didn't get that #......

Ahhh, so you are giving explosions magical, unrealistic properties. While they do generate heat, it is not how you factor the force of explosions at all. The heat is inconsequential for the most part. Your calc is Energy. That is what we are debating.

Well, this was mostly just me saying how using 2 heaters at once would be a greater than just using 1 as it is the same for the tags. Just like if you use 2 dynamites, the bomb is going to be stronger than if only 1 dynamite was used. And heat is apart of the explosion so why would it be inconsequential?

Its mostly the medias fault. People watch TV and Movies and think Grenades and the like give off fireballs of explosions when they go off. They don't. Not really how explosives work. They aren't designed that way.

Grenades don't make big fireballs, but they do have heat in the explosion no?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: we never see minato inside of the house. The brick you are referring to is still the inside of the cave kushina is at.

we do get to see the inside of the house in the anime and it's cover in concrete, the kushina thing was my bad.

Also the house I live in right now is made of pure concrete.

So no wood just concrete top to bottom?? Dang, that's a strong house, do you like live in areas where they get lots if hurricanes and floods or something?

When you look at the scan where it was used the split went out to the horizon and even continued off panel.

I saw the anime part of it and it does do what you said it does.........which is weird.

If it wasn't spread out then she would've made a much smaller hole for obito to fall into

the river makes more sense tho, I pretty obito wouldn't fall in a hole lol

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MattyBoi

Seems pretty legit, good job!

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it was a tiny wooden building and chances are there were double the number of paper bombs used to do it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: it was concrete on the inside and was as big as the house next to it.

We see 4-5 paper bombs on baby naruto, how would it be doubled that?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: would you like it better if I used small buildings buster energ lv tho??

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus:

That just looked like the shockwaves of the tags going off no?? I mean, Obito can't fly(right now) and is just free falling straight down, so why would she deliberately explode tags not in range??

They are, but again, she did. Check the Anime out, its pretty specific.

Well, only around 200 million would have to be in range any ways, and all the explosions we see are above the split in the river.......

If a explosions goes off inside of a cavern like that, the pressure is pushed in 4 directions as opposed to 360 degrees, leading to larger upwards shockwaves.

Well, that's why magical paper shouldn't be compared to normal paper, Konan can cover a person in 100s and 1000s of paper all the while still keeping the human appearance/shape. Adding to the fact that she can shrink or enlarge her papers at will.......the volume shouldn't be a problem.

If your argument is that magical paper somehow defies the laws of physics, then your calculation for energy release ( which is based in the same laws ) has no bearing here. Can't really have it both ways.

20ft for the explosion or the tag itself?? And 38,000 miles?? How is 1 billion pieces of paper stacked that long? I didn't get that #......

1 Billion pieces of paper is 63 miles long. 600 billion is 38,000 miles long. Its literally impossible for the amount of tags there are to explode in range of a human target.

Well, this was mostly just me saying how using 2 heaters at once would be a greater than just using 1 as it is the same for the tags. Just like if you use 2 dynamites, the bomb is going to be stronger than if only 1 dynamite was used. And heat is apart of the explosion so why would it be inconsequential?

You saying heaters has nothing to do with the force of explosions. Multiple explosions can be more effective against specific targets. That is because you can weaken the structure with one, thus increasing the force generation from others when they go off. That is contingent on the structure being weakened however. If you can completely no sell the force of one explosion, the others will have no effect either.

Simply tying 10 sticks of dynamite together will never produce the same force as a single explosive with the same weight.

Grenades don't make big fireballs, but they do have heat in the explosion no?

Not really. Explosions are not designed for heat. There is a reaction that is ignited, but its very brief ( small fractions of a second, you would not even see it with the naked eye ). Anything that can withstand the force of a explosion is not going to be effected by the heat. If you cannot withstand the explosion, then the heat doesn't matter at all. Thus being inconsequential.

The total amount of thermal energy from a Grenade might burn your pinky toe if you removed the force from it. Its far, far less.

There are different types of explosives and some are even incendiary, specifically designed for thermal energy, but they don't produce a shockwave like seen by Tags.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Since they are bombs which are inherently AoE based attacks, the target would only be tanking a fraction of the power. So not exactly getting hit by mountain lvl power every second, even though the net output of 1 billion paper bombs might be that high.

Agree with these points. The explosions would be somewhat additive (or multiplicative? I won't pretend to know how to do the math here) since force is coming from multiple sides, but there's absolutely no way a human-sized target would take anywhere close to the full energy from 600 billion explosions.

What's really impressive about the attack is Konan moving the weight of 600 billion tags when she split the ocean. I calced that not too long ago assuming each tag weighed the same as a playing card and it came out to the equivalent of 70,000 school buses or something

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Aristeaus

@ultimatesage said:

@ourmanuel: would you like it better if I used small buildings buster energ lv tho??

No Caption Provided

That is two tags going off. Orochimaru, who is no more then 5-7 feet behind them is completely unaffected.

No Caption Provided

Despite the tags being placed on the Edo Hokage's Ankles ( less then a foot from the Roof ), the roof is unaffected by two tags.

No Caption Provided

Shikamaru standing not 10 feet from hundreds of explosive tags. Did not effect him. It also didn't even completely vape Hidan, whom while immortal, should have suffered more damage then being dismembered. You can clearly see many tags not inches away from his head, but his head was completely intact.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

The building those paper bombs were destroying seems to be a wooden house tbh.

what can of iron clad house do you live in?lol, anyway, I disagree, the outside appearance if the house might have been woody(most houses are), but the inside, as we can see, is full of stones(when minato is getting rid of the blanket on naruto in the scan).

I disagree, Konan surrounds her tags directly on the enemy so that they're getting the full bomb

The inside of the house that blew up is not made of stone. Minato teleported to a different location while removing the blanket, dumped it in that shed and leapt out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: the house he teleported to looked like it wad made of concrete in the anime, it was my fault for forgetting that he teleported.(probably might be wrong about that too lol)