No Caption Provided

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SkySanji

Ulquiorra vaporizes the 4 fodder pain's, The only Pain's that doesn't get laughed at and has a chance at winning is Tendo/Deva Path and The one that absorbs jutsu's/energy since you equalized energies since he fought off 6 tailed Naruto but he still loses in the end, make this Nagato for a fair fight.

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

Ulquiorra vaporizes the 5 fodder pain's, The only Pain that doesn't get laughed at is and hasending a chance at winning is Tendo/Deva Path since he fought off 6 tailed Naruto but he still loses in the end, make this Nagato for a fair fight.

Agreed, the 5 other paths were just extremely weak. Tendo pain was actually able to physically outlast 4-8 tails naruto however he was pretty weakeaned/injured physically and mustve lost a lot of chakra from fighting naruto and invading the leaf village prior.

So a 100% healthy tendo pain would likely be around 5-10x stronger than the tendo pain that outlasted 4-8 tails naruto. On top of that, pain was probably only trying to capture naruto when he went tailed beast mode, but its unlikely since at that point he probably had lost so much chakra that his main priority became killing naruto to survive.

Regardless, a low on chakra tendo pain outlasted 4-8 tails naruto, that alone debunks pain not stomping ulquiorra here.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glory84: I edited my post just realized energies were equalized the Pain that absorbs energy will be a big help as well.

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@glory84: I edited my post just realized energies were equalized the Pain that absorbs energy will be a big help as well.

No they wont, because that pain will be killed by ulquiorra before it can react. Tendo pain stomps ulquiorra though.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SkySanji

@glory84: This is what i'm talking about, Again why are you arguing on your own thread and saying Pain stomps? I don't get it, there is clear Bias here.

Ulquiorra wins

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@glory84: This is what i'm talking about, Again why are you arguing on your own thread and saying Pain stomps? I don't get it, there is clear Bias here.

Ulquiorra wins

If a low on chakra pain can outlast 4-8 tails naruto then imagine what a full on chakra pain can do.

Just keeping up with anything past 5 tails naruto should be more impressive than anything ulqiorra can do.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SkySanji
SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glory84 said:
@skysanji said:

No they wont, because that pain will be killed by ulquiorra before it can react. Tendo pain stomps ulquiorra though.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even healthy Nagato would get stomped.

Mismatch

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra was a cooler antagonist than Pain

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra wins since he can beat the Pain who absorbs chaakra with hand to hand combat, and he can beat Deva path by spamming attacks faster than his almighty push can recover. The others all get destroyed by ceros.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulq low diff. Nagato would do better.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: @alextheboss: @worldofruin6:

You're all wrong, but no point in debunking any of it as no matter what proof I'd give I can tell you all would refute any proof I'd give, even if you know it's right.
glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By glory84

Mismatch

Healthy nagato would blink ulq out of existence.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glory84: Why are you arguing in your own thread? And heavily at that?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glory84: You are one funny guy.

Lol. How does ulq beat tendo pain let alone crippled nagato or healtht nagato?

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

base ulquiorra could easily win via speed and strength alone, pain has nothing that can scratch ulquiorra base much less actually injure him.

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

base ulquiorra could easily win via speed and strength alone, pain has nothing that can scratch ulquiorra base much less actually injure him.

Again with the bleach worship I see.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glory84: When did I say he beats or cripples healthy Nagato? Healthy Nagato I could see winning, I was talking about the paths, as they fought Naruto.

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glory84: When did I say he beats or cripples healthy Nagato? Healthy Nagato I could see winning, I was talking about the paths, as they fought Naruto.

When did I say that you said he cripples healthy nagato?

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Supermanforever

@glory84 said:
@ourmanuel said:

Mismatch

Healthy nagato has pretty decent chance of winning. But dude he does not blink ULQ out of existence, it would be still be very tough fight and probably close one. Pain loses because he cant compete with ulq in terms of speed and the paths are separated and ulc can kill them and then beat tendo.

You wank to much

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By glory84

@supermanforever said:
@glory84 said:
@ourmanuel said:

Mismatch

Healthy nagato has pretty decent chance of winning. But dude he does not blink ULQ out of existence. Pain loses because he cant compete with ulq in terms of speed and the paths are separated and ulc can kill them and then beat tendo.

Wrong. Ulq even in second release isnt physically on par with tendo pain let alone crippled nagato or healtht nagato.

Healthy nagato >>>>>>>>> crippled nagato >>>>> tendo pain alone >>>>>low on chakra tendo pain >>> 2nd release ulq >>>>>> all 5 other paths of pain combined

And just tendo pain alone, while low on chakra, OUTLASTED 4 tails - 8 tails naruto. Also, tendo at that point might have even still had so much power left that even while low on chakra he was holding back physically against 4 tails - 8 tails naruto so as to not kill him but capture him.

Although it's more likely that once 9 tails came out, tendo didnt care about capturing it anymore and wanted to just kill it to survive, this being due to the fact that he was too low on chakra to capture even 4 tails - 8 tails naruto and only able to outlast him.

Not saying that is the case though.

Regardless of which of those two possibilities is true, tendo outlasted 4-8 tails naruto and did this while low on chakra. Ulquiorra in 2nd release would have trouble with 4 tails naruto lol.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glory84: tendo was getting smacked and played with by the 4 tails and had to resort to CT to capture the 6 tails.

Also, the four tails is still far below ulquiorra.

Ulquiorra will blitz them all in base alone based on blitzing ichigo who reacted to gin’s sword. The pains have no real feats suggesting they can react to anything above lightning speed.

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glory84: tendo was getting smacked and played with by the 4 tails and had to resort to CT to capture the 6 tails.

Also, the four tails is still far below ulquiorra.

Ulquiorra will blitz them all in base alone based on blitzing ichigo who reacted to gin’s sword. The pains have no real feats suggesting they can react to anything above lightning speed.

Wow, the bleach bias is unreal here lol.

Do i have to spell it out for you? Or are you just too dumb to comprehend these simple words? Tendo pain was LOW ON CHAKRA and STILL OUTLASTED 4-6 Tails Naruto. He easily outran 4 tails naruto, 6 tails naruto is the one tendo was physically stalemated with. Again, all this while low on chakra. Why is that so hard to accept?

Lol you are such a bleach tard dude, first you make claims like "he got smacked by 4 tails" (when that was actually 6 tails who only got one hit on him and was then evenly matched physically by tendo shortly after anyways) then say none of the pains are past lightning speed? Just stop dude, clearly you know nothing about naruto and/or are just in love with bleach.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra slaps Pain into oblivion.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Supermanforever

@glory84:

Wrong. Ulq even in second release isnt physically on par with tendo pain let alone crippled nagato or healtht nagato.

Ehh, thats not true. Pain has shown low striking feats at best. Even tendo was highly inferior to sage mode naruto in terms of physical fight whom ulq dwarfs in speed and in strenght. Crippled nagato is not very much of a fistfighter either, even if he wins it will defntly be trough hax with rinnegan.

Healthy nagato >>>>>>>>> crippled nagato >>>>> tendo pain alone >>>>>low on chakra tendo pain >>> 2nd release ulq >>>>>> all 5 other paths of pain combined

This is nothing but your opinion, which nobody gives shit about. With same logic i could switch places and give my opinion. What matters is actually proving it.

And just tendo pain alone, while low on chakra, OUTLASTED 4 tails - 8 tails naruto.

No tendo didnt last 4 tails, he was mostly getting overwhelmed. He gave some counters etc and given him fight for sometime and then tails grown and he was getting overwhelmed. He could only last due to rinnegans deva path which would turn not effective here due to Ulq speed. He would just blitz and pass trough tendos deva path 5 second gap and hit him.

Also just because he could last against 4 tails does not mean he can beat ulq

Also, tendo at that point might have even still had so much power left that even while low on chakra he was holding back physically against 4 tails - 8 tails naruto so as to not kill him but capture him.

As i explained above, couple tails naruto does not mean anything... Also he wasnt holding of, he was pretty much getting stomped and could have a chance solely due to shinra tensei, which ulq will expose as i explained above.

Although it's more likely that once 9 tails came out, tendo didnt care about capturing it anymore and wanted to just kill it to survive, this being due to the fact that he was too low on chakra to capture even 4 tails - 8 tails naruto and only able to outlast him.

So?

Not saying that is the case though.

ok

Regardless of which of those two possibilities is true, tendo outlasted 4-8 tails naruto and did this while low on chakra. Ulquiorra in 2nd release would have trouble with 4 tails naruto lol.

Explained above once again. One does not need immense amount of powerlevels to hit pain. Just an example, tobirama does not have the destructive capabilties nor the chakra levels of 6 tails. Be he could very well expose shinra tensei using his speed and agility due to 50 second gap.

Those are just blunt statments, mostly fanboyism.

Fictional_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

??

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glory84 said:
@alextheboss said:

When did I say that you said he cripples healthy nagato?

@glory84 said:
@alextheboss said:

@glory84: You are one funny guy.

Lol. How does ulq beat tendo pain let alone crippled nagato or healtht nagato?

You made it sound like my opinion is that Ulquiorra could beat Nagato, which I never stated.

Ulquiorra has an advantage against the six paths because, besides Deva path, they have low durability. But Nagato, with all paths in one, can absorb Ulquiorra's ceros, while using almighty push/pull, while also using his summons, and having high durability. Nagato would probably take the majority over Ulquiorra, but the six paths of Pain would need knowledge to win, because without knowledge most of them would end up getting destroyed to quickly to do anything.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still ulquiorra in the mismatch of a century.

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glory84:

Ehh, thats not true. Pain has shown low striking feats at best. Even tendo was highly inferior to sage mode naruto in terms of physical fight whom ulq dwarfs in speed and in strenght. Crippled nagato is not very much of a fistfighter either, even if he wins it will defntly be trough hax with rinnegan.

This is nothing but your opinion, which nobody gives shit about. With same logic i could switch places and give my opinion. What matters is actually proving it.

And just tendo pain alone, while low on chakra, OUTLASTED 4 tails - 8 tails naruto.

No tendo didnt last 4 tails, he was mostly getting overwhelmed. He gave some counters etc and given him fight for sometime and then tails grown and he was getting overwhelmed. He could only last due to rinnegans deva path which would turn not effective here due to Ulq speed. He would just blitz and pass trough tendos deva path 5 second gap and hit him.

Also just because he could last against 4 tails does not mean he can beat ulq

Lol, wrong again.

-Tendo pain was never trying to kill naruto, only trying to capture him. Meaning he wa physically suppressed by alot. Even then, he still beat naruto in the end and would have captured him had hinata and 9 tails not saved him.

Crippled nagato had more chakra than all 6 paths of pain combined, alot more, which more than makes up for crippled nagatos crippledness/unhealthy body. So crippled nagato >>>>> all 6 paths of pain.

Uncrippled/healthy nagato was just a nagato with a uninjured body unlike crippled nagato, meaning his chakra reserves were larger than his crippled self's were, and also they were larger due to uncrippled nagato being younger.

So uncrippled nagato/young nagato>>>>>crippled/old nagato>>>>>all 6 paths of pain combined

-Ok, I'll post scans proving it in my next post

-Okay he lasted 4 tails for a good while, and outright outran 4 tails and was way past him, meaning he would have physically been superior enough to outlast 4 tails if they had kept going, then 6 tails started physically throwing tendo around but not enough that tendo couldnt at least a few hits in.

Meaning tendo could have outlasted 4 tails naruto but not 6 tails naruto. Everything past 6 tails was just the 9 tails being crazy and not even attacking pain but just standing there because kurama almost was on the brink of breaking out of narutos body.

So low on chakra tendo >>>>> 4 tails naruto, 6 tails naruto > low on chakra tendo.

But if thats the case then tendo while not low on chakra must be well above 6 tails naruto.

Again, tendo pain alone had so much chakra that even while low on chakra he survived 4-6 tails rampage and managed to then capture 8 tails naruto in a chibaku tensei (although that was because 8 tails was retarded, still says alot about tendo's stamina though).

And tendo might have still been trying to capture him even when he was rampaging in those forms. Again, not saying he was or wasnt.

In my next post Ill give scans that prove even VL Ichigo would get stomped by 6 tails naruto.

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By glory84

4 tails Naruto Swings one hand down with full force and it does this:

No Caption Provided

VL Ichigo's full force sword swing does this:

https://goo.gl/images/KMvL9W

Naruto's is clearly the superior one, and thats just in 4 tails.

So 4 tails naruto >> VL Ichigo

And ichigo needed the equivalent of TWO hands to cause that much damage, seeing as his sword is the same durability as his arm was, so his sword swing was like him swinging his own two arms to cause that much damage, whereas 4 tails naruto did even more damage with just one his own arm.

Then again, ichigo swung his sword/two arms at the AIR, not the ground, whereas naruto swung one arm right at the ground. Still, naruto caused way more damage in the end, so even that hardly helps ichigos case.

Healthy/young nagato>>>>crippled/old nagato>>>>>tendo pain>>>>6 tails naruto> low on chakra tendo pain>>>4 tails naruto >>> VL Ichigo >>> 2nd release Ulquiorra.

Pain obliterates.

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

??

Yes, I too would be sad if a character from a franchise I worship loses a battle too.

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get over it, ulq is fodder to pain

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is this not a basic bait thread?

Voice_of_Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glory84: Why make a thread if you already have a winner in mind ? Pretty sure that's against the rules. Oh and ulq wins XD

Voice_of_Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glory84 said:
@ourmanuel said:

??

Yes, I too would be sad if a character from a franchise I worship loses a battle too.

You have a naruto profile pic, and are talking about franchise worship.... that's actually more hilarious than stupid.

Death_Trumpet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulqiuorra has better stats than all 6 pains.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra wins this.

5 pains would get destroyed easily and Ulquiorra spams Lanza On tendo And it’s over.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Kalebsmarty156
ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ourmanuel

All 6 pains combined into 1 would still not be enough to take him down in base

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra one shots

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulq should stomp

Pain gets overhyped a lot on here

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glory84: that actually never happened. Canon wise, Naruto went straight to V6. And Pain did nothing to him.

VL Ichigo is so far ahead of V4 Naruto it’s crazy

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulq stomps

Walterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Walterr

In order to clarify some things. SS arc Ichigo was stated to be lightning speed, Ichigo bankai + mask ( obviously much much stronger and faster than SS version ) beats Grimmjow resurection, then stalemate BASE Ulquiorra, Ulquiorra then go only primera etapa and is just FTE to him and destroy him like nothing. Las Noches, despite his appareance in the manga / anime, have been stated to be small country sized, and also it has been said that 4 + espada could destroy it with 1 cero. Obviously the Celo Oscuras of Ulquiorra is unique and is stronger than a simple gran rey cero, and is even stronger in segunda etapa. Celo oscuras is at least country level, and he can spam it as he pleases. Lanza del Relampago is obviously much much stronger than Cero Oscuras, the explosion is greater than Las Noches, even miles away, it can be scaled to continental, he can also spam it. For Ulquiorra's speed and durability, he has been scaled to be Faster than light, after being MFTE to Ichigo bankai mask in only primera etapa, he has tanked a point blank cero from Vasto Lorde Ichigo without trying to defend himself, survived, and regenerate himself, he can tank at least country level attack, since Vasto Lorde's cero was at the same power level as cero oscuras, can regenerate very fast, in base form, his hierro tanked a point blank attack from Ichigo mask bankai, and also tanked a fully charge getsuga with his bare hand. Ulquiorra also has pesquisa, so he can predict his opponent's moove, Pain being a lot slower, it will be even easier. Ulquiorra's spiritual pressure in base form was enough for him to break out of another dimension, and in his release form, his SP was describe to be " a sea of darkness " by Ida , so lol at shibaku tensei actually trapping ulquiorra even in base form. By feats, i think Ulquiorra in base form, who can tank point blank attack from Ichigo bankai mask, could beat Nagato, Primera Etapa is overkill, let alone segunda etapa. For me Ulquiorra is more of a challenge to Madara