Round 2: Sozins Comet Active

Place: Where Aang fought Ozai

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ozai has no feats outside of the comet. He should win after a good fight in Round 2 though.

AdamShumpisxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.) Ozai is featless without the comet. The only thing he did was get owned by Zuko's redirection.

2.) IDK TBH

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Have no knowledge on the characters.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Sozin's comet, I could believe that Ozai would be able to be at them both soundly but with early difficulty. Though lack of feats

Sozins comet....Azula and Zuko win 8/10. Azula on Offense Zuko on defense/counter attack and they can just keep advancing on him and whether he flies or not he'll have trouble standing against them if they advance together

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have no knowledge on the characters.

Because he just spammed any name. Like most of the Viners do... Its annoying.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozai has no significant feats, but we can at least assume that he's at or above Iroh's level, since Iroh himself said he wasn't sure he could actually beat Ozai. He could potentially win, though, seeing as Zuko seemed to roughly be at Azula's level post-Dragon Training, or at least a little under it.

If he tries busting out lightning at Zuko, though, he'll end up dying.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol Avatar

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MrDevil

Round 1: No Sozin's Comet

Zuko solo.

Round 2: Sozins Comet Active

Team wins Zuko can use his lightning counter technique that by Ozai's face on his fight with Ang he wan't sure he could survive it.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

1. Team

2. Ozai

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well zuko loses his honor again for round 1 Azula just surrenders due to daddy issues

Round 2 Zuko and Azula put up a fight but still get slapped by Ozai cause he wasn't scared until Aang went into avatar state and wrecked shop from there.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Probably Team. Technically Ozai is feat-less without the comet, unless you want to count burning Zuko's face and getting his lightning redirected, but we do know that he's the best fire-bender in the Fire Nation at the time (or ever, don't know it's been a while since I've watched the series). I first thought that he'd probably spank either of his children individually but pre-dragon Zuko redirected Ozai's lightning from point blank range and probably would've killed him if not for plot, so I think that either might put up a decent fight but still lose handily in a one-on-one situation.

However one can't undervalue the team work of Zuko and Azula as they've been shown to be a pretty powerful pair when working together and between Azula's prodigious skill and cunning as well as Zuko's experienced-driven skill and determination, I feel that they could take him out whether though a straight up fight (well a least via redirection of lightning as that is the X-factor for the team) or via deception and underhanded tactics ala Azula. 6/10 win for the team but via hype and if one takes Ozai's comet feats and just scale down his fire output, Ozai still makes them work for the extremely difficult win.

Hmm....I'm starting to think I'm putting more effort into my post than necessary.

Round 2: Pretty much the same as Round 1 but with more fire I guess.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1: We don't know how powerful Ozai is, so team by default

2: Probably Ozai.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RandomSid82

Assuming that they fight to the best of their ability I would say the team wins both rounds with difficulty. Azula is a relentless attacker and Zuko is a master at defense. And both being very powerful firebenders they should be affected by Sozin's comet in just about the same way he was. He won't make it easy on them, but assuming they aren't affect by "daddy and honor issues" they should win after a tough battle.

Xaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozai loose it all.

Azula is vicious and very skilled, Zuko can return or redirect the lightnening... Ozai is screwed.

Like it's been said in earlier post, Ozai hasn't real meaningful feat, and then, the comet of Sozin will enhance ALL firebending, so the only significant change in the battle will be the amount of collateral damage.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Team. Ozai is near-featless without the comet. Zuko punked him alone.

2. Ozai.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ozai wins round 2 easily

and it's no surprise what people are saying about round 1..... but i've broken down ozai's fighting style.. and created gif based feats.. which can be used to analyze his ability without sozin's comet........ now we have to remember..... the comet only boosts in power..... techniques would be the same even without the comet.... and we can determine how his fire power would be without the comet by comparing the comet version of him and the comet version of others.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Team. No Comet Ozai hasn't shown much except for scarring younger Zuko's face and getting his lightning redirected. Azula's actual quite mobile and agile and Zuko has great defense. He'll have trouble against both. Also, Zuko is the only one who has shown he can redirect lightning. That could be a trump card.

2) Possibly Ozai, but he'll have to really work for it. With the comet, he was incredibly powerful, but I think people forget the siblings got a boost too. They showed a lot of fire output during their Agni Kai.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Arcus1

Really the two rounds should end the same way, since they're all boosted by the comet equally. If he can beat them with the comet he should be able to beat them without the comet

@ssj_god said:

and it's no surprise what people are saying about round 1..... but i've broken down ozai's fighting style.. and created gif based feats.. which can be used to analyze his ability without sozin's comet........ now we have to remember..... the comet only boosts in power..... techniques would be the same even without the comet.... and we can determine how his fire power would be without the comet by comparing the comet version of him and the comet version of others.

I like gifs

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

Really the two rounds should end the same way, since they're all boosted by the comet equally. If he can beat them with the comet he should be able to beat them without the comet

@ssj_god said:

I like gifs

yeah.. i created a lots of ozai's feats.... when you created a tourney and i participated remember?.... i had without comet amp ozai....... after creating the feats.. i wrote nice post including them.. 2 times.... and both times my posts were vanished (vine was eating up big posts that time)..... so i never actually posted anything...... and it's so many months back now.. that i don't remember where i saved those feats...lol

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@ssj_god:

Oh yeah I did...

Good times

i think it was your 1st tourney.. you were only few months old in vine that time..lol

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done already, very recently actually.

Team both rounds with very high difficulty.

KJ27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah, I think Azula & Zuko can probably take Round 1 with difficulty. Ozai takes it with Sozin's Comet, though.

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice: wasn't that match with Iroh instead?

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice: wasn't that match with Iroh instead?

No; that was ANOTHER one. There are a lot of Avatar tream.ds at

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team first round. Azula's own lightning and Zuko's redirection is a strong advantage.

Ozai. Forest-busting.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozai has no feats outside of the comet. He should win after a good fight in Round 2 though.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This thread has already been done and Ozai wins with significant difficulty.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Team

R2: Ozai

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Emperorb777

Team both rounds

Ozai is featless and he isn't the only one powered up by the comet.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know much about the characters sorry

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As people have already stated, Ozai doesn't have enough feats without the comet to be of much use in a fight, but with the comet i'm pretty sue he wins. The sheer amount of fire he was controlling, the skill he showed when fighting Aang and the fact he fought an Avatar in the Avatar State is all very impressive. He's got more experience than both his kids and can match their ferocity and, seemingly, any tricks they can pull. Ozai wins with the comet, but, making some assumptions, without it the kids might be able to beat him, although i think it would be very difficult.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@alphaq said:

Team first round. Azula's own lightning and Zuko's redirection is a strong advantage.

Ozai. Forest-busting.

This.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

Ozai. Forest-busting.

This.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

1) team

2) ozai

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Azula and Zuko stomp in both rounds. You're overestimating Ozai. Hell, Azula on her own could give a great fight with strategy and agility although Ozai is stronger in firebending power. With Zuko together he doesn't stand a chance.