• 73 results
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By DeathHero61

@nyas: Plantery devastation gets countered the same way it did when naruto bee and itachi fought him, i never seen gedo dragon in the manga, summoning jutsu would play as much of a factor as it did against naruto which was little. And Asura's weaponry is not that deadly.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@deathhero61 said:

@ratava: I already discussed why they would win against nagato. And how they would lose to the six paths of pain quite a few post above.

yeah but i really dont see how the single path would be a problem for Natsu/Ezra (after they figure out that one path can revive the others) whereas Nagato put up a fight against edo-itachi, bee and bm-naruto simultaneously who even alone are a much bigger threats than naruto in his limitted sage mode from his fight against pein.

the shared vision i can agree with you, its a big advantage for the single paths but when have natsu/ezra relied on diversions like naruto does with his clones? they are more the straight forward fighter especially natsu so they have to overpower the paths with raw speed/power, so the vision thing is not that big of an advantage (and nagato still has it after he summons his pets)

I never said they did. Plus PIS was employed when naruto, killer bee and itachi were fighting him since naruto could have used his more powerful moves, and bee could have used biiju bombs.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61 said:

@nyas: Plantery devastation gets countered the same way it did when naruto bee and itachi fought him, i never seen gedo dragon in the manga, summoning jutsu would play as much of a factor as it did against naruto which was little. And Asura's weaponry is not that deadly.

Planetary devastation was countered with the combined force of Itachi + Bee + KCM Naruto using their strongest attacks (Bijuu Dama, Rasenshuriken and Saka Magatama), and they only succeeded because Itachi knew about the technique and explained how to counter it. Natsu and Erza don't have knowledge or long-ranged Attacks of that strength.

Gedo Dragon :

No Caption Provided

-Summonings played a huge role in the battle : Nagato summoned his bird thing and got out of range while Naruto was wasting chakra trying to beat the dog with rasenshurikens. And the summons only lost to Amaterasu something FT team don't have.

- Azura's weaponry was supposed to OS Bee remember ?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: I think its common sense that if a ball is dragging everything towards its center its only common sense that its the cause for the sudden shift in gravity, natsu has simple thinking and would simply launch attacks at it, erza would follow suit after seeing natsu do it, plus natsu is a mountain buster via lighting flame dragon roar. Plus we don't know if their combined efforts was overkill or not so i can be stubborn and assume that the ball of gravity's durability is no stupider than goku who can get hurt by a rock in super saiyan form. Which means rocks>frieza's nuke level to planet level attacks.

And i don't think that is nagato...... even if it was this technique was not used against his stronger opponents in the first place it was only used on fodders.

It sounds like you are talking about their second fight but whatever it doesn't matter. And IIRC naruto one shotted the dogs with two clones that one shot them with odama rasengans. Natsu has far more power than those in probably a few punches if not one.

Actually i don't, enlighten me. Well make it fast im playing super mario sunshine right now.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61 said:

@nyas: I think its common sense that if a ball is dragging everything towards its center its only common sense that its the cause for the sudden shift in gravity, natsu has simple thinking and would simply launch attacks at it, erza would follow suit after seeing natsu do it, plus natsu is a mountain buster via lighting flame dragon roar. Plus we don't know if their combined efforts was overkill or not so i can be stubborn and assume that the ball of gravity's durability is no stupider than goku who can get hurt by a rock in super saiyan form. Which means rocks>frieza's nuke level to planet level attacks.

And i don't think that is nagato...... even if it was this technique was not used against his stronger opponents in the first place it was only used on fodders.

It sounds like you are talking about their second fight but whatever it doesn't matter. And IIRC naruto one shotted the dogs with two clones that one shot them with odama rasengans. Natsu has far more power than those in probably a few punches if not one.

Actually i don't, enlighten me. Well make it fast im playing super mario sunshine right now.

You are obviously in a bad mood (loosing in your game ?lol) so I'll make it quick :

Natsu doesn't just need to launch attacks at it, They needed to aim for the core covered in stones. Also, The jutsu got destroyed by Two mountain busters+ Unknown attack, so unless Natsu can reproduce the feat there is no reason to assume he will break free. Also Erza is mostly a close range warrior, does she even have any strong distance attacks ?

Yes that's Nagato and he used it on Hanzo during the time Hanzo was > Orochimaru + Jiraya + Tsunade (combined). So no it's not for fodder, and Natsu + Erza can't escape it anyway since even Hanzo had to use a space/time Jutsu to dodge.

No Naruto never OS the dog, he used Rasenshuriken and it kept on growing heads... Also the summons have the rinnegan so they can provide Nagato with 360 vision :

No Caption Provided

Also for Bee :

No Caption Provided

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By DeathHero61

@nyas:

Im trying to figure out how to beat mecha bowser! But for some reason i cant shoot the rockets at him!

Two mountain busters? rasenshuriken is not a mountain buster at all. Especially the size of the one naruto used. Plus like i said we don't know if it was overkill or not.

So nagato is a giant blind toad insect thing? Thats new. And can you show me hanzo dodging the technique? plus there is a difference between the body flicker technique and time/space ninjutsu just in case.

I see no dog.

And where is the one shotting?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@deathhero61 said:

@ratava: I already discussed why they would win against nagato. And how they would lose to the six paths of pain quite a few post above.

yeah but i really dont see how the single path would be a problem for Natsu/Ezra (after they figure out that one path can revive the others) whereas Nagato put up a fight against edo-itachi, bee and bm-naruto simultaneously who even alone are a much bigger threats than naruto in his limitted sage mode from his fight against pein.

the shared vision i can agree with you, its a big advantage for the single paths but when have natsu/ezra relied on diversions like naruto does with his clones? they are more the straight forward fighter especially natsu so they have to overpower the paths with raw speed/power, so the vision thing is not that big of an advantage (and nagato still has it after he summons his pets)

I never said they did. Plus PIS was employed when naruto, killer bee and itachi were fighting him since naruto could have used his more powerful moves, and bee could have used biiju bombs.

Whatever they used, he'd eat it without even cooking. So it was better not to use larger moves.

One more thing, pain wasn't supposed to use gedo because he wanted naruto alive (he'd use human path for that), and once he found out naruto wasn't in the village, he decided to flatten it. Here, he has no such restrictions.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By DeathHero61

@princearagorn1:

Isn't there still the five second weakness?(plus i don't recall nagato being powerful enough to absorb a biiju bomb) Plus i also have no reason to believe nagato couldn't have gotten speed blitzed by naruto.

Even if thats true i'd like to know how long does it take to summon gedo?

HAVICKGREEN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everybody is forgetting Nagato has three main feats.

1 Nagato vs Naruto

2 Nagato vs Hanzo

3 Nagato vs Itachi Naruto and Bee

Nagato destroyed Hanzo go look it up he has enough feats.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61 said:

@nyas:

Im trying to figure out how to beat mecha bowser! But for some reason i cant shoot the rockets at him!

Two mountain busters? rasenshuriken is not a mountain buster at all. Especially the size of the one naruto used. Plus like i said we don't know if it was overkill or not.

So nagato is a giant blind toad insect thing? Thats new. And can you show me hanzo dodging the technique? plus there is a difference between the body flicker technique and time/space ninjutsu just in case.

I see no dog.

And where is the one shotting?

Yes rasenshuriken is a mountain buster+, remember The Kyuubi was tanking Chu Odama rasengans no problem...

No Caption Provided

But he was hurt by the Rasenshuriken :

No Caption Provided

And you can't assume it was overkill, by that logic everytime someone busts something you will say "we don't know if it was overkill" ?

The only way to make sure they will break it, is by delivering at least the same amount of Damage, and they can't.

So nagato is a giant blind toad insect thing? Thats new.

That thing was obviously Gedo Mazo (why do you think it's called Gedo dragon ?)

No Caption Provided

And here are the scans of Hanzo :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And it seems it's a body fleaker jutsu, strange considering Hanzo completely left the battle field...

The dog was burned by Amaterasu at that time :

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Isn't there still the five second weakness?

Yes it is, but it's strength is quite something.

(plus i don't recall nagato being powerful enough to absorb a biiju bomb) Plus i also have no reason to believe nagato couldn't have gotten speed blitzed by naruto.

? Nagato was actually faster than them iirc. ? He caught up with bee almost instantly, and absorbed his v2 completely before the lariat could cause any kind of damage at all. Plus, he summoned and got inside the chameleon before any of the three could notice him gone. (they weren't looking at him at the time, but he vanished between the time he used a shinra tensei and they looked towards him)

Even if thats true i'd like to know how long does it take to summon gedo?

As much as your normal summon lol.

Loading Video...

That thing is freaking strong lol. If I recall right, it took out entire fourth company (darui's division) on it's own..

Edit: yes it did. Here: Demonic statue of outer path

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas:

Kurama blocked that rasengan first of all. He took rasenshuriken to the face. There is actually a huge difference. Plus that rasengan can only bust a mountain if it explodes according to the databook. It didn't explode on kurama IIRC

You said naruto was struggling with that dog. But im not seeing it. Plus amaterasu was annoying killer bee as well in his full tailed beast form so i don't see your point unless you are saying a random summoning animal is as powerful as a biiju which is impossible

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@deathhero61: @nyas: There is no need to use ABC logic for rasen-shuriken's strength:

Size of Chibaku Tensei Crater:

No Caption Provided

ST: FRS explosion:

No Caption Provided

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61 said:

@nyas:

Kurama blocked that rasengan first of all. He took rasenshuriken to the face. There is actually a huge difference. Plus that rasengan can only bust a mountain if it explodes according to the databook. It didn't explode on kurama IIRC

You said naruto was struggling with that dog. But im not seeing it. Plus amaterasu was annoying killer bee as well in his full tailed beast form so i don't see your point unless you are saying a random summoning animal is as powerful as a biiju which is impossible

When exactly did any Cho Odama rasengan explode anyway ?

And I never said Naruto struggled with that dog, reread my comment. Also the dog doesn't matter they still lack the means to deal with Soulrip and Planetary devastation, Gedo etc

@princearagorn1 I thought It made sense lol But with your scan it is better :D

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu isn't beating Pain or Nagato depending on the path I'd say more than two is too much.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By synchronized_123
Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

I just don't see how Natsu will get out of the Dog summon. The more HE (sorry about that) hits them, the more they replicate. And for all I know, Natsu doesn't have any BFR powers, just like Jiraiya did.

Now, dogs + other summons (esp the chameleon) + 5 more puppets), that would be very problematic for him.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

Planetary devastation was countered with the combined force of Itachi + Bee + KCM Naruto using their strongest attacks (Bijuu Dama, Rasenshuriken and Saka Magatama), and they only succeeded because Itachi knew about the technique and explained how to counter it. Natsu and Erza don't have knowledge or long-ranged Attacks of that strength.

Gedo Dragon :

No Caption Provided

-Summonings played a huge role in the battle : Nagato summoned his bird thing and got out of range while Naruto was wasting chakra trying to beat the dog with rasenshurikens. And the summons only lost to Amaterasu something FT team don't have.

- Azura's weaponry was supposed to OS Bee remember ?

is natsus lighting flame dragon roar even a mountain buster? iirc natsu only busted trough a part of hades ship

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

is natsus lighting flame dragon roar even a mountain buster? iirc natsu only busted trough a part of hades ship

Well I'm not sure, and I'm not trying to argue these kind of feats, you know because nothing good comes from that in general lol

Anyway even if we accept Natsu being a mountain buster, that still doesn't prove he will bust Plan Deva so lets leave it be :)

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

When exactly did any Cho Odama rasengan explode anyway ?

And I never said Naruto struggled with that dog, reread my comment. Also the dog doesn't matter they still lack the means to deal with Soulrip and Planetary devastation, Gedo etc

@princearagorn1 I thought It made sense lol But with your scan it is better :D

Rasengans explode, im not sure if you ever saw that though. Anyway the databook said that Ultra Giant ball rasengan can hollow out a mountain if it explodes.

Take away soulrip and gedo and i still say they can potentially win. Besides that then for now i concede.

Aetherius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu vs:

Six Paths-Nagato

Deva Path-Nagato

and finally Nagato alone-Nagato

so Nagato stomps

Danger_Dude