Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cocacolaman  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Firelord Ozai

No Caption Provided

Katara, Toph, King Bumi, and Pakku

The same conditions as the finale fight against Aang. The fight starts near the waterfall. Katara and Pakku are standing side-by-side beside it, Ozai is standing where he was when he kicked flames at Aang, and Toph and Bumi are on pillars behind him. Everyone is EoS, i.e. no post-series feats

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is hard, ozai has the power advantage but team has the overall skill and environmental advantage, plus they have numbers too. Ozai's mobility makes it hard for them to use the environmental advantage tho as he can just attack with power from a higher ground and no one except Katara can reach those altitudes ( and even then I don't think she'll do well there) I would give ozai the majority as he isn't stationary and no one can keep up with his mobility, he can even take them out one by one while they're evading and the others wouldn't be able to tag him to stop him, but I can see them pulling some wins if they're lucky and have a good strategy.

Ozai 8/10, Team 2/10.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The range he displayed against the avatar state is too much for them to handle. Katara and Pakku won't have water at all spots of the battle, so they're really not threatening much beyond certain locations and Toph would be handicapped badly with his flight. Bumi can hide inside the pillars and get defensive, but I can't see a win condition for the quartet to actually take this.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ozai.

The team would need an environment with more water in order for Katara and Pakku to contribute

witchnred4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team

ozai just has too much coming at him during this fight.

he should take out toph kinda easily (unfortunately) as she is blind and he'll be flying around

but i still see the team winning

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same conditions means Sozin's Comet is active.

Ozai cooks this team medium rare.