• 111 results
Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aystarr

Pakku, the northern tribe waterbending master will face off against Unalaq before his fusion with vatuu after hearing his plans to merge the realms, fight takes place at the tree of time.

No Caption Provided

PAKKU

No Caption Provided

UNALAQ

No Caption Provided

Morals off, Pre-Fusion Unalaq.

Bonus round - Pakku gets Katara and Unalaq gets his family (Tonraq, Eska and Desna).

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Aystarr

@chloros: @vengefulshot: @rijehu: @byondeon: @masma94: @anthp2000: @emmafrostxmen: @tektonic: @quinlan58: @crater_maker: @captain_narlowe: @amendment50: @menos_kegare: @king-ragnar: @dratini1331@joewell@strictlyanime@nighthunder@rbt

@rogueshadow@norrinboltagonprime21@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@ssj_god@lvenger

@princearagorn1@homicidalmaniac@ssj_god

@redbird3rdboywonder@pierpat@knightofzero

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde@sophia89@@geekryan @emmafrostxmen @norrinboltagonprime21@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@lvenger

@funsiized@ssj_god@jmarshmallow

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde@etheral_dreams

@killerwasp@kidphillip@aressword@wbr17@korraspirit@jr_avatarexpert@dextersinister@thunderbolt30@nighthunder@metaljimmor@spartankobe@jacthripper@primebonnick@gizmorino@rijehu@myerlanski@koays@useyourname@stormdriven@hypnosis@pirateking@mitcheii@deranged_midget@abyssdarkfire@hatemalingsia@arv993@dreadpool10@batking200@sirneko@loklegends@kingvenus@marvelfan1992@martinceld@therapist1

@thenewbluebeetle007@darkdefender@hulkage@linark@just_banter@soduh2@justicethorpsylocke

@lukehero@xxxcarzellxxx@pierpat@zukolicious@jrazor@theavatarguruu@pooty@joewell

@major_hellstorm@viren809@shepardoakenprime@blacklegraph@anthp2000

@amendment50: @king22@gothamciti:@tarutaru@kigretheviking@tektonic @thebuckaronatr @crimson-feather @shepardoakenprime @jdogg @gunchar16@arcus1@deathhero61@gothamciti@justicethorpsylocke itachus17@major_hellstrom@captain_narlowe

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 anthp2000  Moderator

Unalaq did not even do anything particularly impressive prior to fighting Korra.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unalaq didn't fight evenly until the fusion with Korra?

If he fought evenly without fusion, then honestly, he should take this

If not, then Pakku take it in a good fight

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: What of with the help of his family?, 4 against 2, they have the numbers advantage

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@aystarr: Yeah but Tonraq is useless and Katara is miles above the twins in bending ability. That said, I do believe Unalaq's feats performed during the battle with Korra - the times in which he did not use the Avatar State - are under his own base power. But I think you're obviously asking to restrict anything related to that sequence.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tektonic

Pre Fusion Unalaq, much better feats and hype than Pakku, a master of such caliber to create his own sub element in spirit bending.

Post Fusion Stomps.

Bonus Round: Pakku and Katara

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: Ha!, I knew you would come around, always there to oppose the majority. Lol

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Unalaq did not even do anything particularly impressive prior to fighting Korra.

This.

Pakku should win.

In the bonus round, Pakku and Katara also win.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1- Unalaq in a good fight

Round 2- Pakku and Katara

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1- Unalaq in a good fight

Round 2- Pakku and Katara

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since it's pre-fusion Unalaq, I would lean toward Pakku in a good fight. For the bonus round, team one wins, due to Katara.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

@tektonic: Ha!, I knew you would come around, always there to oppose the majority. Lol

Lol though Unalaq is already getting more votes than Tonraq ever did.

@geekryan said:
@anthp2000 said:

This.

Pakku should win.

In the bonus round, Pakku and Katara also win.

I'm curious what has Pakku done that is more impressive than Unalaq to you guys?

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Tektonic
geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic said:

That is impressive, but only done under a full moon where his power is 10x what it usually is.

Take in Pakku without the Full Moon couldn't stop a single boulder by himself and was overpowered by a single comet bender.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You're just lowballing him at this point.

Unalaq has not done anything impressive before his fusion to suggest he can contend with a master waterbender like Pakku.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Unalaq has not done anything impressive before his fusion to suggest he can contend with a master waterbender like Pakku.

If it's lowballing, can you show what Pakku can do without the full moon that can compare to a top tier master like Unalaq?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By geekryan

@tektonic said:
@geekryan said:

If it's lowballing, can you show what Pakku can do without the full moon that can compare to a top tier master like Unalaq?

No Caption Provided

He blocked the first blast, and then got taken by surprise by a second one but Jeong-Jeong saved him.

Can you show a single feat for what a "top tier master like Unalaq" can do?

Despite his few feats, Pakku has demonstrated way more versatility and skill than Unalaq.

Pakku has the experience, reputation, and statements to put him above Unalaq too.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Wow you were quick with the feats. While I do think some of them are fairly impressive, they ultimately fall short of Unalaq's repertoire.

Bends a large amount of water, throws opponent with it,

Unalaq body slammed Mako and Bolin with a giant water blast that instantly KO'ed them
Unalaq body slammed Mako and Bolin with a giant water blast that instantly KO'ed them

then encircles opponent to restrict movement.

I mean Unalaq is capable of water rings he just doesn't use it to corner others.

No Caption Provided

Creates wall of ice,

So has Unalaq
So has Unalaq

uses another huge wave of water as an attack.

Unalaq also uses large waves
Unalaq also uses large waves

Fights hand-to-hand,

Katara has no hand to hand skills though, Unalaq even in CQC straight up swatted away Tonraq's arm and blitzed him

No Caption Provided

then tosses opponent a distance away with water

Unalaq blasted Mako far away enough to be off screened, and unable to help Bolin
Unalaq blasted Mako far away enough to be off screened, and unable to help Bolin

Turns ice into a cloud for coverage.

He didn't even use the coverage to his advantage, Unalaq literally did this better.

No Caption Provided

Surfs across terrain on water,

Unalaq also uses waves to surf
Unalaq also uses waves to surf

redirects opponent's attack so he can surf on that.

In terms of redirection Unalaq could redirect a water blast while turning it into an ice whip that's still flexible he's far more skilled than simply changing the direction of Katara's attack and freezing it
In terms of redirection Unalaq could redirect a water blast while turning it into an ice whip that's still flexible he's far more skilled than simply changing the direction of Katara's attack and freezing it

Blocks and evades several projectiles.

Not sure how blocking those small discs would be useful since Unalaq's attacks are larger, faster, more powerful and a more higher volume, and Pakku was slightly endangered there. Compare that to Unalaq keeping up with attacks from Mako and Bolin at the same time.

No Caption Provided

Creates spikes of ice that perfectly trap his opponent so she cannot move.

Unalaq can create waves of ice spikes, not necessarily to pin someone down, but with crushing power to break rock.

No Caption Provided

Creates slide of ice for himself and Piandao, then blocks a comet-enhanced blast of fire.

Again no different from Unalaq sliding down his frozen wave, and Unalaq literally pulverizing large earth pillars is far more impressive for the sheer force

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Despite his few feats, Pakku has demonstrated way more versatility and skill than Unalaq.

None of these suggest Pakku can beat Unalaq and this isn't even pre fusion's full arsenal

Pakku has the experience, reputation, and statements to put him above Unalaq too.

Elaborate, I'm pretty sure Unalaq has him beat in reputation and statements too. Experience isn't relevant since even in his 20's he already invented a sub element of waterbending.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

So Unalaq's reputation exceeds a White Lotus' Grandmaster's too now? And I'm supposed to believe smashing through Bolin's defences is impressive for a grandmaster? Bolin in B2 no less? And redirecting a blast and freezing it in the process is something we literally saw Katara do after training under Pakku for a week. Neither Unalaq nor Pakku have showcased too much on screen, but the few techniques Pakku has used ie. a massive tidal wave towering over Ba Sing Se's wall and immediate flash freeze, a water spout and his standing in universe are all enough to suggest he's better than Unalaq restricted to this collection of showings.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1-Pakku

R2-Pakku and Katara

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Unalaq's reputation exceeds a White Lotus' Grandmaster's too now?

Well yes Unalaq is the Chief of the Water Tribe, a former Red Lotus member and has pretty good hype placing him above Pakku by a good margin even before fusion.

What even is Pakku's hype?

And I'm supposed to believe smashing through Bolin's defences is impressive for a grandmaster? Bolin in B2 no less?

It's more impressive than knocking Katara over, and Bolin's already pretty powerful at that point with no difference between there and B3.

And redirecting a blast and freezing it in the process is something we literally saw Katara do after training under Pakku for a week.

He froze it while maintaining the flexibility it had as water which is different, you only have to look at Hama vs Katara to know the difference in skill.

Neither Unalaq nor Pakku have showcased too much on screen, but the few techniques Pakku has used ie. a massive tidal wave towering over Ba Sing Se's wall and immediate flash freeze,

There was nothing massive about that wave, the wall was only a few times taller than Pakku.

a water spout

Full Moon and we know Unalaq could do one.

and his standing in universe are all enough to suggest he's better than Unalaq restricted to this collection of showings.

What standing? Do you have any other feats aside from the listed, because even pre-fusion Unalaq did virtually everything better than Pakku.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: I'm not going to bother countering your arguments because you have consistently shown a clear bias towards LOK and a severe lowballing of TLA characters and feats.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

@tektonic: I'm not going to bother countering your arguments because you have consistently shown a clear bias towards LOK and a severe lowballing of TLA characters and feats.

All I did was ask, "Hey can I see why you think this" and than showed Unalaq's feats comparatively. That isn't lowballing especially when both characters are powerful it isn't a reach.

Inversely I always back up everything I say in regards to LOK with evidence from the show, books, and interviews so if that's bias than I have no problem with the label.

I don't see you saying anything about clear TLA bias users spouting pure unsubstantiated nonsense but okay.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic said:
@geekryan said:

All I did was ask, "Hey can I see why you think this" and than showed Unalaq's feats comparatively. That isn't lowballing especially when both characters are powerful it isn't a reach.

Inversely I always back up everything I say in regards to LOK with evidence from the show, books, and interviews so if that's bias than I have no problem with the label.

I don't see you saying anything about clear TLA bias users spouting pure unsubstantiated nonsense but okay.

Nah, that's BS. You have always backed up LOK characters over TLA characters, even when given tons of evidence/proof by multiple people. Not once have I seen you back a TLA character over a LOK character.

That is bias.

From all the Avatar-based threads I have seen over the years, no one backs LOK over TLA more than you have.

You have made outrageous claims and have been proven wrong many times, i.e. Korra being a better firebender than Azula.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Nah, that's BS. You have always backed up LOK characters over TLA characters, even when given tons of evidence/proof by multiple people. Not once have I seen you back a TLA character over a LOK character.

The floor is to you, if you want to re-litigate all my LOK discussions, be my guest, I'm confident in all of them, because it isn't about me or how I debate, the evidence speaks for itself - all I do is post it.

That is bias.

What you are doing right now is bias, instead of acting civilized you're snapping about me calmly debating a topic, when you haven't said anything to anyone on the opposing ends.

From all the Avatar-based threads I have seen over the years, no one backs LOK over TLA more than you have.

And? Of course I'll defend the most probable winner. As you've said I might do it the most but many others agree fairly often.

You have made outrageous claims and have been proven wrong many times,

Ok go compile the receipts than, pull up all these times I've been proven wrong.

i.e. Korra being a better firebender than Azula.

You're mixing me up with @unlimited1 if you still have issues with that CaV you had with him you should take it up with him.

You can go pull up what I have said about Azula and Korra in regards to firebending, it's perfectly reasonable because your assertion hinges on track record as opposed to mastery, and your rejection of the comparison is solely biased.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Tektonic

@geekryan

"Not once have I seen you back a TLA character over a LOK character."

Also Tektonic in the exact same thread: "Bonus Round: Pakku and Katara"

Y'all tried it, like I said the evidence always speaks for itself...
Y'all tried it, like I said the evidence always speaks for itself...

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So Unalaq's reputation exceeds a White Lotus' Grandmaster's too now? And I'm supposed to believe smashing through Bolin's defences is impressive for a grandmaster? Bolin in B2 no less? And redirecting a blast and freezing it in the process is something we literally saw Katara do after training under Pakku for a week. Neither Unalaq nor Pakku have showcased too much on screen, but the few techniques Pakku has used ie. a massive tidal wave towering over Ba Sing Se's wall and immediate flash freeze, a water spout and his standing in universe are all enough to suggest he's better than Unalaq restricted to this collection of showings.

Again I do think some of Unalaq's better showings apply as non enhanced, but this thread is not taking this into account, therefore it's besides the point.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c
deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unalaq wins solidly. His bending feats are better (smashing rock with both water and ice, redirecting a flexible ice whip, spiritbending in general) and his combat record is much better (casually smacking Mako with a water pouch, beating Tonraq, stomping Mako and Bolin). He was already an extremely powerful waterbender pre-fusion.

As for the bonus, I think it could go either way, with an edge to Korra's family (IMO, either Unalaq or Tonraq + E&D would beat Pakku handily, while Katara would beat Unalaq and seriously struggle with Tonraq + E & D). I have a higher opinion of both Tonraq and Eska and Desna than most people here though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000

So Unalaq's reputation exceeds a White Lotus' Grandmaster's too now?

White Lotus Grandmaster is not an official title. Unalaq and Pakku were both the best waterbenders in the Northern Water Tribe in their respective times.

And I'm supposed to believe smashing through Bolin's defences is impressive for a grandmaster?

Smashing large quantities of rock is impressive no matter who does it. Pakku doesn't have notable destructive feats unamped.

Bolin in B2 no less?

Bolin is a solid earthbender even by B1 (look at him caving in tunnels or tearing up runways).

And redirecting a blast and freezing it in the process is something we literally saw Katara do after training under Pakku for a week.

Unalaq's blast retained its flexibility after turning to ice.

Neither Unalaq nor Pakku have showcased too much on screen,

Unalaq has showcased quite a bit, and unlike Pakku's he's had several serious fights with notable benders (Korra, Mako and Bolin, Tonraq), and done well in them.

but the few techniques Pakku has used ie. a massive tidal wave towering over Ba Sing Se's wall and immediate flash freeze,

The wave is large, but not colossal or anything (it's not comparable to Katara or Korra's best). It's also not a combat feat; if we're comparing out of combat feats, Unalaq has excellent showings as well:

No Caption Provided

Unalaq was able to precisely spiritbend four different spirits the size of small buildings at the same time, including one out of his line of sight. This is an excellent showing of both power and skill.

a water spout

Pakku required an amp do to that. Unalaq was also able to perform a (vastly superior) water spout when amped.

and his standing in universe

Pakku's standing in universe is no higher than Unalaq's.

are all enough to suggest he's better than Unalaq restricted to this collection of showings.

Unalaq has much better combat feats.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

White Lotus Grandmaster is not an official title. Unalaq and Pakku were both the best waterbenders in the Northern Water Tribe in their respective times.

It's also a non-existent title, Iroh is the only one in the WL who is referred to as "Grand Lotus" as their leader. The rest aren't referred to in any type of way.

No Caption Provided

Unalaq was able to precisely spiritbend four different spirits the size of small buildings at the same time, including one out of his line of sight. This is an excellent showing of both power and skill.

This really is a great showing, the scale, range, complexity of the technique.

Even the duration since he maintained the technique to guide them all the way across the tundra back to the spirit forest. And that was in his early 20's.

Unalaq is truly an incredible waterbender, and Pakku really doesn't compare in any respect.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic:

Even the duration since he maintained the technique to guide them all the way across the tundra back to the spirit forest. And that was in his early 20's.

I completely forgot about that part of the feat. Going to have to keep that in mind for the future.

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unalaq both rounds

RonnyLamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fanfeatrt: someone is a fan he can't beat both of them how Throwing ice daggers Pakku and Katara did that surfing Pakku did that

RonnyLamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: look at the large river in the background

He is still fighting Sozin Comet enhanced firebenders by himself

https://gfycat.com/amp/populardensearawana-avatar-dragon-of-the-west-fire-bending-fire-nation-iroh-gif

RonnyLamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mialthefencer: @tektonic

The full moon a small increase of power he still exploded water spout and threw ice daggers when in the air on water spout.

Slice steel tanks Unalaq fought during full moon Katara and Other waterbenders

RonnyLamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mialthefencer: @mialthefencer: @tektonic

Someone is a fan.

The full moon a small increase of power he still exploded water spout and threw ice daggers when in the air on water spout.

Slice steel tanks in half.Bends tidal waves. Unalaq had fought during full moon too just like Katara and Other waterbenders.

Avatar creators said greatest waterbender in the world he said that to Katara in the comics too.

RonnyLamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He fought Sozin Comet enhanced firebenders look how powerful they were burning down forests and he was still fighting them he had minimum amount of water Unalaq was at the south Pole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He fought Sozin Comet enhanced firebenders look how powerful they were burning down forests and he was still fighting them he had minimum amount of water Unalaq was at the south Pole

He was left helpless by one singular blast from a Comet amped fodder firebender. He didn't beat a single one (he froze nonbenders exclusively).

Someone is a fan.

If I weren't I wouldn't be arguing on this site.

The full moon is a huge increase in power; for comparison, Full Moon Hama is strong enough to bloodbend, putting her above base Katara (who cannot bloodbend) in terms of raw power. This is despite the fact that base Katara can knock around warships while base Hama's best feat is cutting a rock IIRC. Thus, FM Hama > base Katara >>> regular Hama.

Slice steel tanks in half.

Under the full moon, which as noted above is a massive increase.

Bends tidal waves.

His best waves aren't that large. It's not like he can bend Katara or Korra level waves.

Unalaq had fought during full moon too just like Katara and Other waterbenders.

Really? When was this (this isn't a rhetorical question, I've always assumed Unalaq's fights were unamped prior to fusion with Vaatu in the past and if some of his better feats are amped I need to reconsider his ranking)?

Avatar creators said greatest waterbender in the world

In S1 of AtLA that was probably true (his only real competition being Huu in the swamp). By EOS Katara is way ahead of him on feats.

he said that to Katara in the comics too.

No, he said that he was the greatest teacher.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronnylamar said:

He was left helpless by one singular blast from a Comet amped fodder firebender. He didn't beat a single one (he froze nonbenders exclusively).

Someone is a fan.

If I weren't I wouldn't be arguing on this site.

The full moon is a huge increase in power; for comparison, Full Moon Hama is strong enough to bloodbend, putting her above base Katara (who cannot bloodbend) in terms of raw power. This is despite the fact that base Katara can knock around warships while base Hama's best feat is cutting a rock IIRC. Thus, FM Hama > base Katara >>> regular Hama.

Slice steel tanks in half.

Under the full moon, which as noted above is a massive increase.

Bends tidal waves.

His best waves aren't that large. It's not like he can bend Katara or Korra level waves.

Unalaq had fought during full moon too just like Katara and Other waterbenders.

Really? When was this (this isn't a rhetorical question, I've always assumed Unalaq's fights were unamped prior to fusion with Vaatu in the past and if some of his better feats are amped I need to reconsider his ranking)?

Avatar creators said greatest waterbender in the world

In S1 of AtLA that was probably true (his only real competition being Huu in the swamp). By EOS Katara is way ahead of him on feats.

he said that to Katara in the comics too.

No, he said that he was the greatest teacher.

PrinceRj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: Unalaq never did water spout he did that when merged with Vaatu on the Harmonic Convergence you realize that

Full moon Katara Pakku Ming Hua Unalaq all waterbenders fought during full moon

PrinceRj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: @tektonic: Unalaq never did water spout he did that when merged with Vaatu on the Harmonic Convergence you realize that

It was a full moon when he fought his brother full moon doesn't matter they all fought with it

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princerj said:

@tektonic: @tektonic: Unalaq never did water spout he did that when merged with Vaatu on the Harmonic Convergence you realize that

Yes...

Okay...

It was a full moon when he fought his brother full moon doesn't matter they all fought with it

No...

Lamario22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: your a Unalaq fanboy who hates master pakku he got a power Amp when merged with vaatu this is prevaatu Unalaq Not Unalaq who did water spout

We all know he got a power up when he merged with vaatu the water spout and him freezing katara in the ground

Prevaatu Unalaq who fought Mako and Bolin and fought Tonraq

Lamario22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lamario22

@tektonic: katara outsmarted azula she didn't beat her with raw power

You saw how large that sozin comet blast it admit it you don't like Master pakku and you are bias

Katara fought during full moon do we include her feats and the full moon gives them a boost not 10 times a boost you don't think merging with vaatu the strongest spirit on a harmonic convergence is a boost you wrong

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic: your a Unalaq fanboy who hates master pakku

Could reverse this and say the same to you, but that would be pointless.

he got a power Amp when merged with vaatu this is prevaatu Unalaq Not Unalaq who did water spout

We all know he got a power up when he merged with vaatu the water spout and him freezing katara in the ground

We all make a clear distinction between pre and post fusion Unalaq. Just like we do for full moon Pakku. Vaatu didn't teach Unalaq how to do a waterspout, especially since he scales above S1 and S2 Korra(not as much in the finale) who could do it effortlessly.

Prevaatu Unalaq who fought Mako and Bolin and fought Tonraq

Would also beat Pakku.

@tektonic: katara outsmarted azula she didn't beat her with raw power

She still blocked a lightning bolt>>>>>random fireblast.

You saw how large that sozin comet blast it admit it you don't like Master pakku and you are bias

Sure it was large, but everyone on SC had to deal with large fireblasts. Aang and Katara both sued their waterbending with more success.

Katara fought during full moon do we include her feats and the full moon gives them a boost not 10 times a boost you don't think merging with vaatu the strongest spirit on a harmonic convergence is a boost you wrong

Well we aren't including Pakku's full moon feats, and both versions of Unalaq would suffice against Pakku. You do know Pakku could still be considered powerful waterbender, and often is, even without being considered above Unalaq.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pakku is the weakest waterbender of the average to good ones. The only ones he is better than is Kya and Tahno and Viper.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: do u still hold this same opinion on this Battle? 🤔

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unalaq takes round 1 after a hard fight.

Katara probably turns the tides in bonus though.