@frisky4

• Orson Randall
  • Grant Wilson
  • Azrael

Blue Team:

@funsiized

Rules and Arena:

Rules:

• 10-20 ton strength. Like, Spider-Man levels or whatever..
  • Mach 5 combat speed, whats that, Iron Fist levels? I'm not quite sure, but your character can not be going around blitzing bullet-timers.
  • Durability: Sustained gun-fire has to be able to kill them. So would a shot from a small missile.
  • Power Output ( This counts for energy, transmutation, element control, all of it.): Building level. What kind of building you ask? Well, something like this:
You can only be destroying a house this size with one shot, max.
You can only be destroying a house this size with one shot, max.
  • Regeneration: Decapitation has to kill you. Regening limbs and stuff is fine, but if we're slicing your head off and you're still not dying, then you're a little too powerful to be here.
  • Telekinesis: It's allowed and it's set at the same as the strength limit. The catch is that you will never be able to TK Grapple an opponent for more than 5 seconds, in any round during this tournament.
  • Telepathics are fine, just not offensive ones. You can be messing with the minds of those who are not on your team.
  • A List of banned things: Reality warping, time manipulation, teleport shenanigans, ( You know what it is. Don't do it. ) general hax abilities, etc. Basically anything that can't be countered by normal means.
  • You can have standard gear as long as it doesn't break the rules.
  • Summons and backup are limited to four at a time.

Putting Misc. Info here too.

• The rules and setting and stuff will be same for every match in a round.
  • There will be 5 perks every round, for funsies! Opponents can pick the same perks as each other.
  • Prep is a no go, unless I put it in a perk.
  • Morals are on unless I put a perk in to take them off.
  • Your team has bare-bottom knowledge on your opponent.
  • You can't have the same character as someone else. First come, first serve.
  • You're only getting about a week or so to debate once matches start, then I'm opening it for voting. If you're not gonna be available, please don't join.
  • Again, minor characters only. This is easier for people who choose anime and cartoon characters, but for comics it may be a little harder. Basically no one who has there own comic series, or appears in every other comic of a series.

Arena:

Outside
Outside
Inside Castle. I know it's not the same, but let's just pretend, ok?
Inside Castle. I know it's not the same, but let's just pretend, ok?

The Castle is open for entry, as is everything else in the map. Not allowed to go any farther than past the waterfalls. You have no knowledge of the area. There are all the things that would logically be in a town/castle like this, including people.

Perks:

Each contestant can pick one and you're allowed to pick the same perk. And yes, I did add more perks, because perks are fun to make :P

• Just Gimme A Minute: You entire team gets 30 minutes prep inside of the map. They can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't break the limits. They get full knowledge on their opponents.
  • Rally The Townsmen: Your team gets 20 untrained medieval farmers armed with pitchforks and torches that will follow them unconditionally.
  • Thanks, Google Maps: Your team knows the map perfectly and each has a watch that roughly shows where your opponents, teammates, and NPCs are. These watches can be destroyed and stolen.
  • All Hail The Dark Wizard: Your team loses all morals via an evil mage ( You ). They practically become your puppets, so you can make them do whatever you want, as long as they have shown the ability to do it of course. The catch you ask? If the Wizard is killed your team reverts to normal. ( He knows no other magic than mind control magic and is an olympic level human. )
  • I Go Where I Want: You can choose where you start. Any non-restricted place in the picture. You can also make your team start in different places, if you please.

Other Things:

• Don't post unless your one of the two debaters, asking to be tagged for votes, or it's voting time.
  • You'll have roughly a week and a half to do this, then it'll be opened up for voting.
  • Voting will last for 4-5 days, depending.
  • Have Fun!!
Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Funsiized

@frisky4: Okay, I will wait for your opener so I can prep properly...not that my prep is really gonna change much but it helps. So I await your move.

No Caption Provided

That's who you're fighting BTW.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@frisky4: Okay, I will wait for your opener so I can prep properly...not that my prep is really gonna change much but it helps. So I await your move.

No Caption Provided

That's who you're fighting BTW.

"Gimme a minute"

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Frisky4

@funsiized: Okay.

The Team

Orson Randall: The Mortal Iron Fist
Orson Randall: The Mortal Iron Fist

Orson Randall was the last Iron Fist before Danny Rand. That's all you really need to know about his origin to be honest.

Powers & Abilities:

• Peak Human strength, speed, reflexes, agility, stamina, all of which can be enhanced immensely due to his chi
  • Mind Meld, meaning he can see into other people's knowledge, memories, and emotions
  • Enhanced durability, meaning that Orson's skin is actually harder than most, and can withstand far more trauma then most humans
  • Gun-fu, meaning he has adapted his martial arts training to include his weapons
  • Master Martial artist. He is more skilled than Iron Fist due to have studying The Book of the Iron Fist. He knows everything Danny does. He is fully capable of dropping his opponents with pressure points and nerve strikes
  • Nervous system control, meaning he can deaden himself to pain
  • Environmental Adaptation is another trick he has
  • Orson's chi allows him to amp his guns, making his bullets faster and deadlier

I'll get more into feats and all that after your post

Grant Wilson: The Ravager
Grant Wilson: The Ravager

Grant is very much like his father, Deathstroke, he has been enhanced. He has all the physical stats of his father, including:

• Super strength, speed, reflexes, stamina, senses, all of which to a higher degree than Deathstroke himself, even when Slade is in Nth Metal
  • Like Slade, Grant also possesses a healing factor, to the same degree of Slade actually, meaning he's still fighting after he's been impaled and shot
  • Where Slade has his brain function enhanced to 90%, Grant's mind is running at 100% efficiency
  • Grant has toxic immunity meaning any poisons or toxins your team has just won't work
  • Grant also has tactical analysis to a great degree
  • Grant is also a great swordsmen and marksmen

His most notable feat is besting Deathstroke, so there's that. Note Slade was in Nth Metal at the time.

Azrael Batman: The Darker Knight
Azrael Batman: The Darker Knight

Jean-Paul Valley was chosen as Batman's replacement by Bruce himself, after his back was broken by Bane. Azbats is far more vicious than Batman.

His strengths mainly come from his gear and suit.

Azbats' gear includes:

• Flamethrowers
  • Bat-Shruikens
  • A launcher with the capacity of 2,000 Razor Bats that fire very fast
  • A suit that is flame, acid and bulletproof
  • Giant claws

The list goes on.

The suit is so powerful, Batman didn't even want to fight it, and he could smack around Bane. Even wounded, he could pull a water-tower down himself, and is able to bullet time.

I'll go more in depth what with scans and all in the next rounds.

Your move!

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Funsiized

@frisky4: Yeah, thought so...Anyways, here is my team. There wiki links are in the OP so i really am not gonna say much. Just need an excuse for pictures.

I'm going to explain a lot of stuff that you need to know to keep up with me during this debate. So first off, My teams main weapon are AT's. What are those you ask? An acronym for Air Treks. Those being..well, uh....super roller skates?

If you've ever played Jet Set Radio, or the original Jet Grind Radio, then you've already caught on. But they basically allow the wearer to.. "Fly" and move at insane speeds and with superb flexibility. The really good riders soon learn to follow a "Road" each different road has it's own properties, I.E the "Flame" Road simulates intense heat and flames with their tricks, and the "Fanged" road allows the user to utilize a 0-100-0 brake principle to release stored energy in the form of a blade or "Fang", etc. When you reach the pinnacle of your road you are then classified as a "King" or "Queen" and are given the regalia for your road. The Regalia are super parts that basically defy all the laws of physics but I'll get into that later. My team consist of 3 individual king level riders.

Also, my Riders are second and third generation Gravity children. "What are those Funsiized?" I'll tell you

The Gravity children were bred and grown in test tubes for the specific purpose of riding AT's. A Crazy scientist attempt at the next step in evolution. Over the course of their research, the original designers of A·T realised that their technology could not be utilized fully by ordinary people. To overcome this problem, they created genetically modified children, raised under zero-gravity conditions, who used A·T from birth. Ergo, the Gravity Child Project.

Products of the Gravity Children Project are physiologically different to the ordinary human being in several aspects, the most obvious of which is their cross-shaped pupil, or Twinkle Eye. They also possess two major modifications to their cerebral cortex known as the Solid Sense Type and Biomass Gyroscope. Collectively, these enhancements grant them superlative ability in riding A·T. This allows them to see 3D scales of their surroundings.Several Gravity Children have commented that their bodies can take more pressure and are stronger than those of regular humans

So, without further ado~

Om

No Caption Provided

Water queen of the Lather Road. Her Road and regalia allows her to propel bubbles from her AT in a way that causes them to spin at very high velocities. As a result, instead of simply "popping", theses bubbles more...go boom. This trick is awesomely called "Bubblegum crises"

Nue

No Caption Provided

Thunder King of the Rising Road, He is capable of using his Regalia to manipulate electrical currents through steel wires. He typically uses them in a way to capture his opponents then incap them via the electricity. It also allows him to manipulate the brain of his enemies and produce illusions.

Ringo

No Caption Provided

Thorn Queen of the Sonia Road, her Regalia manifest as Whip like attachments on her AT's when activated and combined with a technique that softens her joints and gives her superhuman flexibility, the whips can crack at the speed of sound and Shoot of "Thorns" at similar speeds. she uses this to Tear her opponents to shreds in the blink of an eye.

Prep

So, knowing your team hasn't changed much, just my plan of approach.

Nue will start with Spreading his wires through the Entire map. He has spread them through an entire school before, and stated that he could do it from several Kilometers away and he doesn't really have to move to do it...strangely enough. Oh, here is proof. Ignore his Hyperbole.

No Caption Provided

While hes doing that, Om and Ringo are gonna have some fun in the water. Since there is a nice waterfall, They will be splashing that water all around. I could go into how, but it's kinda pointless. Basically, their gonna smash the water to make a big splash. Repeat until everything is thoroughly soaked. Okay? OK, moving on.

Battle

I've used enough scans for now, i'm gonna say somethings, if you want me to back them up, just ask. So, with that said-

I edited that just for you yah know.
I edited that just for you yah know.

Sorry, couldn't resit one more. Now, I can see the advantages your team has. Oh wait, no I don't. lets look at the facts real quick. Your team boast a group of Post-peak humans. One with a sadistic streak, another one who has daddy issues and the third...I don't know enough to diss. But let's be blunt, I have you out classed in almost every category.

Speed: As AT riders, Speed is literally the dream. Even Om who herself said she was not a speed type rider, was keeping up with Benkei. An AT rider who has casually Outsped Kazu, a mach 2-3 rider. Nue has raced and kept up with Ikki near his peak. Ikki being the storm king and considered the best rider. Hell, during their battle, Nue mocked Ikki for being sub-par in every category. Ikki who dodges supersonic projectiles like they are in slow motion.. Speaking of Ikki, Ringo was capable of completely and utterly decimating him. I won't go into much detail. Just know, Ikki went supersonic to access the winged road-Ringo proceeded to tear him apart.

Combat speed: I mentioned Om and Nue in the last bit, but To add to it, Ringos kicks are at super sonic speed and followed by dozens of projectiles at the same speed, and a thorned whip...at the same speed. You see where i'm going?

Gear: I admit, you have more versatility, but in pure firepower? Probably not. Bubbles capable of decimating a person just from contact. Threads capable of either tearing a person apart or electrocuting them to misery. And All of them on skates that push them to high supersonic speeds? What do you have, a gun and some sharp sticks? a matchstick? I''m terrified.

Strength:...Okay I lied. you have me in pure lifting capability...OH WAIT NO YOU DON'T. Using her Thorns Ringo is capable of tearing Steel, Crushing stone and Tossing boulders.

Striking power: Super. Sonic. Kicks.

So, with all that said, here is how My team is going about this battle.(I'm bringing back the scans)

With our prep out the first thing is Nue is going to use Electromagnetic Manipulation to Make it so your team can not see me. and begin seeing other things instead...Monsters are what he typically employs. I.E the scan below. This may or may not break your team. I don't really know or care. But that said, with full knowledge Nue can and will show your teams weaknesses. He can show Ravager an illusion of Deathstroke, Can Show Azreal uhhh, I mean, he can show Iron Fist.... screw it, you get my point.

His illusions are on the right...those are little kids.
His illusions are on the right...those are little kids.

While your team is distracted by this, Om is using the water splashed everywhere to create her bubbles. That is where the fun begins. While your team is wandering dazed and confused. They are actually getting surrounded by combustible bubbles. Here is whats happens as far as I can tell. Your team starts, they see some illusions, they have a few ways of reacting, all of which I have accounted for and don't really change much. BTW Here is the explanation for his Illusions.

No Caption Provided

Either they go crazy on the illusions or they end up shredding themselves or electrocuted on Nues Razor wire and Blown up by Oms Bubbles. And while you can in fact make the argument for one or two of your characters walking through the Wire(Which is true, they maybe can, don't know about the guy without armor though...) You cannot in fact argue against them surviving a large number of Oms bubbles. You see, when You get hit by Oms Bubbles, it's not just the explosion you have to worry about. It also has a stacking effect. Due to the high vibrations set off by the bubbles, the blood in the targets body then begins to resonate...Causing massive trauma. Both physically and mentally(No seriously, both people who have suffered from her attack developed sever aqua-phobia, one died, the other recovered) Oh, here is the explanation and example of the Resonance.

So. Yeah, your team is toast in that regard. But lets take it a step further cause I don't like oversights. Giving you the massive benefit of the doubt, lets assume your team makes it through that entire situation(Unlikely) I haven't even used one of my characters yet AND my team has yet to really move. Ringo comes in next. Assuming your teams Makes it through the Bubbles, the Wires, and see through the illusions. Assuming the improbable, You then have to actually fight my team. Nue and his razor wire, Om an her Bubbles-Capable of being used for defense, ala-

No Caption Provided

And THEN you have to deal with Ringo and her Supersonic Kicks, Thorns and Projectiles. At the same time. So forgive me for wondering how you hope to overcome this ordeal? You are harassed by illusions, Cut and electrocuted by razor wire, Blown up and traumatized by bubbles, then Both and crushed by Ringo if you even get close enough. To even hit my team you have to then go through Oms bubble shields, Nues Wire shields, and get Past Ringos supersonic kicks. So watchu got?

You're up I guess.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Frisky4

@funsiized: @joewell: I'm just gonna say this, aren't those water vibrations and all had abilities and against the rules since it can't be countered by normal means? Aren't most of the things he said against that rule? I have some counters, but a lot of that just doesn't seem fair.

I didn't take November 11 like I originally intended because his ability to freeze an opponents blood is pretty hax.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: In my defense-

"can't be countered by normal means" Last I checked, dodging is a normal thing to do. Don't get hit by bubbles, don't get blood vibrations. They are actually still bubbles you know, they kinda just...bubble up. Also, people have tanked them. It only seems broken because of the situation and my genius. How is anything else against the rules? Nothing above 10 tons, Nothing above Mach 5...Telepaths are allowed to screw with the other team, just not mentally assault them. If you can get around his wire, it won't electrocute you...I am honestly curious how anything else is against the rules

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: it sounded like that the water vibrations thing will happen no matter what, does my team have to get hit by the bubbles first?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: Nah. It requires you to be tagged. If it can be dodged by someone within the speed limits then it's legal.

And November 11 was perfectly fine in my opinion. In order to use the freeze ability the person needed to be in contact with water.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Frisky4

Counters

Prep

So, knowing your team hasn't changed much, just my plan of approach.

Nue will start with Spreading his wires through the Entire map. He has spread them through an entire school before, and stated that he could do it from several Kilometers away and he doesn't really have to move to do it...strangely enough. Oh, here is proof. Ignore his Hyperbole.

How long does it take him to do it? He has 30 minutes to spread those around an entire castle, and he has to work around his partners as well. What happens if your team, rolling around at supersonic speeds trip up and land themselves in those wires? If they don't have enhanced perception like Grant, I don't see them dodging those things either.

While hes doing that, Om and Ringo are gonna have some fun in the water. Since there is a nice waterfall, They will be splashing that water all around. I could go into how, but it's kinda pointless. Basically, their gonna smash the water to make a big splash. Repeat until everything is thoroughly soaked. Okay? OK, moving on.

1. They only have 30 minutes to do this
  2. What happens if a lot of water (AKA force) comes down on those wires being spread?
  3. What happens if your team gets soaked by the dangerous water?
  4. That has to be a very big splash
  5. It won't even get the inside of the castle or under the bridge if it's just a couple big splashes

Combat speed: I mentioned Om and Nue in the last bit, but To add to it, Ringos kicks are at super sonic speed and followed by dozens of projectiles at the same speed, and a thorned whip...at the same speed. You see where i'm going?

Bullets are already above the speed of sound, and each of my team is a bullet timer. Not just aim timing, no, they can dodge entire hails of gun fire. Hell, Grant has dodged Cyborg's lasers and reacted to Kid Flash (AKA Wally freakin' West, but still as a kid). Each member of my team has supersonic reaction speed, and I've seen no hint of your team having decent reaction speed. My team can dodge what you''re putting out, and give back.

Gear: I admit, you have more versatility, but in pure firepower? Probably not. Bubbles capable of decimating a person just from contact. Threads capable of either tearing a person apart or electrocuting them to misery. And All of them on skates that push them to high supersonic speeds? What do you have, a gun and some sharp sticks? a matchstick? I''m terrified.

Try that supersonic kick when you have two hundred razor bats in your leg, or when you've been lit on fire, or when the bridge you're standing on has been broken by an Iron Fist and bullets faster than you could know are being fired at you, and guess what? They can light you on fire too!

Strength:...Okay I lied. you have me in pure lifting capability...OH WAIT NO YOU DON'T. Using her Thorns Ringo is capable of tearing Steel, Crushing stone and Tossing boulders.

Striking power: Super. Sonic. Kicks.

For strength: So is Deathstroke, so is Deathstroke, and Slade can likely do that too, unless these boulders are really big and completely rock, and then you're over the ten ton limit, but the point is: Grant is stronger than Deathstroke and has overpowered him when Slade was in Nth Metal.

Plus that's just lifting capacity, whereas I have a guy that is capable of side stepping one of your attacks and then punching through you, as that's been shown what an Iron Fist can do as just self defense. When they go all out, they're capable of breaking a lot of things. A lot of big things.

For striking power, that's what one of your guys can do, whereas I mentioned previously, I have an Iron Fist that can counter that, plus two people capable of smacking around Deathstroke, Cyborg, and even Wonder Girl, and one that can slap around Bane.

With our prep out the first thing is Nue is going to use Electromagnetic Manipulation to Make it so your team can not see me. and begin seeing other things instead...Monsters are what he typically employs. I.E the scan below. This may or may not break your team. I don't really know or care. But that said, with full knowledge Nue can and will show your teams weaknesses. He can show Ravager an illusion of Deathstroke, Can Show Azreal uhhh, I mean, he can show Iron Fist.... screw it, you get my point.

1. It'll take more than illusions to fool any member of my team. Orson can sense out what's real and fake, like Danny, Grant has supersenses, so you're illusions will have to fool many different senses, and Jean-Paul has a targeting system that points out the only real danger or the actual targets. An example is in his tight with Bane where it targeted weak spots and when he was testing his new launcher.
  2. While that kid is standing still having fun, any different number of projectiles are flying towards his head and are less than a second from hitting it.
  3. Orson can mind meld so that the other members of his team know what's real and not
  4. That's also not how electromagnetic manipulations works..

While your team is distracted by this, Om is using the water splashed everywhere to create her bubbles. That is where the fun begins. While your team is wandering dazed and confused. They are actually getting surrounded by combustible bubbles. Here is whats happens as far as I can tell. Your team starts, they see some illusions, they have a few ways of reacting, all of which I have accounted for and don't really change much.

My team is nor dazed or distracted by those illusions! Bubbles are bubbles, they can be popped. My team has more than enough "sharp sticks" to pop them with. I also believe my team's insane agility will help with this, and those bubbles won't even be inside the castle for the most part.

Either they go crazy on the illusions or they end up shredding themselves or electrocuted on Nues Razor wire and Blown up by Oms Bubbles. And while you can in fact make the argument for one or two of your characters walking through the Wire(Which is true, they maybe can, don't know about the guy without armor though...) You cannot in fact argue against them surviving a large number of Oms bubbles. You see, when You get hit by Oms Bubbles, it's not just the explosion you have to worry about. It also has a stacking effect. Due to the high vibrations set off by the bubbles, the blood in the targets body then begins to resonate...Causing massive trauma. Both physically and mentally(No seriously, both people who have suffered from her attack developed sever aqua-phobia, one died, the other recovered) Oh, here is the explanation and example of the Resonance:

Fire pops bubbles pretty good, and Azbats has a large spread of that fire:

No Caption Provided

Azbats or Orson can clear a large portion of the bubbles quickly. Grant will be absolutely safe where he's at, don't you worry. Plus these things can be tanked, Orson & Grant are deadened to pain (Grant had a knife thrown in his arm and didn't even flinch), Azbats is protected by some serious armor, & the Razor Wire can be cut & dodged. For your team to get to me, they'll have to go across that bridge, which will be hard since there's oh so much razor wire and dangerous bubbles to get across. My Team is fine where they are, but don't you worry where that is. But Grant has sniped one or two of you out by now, up where he's at. I won't tell you where, but it's elevated, and still protected. I have the picture of where saved!

So. Yeah, your team is toast in that regard. But lets take it a step further cause I don't like oversights. Giving you the massive benefit of the doubt, lets assume your team makes it through that entire situation(Unlikely) I haven't even used one of my characters yet AND my team has yet to really move. Ringo comes in next. Assuming your teams Makes it through the Bubbles, the Wires, and see through the illusions. Assuming the improbable, You then have to actually fight my team. Nue and his razor wire, Om an her Bubbles-Capable of being used for defense, ala-

Your team is being sniped out! My team thinks tactically! Azbats & Grant at least. Orson's at the entrance of the castle, so while your team has to maneuver through they're own traps whereas my team is nice & stationary, you have to get to them, and that's quite the spread of projectiles to get around.

You're team has to have good reaction speed feats to avoid getting sniped out, or just plainly shot. You might have to face Azbats head on, and he'll burn you, if he doesn't just target weak points like so:

No Caption Provided

But I've intended to put him above. While your team is closing the distance, Azbats is raining fire upon you, Grant is sniping you out, and Orson is staying put.

Basically, my team is smart. They will not face you head on. Moving through all those traps. The only trap you've set that would really work is your illusions, but you have to get through all that.

Eh, I'm tired.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Funsiized

@frisky4:

How long does it take him to do it? He has 30 minutes to spread those around an entire castle, and he has to work around his partners as well.

He is capable of covering an Entire Aircraft carrier in an instant without even moving. I think he can handle this.

Also, he is used to fighting with his Entire Air gear team. So if he can use his Wires around 20-30 little kids, i'm pretty sure He can maneuver it around 2 people.

What happens if your team, rolling around at supersonic speeds trip up and land themselves in those wires? If they don't have enhanced perception like Grant, I don't see them dodging those things either.

I will touch on your enhanced vision thing in a second.

Well, for one, my team isn't even going after your team, Why would they do that when they are confident in Nue to Lure your team out? Also, as i mentioned, all of my members are gravity children, This includes enhanced spatial awareness. This is used when Riding their ATs to plan the Perfect "Route" to take instantly. For example, Here is how Kilik(Another gravity child) sees the world.

No Caption Provided

So, Making the assumption that My team is even going after your team(Which in itself is WRONG), they can easily avoid his wires. Not that they even have to as Nue is used to using them with teammates.

1. They only have 30 minutes to do this
  2. What happens if a lot of water (AKA force) comes down on those wires being spread?
  3. What happens if your team gets soaked by the dangerous water?
  4. That has to be a very big splash
  5. It won't even get the inside of the castle or under the bridge if it's just a couple big splashes
  • Oms ATs are Water riding type, Capable of throwing water like it's mud. And even then, My team start-they move to the water can chill. Whoopdee-doo
No Caption Provided
  • ...Not sure what you are implying? The thread are strong enough to Shred people who pass through it, i'm sure it can withstand some water, and Nue can simply apply more thread.
  • Om doesn't have to make the Bubbles every time she rides, she is capable of simply sling Water around, it doesn't become dangerous till she makes it dangerous.
  • Or multiple little splashes *Shrug*
  • Again, This is all pointless as my team is fast enough to reach the water the moment this match starts, i just thought i would skip that from the get go.

Bullets are already above the speed of sound, and each of my team is a bullet timer. Not just aim timing, no, they can dodge entire hails of gun fire. Hell, Grant has dodged Cyborg's lasers and reacted to Kid Flash (AKA Wally freakin' West, but still as a kid). Each member of my team has supersonic reaction speed, and I've seen no hint of your team having decent reaction speed. My team can dodge what you''re putting out, and give back.

Sigh, few things. Of course your team can dodge gunfire, that is not the issue here. The issue is that they are supposedly Dodging supersonic projectiles they are surrounded by Razor wire, and being assaulted by Oms bubblegum Crisis. Go ahead, try and show me them doing that. IMO dodging lazers is an over rated feat that doesn't amount to much, but that's just me. As for my team, again. Here is Ikki dodging Around Ringos Projectiles like they are slow motion

Using him as a baseline-Here is Ringo completely overpowering him.

and Nue literally making him a joke.(While also showing the ability to Make cool constructs out of his wire)

As for Om, I'm to lazy to go grab Kazu scans, So trust me when i say hes around Mach 1 in the scans I am about to show you-Taking that in mind, When he sees Benika and Om Fighting, he literally deems it "Pointless" to try and interfere, seeing them as on a completely different level.

AND SHES NOT EVEN A SPEED TYPE RIDER.

Overall, your team may be able to dodge what my team can dish-out...if my team was throwing themselves at you one by one in battles of honor, But they are more like putting your team through a gauntlet of their abilities. Can your team dodge supersonic projectiles? Sure. Can they Work around the wires? Maybe. Can they dodge the bubbles? yep. BUT-Can they do all of that at once while simultaneously attacking my team? Doubt. And that's with my team not even really moving and fighting you in direct combat.

Try that supersonic kick when you have two hundred razor bats in your leg, or when you've been lit on fire, or when the bridge you're standing on has been broken by an Iron Fist and bullets faster than you could know are being fired at you, and guess what? They can light you on fire too!

I showed my teams reaction and combat speeds above, but i don't need to do it again for this. Even though it sounds awful annoying, all those metal weapons...wait...Metal. I feel like I am forgetting something. Something about electricity and conduits and metal...oh yeah. Magnetism-

No Caption Provided

There go your guns.

so is Deathstroke, and Slade can likely do that too, unless these boulders are really big and completely rock, and then you're over the ten ton limit, but the point is: Grant is stronger than Deathstroke and has overpowered him when Slade was in Nth Metal.

Gonna need that strength to carry them heavy guns. But no, I would edge it to Ringos strength simply because it's her thorns doing the work, Making it leagues more flexible than Grant or anybodies hands.

No Caption Provided

Plus that's just lifting capacity, whereas I have a guy that is capable of side stepping one of your attacks and then punching through you, as that's been shown what an Iron Fist can do as just self defense. When they go all out, they're capable of breaking a lot of things. A lot of big things.

For striking power, that's what one of your guys can do, whereas I mentioned previously, I have an Iron Fist that can counter that, plus two people capable of smacking around Deathstroke, Cyborg, and even Wonder Girl, and one that can slap around Bane.

Err, I can believe your team has the ability to dodge around bullets. But you don't think that makes them move at mach speeds...do you? There is a difference between dodging a bullet at those speeds and a kick.

Also, if your trying to use The current Iron fist feats then YOU are over the limit lol. IF smashes Temples and Helicariers, but IDC, Not like he can even get that close and one of those people Most certainly do not belong *Cough*wondergirl*cough*

1. It'll take more than illusions to fool any member of my team. Orson can sense out what's real and fake, like Danny, Grant has supersenses, so you're illusions will have to fool many different senses, and Jean-Paul has a targeting system that points out the only real danger or the actual targets. An example is in his tight with Bane where it targeted weak spots and when he was testing his new launcher.
  2. While that kid is standing still having fun, any different number of projectiles are flying towards his head and are less than a second from hitting it.
  3. Orson can mind meld so that the other members of his team know what's real and not
  4. That's also not how electromagnetic manipulations works..
  • Mmm, See I would say okay, if not for the fact that Nues illusions have absolutely nothing to do with Physical sense. It attacks the Electromagnetic waves the brain gives off, and using that, it Makes the person believe something that isn't there. It bypasses the physical senses entirely. Their senses will not help them because as far as their senses know, it's as real as can be. He doesn't just simply make you "See" a box. He makes you full on makes you "Think" there is a box there.
  • Metal projectiles I assume? Also, showed his capability of keeping up with someone who dances around supersonic projectiles. Digressing.
  • YAY NOW WE ALL KNOW WE'RE GOING INSANE. Also, I know Daniel has shown this ability(Like once, but you IF fans love to milk it) but I would like to see Orson stating he could do it, or a statement similar to it if you could. I know it may be hard. It's not really important, I'm just curious.
  • Whether that's how it works or not, it's how it works here. That's not how water works, but Om can still make bombs out of it. No human should be capable of kicking at the speed of sound, regardless of enhanced flexibility, yet Ringo makes it look easy. If you start arguing that my team members abilities don't work cause "that's not how it works", I don't know what to say to you.

My team is nor dazed or distracted by those illusions!

Prove it.

Bubbles are bubbles, they can be popped. My team has more than enough "sharp sticks" to pop them with. I also believe my team's insane agility will help with this, and those bubbles won't even be inside the castle for the most part.

Okay, pop the bubbles.

No the bubbles actually wont be in the castle cause my team is not going in there. You want to sit there and Fight shadows all day, be my guest. "Dance puppet, Dance"

Azbats or Orson can clear a large portion of the bubbles quickly. Grant will be absolutely safe where he's at, don't you worry. Plus these things can be tanked, Orson & Grant are deadened to pain (Grant had a knife thrown in his arm and didn't even flinch), Azbats is protected by some serious armor, & the Razor Wire can be cut & dodged. For your team to get to me, they'll have to go across that bridge, which will be hard since there's oh so much razor wire and dangerous bubbles to get across. My Team is fine where they are, but don't you worry where that is. But Grant has sniped one or two of you out by now, up where he's at. I won't tell you where, but it's elevated, and still protected. I have the picture of where saved!

• Go ahead, Cause a chain reaction that will throw your team into the wire for electrocution. Be my guest.
  • Nues Wires are around the entire map, remember? He knows where you are, His illusions can hit him from anywhere. Grant is shooting at his own teammates if Nue wants him to! AHAHAHA
  • You can be immune to pain all you want, but that doesn't mean you are not taking the damage. Saying "I'm fine" while blood pours into your lungs doesn't help anything.
  • His armor will not help if he collides with Oms bubbles, and if he collides with the wires hes gets electrocuted. Also, the Razor wire and bubbles are invisible, remember? Due to Nue your team can't even see the threats they are supposedly dodging!
  • As for MY team moving. Please stop injecting your own narrative. I have two fighters that base their entire principle upon standing still and letting their enemy shred themselves to death. And Ringo tends to not want to fight if anything. She will stay and protect her team. We have no reason to attack your team, while your team has every reason to attak ours. Illusions mixed with their destructive personalities? Please. Manipulating them is like taking candy from a baby. They are going to get frustrated, going to get angry and slip up. And that is the moment they die.
  • Did you seriously just attempt to use ELEVATION. As a defense against People who literally ride buildings for a living? The entire purpose of AT is to climb as high as one can!

Your team is being sniped out! My team thinks tactically! Azbats & Grant at least. Orson's at the entrance of the castle, so while your team has to maneuver through they're own traps whereas my team is nice & stationary, you have to get to them, and that's quite the spread of projectiles to get around.

You're team has to have good reaction speed feats to avoid getting sniped out, or just plainly shot. You might have to face Azbats head on, and he'll burn you, if he doesn't just target weak points like so:

But I've intended to put him above. While your team is closing the distance, Azbats is raining fire upon you, Grant is sniping you out, and Orson is staying put.

Basically, my team is smart. They will not face you head on. Moving through all those traps. The only trap you've set that would really work is your illusions, but you have to get through all that.

Sigh. You can't snipe what you can't see,

Lets look at the FACTS

Based on pure and utter facts I can guarantee your team will be the first to take the offensive.

1. Do grant and Jean think tactically? Oh yeah. But they also have a fatal flaw of when they get frustrated they start to slip up strategically. It's happened before it can happen again.
  2. MY team has proven to be the more stationary team based on ALL of their appearances.
  3. You have no proven defense against Nues Illusions.
  4. I have already proved that even following your broken idea of the battle. My team could casually stroll through Nues wire but they wont based purely on feats and knowledge of their characters.

You're tired? PSH

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Frisky4

@funsiized: I'll get back to this tomorrow..again.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@funsiized: I'll get back to this tomorrow..again.

• Illusions that will cause my team to run into razor wires and deadly bubbles, and I can do nothing about them.
  • Invisible opponents
  • Opponents that can be anywhere my team is in seconds
  • Etc
  • Etc

I concede, you win.

This does seem broken.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Funsiized

@frisky4: Hey it was fun while it lasted!

Well, I thought long and hard on my comp so it better be broken!

@joewell I think we are done here.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: I conceded. I thought I was going to be fighting people with h similar power sets and I was mistaken. This seems broken, I give up, funsiized wins.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: It's not like his team or plans break any of the rules ( I don't think ). Why would you call it broken?

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@frisky4: It's not like his team or plans break any of the rules ( I don't think ). Why would you call it broken?

Because individually no one on my team breaks the limits, but together? HA.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

Because individually no one on my team breaks the limits, but together? HA.

Did you just say that you broke the rules? 'Cause it's not too late for me to give you Xiao-Mei :P

And even together I don't see them breaking the rules really. Just have some one who is immune to the illusions and someone who can clear the wires and bubbles from afar.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: No. Not breaking the rules at all. Promise.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: No. Not breaking the rules at all. Promise.

I got my eye on you! XD