Otsutsuki Clan and Prime Soul King VS Final Form Frieza and Super Perfect Cell Read OP

  • 111 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for death8dragon
Death8Dragon

4627

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Death8Dragon
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

The Naruto/Bleach team they get Anime/Filler/Manga/Novel feats

For the DBZ team, they get Manga/Anime Feats

Who wins

The battle takes place on Mars

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for alfa251122
alfa251122

863

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

team due to PSK

Avatar image for heavenly
Heavenly

772

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

PSK carries then solos his own team

Avatar image for mantraxsp
MantraXSP

11040

Forum Posts

12397

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

PSK carries

Avatar image for deactivated-5feaa59709606
deactivated-5feaa59709606

5577

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cell Solos This Prime Soul King Featless And Cell Is Solar System Level

Avatar image for deactivated-5feaa59709606
deactivated-5feaa59709606

5577

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cell Calls His Multi Plantery To Star Level Cell Jr.s To Jump Him

Avatar image for alfa251122
alfa251122

863

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rmanao said:

Cell Solos This Prime Soul King Featless And Cell Is Solar System Level

"this prime soul king featless"

Read the novels dipshit, He held enough power to put together 3 entire worlds, while he had no arms, was stripped of his power, and massively weakened.

Avatar image for mantraxsp
MantraXSP

11040

Forum Posts

12397

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@rmanao said:

Cell Solos This Prime Soul King Featless And Cell Is Solar System Level

*Featless*

Im laughing so hard, I forgot to insert a meme.

Avatar image for deactivated-5feaa59709606
deactivated-5feaa59709606

5577

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wow Salty Bleach Fans Today Is A Great DayπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ "yWACh UniVesrSe LeVEl"

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for alfa251122
alfa251122

863

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rmanao said:

Wow Salty Bleach Fans Today Is A Great DayπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ "yWACh UniVesrSe LeVEl"

No Caption Provided

when you realize nobody said that

your meme failed buddy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

7272

Forum Posts

228

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Frieza oneshots both verses in his 1st Form

Avatar image for alfa251122
alfa251122

863

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By alfa251122

Frieza oneshots both verses in his 1st Form

You're stupid if you think that lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

7272

Forum Posts

228

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alfa251122: no your an idiot, if Nappa whos power level is iirc 7,000 can destoy planet and frieza scales massively above that, in his first form

OT: Frieza oneshots both verses in his first form

Avatar image for edd57
Edd57

1221

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Only this is we all accept universal lvl PSK, then he solo everyone here

Avatar image for alfa251122
alfa251122

863

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alfa251122: no your an idiot, if Nappa whos power level is iirc 7,000 can destoy planet and frieza scales massively above that, in his first form

OT: Frieza oneshots both verses in his first form

Acting like the volume of a a singular small planet isn't <<<<<<<<<<< 3 large planets while weakened and phat hax

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for mattyboi
MattyBoi

8862

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Universal PSK one shots.

Avatar image for alfa251122
alfa251122

863

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mattyboi said:

Universal PSK one shots.

PSK is solar system level, no where near universal wtf?

Avatar image for mattyboi
MattyBoi

8862

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alfa251122: Was obviously trolling but k. PSK isn't even solar system level lol.

Avatar image for alfa251122
alfa251122

863

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#19  Edited By alfa251122

@mattyboi said:

@alfa251122: Was obviously trolling but k. PSK isn't even solar system level lol.

He scales to star - solar system level imo.

Pretty sure he created and put together 3 worlds while stripped of all his powers and dude didn't even have any arms.

And creation > Destruction (obviously) because if you have the ability to create something (With ur bare hands) than u have the ability to destroy that very thing easier.

Large planet level minimum in his prime.

Avatar image for doctordamn
DoctorDaMn

2873

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

universal soul king🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Frisby starts casually lobbing death balls... and each one destroys a verse(since they all take place on a planet or a couple or planets)

Avatar image for Trndo
Trndo

1281

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

SK was stripped from his powers in his prime, he is fodder and will be death beamed to death

Avatar image for mattyboi
MattyBoi

8862

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By MattyBoi

@alfa251122: PSK was the one that made the worlds, and how does creation < destruction? How does he even scale to star level?

Avatar image for naknoemo00
naknoemo00

273

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By naknoemo00

PSK created these 3 world by the use of his Almighty powers, which is basically just reality warping, meaning he did not physically create the 3 worlds, the powers of Almighty created them, we know this because we already know the nature of Almighty watching the Juha bach vs Ichigo battle, so basically PSK reality warped these 3 worlds, meaning he is a reality warper on a multi-planetary scale.

He also single handedly defeated countless of hollows and a super menos that encompasses the entirety of Hueco Mundo.

He is also confirmed to be omniscient and omnipotent by Ichibei.

PSK is also Immortal first by being able to live without all his organs and limbs, he can live for millions of years without his heart and by the use of his Almighty, which he can rewrite futures and reality warp all realities that is, not to mention his Almighty is on a complete other level compared to Juha bach.

These are all feats confirmed in the novel, so I'm not going to state a winner, you can keep discussing this, but this is the feats by PSK, confirmed in the novel.

Avatar image for alfa251122
alfa251122

863

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mattyboi said:

@alfa251122: PSK was the one that made the worlds, and how does creation < destruction? How does he even scale to star level?

Yes, PSK was the one that made the 3 worlds making him multi - planetary minimum lol with his bare hands.

He did it while weakened too, and creation > destruction because if u have the capacity to create something w/ no outside tools EG. a lego tower, Then you can destroy that same very thing by default.

None of the otsutsuki clan has any answers for PSK's hax anyways, such as duplication, imagining fiction into reality, hundreds of millions of years of experience, and obviously the almighty + possibly more abilities.

Avatar image for naknoemo00
naknoemo00

273

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Trndo said:

SK was stripped from his powers in his prime, he is fodder and will be death beamed to death

Wrong, SK was stripped from his powers while being the lynchpin sealed within the crystal that holds togheter the 3 worlds, by the 5 noble families mutilating all his limbs and organs, including his heart. Also, he agree'd to get sealed, SK was more powerful than the entire world combined, this is the reason the 5 noble houses mutilated him and stripped away his power, it was out of fear if he ever decided to break out of the crystal and revolt against them, they know they would be fucked, so they took all of his powers away while he was sealed away.

Know your shit before you write a comment.

Avatar image for mattyboi
MattyBoi

8862

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#26  Edited By MattyBoi

@alfa251122:

Yes, PSK was the one that made the 3 worlds making him multi - planetary minimum lol with his bare hands.

He did it while weakened too, and creation > destruction because if u have the capacity to create something w/ no outside tools EG. a lego tower, Then you can destroy that same very thing by default.

Since it's PSK, he wasn't weakened. He's only multi planetary, by creation.

Prove to me that destruction>creation, a lego tower is not made with only your bare hands, you have to use the lego pieces to make the tower. You aren't making it from nothing.

None of the otsutsuki clan has any answers for PSK's hax anyways, such as duplication, imagining fiction into reality, hundreds of millions of years of experience, and obviously the almighty + possibly more abilities.

PSK isn't fighting anyone on the otsutsuki clan here though, but he gets one shotted by Kaguya.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

7272

Forum Posts

228

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Alfa must be a troll

OT: 1st form Frieza oneshots

Avatar image for death8dragon
Death8Dragon

4627

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

WTF I thought this was locked

Avatar image for mrviking
MrViking

5770

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Spite. PSK blinks dbz. PSK created the realms , each containing countless stars. Meanwhile cell and frieza guy have only weird scaling , based on likely outliers. The thing that created realms with countless stars in it >>>> featless green guy and fodder white guy. Both woud be still fodder to PSK even with their weird scaling. Also , hax > brick , even if you woud use weakend SK , he woud still hax stomp this two fodder.

Avatar image for alfa251122
alfa251122

863

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30  Edited By alfa251122

@mattyboi said:

@alfa251122:

Yes, PSK was the one that made the 3 worlds making him multi - planetary minimum lol with his bare hands.

He did it while weakened too, and creation > destruction because if u have the capacity to create something w/ no outside tools EG. a lego tower, Then you can destroy that same very thing by default.

Since it's PSK, he wasn't weakened. He's only multi planetary, by creation.

Prove to me that destruction>creation, a lego tower is not made with only your bare hands, you have to use the lego pieces to make the tower. You aren't making it from nothing.

None of the otsutsuki clan has any answers for PSK's hax anyways, such as duplication, imagining fiction into reality, hundreds of millions of years of experience, and obviously the almighty + possibly more abilities.

PSK isn't fighting anyone on the otsutsuki clan here though, but he gets one shotted by Kaguya.

I'm not a troll... I wasn't referring to PSK soul king creating 3 worlds, i was referring to condom soul king stripped of his powers who held enough power to put 3 worlds together, I'm convinced u have no idea what you're talking about. That puts PSK above multi planetary.

And i didn't say destruction > creation i said creation > destruction Because if you can create something then you can destroy that exact very thing If you did it with your own powers, The opposite don't make sense. Think of molding clay with your bare hands, and not being able to rip it apart. To actually have created it, You must have the physical abilities to deconstruct it because you constructed it in the first place, Not sure if im making sense but i know what im talking about.

He doesn't get one shotted by kaguya, He counters literally all of kaguya's abilities by seeing into the future days ahead minimum, and countering her abilities by either killing her before she acts upon her attack, or he can just alter a different future to play out to reality, Or he can just make himself not be trapped by infinite tsukuyomi because he can.

He has much more hacks too, not gonna get into it because you'd probably just think it's "irrelevant" Like you always do when you see a naruto vs bleach thread, quick to jump on the bandwagon eh?

Avatar image for mrviking
MrViking

5770

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anyways db trolls who make spite threads shoud be banned already. Db fans are nearly as irritating as the rey fans. When they scale their entire verse on one feat and want peoples to follow it , while ignoring canonic part of other verses. Nohate is at least funny because of irony , the rey fans are funny cause melting down constantly , but db fans are just , irritating.

Avatar image for alfa251122
alfa251122

863

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mrviking said:

Anyways db trolls who make spite threads shoud be banned already. Db fans are nearly as irritating as the rey fans. When they scale their entire verse on one feat and want peoples to follow it , while ignoring canonic part of other verses. Nohate is at least funny because of irony , the rey fans are funny cause melting down constantly , but db fans are just , irritating.

rey fans? what's that?

Avatar image for Trndo
Trndo

1281

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Trndo said:

SK was stripped from his powers in his prime, he is fodder and will be death beamed to death

Wrong, SK was stripped from his powers while being the lynchpin sealed within the crystal that holds togheter the 3 worlds, by the 5 noble families mutilating all his limbs and organs, including his heart. Also, he agree'd to get sealed, SK was more powerful than the entire world combined, this is the reason the 5 noble houses mutilated him and stripped away his power, it was out of fear if he ever decided to break out of the crystal and revolt against them, they know they would be fucked, so they took all of his powers away while he was sealed away.

Know your shit before you write a comment.

He still dies by duo it doesn't matter lol

Avatar image for Trndo
Trndo

1281

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mrviking said:

Anyways db trolls who make spite threads shoud be banned already. Db fans are nearly as irritating as the rey fans. When they scale their entire verse on one feat and want peoples to follow it , while ignoring canonic part of other verses. Nohate is at least funny because of irony , the rey fans are funny cause melting down constantly , but db fans are just , irritating.

Somebody is hurt by dragonball how sad. Blame the writer not the fans. Deal with it. Team gets clapped haha

Avatar image for wot_m8
Wot_m8

4860

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#35  Edited By Wot_m8

Psk doesn't even have a single fest apart from shoddy statement from Ichibe.

Frieza one-shots. This is bait and spite btw.

Avatar image for mrviking
MrViking

5770

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#36  Edited By MrViking

@alfa251122: Basically disney maniac rainbow colored hair feminists with constant meltdown , comicvine edition.

Avatar image for mattyboi
MattyBoi

8862

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alfa251122:

I'm not a troll... I wasn't referring to PSK soul king creating 3 worlds, i was referring to condom soul king stripped of his powers who held enough power to put 3 worlds together, I'm convinced u have no idea what you're talking about. That puts PSK above multi planetary.

Im already aware that weakened SK held the worlds together, but that doesn't put him anywhere near multi planetary. Post #24 you said says

"PSK was the one that made the 3 worlds making him multi - planetary minimum lol with his bare hands." So yes, you were referring to PSK making the worlds lol.

And i didn't say destruction > creation i said creation > destruction Because if you can create something then you can destroy that exact very thing If you did it with your own powers, The opposite don't make sense. Think of molding clay with your bare hands, and not being able to rip it apart. To actually have created it, You must have the physical abilities to deconstruct it because you constructed it in the first place, Not sure if im making sense but i know what im talking about.

Again, prove that.

By destruction > creation I meant destructive capabilities > creation capabilities, I figured that's what you meant by creation>destruction.

He doesn't get one shotted by kaguya, He counters literally all of kaguya's abilities by seeing into the future days ahead minimum, and countering her abilities by either killing her before she acts upon her attack, or he can just alter a different future to play out to reality, Or he can just make himself not be trapped by infinite tsukuyomi because he can.

Going by your "creation>destruction" logic, Kaguya is easily multi star-solar system level as she has multiple dimensions with planets, stars and moons. Far above PSK even with "creation>destruction"

Avatar image for alfa251122
alfa251122

863

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38  Edited By alfa251122
@mattyboi said:

@alfa251122:

I'm not a troll... I wasn't referring to PSK soul king creating 3 worlds, i was referring to condom soul king stripped of his powers who held enough power to put 3 worlds together, I'm convinced u have no idea what you're talking about. That puts PSK above multi planetary.

Im already aware that weakened SK held the worlds together, but that doesn't put him anywhere near multi planetary. Post #24 you said says

"PSK was the one that made the 3 worlds making him multi - planetary minimum lol with his bare hands." So yes, you were referring to PSK making the worlds lol.

And i didn't say destruction > creation i said creation > destruction Because if you can create something then you can destroy that exact very thing If you did it with your own powers, The opposite don't make sense. Think of molding clay with your bare hands, and not being able to rip it apart. To actually have created it, You must have the physical abilities to deconstruct it because you constructed it in the first place, Not sure if im making sense but i know what im talking about.

Again, prove that.

By destruction > creation I meant destructive capabilities > creation capabilities, I figured that's what you meant by creation>destruction.

He doesn't get one shotted by kaguya, He counters literally all of kaguya's abilities by seeing into the future days ahead minimum, and countering her abilities by either killing her before she acts upon her attack, or he can just alter a different future to play out to reality, Or he can just make himself not be trapped by infinite tsukuyomi because he can.

Going by your "creation>destruction" logic, Kaguya is easily multi star-solar system level as she has multiple dimensions with planets, stars and moons. Far above PSK even with "creation>destruction"

I meant weakened SK held together 3 worlds making him multi planetary in his weakened state.

and yes > creation destruction, because to construct something from nothing, you must be able to destroy that very thing, im not sure why you don't see that thats just how logic works lol. wdym "destructive capabilities" you have the destructive capabilities to deconstruct something you made with your own powers lol.

Doesn't matter if kaguya is solar system level or multi solar system level, what ever. She can't deal w/ the almighty which sees days into the future minimum, and it's practically probability manipulation, thats far more hax than anything delivered in naruto. You have nothing to disprove me either, Explain how she bypasses the almighty w/ "infinite tsukuyomi" or "ash bones" when yhwach, who scales weaker than PSK, just trolled aizen who has a more subtle mind controlling ability (For IT to work the moon must be involved, meaning night must be involved, and it's very obvious what happens whilst it happens.) which he even had to use PRE-FIGHT for it to work while yhwach had no idea about it. He'll just revive himself then proceed to flick kaguya and the entire clan lol. No, ash bones isn't doing anything either, he sees them coming time before they come, then he proceeds to turn them into cranberries just becoz he can.

"Again, prove that." I already did, you're just denying it and you don't really seem to understand what i mean.

"Im already aware that weakened SK held the worlds together, but that doesn't put him anywhere near multi planetary."

He held together multiple planets with relative ease, Yes, that makes him multi planetary, as the entire volume of 3 indivudal planets were being held in place by a weakened soul king, im not sure what more you want for me to prove. PSK stomps the otsutsuki clan.

Even if you disagree, the hypothetical is both of them against frieza lol.

Avatar image for requiemcross
REQUIEMCROSS

2387

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Either Frieza instantly kill them or Cell absorb them. None of the current HST have the feats to prove that they are stronger than Radditz.

Avatar image for alfa251122
alfa251122

863

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#40  Edited By alfa251122

@requiemcross said:

Either Frieza instantly kill them or Cell absorb them. None of the current HST have the feats to prove that they are stronger than Radditz.

Well that's just pure BS. raditz is moon level, as you need a power level of 10k to destroy a planet confirmed in the databooks and frieza himself.

a weakened condom looking ass soul king held together the entire volume of 3 planets with his own power making him planetary while weakened or moon level minimum if you wanna be a monkey and downplay him, Large planet level or arguably even star level in his prime, and theres literally nothing raditz can do to PSK due to almighty. I'd say in DBZ soul king would have a power level of a couple hundred thousand minimum.

Avatar image for wanderez
Wanderez

5728

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

PSK solos. Then goes on to solo his own team while he's at it.

Avatar image for mattyboi
MattyBoi

8862

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alfa251122:

I meant weakened SK held together 3 worlds making him multi planetary in his weakened state.

Okay and how? Holding them together doesn't put him anywhere near multi planetary.

and yes > creation destruction, because to construct something from nothing, you must be able to destroy that very thing, im not sure why you don't see that thats just how logic works lol. wdym "destructive capabilities" you have the destructive capabilities to deconstruct something you made with your own powers lol.

Prove it. All you're doing right now is just restating your point and claiming it's how logic works.

Doesn't matter if kaguya is solar system level or multi solar system level, what ever. She can't deal w/ the almighty which sees days into the future minimum, and it's practically probability manipulation, thats far more hax than anything delivered in naruto. You have nothing to disprove me either, Explain how she bypasses the almighty w/ "infinite tsukuyomi" or "ash bones" when yhwach, who scales weaker than PSK, just trolled aizen who has a more subtle mind controlling ability (For IT to work the moon must be involved, meaning night must be involved, and it's very obvious what happens whilst it happens.) which he even had to use PRE-FIGHT for it to work while yhwach had no idea about it. He'll just revive himself then proceed to flick kaguya and the entire clan lol. No, ash bones isn't doing anything either, he sees them coming time before they come, then he proceeds to turn them into cranberries just becoz he can.

Aizen's hyposis is on the same caliber as a basic genjutsu, which is far below the I.T. Seeing into the future isn't gonna stop him from being one shotted, or genjutsu'd. He isn't even gonna do any damage to Kaguya either, even if he revives himself. Kaguya's just gonna spawn the ETSB on him and he's getting one shotted for eternity. In the anime, Kaguya doesn't need to to be night to use the I.T, she literally just dropped in a moon from her dimension and used that.

"Again, prove that." I already did, you're just denying it and you don't really seem to understand what i mean.

You haven't shown any proof, all you've done is spout meaningless mumbo jumbo "because you can create something you can destroy it", that's not proof, you're literally just restating your point lol.

He held together multiple planets with relative ease, Yes, that makes him multi planetary, as the entire volume of 3 indivudal planets were being held in place by a weakened soul king, im not sure what more you want for me to prove. PSK stomps the otsutsuki clan.

Which is nowhere near multi planetary, let alone enough to stomp the otsutsuki clan. Still gets one shotted by ETSB, "mah future sight" isn't changing that. At best he can mentally prepare for his eternal doom.

Even if you disagree, the hypothetical is both of them against frieza lol.

Exactly, no idea why you brought up that "PSK stomps the Otsutsuki clan". Frieza one shots all these guys, though if creation>destruction then Momoshiki+ one shots everyone else here and Frieza still one shots PSK.

Avatar image for alfa251122
alfa251122

863

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#43  Edited By alfa251122

@mattyboi "Okay and how? Holding them together doesn't put him anywhere near multi planetary" Prove that it doesn't, if your complete bullshit replies is just gonna consist of you ignorign my points and saying "prove it" then please prove that it doesn't. Yes it does, he held together 3 worlds and stopped them from going out of order, Hell, even if you wanna say he cant destroy 3 worlds in his weakened state. Yhwach stated he could destroy the soul society which is an individual world several times, and PSK scales massively above him in every way as he's immune to the almighty, has the full almighty, has several more hax abilities, and yhwach is only as strong as he is because hes related to the soul king. You're clueless when it comes to bleach just sit down lol.

"Prove it. All you're doing right now is just restating your point and claiming it's how logic works."

Because if you can construct something with NO OUTSIDE HELP, WITH YOUR OWN POWERS, then those same powers that created the ENTIRE VOLUME OF THE PLANET can DECONSTRUCT THE PLANET as it CREATED THE ENTIRE VOLUME OF THE PLANET IN THE FIRST place. Disprove me, otherwise you're just blatantly wrong.

"Aizen's hyposis is on the same caliber as a basic genjutsu, which is far below the I.T. Seeing into the future isn't gonna stop him from being one shotted, or genjutsu'd."

Even if you say that, a basic genjutsu is more subtle than IT. for IT to work you must fly into the sky and actually look at the moon, PSK would see it coming before it's used, and counter it by destroying the moon just because he can. "Seeing into the future isn't gonna stop him from being one shotted" Yes you could argue that, (It's wrong, it does, As he can alter what future plays out into reality too lol) But it definitely helps him to counter kaguya's attacks, As he'll see the attacks coming before they're used, and come to realize the secrets of them. You're kind of stupid if you think a soul king whos been around for 100 million years can't act upon this tbh.

"even if he revives himself. Kaguya's just gonna spawn the ETSB on him and he's getting one shotted for eternity."

He sees ETSB being used, And alters the future and prevents it from being layed out on the battlefield because he can, GG. He avoids the ETSB being placed on him because he sees it being placed on him in the future, then avoids that location, then he can revive himself freely all he wants, GG.

"Which is nowhere near multi planetary, let alone enough to stomp the otsutsuki clan. Still gets one shotted by ETSB, "mah future sight" isn't changing that. At best he can mentally prepare for his eternal doom."

Just stfu lmao not taking you serious on that. "mah future sight" It's not just future sight bud.

If you wanna try and make me sound stupid, then Prove to me that holding 3 entire worlds completely out of orbit while massively weakened, and stripped of your powers means you're "not anywhere near multi-planetary" lmfao. Prove that Creating 3 worlds means you still cant destroy them (which doesn't even make sense but ok.) And if you can't, then concession accepted.

Avatar image for requiemcross
REQUIEMCROSS

2387

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@requiemcross said:

Either Frieza instantly kill them or Cell absorb them. None of the current HST have the feats to prove that they are stronger than Radditz.

Well that's just pure BS. raditz is moon level, as you need a power level of 10k to destroy a planet confirmed in the databooks and frieza himself.

a weakened condom looking ass soul king held together the entire volume of 3 planets with his own power making him planetary while weakened or moon level minimum if you wanna be a monkey and downplay him, Large planet level or arguably even star level in his prime, and theres literally nothing raditz can do to PSK due to almighty. I'd say in DBZ soul king would have a power level of a couple hundred thousand minimum.

Lol. I don't need your feat-less statement. Provide an actual on panel feat since statement in Bleach lost its credibility when Gin himself lied about his own ability. Can you provide an on panel feat of any characters in Bleach capable of tanking an attack capable of vaping the moon?

Avatar image for gelato_exotic
gelato_exotic

8123

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@heavenly said:

PSK carries then solos his own team

Avatar image for whatamiseeing
WhatamIseeing

4689

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Frieza fought Jiren he solos

Avatar image for mattyboi
MattyBoi

8862

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alfa251122:

Prove that it doesn't, if your complete bullshit replies is just gonna consist of you ignorign my points and saying "prove it" then please prove that it doesn't. Yes it does, he held together 3 worlds and stopped them from going out of order, Hell, even if you wanna say he cant destroy 3 worlds in his weakened state. Yhwach stated he could destroy the soul society which is an individual world several times, and PSK scales massively above him in every way as he's immune to the almighty, has the full almighty, has several more hax abilities, and yhwach is only as strong as he is because hes related to the soul king. You're clueless when it comes to bleach just sit down lol.

The burden of proof isn't on me here, you're the one claiming a feat that shouldn't be anywhere near multi planetary is multi planetary, you'll have to prove that. Holding the worlds in place doesn't show at all that he can destroy them. PSK is only multi planetary via scaling above Yhwach(who even then is only planetary), but that's it. He's nowhere near star level or solar system level. I'm aware Yhwach gets most of his power from the SK, but not all of it.

Because if you can construct something with NO OUTSIDE HELP, WITH YOUR OWN POWERS, then those same powers that created the ENTIRE VOLUME OF THE PLANET can DECONSTRUCT THE PLANET as it CREATED THE ENTIRE VOLUME OF THE PLANET IN THE FIRST place. Disprove me, otherwise you're just blatantly wrong.

I don't have to disprove you as you've literally shown 0 evidence for your point here, all you've done is restate it multiple times in different ways.

Even if you say that, a basic genjutsu is more subtle than IT. for IT to work you must fly into the sky and actually look at the moon, PSK would see it coming before it's used, and counter it by destroying the moon just because he can. "Seeing into the future isn't gonna stop him from being one shotted" Yes you could argue that, (It's wrong, it does, As he can alter what future plays out into reality too lol) But it definitely helps him to counter kaguya's attacks, As he'll see the attacks coming before they're used, and come to realize the secrets of them. You're kind of stupid if you think a soul king whos been around for 100 million years can't act upon this tbh.

I.T only requires a moon to effect the whole planet, it literally just reflects the actual genjutsu off the moon. Destroying the moon does nothing as Kaguya can just spawn another one in from her dimension or just I.T him without the moon lol.

Again he can see the future but all he can do is mentally prepare for his death, the power gap is just too much. No amount of experience is making up for that, he can have an eternity for all I care, still not stopping him from getting one shotted. If he could really alter the future then Yhwach wouldn't have let Uryu shoot him with the arrow and just deleted Uryu. All Yhwach meant when he said TA gives him the power to alter the future was that he could use his knowledge to change it.

He sees ETSB being used, And alters the future and prevents it from being layed out on the battlefield because he can, GG. He avoids the ETSB being placed on him because he sees it being placed on him in the future, then avoids that location, then he can revive himself freely all he wants, GG.

There's nothing he can do to stop Kaguya from dropping the ETSB. Power wise he cant do anything to her, and hax wise he's not shown anything to say he's capable of canceling the ETSB.

If you wanna try and make me sound stupid, then Prove to me that holding 3 entire worlds completely out of orbit while massively weakened, and stripped of your powers means you're "not anywhere near multi-planetary" lmfao. Prove that Creating 3 worlds means you still cant destroy them (which doesn't even make sense but ok.) And if you can't, then concession accepted.

And of course, there's a "concession accepted", when you can't prove your point.

So far, all you've done is repeat your points and tried to shift the burden of proof unto me while proving literally nothing, and a "concession accepted".

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

7056

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

of course featless PSK solos

smh

Avatar image for wushu59
Wushu59

6359

Forum Posts

150

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#49  Edited By Wushu59

Frieza lifts up his finger

NLF on Soul King lore

Avatar image for alfa251122
alfa251122

863

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mattyboi said:

@alfa251122:

Prove that it doesn't, if your complete bullshit replies is just gonna consist of you ignorign my points and saying "prove it" then please prove that it doesn't. Yes it does, he held together 3 worlds and stopped them from going out of order, Hell, even if you wanna say he cant destroy 3 worlds in his weakened state. Yhwach stated he could destroy the soul society which is an individual world several times, and PSK scales massively above him in every way as he's immune to the almighty, has the full almighty, has several more hax abilities, and yhwach is only as strong as he is because hes related to the soul king. You're clueless when it comes to bleach just sit down lol.

The burden of proof isn't on me here, you're the one claiming a feat that shouldn't be anywhere near multi planetary is multi planetary, you'll have to prove that. Holding the worlds in place doesn't show at all that he can destroy them. PSK is only multi planetary via scaling above Yhwach(who even then is only planetary), but that's it. He's nowhere near star level or solar system level. I'm aware Yhwach gets most of his power from the SK, but not all of it.

Because if you can construct something with NO OUTSIDE HELP, WITH YOUR OWN POWERS, then those same powers that created the ENTIRE VOLUME OF THE PLANET can DECONSTRUCT THE PLANET as it CREATED THE ENTIRE VOLUME OF THE PLANET IN THE FIRST place. Disprove me, otherwise you're just blatantly wrong.

I don't have to disprove you as you've literally shown 0 evidence for your point here, all you've done is restate it multiple times in different ways.

Even if you say that, a basic genjutsu is more subtle than IT. for IT to work you must fly into the sky and actually look at the moon, PSK would see it coming before it's used, and counter it by destroying the moon just because he can. "Seeing into the future isn't gonna stop him from being one shotted" Yes you could argue that, (It's wrong, it does, As he can alter what future plays out into reality too lol) But it definitely helps him to counter kaguya's attacks, As he'll see the attacks coming before they're used, and come to realize the secrets of them. You're kind of stupid if you think a soul king whos been around for 100 million years can't act upon this tbh.

I.T only requires a moon to effect the whole planet, it literally just reflects the actual genjutsu off the moon. Destroying the moon does nothing as Kaguya can just spawn another one in from her dimension or just I.T him without the moon lol.

Again he can see the future but all he can do is mentally prepare for his death, the power gap is just too much. No amount of experience is making up for that, he can have an eternity for all I care, still not stopping him from getting one shotted. If he could really alter the future then Yhwach wouldn't have let Uryu shoot him with the arrow and just deleted Uryu. All Yhwach meant when he said TA gives him the power to alter the future was that he could use his knowledge to change it.

He sees ETSB being used, And alters the future and prevents it from being layed out on the battlefield because he can, GG. He avoids the ETSB being placed on him because he sees it being placed on him in the future, then avoids that location, then he can revive himself freely all he wants, GG.

There's nothing he can do to stop Kaguya from dropping the ETSB. Power wise he cant do anything to her, and hax wise he's not shown anything to say he's capable of canceling the ETSB.

If you wanna try and make me sound stupid, then Prove to me that holding 3 entire worlds completely out of orbit while massively weakened, and stripped of your powers means you're "not anywhere near multi-planetary" lmfao. Prove that Creating 3 worlds means you still cant destroy them (which doesn't even make sense but ok.) And if you can't, then concession accepted.

And of course, there's a "concession accepted", when you can't prove your point.

So far, all you've done is repeat your points and tried to shift the burden of proof unto me while proving literally nothing, and a "concession accepted".

"I don't have to disprove you as you've literally shown 0 evidence for your point here, all you've done is restate it multiple times in different ways."

I've already proved it, If you can construct something, you can deconstruct something as long as you constructed that very exact thing with your own power, no tools or outside help. All you say when i say this is "you cant prove it" or "stop restating ur claims" bla bla bla bullshit mate, How else can i prove them? What, do you want me to whip out a calculator and take like 10 math and science classes? I thought it was basic knowledge. If you construct something that means you made up the volume of it, So why on earth would you not be able to deconstruct it? ffs.

"There's nothing he can do to stop Kaguya from dropping the ETSB. Power wise he cant do anything to her, and hax wise he's not shown anything to say he's capable of canceling the ETSB."

Prove that his almighty doesn't work on things stronger than him. It's not limited by a certain amount of power being thrown at him, It's far more complex than this, but for example, Think of a giant metal block being thrown at you, you have the ability to see that like days into the future, and you have the ability to alter the future so that event doesn't happen. Ofc the giant metal block is several thousand times stronger than you and would obliterate you, Doesn't mean It's unavoidable. Just escape in time mate, he's lived for HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF YEARS hes not retarded enough to just stand there. ETSB isn't a giant AOE attack like earth sized, Don't see why it's not gonna be avoidable considering how strong almighty is.. It's literally just having the ability to see into the future, And alter that future, Do me a favour, and read bleach before you chat shit you have literally no idea about.

"Again he can see the future but all he can do is mentally prepare for his death, the power gap is just too much."

Well, no, He can change what future actually appears in reality, Including the ETSB not even appearing. He can see it happening before it happens, "all he can do is stand there and die" BS, otherwise his ability wouldn't be what it is in bleach... Wouldn't be as hyped up as it is. You get to see the future before it happens, Along with millions of other futures, and have the ability to alter them. Proof:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"So far, all you've done is repeat your points and tried to shift the burden of proof unto me while proving literally nothing, and a "concession accepted"."

All you've done is restate that im restating my points when i write out a paragraph minimum trying to explain to you, It's basic knowledge that you can construct something you reconstruct, If you really want me to get that deep into it, I'll try do some research on it.

"The burden of proof isn't on me here, you're the one claiming a feat that shouldn't be anywhere near multi planetary is multi planetary, you'll have to prove that. Holding the worlds in place doesn't show at all that he can destroy them. PSK is only multi planetary via scaling above Yhwach(who even then is only planetary), but that's it. He's nowhere near star level or solar system level. I'm aware Yhwach gets most of his power from the SK, but not all of it."

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"when soul king dies, all worlds are destroyed"
"yhwach can destroy soul society"
"annihlating all 3 worlds"
Theres so much proof that yhwach is above planetary, what makes you thing soul king is not? when yhwach is only as strong as he is because he's related to the soul king? You really think the soul king isn't multi planetary, when every single planet is destroyed just by HIM DYING? okay...

"I.T only requires a moon to effect the whole planet, it literally just reflects the actual genjutsu off the moon. Destroying the moon does nothing as Kaguya can just spawn another one in from her dimension or just I.T him without the moon lol."

He alters it happening, He turns her rinnesharingan into a chocolate bar then eats it.