#1 Posted by Racob8 (551 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter on Hoth, win by kill or KO, Palpatine has EU feats and his lightsaber but speed is equalized, Sinister has 616 feats.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm no.

#3 Posted by Cosmic_Templar (2571 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Sinister survives the Sidious force storm?

No Caption Provided

#4 Posted by Racob8 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob8 said:

@cosmic_templar@sirfizzwhizz He stalemated Apocalypse and has insane regen, is this really a stomp?

He never stalemated shit without prep and context. He alway was Apoc's bitch.

#6 Posted by Racob8 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by nj06 (321 posts) - - Show Bio
@racob8 said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

Isn't this from X-men Forever, and so a different/alternate version of 616 Sinister?

#8 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob8: Yes I seen that Scan, Still does not change the fact Sinister always been a weaker villain to the X-men, and Apoc Bitch. Hell, Sinister still feared Apoc in Secrete Wars not too far back, and got his ass whoop by Captain britain if not for immortality lol. So no, not even close.

@nj06 said:
@racob8 said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

Isn't this from X-men Forever, and so a different/alternate version of 616 Sinister?

Oh snap. is it?

#9 Posted by Racob8 (551 posts) - - Show Bio

@nj06: It's still identical to 616 Sinister, right? Events just happened differently.

#10 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob8 said:

@nj06: It's still identical to 616 Sinister, right? Events just happened differently.

Still not canon.

#11 Posted by Cosmic_Templar (2571 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob8: Nice scan but I don't think the scan is canon. Sinister's showings seem inconsistent to me like what @sirfizzwhizz said.

#12 Posted by Racob8 (551 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: @cosmic_templar: What difference does it make if it's canon or not when there's no significant difference between the canon Sinister and the Sinister in my scan?

#13 Posted by ThanosPimphand (705 posts) - - Show Bio

Palp stomps

#14 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by green_skaar (12138 posts) - - Show Bio

Palpatine could KO Sinister, but there is no way he kills him.

#16 Posted by decaf_wizard (16835 posts) - - Show Bio

Palps dumps Sinister into a wormhole

#17 Posted by Racob8 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by MisoSoup (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Palpatine could KO Sinister, but there is no way he kills him.

This

#19 Posted by British_Loki (844 posts) - - Show Bio

Could sinister not just TP him?

#20 Posted by decaf_wizard (16835 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Palps has his own rather powerful TP

#21 Edited by Racob8 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
@decaf_wizard said:
@british_loki said:

I think he meant teleport..? Can Sinister do that? It's hard to keep track of some comic book villains' powers.

#22 Posted by British_Loki (844 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by decaf_wizard (16835 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard: do you happen to have fests of them?

There was no great collection of Dark Side lore, nor any gather of its masters. Realizing the task that lay before him, Palpatine knew he must begin at once to attain control over the Dark Side. With the resources of the galaxy at his disposal, he gathered the greatest works of knowledge from over a million worlds. He studied the Force in all its guises throughout the galaxy, whether it was the shamanism of Jarvashqiine or the tales of the Tyia. Coupled with the perversions of the secrets he ripped from the living minds of Jedi he captured during the Purge, he learned more than ever expected.

-Dark Empire SourceBook

Almost mindless under the oppression of the Emperor's dark side influence, the people of Byss find their life energies constantly leeched off during the Emperor's vile machinations.Throughout the worlds submissive to the Empire, Byss is renowned as a paradise, whose siren call multitudes to willingly apply for emigration to its shores. Once there, wrapped in the power of the dark side, the immigrants become completely submissive, their life energy forever enslaved to the mind that would devour a galaxy.

-Dark Empire

Boarding his shuttle, he ordered the pilot to lift off. A pity, my son, he thought. You could have joined me and together...we could have destroyed the Emperor and ruled the galaxy in his place. As he stared at the severed appendage in his hands, a sudden flash of insight struck the Dark Lord, realization dawning like the sunrise of Bespin. Perhaps, if you will not be turned, little Jedi, a suitable substitute may be arranged. Suddenly, Vader was struck to his knees by the horribly powerful voice that rolled like fiery thunder through his brain. The pilots struggled vainly to ignore the Dark Lord's...discomfort."Yes, my servant," the voice boomed in his mind, dripping raw evil. "Come to Mount Tantiss, immediately. I shall meet you there, and we will discuss my new trophy.""Yes...my Master," Vader gasped, feeling an icy stab of dread in his soul, as the Emperor's mocking chuckle still echoed in his mind. His Master had detected his rebellious thoughts. This discussion would be most unpleasant. Most unpleasant indeed.\

-The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook: Clone B-2332-54

#24 Posted by decaf_wizard (16835 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob8 said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@british_loki said:

I think he meant teleport..? Can Sinister do that? It's hard to keep track of some comic book villains' powers.

Yes, but I don't really think they have even been particularly impressive compared to somebody like Charles Xavier or Emma Frost.

Thats not to say he can't take down a few X-Men with it though

#25 Edited by ShootingNova (25691 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob8 said:

Palpatine has access to his own powers of teleportation, so he isn't losing that way.

Regarding TP, Palpatine has mentally subjugated populaces of twenty billion, mind-wiped millions, telepathically harmed Vader from across the galaxy, telepathically contacted and taunted Luke and Leia simultaneously across the galaxy, generated nightmares in Luke's mind across the galaxy, made Luke forget his name, etc.

#26 Edited by AbelHsu (3533 posts) - - Show Bio

Palpatine wins via BFR

#27 Posted by British_Loki (844 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see him resisting the TP of sinister, so I would still back him.

#28 Posted by Richard96 (5638 posts) - - Show Bio

Palpatine