@joewell

Blue Team:

@dragonenton

• Sundancer
  • Ballistic
  • Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald

Rules and Arena:

Rules:

• 10-20 ton strength. Like, Spider-Man levels or whatever..
  • Mach 5 combat speed, whats that, Iron Fist levels? I'm not quite sure, but your character can not be going around blitzing bullet-timers.
  • Durability: Sustained gun-fire has to be able to kill them. So would a shot from a small missile.
  • Power Output ( This counts for energy, transmutation, element control, all of it.): Building level. What kind of building you ask? Well, something like this:
You can only be destroying a house this size with one shot, max.
You can only be destroying a house this size with one shot, max.
  • Regeneration: Decapitation has to kill you. Regening limbs and stuff is fine, but if we're slicing your head off and you're still not dying, then you're a little too powerful to be here.
  • Telekinesis: It's allowed and it's set at the same as the strength limit. The catch is that you will never be able to TK Grapple an opponent for more than 5 seconds, in any round during this tournament.
  • Telepathics are fine, just not offensive ones. You can be messing with the minds of those who are not on your team.
  • A List of banned things: Reality warping, time manipulation, teleport shenanigans, ( You know what it is. Don't do it. ) general hax abilities, etc. Basically anything that can't be countered by normal means.
  • You can have standard gear as long as it doesn't break the rules.
  • Summons and backup are limited to four at a time.

Putting Misc. Info here too.

• The rules and setting and stuff will be same for every match in a round.
  • There will be 5 perks every round, for funsies! Opponents can pick the same perks as each other.
  • Prep is a no go, unless I put it in a perk.
  • Morals are on unless I put a perk in to take them off.
  • Your team has bare-bottom knowledge on your opponent.
  • You can't have the same character as someone else. First come, first serve.
  • You're only getting about a week or so to debate once matches start, then I'm opening it for voting. If you're not gonna be available, please don't join.
  • Again, minor characters only. This is easier for people who choose anime and cartoon characters, but for comics it may be a little harder. Basically no one who has there own comic series, or appears in every other comic of a series.

Arena:

Outside
Outside
Inside Castle. I know it's not the same, but let's just pretend, ok?
Inside Castle. I know it's not the same, but let's just pretend, ok?

The Castle is open for entry, as is everything else in the map. Not allowed to go any farther than past the waterfalls. You have no knowledge of the area. There are all the things that would logically be in a town/castle like this, including people.

Perks:

Each contestant can pick one and you're allowed to pick the same perk. And yes, I did add more perks, because perks are fun to make :P

• Just Gimme A Minute: You entire team gets 30 minutes prep inside of the map. They can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't break the limits. They get full knowledge on their opponents.
  • Rally The Townsmen: Your team gets 20 untrained medieval farmers armed with pitchforks and torches that will follow them unconditionally.
  • Thanks, Google Maps: Your team knows the map perfectly and each has a watch that roughly shows where your opponents, teammates, and NPCs are. These watches can be destroyed and stolen.
  • All Hail The Dark Wizard: Your team loses all morals via an evil mage ( You ). They practically become your puppets, so you can make them do whatever you want, as long as they have shown the ability to do it of course. The catch you ask? If the Wizard is killed your team reverts to normal. ( He knows no other magic than mind control magic and is an olympic level human. )
  • I Go Where I Want: You can choose where you start. Any non-restricted place in the picture. You can also make your team start in different places, if you please.

Other Things:

• Don't post unless your one of the two debaters, asking to be tagged for votes, or it's voting time.
  • You'll have roughly a week and a half to do this, then it'll be opened up for voting.
  • Voting will last for 4-5 days, depending.
  • Have Fun!!
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Joewell911

I'll put up my intro sometime today. Imma take the I Go Where I Want perk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to edit my opener into this post because I can't post more than twice in a row.

Before we start I'll give a quick opener for each of my characters.

Pyrrha Nikos:

( There are links to the wiki's in the name. )

Pyrrha Nikos is a Huntress in training from the web-series RWBY. She wields her rifle/spear/sword Milo and her shield Akouo with absolute skill and has the semblance, or ability, of Polarity, which is basically magnetism.

Loading Video...

As you can see in the video above, Pyrrha's skill is amazing. Here she completely fodderizes the group CRDN, who are each bullet blockers who have been trained in combat. Then she goes on to fight the warrior Mercury, who she was about to beat before he quit. Not much more to say about that video.

In that gif she sends what is probably a couple hundred soda cans at her friends with her Polarity. Keep in mind the person she was attacking has casually blocked machine gun fine, so it's pretty impressive.

Isaac McDougal:

Isaac McDougal, aka the Freezing Alchemist, is a one episode only character from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. He has the ability to manipulate water, even to the point of being able to boil or freeze the blood in ones body. Watch here:

Loading Video...

That's pretty much all of his feats. Along with the water abilities, he isn't bad in close combat, seeing as he can blitz cops before they can fire their gun and keep up with Edward and Alphonse Elric ( Who are amazing fighters ) both at once.

May Chang:

May Chang is the young Alkahestrist also from the Fullmetal series. Her alkahestry allows her to manipulate the ground around her from a long range and heal people from even the most fatal wounds. Along with that, she is an excellent fighter.

Loading Video...

Watch from 5:00 to 7:07.

Here she demonstrates her alkahestry against the Homunculus Envy. As you can see she can instantly create constructs out of the ground at a respectable size.

Loading Video...

This is just a short video showing off her hand to hand skills. She's able to fight off a couple dozen of the zombie like creatures while balancing a jar on her head without even taking a hit.

Loading Video...

3:20-End

Just a little more feats for her...

Now that I've gotten that out the way, I'll go through how I believe my team will win.

Game Plan

With the I Go Where I Want perk, I can place my three where ever I want. Here is where they will start:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Key:

• Issac=Light Blue
  • May=Pink
  • Pyrrha=Orange
  • Red=Alkahestry mine, like the ones in the Envy video

When the match begins, Pyrrha will instantly strip any metal your team has with her magnetism. She'll wave her hands and it'll all be thrown off the bridge, over near Issac. Meanwhile, May will set up her traps all inside of the castle, so if any of your team decides to wander in, they'll be killed with May safely away in a hiding spot. While this is going on, Issac will convert a large amount of that lake into mist, creating a large smoke screen. Then he'll ride a giant ice wall over to the bridge so he can help Pyrrha.

Now, I know nothing of your team, so I'm not sure what all they can do. But with the skill Pyrrha has I'm sure she'll be able to hold them back until Issac comes over. She'll be firing her bullets at her foes while simultaneously attacking them with the spear. She'll be up close, so any AoE attacks would hurt your team as well and unless your team has any projectiles that move faster than bullets she can block them with hurt shield or dodge them. While she is holding them off, The Freezing Alchemist will crash his ice wall into the bridge as the mist covers up their vision. From there he'll run at them and attempt to grab and boil/freeze the blood in their bodies.

Again, I don't know much about your team, so we'll just have to see how well this plan will work. I'll be eagerly awaiting your post.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers