No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-605cf6d79b04a
deactivated-605cf6d79b04a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pain crushes him into oblivion Deva Path solos with ease.

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crocodile rofl stomps.

*He took on a bull rush attack from diamond jozu(a guy with Large mountain level physicals by virtue of stopping mihawks attack)

No Caption Provided

*Could clash evenly with doflamingo.

No Caption Provided

*Stopped an attack from mihawk(Large mountain plus physicals)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

*Splits Admiral Akainu in Half and caught him off guard(the same akainu whi can react to relativistic people like marco). He could use this to land a surprise attack.

No Caption Provided

*Crocodile can throw large shockwaves which can destroy multiple stone pillars

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

*He could suck out the moisture out of pain

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

*Crocodile can create massive sand storms which can encompass towns and even cities

No Caption Provided

Crocodile stomps. There is basically nothing Pain can do to him. And also logia intangibility is a bitch

No Caption Provided

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@Ineedgold said:

exactly this

planetary devastation is just instant gg

universal pull+soul pull is another instant gg

and i dont know how fast croc is but he better be at least mid-end faster than lightning to keep up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ineedgold said:

exactly this

planetary devastation is just instant gg

*Lol

*This yahiko pain obviously

and i dont know how fast croc is but he better be at least faster than lightning to keep up.

*lmao

Lol crocoboy stomps

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Shinra Tensei

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:

Crocodile rofl stomps.

ok...lemme see why

*He took on a bull rush attack from diamond jozu(a guy with Large mountain level physicals by virtue of stopping mihawks attack)

No Caption Provided

*Could clash evenly with doflamingo.

No Caption Provided

*Stopped an attack from mihawk(Large mountain plus physicals)

No Caption Provided

strength means nothing here as Pain has the hax to compensate

*Splits Admiral Akainu in Half and caught him off guard(the same akainu whi can react to relativistic people like marco). He could use this to land a surprise attack.

No Caption Provided

impressive but quite useless, u know why? cus six paths of pains all share the same vision which means surprise attacks are useless and even if he cuts one of the pain, the other naraka path (which would be well guarded by the other paths) can revive him

*Crocodile can throw large shockwaves which can destroy multiple stone pillars

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

that's cool, pain can do the same and destroyed a city and plus the pains can get revived.

*He could suck out the moisture out of pain

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

dont see how this is useful when the six paths of pains are basically dead already and being controlled via Nagato

*Crocodile can create massive sand storms which can encompass towns and even cities

No Caption Provided

so can pain but with all might push

Crocodile stomps. There is basically nothing Pain can do to him. And also logia intangibility is a bitch

No Caption Provided

logia intangibility, honestly doesnt matter here, as i said before

planetary devastation is instant gg

and the OP never specified it being only Yahiko pain

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Likely Pain.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

I won't waist my time with you. If you can read you would see that this match is deva path pain vs crocodile so the only things he can use are his almighty push and planetary devastation which are useless against crocodile. Crocodile one shots

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@eazy2002 said:

@epichotflame:

I won't waist my time with you. If you can read you would see that this match is deva path pain vs crocodile so the only things he can use are his almighty push and planetary devastation which are useless against crocodile. Crocodile one shots

lol my bad, misread the "deva path only" part, sorry for that

anyways, deva path pain still wins with planetary devastation which is instant gg that croc has no counter to and u call it useless smh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:

@epichotflame:

anyways, deva path pain still wins with planetary devastation which is instant gg that croc has no counter to and u call it useless smh

Lol

No Caption Provided

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only technique that could beat crocodile is the shibra tensei that destroy konoha.

Otherwise, crocodile is better in any other aspect.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Crocodile isnt gonna even get close to tagging Pain who was dodging point blank attacks from Kakashi and blowing back Naruto like it was nothing.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@epichotflame said:
@eazy2002 said:

@epichotflame:

Lol

No Caption Provided

can u show me feats of him doing that while being crushed under PD's strong gravity, pls?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater said:

The only technique that could beat crocodile is the shibra tensei that destroy konoha.

Otherwise, crocodile is better in any other

Crocodile is a logia so the shinra tensei isn't doing much other than delaying the inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Once Pain figures out Crocodiles power which he well hes a genius you dont think hes gonna oh I dont know make it rain and you know whats gonna happen when he does that lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@epichotflame said:
@eazy2002 said:

@epichotflame:

Lol

No Caption Provided

can u show me feats of him doing that while being crushed under PD's strong gravity, pls?

Well you just can't admit when your wrong can you. Lmao logia intangibility Is a bitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@epichotflame said:
@eazy2002 said:
@epichotflame said:
@eazy2002 said:

@epichotflame:

Lol

No Caption Provided

Well you just can't admit when your wrong can you. Lmao logia intangibility Is a bitch

So is rain which Pain can make happen very easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Crocodile isnt gonna even get close to tagging Pain who was dodging point blank attacks from Kakashi and blowing back Naruto like it was nothing.

Kakashi at that time was fodder. Naruto was blown back but kept coming back just like what crocodile will do. Once crocodile touches pain it's over.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Yray

Alabasta croc would high diff due to intangibility the only thing pain has in his arsenal that can even do a thing to croc is soul steal and that's if croc doesn't avoid it by always dispersing while on the other hand one touch from croc or his sand it's gg

Oda regreted introducing croc as an early villain and made croc far more powerful during the marine Ford arc,if we use feats from there he stomps

Edit: thought this was all six paths not knowing it was only deva path, yeah.. croc stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@epichotflame said:
@eazy2002 said:
@epichotflame said:
@eazy2002 said:

@epichotflame:

Lol

No Caption Provided

So is rain which Pain can make happen very easily.

Lol crocodile very presence on alabasta stopped rain from falling lol you guys are making this too easy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Kakashi at the start of Naruto was beyond a lightning timer let alone during the Pain arc which he is many times faster he was far from fodder maybe in durability and stamina but not in speed and attack potency.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@eazy2002: Pain creates the rain clouds with his own chakra unless Crocodile can stop him from forming them which he cant then hes gonna make it rain, your making this to easy.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@epichotflame said:
@eazy2002 said:
@epichotflame said:
@eazy2002 said:

@epichotflame:

Lol

No Caption Provided

and sand can be crushed, doesnt mean anything, so still wait for that feat

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@Ineedgold said:

Kakashi at that time was fodder. Naruto was blown back but kept coming back just like what crocodile will do. Once crocodile touches pain it's over.

smh so whats the point of draining moisture from an already dead person being manipulated as a puppet?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@eazy2002: Pain creates the rain clouds with his own chakra unless Crocodile can stop him from forming them which he cant then hes gonna make it rain, your making this to easy.

let me say it again...crocodiles presence on a large island stopped rain from falling.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there is not much pain can do here, DF intangibility.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Let me say this again Pain creates his own rain clouds from his own chakra, yeah Crocodile stopped natural rain from falling but Pains rain isnt natural in the slightest unless he can counter his jutsu which he cant its gonna rain.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@epichotflame said:
@eazy2002 said:
@epichotflame said:
@eazy2002 said:

@epichotflame:

Lol

No Caption Provided

and sand can be crushed, doesnt mean anything, so still wait for that feat

Yes sand can be crushed...INTO SMALLER SAND UNFORTUNATELY πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

MizzoKing250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crocodile destroys him. He blitzes and one shots him silly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Kakashi at the start of Naruto was beyond a lightning timer let alone during the Pain arc which he is many times faster he was far from fodder maybe in durability and stamina but not in speed and attack potency.

Pre time skip luffy could kick lighting direct from a thunder cloud and crocodile was able to blitz him multiple times, your point?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MizzoKing250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MizzoKing250

@Ineedgold: Pain does not have nowhere near the striking power to even use Croc's weakness properly. Just because you can use water does not mean you'll beat Croc because the dude can dry it easily and you'll have to hit him hard enough WITH the water. Natural is better than chakra rain and water is water he will just dry it especially fodder water chakra. Plus why you arguing like he knows Croc's weakness which I say again is not even a weakness. You're just childish.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

> Lol crocodile very presence on alabasta stopped rain from falling lol you guys are making this too easy.

When this happen?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Are you dense I showed proof that Pain can literally counter Crocodiles intangibility if he wanted to and you just ignore it. I swear One Piece fanboys are the worst, and this is coming from a One Piece Fan who has been reading and watching it for 15 years.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@Ineedgold said:
No Caption Provided

yh and those are chakra infused rain drops not natural rain, croc has no feats of drying out chakra infused rain drops easily but im sure he can but it wont be enough not to get touched by it

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Raziel2014

@eazy2002 said:

Wow are you dense or something?

yes because pain has used this in battle, stop wanking pain, he be long dead before he even thinks or actually using something never used in a fight before

pain will start his fight like he normally does, Shinra and 5sec delay in between in which case he has nothing he can do, he would die pretty damn fast.

Databooks are full of contradictions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ineedgold said:
No Caption Provided

yh and those are chakra infused rain drops not natural rain, croc as no feats of drying out chakra infused rain dropseasily but im sure he can but it wont be enough not to get touched by it

Jesus omfg what did I get myself intoπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

MizzoKing250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So BOS Kakashi is faster than Itachi huh ? Sike. BOS Kakashi was not even FTE. Fastest character by leaps in BOS was Lee temporarily and he was just FTE. No shinobi is lightning timer definitely in attack and movement speed except Minato. Crocodile is massively hypersonic with lowball. Stop it. Naruto had trouble blitzing 5 seconds from Pain, this is just a mismatch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@mizzoking250: Ah the ultimate one piece troll arrives, except water is Crocodiles weakness do you even read or watch one piece what are you talking about. Once Crocodile got wet Luffy was kicking his Butt again sit down kid because this is the last ill be responding to you.

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty Sure pain stomps. Pain wouldnt think to use rain against someone whose primary power is controlling sand? Lol.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yungboi99 Make this into Nagato vs Crocodile but restrict him to only the Deva Path or specify how close Pain is to the Hidden Rain Village where his real body is.

Also how is Crocodile going to drain the moisture out of a walking corpse?

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly is there a rule that there has to be at least 2 wankers for each series on these site?

MizzoKing250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MizzoKing250

@Ineedgold: It's not, Crocodile can absord/dry water and even rain away for prolonged time, Luffy strikes him with water before he can dry it, strike that would one shot Pain many times fold.

Throwing water at him is completely useless, he'll just keep on drying it even if you stay there for weeks, which Pain can't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@mizzoking250: Ah the ultimate one piece troll arrives, except water is Crocodiles weakness do you even read or watch one piece what are you talking about. Once Crocodile got wet Luffy was kicking his Butt again sit down kid because this is the last ill be responding to you.

Yeah nice taking scans out of context. Luffy needed his blood to defeats crocodile due to the fact that he could dry up water.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Except that scan is not out of context thats when Crocodile was wet hence the kick bypassing his intangibility and actually drawing blood from him, now whats gonna happen when Pain summons a rain storm that last all battle and Crocodile doesnt even have a chance to dry himself out? Again the burden of proof is on you can Crocodile stop Pain from summoning his rain clouds I think we both know the answer to that. Good day nice debating with you off to work.