Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Only the pictured are in this fight.

Gameplay feats apply when they make sense (as in tracer cannot tank a bullet to the head, but McCree has superhuman shooting speed thanks to his ulti),but cinematic feats are more relevant
Dc team is pre-new 52, marvel is current

Morals off for everyone, good teamwork, standard knowledge (2 minute briefing for each character), standard gear.

Random encounter, fight in an empty city.

divebomb17n4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cap solos

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cap solos

I somewhat doubt that 616 cap can solo a team where there are like 4 confirmed bullet timers, a guy that tanks shotguns blasts and sniper rifles effortlessly and a whole other bunch of above peak human skilled guys with futuristic gear.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By noah_ouellette

overwatch should take it. They have superhuman feats in the cinematics

Mcsquizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

too soon for over watch

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juiceboks  Moderator

The massive number and tech advantages alone should be more than enough.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overwatch takes them down pretty fast. Speaking of Overwatch, anyone with a mic down to play on Xbox One?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e
deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bastion gets play of the game. No surprise.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IndomitableRegal

@pierpat: Question: How'd you get the comic pics like that? I've been trying to figure out a way to make the OP in my future battles more streamlined.

On topic: I haven't played Overwatch. Is it good?

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pierpat

I'd like to see some actual debate here, bump.

@indomitableregal said:

@pierpat: Question: How'd you get the comic pics like that? I've been trying to figure out a way to make the OP in my future battles more streamlined.

On topic: I haven't played Overwatch. Is it good?

I've actually found the pic online and liked the teams

But honestly this kind of pic is really easy to do, you can do it with paint coping and cutting up normal pictures, you don't even need a fancy program.

When i edit stuff i usually do it from my phone, using an app called picsart, that does wonders for simple edits like these.
Overwatch is great.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Toratorn

Comic team stomps. Batman, Cap and probably some other people could solo.

Overwatch crew shouldn't be overrated. They mostly lack feats, and the feats they have don't even put them above TF2 mercs, comic street levelers are way above their paygrade.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Heatblaze

@toratorn said:

.....No..like not even close.

Overwatch team out guns them massively and brings a ton of variety and haxs. Tracer and Genji are easily faster than any of them on foot.

Mei has an AOE freezing ultimate that will slow down movement and then freeze them completely. D.Va has an AOE self destruct feature with a large blast radius.

Reaper can teleport and become intangible, Soldier 76 is an aimbot, and like 50 percent of them have healing and team healing capabilities, as well as shields, and armor.

Saying anyone can solo in the comic team is beyond silly.

Overwatch crew shouldn't be overrated. They mostly lack feats, and the feats they have don't even put them above TF2 mercs, comic street levelers are way above their paygrade.

Get the hell out of here with that shit. You have zero proof for this.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@

@toratorn said:

No, they really don't

@toratorn said:

Your joking right? Genji can deflect Sniper Fire, that single feat means he could stomp the TF2 Mercs

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Toratorn
@heatblaze123 said:

Overwatch team out guns them massively and brings a ton of variety and haxs. Tracer and Genji are easily faster than any of them on foot.

Mei has an AOE freezing ultimate that will slow down movement and then freeze them completely. D.Va has an AOE self destruct feature with a large blast radius.

Reaper can teleport and become intangible, Soldier 76 is an aimbot, and like 50 percent of them have healing and team healing capabilities, as well as shields, and armor.

Saying anyone can solo in the comic team is beyond silly.

Yeah, no. Everyone on comic team has bullet-timing feats an more, some of them even have hypersonic reaction speeds. Hell, a freaking Hawkeye has a microsecond reaction feat. No one in team, not even Genji or Tracer, are blitzing or even touching them.

Both Cap and Batman have survived their fair share of massive explosions and beatings from mid-high tiers, nothing Overwatch crew has will phaze them. Not to mention an indestructible shield that Cap can fling so hard it intercepts ballistic missles and slices tanks apart. Or that Batman, GA and HE have a diverse arsenals that puts OW gadgets to shame.

You know who also had healing? Wolverine and Deadpool. You know who kicked their ass on separate occsions? Cap America.

Cap has physicals, durability, speed, gear and experience to solo. Same goes for Batman. Same goes for Hawkeye and Green Arrow. Daredevil probably too.

Get the hell out of here with that shit. You have zero proof for this.

How about no?

Durability. The weakest member of a team, Scout, survived three RPG rockets detonating in his face (and producing building-sized explosion) while he was already injured, then was thrown several dozens of meters away and into a glass window head-first, and was still conscious. Then Demoman, who already had his arm and legs broken, survived three RPG rockets as well. Soldier launches rockets under his feet just to move faster, and suffers no injury from that. Heavy managed to survive a train crash without a scratch on himself.

Speed. Scout dodged bullets in his Meet the Team video. Demoman outran an explosion in his video, as well as dodged sentry rockets point-blank. Pyro reflects RPG rockets for a living. Spy moves FTE even to Scout. Hell, Scout on Bonk! dodges anything thrown at him while appearing standing still.

Strength. Heavy killed an elephant-sized bear with his bare hands. Kills bears almost every day. Stopped a freaking train. Literally planted Spy into ground. Carries around 150 kg minigun and doesn't even feel recoil (and it fires 10000 rounds per minute, as he said himself). Demoman is strong enough to chop off man's head with one sword swing, as well as did the same with a marble statue. Soldier casually snaps necks of people and bears and is capable of carrying around a half-ton Black Box without any strain. Scout killed a bear with one swing of improvised bat and cracked it in process (it was a human bone). Scout can also launch people flying dozens of meters away with a bat swing. Pyro disemboweled a bear with an axe so visiously the bone shards were flying meters around and hurting Soldier. Engineer regulary caries around a huge metalic sentries and dispencers. And these things must weight alot. Sniper can break through man's chest and spine with a kukri. Spy is strong enough to one-shot metallic robots with a backstab.

Firepower. Oh, that's the best part. Every single weapon in game is potent enough to destroy metallic robots, even syringe guns and knifes. One shot from Soldier's shotgun popped Spy's head like a balloon. Heavy's minigun fires 10000 rounds per minute. Black Box, Soldier's unlockable, is said to be able to bust tanks. Four classes (Soldier, Scout, Pyro, Engineer) have weapons that desintegrate target at molecular level. Medic's energy shields are capable of atomizing robots. Also, Medic not only can heal people from broken limbs and being torn open, but also bring them back from the dead. And make them completely invulnerable for several seconds. Also, critical bullets are so hot they melt when they hit solid material. Also, Demo and Engineer don't have limit on how many stickies and sentries they can place outside the game. They also have a grappling hook and canteen with power-up each, which gives them superior mobility and more versatility.

Misc. Scout regenerated from having his vital organs being ripped from his body (heart included). Pyro has minor pyrokenesis. Soldier swallowed an entire pack of kill-me-come-back-stronger pills, that's kinda self-explanatory. Heavy can kill people by pointing fingers at them and saying "POW!". Soldier doesn't feel pain. Sniper can shoot people from 5 miles distance.

And that's not even factoring in Manpower power-ups and MvM upgrades. TF2 mercs >>>>>>> Overwatch crew. By far.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Overwatch seemed like it was gonna be one of those unexpected hits. And thanks. I'll look into picsart.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes the Overwatch team is lacking feats but many of them actually do have showings. Here are some examples.

Reinhardt: While his suit is old and worn it can tank hits from massive energy weapons. He has a large shield that his team can hide behind and shoot through that has ranked barrages of bullets and even explosives. And has enough physical strength to shatter the ground.

Symetra: can lay electronic traps, and has a gun that essentially acts like a mini green lantern ring. And she can give everyone a small energy shield.

McCree: Can land three perfect headshots in complete darkness, and can fire off a six round magazine in under a second. He is also a known quick draw.

Junkrat: has been shown capable of tanking standing on an explosive as it is set off. And comes equipped with a bunch of explosives.

And these are just the guys you aren't talking about.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Heatblaze

Yeah, no. Everyone on comic team has bullet-timing feats an more, some of them even have hypersonic reaction speeds.Hell, a freaking Hawkeye has a microsecond reaction feat. No one in team, not even Genji or Tracer, are blitzing or even touching them.

The underlined parts are pure bullshit, but I'll give you the benefit of the very high doubt and ask for proof. Genji and Tracer are both bullet timers, and Genji can deflect any projectile they throw right back at them. They both physically move much faster than any of them in rapid quick bursts.

No Caption Provided

Both Cap and Batman have survived their fair share of massive explosions and beatings from mid-high tiers, nothing Overwatch crew has will phaze them. Not to mention an indestructible shield that Cap can fling so hard it intercepts ballistic missles and slices tanks apart. Or that Batman, GA and HE have a diverse arsenals that puts OW gadgets to shame.

Cap almost got killed by a single bullet, as well as batman. Don't give me crap that they can tank explosions like it will only phase them. Also none of their gadgets and weapons surpasses OW. Especially when a like half of them of the comic team don't have any protection unlike the Overwatch. Oh and BTW Soldier 76 survived a close range explosion. Winston is not the only character with shields. Reinardt, Zarya, and D.Va can block them.

Edit: In fact, it's not even Half, none of them except Cap has protection.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You know who also had healing? Wolverine and Deadpool. You know who kicked their ass on separate occsions? Cap America.

Cap has physicals, durability, speed, gear and experience to solo. Same goes for Batman. Same goes for Hawkeye and Green Arrow. Daredevil probably two.

Cap has never beaten Wolverine in a straight up, and Deadpool, I remember giving Cap a solid and still not losing. Try harder. And what gear for Cap? No one here can solo Overwatch, it's beyond stupid when some of the cast has invincibility, intangibility, huge AOE advantage, and healing, and armor. But you think one street leveler can beat them all at the sametime? You're making a bad case for yourself.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Heatblaze

@toratorn:

Ok I've read your TF2 reply and I have to say, you're very disingenuous. Most of what you posted are filled with lies, misinformation, or no solid proof for it. Like the bear one, that bear is clearly not elephant size, you're basing it off the cover, not the book itself. And the feats you listed, were already done by OW, or simply not impressive. I don't want to derail the topic. So I'm going to drop it for now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd argue Reaper's powerset and hellfire shotguns could handle most of these himself

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Time to Reap."

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Toratorn

@heatblaze123: Hawkeye's feat (Black Panther also did this, FYI). Someone even calced that and it gave a mach 9000 result.

Cap surviving explosion.

Again, this time from Gambit.

And here again.

Again.

AGAIN.

Batman survivng explosion.

Again.

And even again.

AGAIN.

A-FREAKING-GAIN.

As for Cap vs Wade and Logan, he had his wins and his loses. Mostly he is portrayed as equal to Logan and superior to Deadpool (he managed to fight back DP and Lady DP at the same time and dominated for the most part in another fight). But the difference between Logan/Wade and Overwatch peeps? Former have much better regen and much better stats. The fact that Cap managed to hang there with them is just another proof he can beat most if not all OW crew by himself.

Are we done yet?

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: oh, nothing I said was a lie or misinformation. In fact, I can provide proofs given some time. Also, the bear was dwarfing the plain in comic itself.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Genji is gonna cause some serious problems for the comic team.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123:I honestly agree more with you than with some of the comics wanking (no way cap is soloing 4 skilled bullet timers with futuristic fire weapons, don't mind the whole overwatch), but i'd just like to point out that not all of the overwatch is included, but only the pictured (it's 15 members instead of 21, to even up the numbers difference), so mei and soldier 76 are not in this fight.

Bumpity

I'll drop down the videos with some feats for the overwatch guys:

Loading Video...

v

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sy8000

Just watching his trailer I'm not seeing how.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Drk045

Comic wank here is getting stupid. The peak human comic characters get their ass kicked in an effortless curbstomp

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Drk045

Genji,Soldier 76 and Tracer can Take this entire together team and thats just 3. But you threw in the entire overwatch...

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

@heatblaze123: Hawkeye's feat (Black Panther also did this, FYI). Someone even calced that and it gave a mach 9000 result.

So Hawkeye can react at mach 9000?

If that were true, why couldn't he react to this?

No Caption Provided

Or this

No Caption Provided

Deadpool doesn't move faster than mach 9000. And to add insult to injury, this isn't even a reaction time of his own accord.

Cap surviving explosion.

Again, this time from Gambit.

And here again.

Again.

AGAIN.

Batman survivng explosion.

Again.

And even again.

AGAIN.

A-FREAKING-GAIN.

A lot of what you posted doesn't have any context to it. The one with the tank for Batman, we don't see him get hit with it. And in one scene where he gets hit with some explosion, and he's in piss poor condition. So if you don't mind me asking post context. Because the only thing you proved is that can at the very very least survive one blast. Not completely no sell repeated rounds of missiles and gunfire, which won't give them the win.

BTW the Winston, Soldier 76, and Tracer survived explosions as well.

https://youtu.be/FqnKB22pOC0?t=2m50s

https://youtu.be/U130wnpi-C0?t=4m15s

https://youtu.be/cPRRupAM4DI?t=4m7s

As for Cap vs Wade and Logan, he had his wins and his loses. Mostly he is portrayed as equal to Logan and superior to Deadpool (he managed to fight back DP and Lady DP at the same time and dominated for the most part in another fight). But the difference between Logan/Wade and Overwatch peeps? Former have much better regen and much better stats. The fact that Cap managed to hang there with them is just another proof he can beat most if not all OW crew by himself.

You're acting quite foolish. Cap does not move as fast as Tracer or Genji. Tracer can rewind her own time resetting damage dealt to her. Genji can reflect Cap's own shield right back at him. Both of them are bullet timers, so he doesn't have any better reaction speeds. This, and the fact that he has Pharah who can bombard him from the sky, Reinhardt who can shake the ground beneath him and stun him, Mei who has AOE freezing, Winston's tesla cannon that will auto target, as well as Solider 76's aimbot, Zenyatta's orb of discord makes his enemy take 50% more damage (Which will halve Cap's durability), Windowmaker can snipe him from a distance as well as hanzo. With the combination of superior gunfire, blast radius, and abilities from 20 people. You've made it pretty clear how ignorant you are on this.

Are we done yet?

If that was your argument....I'm facepalming.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Heatblaze

@pierpat: Ah, ok. Got it.

So I'll be dropping Mei and Soldier 76, Junkrat, Zarya, and D.Va from my future arguments.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045: yeah, because peak humans clearly can tank grenades, dodge bullets, have microsecond reactions, kick trees in half, survive beatings from mid/high tiers and beat them in fights. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Drk045

@highaccuser said:
@strider1992 said:

Genji kills half of them team while the other half get gunned down or blown up. Youre welcome.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Drk045

@toratorn said:

@drk045: yeah, because peak humans clearly can tank grenades, dodge bullets, have microsecond reactions, kick trees in half, survive beatings from mid/high tiers and beat them in fights. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

And yet none of these characters here on the comic team(except for the superhuman captain) do that on a regular at all and most of it can be regarded as Plot armor no ? (with the exception of bullet timing)

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045: no, because it's consistent.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045 said:

Genji,Soldier 76 and Tracer can Take this entire together team and thats just 3. But you threw in the entire overwatch...

This is not the whole overwatch, read the OP again, please.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123:have it occured to you that street levelers might have similar reaction times?

Don't have time to find context, but the ones with Gambit, Cap being shot with grenade launcher and Bats detonating explosie on his hand are pretty straightforward, don't you think? And in the tank scans he clearly got hit. That proves that they can survive explosions without much trouble. Of course, if they are going to get hit at all.

And yeah, Cap has better feats than just bullet-dodging. Like dodging lasers in zero gravity. Or tagging Quicksilver. Or throwing his shield so fast it intercepts a ballistic missle. Coupled with this, what actually stops Cap from one-shotting half the enemy team with a shield throw?

And Batman has feats of dodging lightning and electricity blasts.

So yeah, still no idea how Overwatch crew are going to at least bring down Cap or Bats, not to mention an entire team of people with the similar power levels.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've learned my lesson on this site. I almost don't bother debating with or against comic book characters. People on this site put everybody and their mother at mach 9001 if they are comic book characters. Site is full of people who spit on the established stats of characters by chasing outlier feats.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045 said:
@highaccuser said:
@strider1992 said:

Genji kills half of them team while the other half get gunned down or blown up. Youre welcome.

What exactly did Genji do to suggest he could compete with any of the comic team?

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045 said:
@highaccuser said:
@strider1992 said:

What exactly did Genji do to suggest he could compete with any of the comic team?

Hes not competing. Hes fodderizing them.

Nightwing and bruce get cut in half then dareddevil gets blitzed and the rest of the team get smashed.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045 said:

Nightwing and bruce get cut in half then dareddevil gets blitzed and the rest of the team get smashed.

He has no feats to support this.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045 said:

He has no feats to support this.

They have no feats to support this not happening.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Heatblaze

@toratorn said:

@heatblaze123:have it occured to you that street levelers might have similar reaction times?

It's called aim dodging. You have no proof that Hawkeye consistently, or any street leveler here having microsecond reaction time.

Don't have time to find context, but the ones with Gambit, Cap being shot with grenade launcher and Bats detonating explosie on his hand are pretty straightforward, don't you think? And in the tank scans he clearly got hit. That proves that they can survive explosions without much trouble. Of course, if they are going to get hit at all.

If you're not giving context for most of what you posted, you're debating in bad faith. So if we're going by the most of what you posted that have good enough context in it, unlike your other posts. We can say Batman and Cap can at the very survive a single blast radius, but not multiple missiles at once.

And yeah, Cap has better feats than just bullet-dodging. Like dodging lasers in zero gravity. Or tagging Quicksilver. Or throwing his shield so fast it intercepts a ballistic missle. Coupled with this, what actually stops Cap from one-shotting half the enemy team with a shield throw?

He didn't intercept a missile in that scan, Second, Quicksilver grabbed him and Cap smacked him away, that's not tagging. The zero gravity is somewhat impressive, he's not getting away from windowmaker and Hanzo and the other Overwatch teams attacks, and defensive capabilities, and abilities.. btw he's aim dodging the lasers, he says it in the very scan.

Cap has no counter to Reapers teleportation and intangibility.

He has no counter to Reinhardt's shield and Winston's shield. (Which team mates can still attack behind from)

He has no counter to avoid Pharah's AOE missile barrage.

He has no counter for Genji's reflect.

He has no counter to Reinhardt's earthshatter AOE.

Add in the fact that there's 2 faster opponents and were done.

And Batman has feats of dodging lightning

Pre 52. Invalid.

and electricity blasts.

Thing about Winston's tesla cannon...it tracks and lashes on the enemy. You can't simply dodge it .

So yeah, still no idea how Overwatch crew are going to at least bring down Cap or Bats, not to mention an entire team of people with the similar power levels.

I just told you.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045 said:

Are you going to try actually making an argument? If not this is a waste of time.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lol.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hanzo yells something in Japanese, Mcree, says that it's 12AM, and Mercy remarks about heroes dying for a bit.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045 said:

Are you going to try actually making an argument? If not this is a waste of time.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045: You're the one who made the claim...anyway Genji hasn't fought anyone skilled in canon that I know of which denies him the ability to hold his own against any of the opposition.

If your next post isn't an argument against this notion and is just a baseless statement then I'm quite done.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045:

If your next post isn't an argument against this notion and is just a baseless statement then I'm quite done.

You were quite done the second your wrote a comment.